ALDI Crane Pulse Watch and Pedometer

ALDI Crane Pulse Watch and Pedometer

See the Best Heart Rate Monitors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

3.5
    peterlonzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too damned complicated

For me anyway this is just too hard to set up.
    The user instructions are difficult to follow made worse by minute printing.
    Yes there is available a website with a .pdf of this user guide.
    All round I can not recommend.
    Perhaps one saving grace is the very reasonable price.

Ray59
    Ray59Newcastle

Great Value

My $100 sports watch died after only 3 mths and I saw this watch in Aldi for only $13 so I bought it.
    So far it has impressed me with its functionality and ease of use. I set the pedometer to my stride lengths and found it estimates my pace to within 200m/hr of my garmin gps.
    The strapless heart rate monitor works well and is simple to use with a touch of the bezel.
    Stylish comfortable and large digits so easy to read on the run. Don't know yet how long the battery will last but it is simple to replace.
    Water resistant to 50m and so far running in the rain hasn't phased it unlike my previous watch.
    I'm going back to buy another one it's so cheap

Ian S.
    Ian S.asked

What size battery does this use

Paul A.asked

Mine I have not used much But would like to start using it when i am bike riding to keep an eye on my heart rate the problem is both straps are broken and I cannot fins anything to fit this watch. Can you tell me who can help

peterlonz

Can't help I hated this product far too complicated.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for sending ALDI your enquiry.

Your enquiry has been received and forwarded to the relevant department.

A response will be sent to you shortly. If the matter is urgent or you would like to speak to one of our customer service assistants please feel free to contact us on 13 ALDI (13 25 34).

Kind Regards
    ALDI Stores

Lev
    Levasked

How can I buy it?

See all ALDI Crane Pulse Watch and Pedometer questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

CategoryHeart Rate Monitors