Crypto.com MCO Visa

Crypto.com MCO Visa

See the Best Transaction Accounts in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Crypto.com

2.8
  • Rates and Fees

No refunds provided. High fees. Not recommended.

High fees and no refunds. Avoid using Crypto com. It takes 4 days also to withdrawal. Once again fees are incredibly high. And or though service is prompt this is not recommended.

Simply SCAM AVOID!!!

Nick P.
Nick P.Sydney, NSW

Extremely Poor Service and SCAM

CHAPPY
CHAPPYSouth East Queensland, QLD

I AM A BIG FAN

No t sure why bad reviews I have found the total opposite, Great customer service and the rates are the best out there. Card is super easy to use and pays me brilliant rewards. I have nothing but good things to say. Maybe so many have jumped on board recent times due to mass adoption. Easy 5 stars from me. Charts are great and up to date and every time I have contacted customer service to ask a couple simple questions & they have been very helpful. Fastest growing exchange out there so someones wrong & they offer $250,000 US Insurance for free worldwide !

Michael S.
Michael S.

Customer service nightmare

It takes a lot to make me write a review. I'll spare you the details and the pain and just say that I have never experienced a more poorly run company than these guys. Product may be ok it's just not worth it. They took six full months to approve my visa card, and never gave me any of the promised benefits. Beyond ridiculous, stay away.

V12RR
V12RRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Complete and Utter Hoax - BEWARE!

Seriously, do not whatever you do use crypto.com it is a massive scam and a complete hoax. You put money in and can never ever get it back. They have every excuse not to answer questions. They demand you take a selfie with your name, date and their web address. And no matter how perfect you make it they just say no that is not suitable. It is a total and utter con job!

Sarah K.
Sarah K.Sydney, NSW

Cro card is amazing

Ordered the card and can now spend my crypto. The only thing is that some sites don’t take prepaid cards so that is the only thing. We love this card and their service is good to

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Love my Cro Card

EXTREMELY LUCRATIVE CARD

where else can you get a card with up to 8% cashback? on ALL spend?

I have the Icy white, and 5% rewards on every purchase beats out any and every credit card I've ever owned.

AMAZING customer support, and amazing product.

A+

Sadik O.
Sadik O.

This company has a lot on their plates from the demand on there cards. The app is easy to use and everything I wish people where a bit patient with the company because it's still pretty small compared to big banks but they are excellent in the customer service. Negative side is that it takes time to get the cards because of the wait list.

Adrian C.
Adrian C.

Card Upgrade

Ceez
Ceez

[REAL REVIEW]: Crypto.com been around for years & great!

gav
gavsydney

Very Important Fact You Don't Know About This Card

Darcio F.
Darcio F.South East Queensland, QLD

Never received the card.

I applied for the card in January/2021 by staking for 6 months, however I never received the card. I contacted customer support about 6 months ago and they said they were experiencing high demand of new cards, and now after almost one year still the same excuse. This is not a legit app, its a scam.

Tharindu J.
Tharindu J.

Never received any card for months

I have applied this card like 2 months ago..when the application was signed it said 3-7 business days..here we are now, no sign me getting the card anytime soon..funny thing is support team admit that sometimes I might not get it even within 6 months and by the time i can unstake the 500 dollars bond, before that they say no way i can get the bond money back even they do not send me the card..isn’t this a sacm?

鄭 家.
鄭 家.asked

how to use that Crypto app

Nick P.
Nick P.asked

Extremely Poor Customer Experience - Loss of $$$$$

I am absolutely disgusted and annoyed at this company, that is surprisingly one of the biggest companies in terms of market cap.

There is a bunch of kids at the other end copying and pasting the same response each time. I have switched my phone, and now I wish I had not. I can not login into my account, because I need to verify myself.

GOD! the verification process is so bad. I have more than $20k and I can not access it. They won't tell me why or anything, but just one thing, they demand you take a video with your full name, today's date and a unique code that they give you in the email. They give you 15 minutes to shoot the video email them. Then they say we have forwarded your vidoe to another department for verification. Then they say your video was not approved, so you need to record and send another video in 15 minutes. This keeps happening.

When I asked for a reason, they don't give you reasons, but that your video was not approved, please send a new one. No matter how perfect you make it they just say no that is not suitable. It is a total and utter con job!

STAY AWAY!

Phil
Phil

Get an answer from our members and Crypto.com representatives

CategoryTransaction Accounts