2.4

Shane
ShaneSouthern and Hills, SA

Scammers

Absolute scam. Applied for ruby steel card 6 months ago
Customer service always takes at least weeks to get back. Have delt with 6 different people and they promise to get sorted and nothing happens. Don't waste your time.
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW10 posts

Hidden fees

The platform displays your “unrealised profit” and this may lead you to believe that’s your profit but it’s not….. far more fees exist …. When you enquire with crypto.com what fees there are you get no response
App
Guy
GuySydney, NSW20 posts

Absolutely terrible, best stay away

Terrible customer service. My card stopped working and they say there's nothing wrong with it. Claim they can't see any errors, yet every merchant site errors. As per usual, the customer service is the worst. Kind reminder why I left this company a few yrs ago. The last few dollars left on the card they can keep, not even worth the hassle. Be warned, stay away
Milord
MilordDuffy 2611, ACT341 posts

Zoran R.
Zoran R.

Misleading and Fraudulent Platform!

This Cripto.com is a misleading and fraudulent cripto exchange platform. Their fees are so high, they can even charge you 20% in fees, which is not what their website fees info says.
SA_CantConnect
SA_CantConnectMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Crypto.com are criminals. They extort money from you

I have just had crypto mis-placed (stolen) by crypto.com. They can restore it to me for a price. If I don't pay I won't get my crypto back. This is criminal activity, pure extortion.
Fabien K.
Fabien K.

Exorbitant fees and no transparency

Withdrawed 0.0006 BTC but had to add 0.006 to reach the limit only to realise the withdrawal fee was 0.0006. No refund or gesture from customer care
KeithP
KeithPChapman 2611, ACT2 posts

Jaye
Jaye

No refunds provided. High fees. Not recommended

High fees and no refunds. Avoid using Crypto com. It takes 4 days also to withdrawal. Once again fees are incredibly high. And or though service is prompt this is not recommended.
Maria N.
Maria N.

Nick P.Sydney, NSW2 posts

CHAPPY
CHAPPYSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

I AM A BIG FAN

No t sure why bad reviews I have found the total opposite, Great customer service and the rates are the best out there. Card is super easy to use and pays me brilliant rewards. I have nothing but good things to say. Maybe so many have jumped on board recent times due to mass adoption. Easy 5 stars from me. Charts are great and up to date and every time I have contacted customer service to ask a couple simple questions & they have been very helpful. Fastest growing exchange out there so someones wrong & they offer $250,000 US Insurance for free worldwide !
Michael S.
Michael S.2 posts

Customer service nightmare

It takes a lot to make me write a review. I'll spare you the details and the pain and just say that I have never experienced a more poorly run company than these guys. Product may be ok it's just not worth it. They took six full months to approve my visa card, and never gave me any of the promised benefits. Beyond ridiculous, stay away.
V12RR
V12RRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Complete and Utter Hoax - BEWARE!

Seriously, do not whatever you do use crypto.com it is a massive scam and a complete hoax. You put money in and can never ever get it back. They have every excuse not to answer questions. They demand you take a selfie with your name, date and their web address. And no matter how perfect you make it they just say no that is not suitable. It is a total and utter con job!
App
Sarah K.
Sarah K.Sydney, NSW13 posts

Cro card is amazing

Ordered the card and can now spend my crypto. The only thing is that some sites don’t take prepaid cards so that is the only thing. We love this card and their service is good to

鄭 家.
鄭 家.

how to use that Crypto app

Extremely Poor Customer Experience - Loss of $$$$$

I am absolutely disgusted and annoyed at this company, that is surprisingly one of the biggest companies in terms of market cap.

There is a bunch of kids at the other end copying and pasting the same response each time. I have switched my phone, and now I wish I had not. I can not login into my account, because I need to verify myself.

GOD! the verification process is so bad. I have more than $20k and I can not access it. They won't tell me why or anything, but just one thing, they demand you take a video with your full name, today's date and a unique code that they give you in the email. They give you 15 minutes to shoot the video email them. Then they say we have forwarded your vidoe to another department for verification. Then they say your video was not approved, so you need to record and send another video in 15 minutes. This keeps happening.

When I asked for a reason, they don't give you reasons, but that your video was not approved, please send a new one. No matter how perfect you make it they just say no that is not suitable. It is a total and utter con job!

STAY AWAY!