Ilana

All is Well That Ends Well

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

A really lovely renovation

The workmanship and professional conduct of all specialist workmen was exemplary on all occasions. We are delighted with the finished appearance and functionality of the design. Richard proved an invaluable source of advice at all times.

Deb

DebBentleigh East

Renovation has created a new home!! Thrilled :)

Awesome job!

Am extremely happy with my new Kitchen and Bar, Damco Kitchens have proved to be more than the right choice for my requirements, from day 1 working with Rick on the 3D design was impressed on the results tweaking my ideas into something exciting with Ricks valuable expertise on the renovations. The Damco’s team, during the detailed schedule updates and progress reports were constantly downloaded on the builders site, which was accessible to me 24/7,
With the enormity of the job, Damco’s top project Manager Stephen made sure everything was to plan and time, scheduling of all tradesmen for completing the job.
I would recommend Damco kitchens, quality always wins over anything else.
Thanks Damco.

Damco KitchensDamco Kitchens

Very happy with Damco Kitchens..

Damco KitchensDamco Kitchens

Professional result for our chosen design.

We are over all very pleased with our renovation results. To the Kew Damco Kitchen team, thank you for always keeping us informed, and always having your trades arrive on our agreed times. We had some major hiccups, however Richard was on hand to resolve the problems, this necessitated a much longer time for completion, fortunately we were available for this period. The renovations were: A full walled timber veneered office unit and bookshelves, a laundry remodel, and a challenging breakfast bar design retro fitted in the kitchen. We are loving the kitchen timber bench and stone panels. Thankyou

Very happy client

Thank you to the Damco team. From the initial design sit down to final sign off the experience has been a pretty smooth one. Every renovation has its hiccups, but Damco were able to fix any issues within a day or two and always on call. The kitchen looks amazing and at a good price too.

5 Stars

GREAT TOTAL KITCHEN RENO!

Isobel Keech

Isobel Keech

Happy client

We are very happy with the advice and work carried out by the Damco team on our bathroom/ laundry room which was not a normal square box of a room. Rick our designer was a delight as was Richard our PRoject Manager who resolved very quickly a small issue we had .
We have no hesitation in recommending this company and coming back to them for further renovation work.

Damco KitchensDamco Kitchens

A good kitchen with only a few minor hiccups.

From start to finish it has been a pleasure dealing with the crew. Satisfied with the kitchen but then I am not the fussy type. Finish could have been better in detail however it looks good and the next test would be down the track once the kitchen gets used. I plan to use them for the bathrooms and will make sure it meets my expectations.

NNS

NNSGlen iris

Bad

Happy Chappy

Happy ChappyKew, melbourne

Perfect Kitchen....Perfectly Managed

Very Much Recommended Damco Kitchens

Thank you Damco for doing a great job on my kitchen and bathrooms. Thank you Ajay for putting up so much time and being so helpful. The process from designing a complex kitchen as mine and making it so functional has been exceptional. Much appreciate being so patient in understanding my requirement and coming up with a fantastic layout which I could have never thought of neither did get any help from other places. Your pricing payment process, Check measure, scheduling, installation and completion has been brilliant. Bravo Team Damco for a great service. My Kitchen and bathroom looks absolutely stunning which would not have been possible without your help through out. I would highly recommend Damco Kitchens for a great Reno. Thank you!!

Lex

LexMelbourne

12months later i am still disapointed

Kitchen Renovation

My experience wit Damco has been easy and all question for a novice renovator have been address promptly. I have been kept informed all the way. I'd recommend these guys . Thank you.

Installation of kitchen

Our initial visit with Rick was extremely helpful and we had no hesitation in going with Damco, We met Szabi and NIck at the check measure and they were great with ideas, etc. our kitchen is now finished and we are absolutely delighted!

Kim vu

Kim vuNarre Warren North

Kitchen renovation

We had damco do our kitchen and we are extremely happy with the service and outcome of our kitchen. Timeline was set and completed on time. All our family and friends have all commented on how beautiful our kitchen is... 5 stars for servic and quality.. Especially to [Name removed],

Made our Deam KItchen come true and turn our Laundry around into something great.

Deepti