David Jones Online Store

David Jones Online Store

Worst online experience!

Well people that want to buy online means they cannot go into the store and most of their stuff is only available for Click & Collect. No delivery option available. Even if you chose Click & Collect you will not be picking it up from the nearest David Jones store. Whats the point of offering online shopping. No wonder customers prefer to buy from elsewhere.

Jeanette

JeanetteSydney, NSW

Shocking service

Made a purchase on line I had to call at least 4 times to find out when i could collect
it is very annoying to be left on hold for at least 10 minutes for every call i made, with still no idea of when my order would be available
The level of service is shocking, i will not be buying on line from them again
Service is shocking!!!

SMB

SMBSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Poor experience buying a Christmas Hamper

After three attempts to purchase a $200 Christmas hamper for a kind neighbour, I could not find the 'personalised gift card message' that was advertised to go with the hamper. As my neighbour would not know who sent the hamper, I phoned David Jones and waited 22.43 minutes (I know this because it is on your mobile phone when you call). I asked them how to add the message as to who the gift was from and they told me that it was too late I should have phone earlier - I rang at 9.00a.m and my call was answered at 9.22 am so I don't know how I could have called earlier. What happened to good service. What a disgrace and I will not visit DJs online again!

First time customer

First time customerSydney, NSW

Poor service, lack of acknowledgement customer enquiry and paid order

1. Poor in responding enquiry.
2. Did not provide receipt or order confirmation at point of sale over the phone.
2. Tracking details provided one week after payment processed, after complaint was lodged.
3. Delivery address shown on Australia Post tracking is different to the original shipping address.
4. Stock availability inaccuracy with DJ online
After order has been cancelled previously due to stock inventory inaccuracy of the DJ online store, followed by the non delivery and poor customer service of this current order, I will not recommend or purchase from David Jones moving forward.

Ann

AnnTasmania

Terrible shopping online

Twice time to buy online with DJ with the sale items. Already paid money and confirm stock available, then a day and few days after they email to tell me no stock. But actually they all still available for purchase at higher price.

bellaleemil

bellaleemilHunter Region, NSW

Very poor online customer service and terrible case resolution.

I Ordered few items online another day, but received the completely different items. After reported the issue with online service representative,they told me my case has been lodged and they will contact me, nothing happen after that.. I had to ring them again and had fun with the waiting queue, they said they cant do anything about it atm(Of course you can!) How hard just to provide a simple solution?! Feeling sick just to waste my time and deal with them! However, there are lots of small businesses are willing to take care of their customers.

Angela M.

Angela M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible service

Just another Consumer

Just another ConsumerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DJ changed their mind

I ordered and paid for a Scanpan saucepan online (confirmed stock is available at that particular store) when DJ was having discounts on Cookwares. When picking up at my specified store, they refused to let me collect my purchase saying there was no stock at all whilst I'd taken photos showing plenty on the shelf for proof. Never ever want to buy from DJ!!

Neesah

NeesahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed!!! Never buying anything online again

Recently placed order from DJs online store and recieved the mail saying my order has been confirmed. After 5 days, my order has been cancelled. Surprising that they do not take a second to debit your card but takes ages to refund you back! I should have gone through those reviews before i purchase. What a waste of time!!!!!!!!

VM D.

VM D.

I haven't received what I have ordered

I ordered Italian Grigio and David Jones sent me a Victorian Grigio. I have call them, they said they will send an email to proceed to return and get the wines that I actually ordered. Nothing happened except the thank you email for contacting us and an email that the case is closed now after a week. I will stay away from David Jones online store. David Jones business is in a trouble and instead of building up a great customer online service, they disregard the mistake they made in my order and my decision is final. Out there are so many great small businesses, that will look after me.

Terrible online service.

I Purchased a phone from the online store for the wedding anniversary. A day later it comes that they need to verify about online purchases with credit card which we did. Two days later where we are to get the phone we are getting the email they don't have any stocks, I called the customer service and spoke to a team leader who seemed so very little interested and no help at all. Now we haven't got our refund yet and no product for the wedding anniversary. Please be careful while buying online from David Jones. Appuling service!! Don't purchase anything online.

Tony

TonySydney Surrounds, NSW

Wanting personal information

They Wanted copies of my credit card and drivers license for online purchases. Would not accept offer to show id in store. Claim my information will be secure. Do they do police checks on all employees? Is their servers safe from hackers?

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DJs contradict their returns policy

I purchased a faulty $250 product (Aarke soda water machine) and returned it two weeks later. That's fine, these things happen. But DJs wouldn't provide a refund until it was examined by the manufacturer, despite agreeing that it doesn't work and their 30 day returns policy supposedly accepting the return and refund. They said it's not covered under the warranty (for returns) because it's a new product/company and they haven't yet established the returns policy with Aarke. 6 weeks later (after sending it to Sweden) I am told there is nothing wrong with the machine and they cannot provide a refund. I am now stuck with a faulty machine that I paid $250.

They then offered a 50% discount on another machine.

Jas017381

Jas017381Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst experience ever

Had bought a shirt from david jones for my friends birthday, however did not recieve a confirmation email or any further updates for 2 weeks. I contacted them through email and live chat at least 6 times and still no reply. If youre thinking of purchasing from here... DONT

Disgusting customer service!

Rude, arrogant and untrained staff.
I telephoned the contact centre and was greeted with two representatives that didnt care to assist with my enquiry and lost the retailer business. Their loss Harvey Normans gain.

Mike

MikeCentral, SA

Demanded personal information via email

I bought an iPad online and my credit card was debited the amount. Two days later I received an email from David Jones saying that if I didn't supply them with a copy of my drivers license and my credit card with only 4 numbers hidden via email then I would not receive my order. I refused and my order was cancelled, so I went elsewhere.

Sambii

SambiiSydney

Shocking service and unwilling to assist

Smrity S.

Smrity S.

I ordered online for click and collect but no confirmation received

I ordered Lancome perfume for click and collect from Bondi junction store but no email received confirming. Its been 2 days and still nothing. Its so frustrating that I will need to get in touch with and Bla bla.

Weeza

WeezaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I won't be shopping online again.

I bought several items online in one order. However they did not arrive collectively so I had multiple trips to the Post Office.
It is extremely difficult to get a refund if you have used PayPal. They will only give it back onto the PayPal account or gift card.

Shoes