1.3

Michelle

MichelleAdelaide

No safe drop

They don’t authorise safe drop. Not convenient for me to go to the Post Office. I online shop a lot. Everything else is left in a safe place. Never ordering online from David Jones again.

Madeline

Madeline

Difficult to make returns!!!

Ebony B

Ebony BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not do right by their customers

Tass Dimma

Tass DimmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never buying again online

My order got split in 2. I ordered 2 weeks before fathers day, expecting delays with corona. They never called me back (I called up 6 times), never followed up on my numerous (5) emails. I had to get aggressive before they ended up telling me, that they had "technical difficulties" and couldn't fulfil my order. I later discovered this is because my item was out of stock, as I went to check the brand website and other retailers for the identical item, so they couldn't even be honest with me. They told me this 3 weeks after my initial item arrived. They have said they would refund me, however, I am still waiting, hopefully I'm not waiting 3 weeks for that as well. Don't bother, save your self the hassle with their "superior" customer service.

Aussienetworker

AussienetworkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery service - what delivery service

Such bad service from a large retailer. Every order, items not available. Orders get split into multiple parcels, some parcels arrive quickly some I have been waiting more than 4 weeks. No responsibility taken. refunds are slow. Faulty item sent - no return postage service provided Last time I shop online with them.

Beware if paying with Pay Pal

NOT Happy JAN!

Carl

CarlPerth, WA

Clarity needed on US and AU men's shoe sizes

Still waiting for someone to get back to me. It was a simple issue of a return. I'm not sure if DJs realise it but US and AU shoe sizes are really different. So if the invoice says size 8 AU it shouldn't be 8 US which is smaller for men. Sorry to hear about all these stories, they're a lot worse. I wish I'd read this page before but DJ's has always been so reliable in the past. Sad

Click and collect is rubbish

Placed a click and collect order on a Friday at 1:30pm. By close of business on Saturday the one in stock item is still not available for pickup. Tried to contact through online chat but without looking into the case at all they said we would get the email when it is ready and to just keep waiting for the email. Most other stores guarantee your order will be available in 2 hours and actually take 15 minutes or less. Very disappointing that a major retailer offer this service but can’t fulfill a simple order. Won’t be using them again.

Allie C

Allie CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor return policy and customer service

RachelK

RachelK

Completely appalled

Victoria

VictoriaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Avoid if possible. Many horrible dealings.

Out dated and un mobil friendly online.

David Jones online is terrible, firstly it’s not mobil friendly and then the product pricing information is quiet often not up to date or the cart tab doesn’t even work. David Jones really needs a much better it team if they won’t to improve.

Roseanna T20

Roseanna T20Sydney, NSW

Bit slow

Delivery is a bit slow and there wasn’t much stock to choose from for click and collect. Once life goes back to normal I will definitely be back shopping in store

Never again

Never again

David Jones isn't what it used to be

As I am isolating, bought 2 ballet dancer Christmas decorations online. They arrived in a huge box for their size, one of them very loosely wrapped in torn old grubby tissue paper, the other decoration loose in the box. It, of course ,had its' arm and hand snapped off, as it had bounced around loose in the box. They were quite expensive, why not wrap them in bubblewrap and use a box that fitted them better. Really annoyed.

Clay

ClayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs

I ordered a coffee machine from DJs online. They sent the wrong machine (one valued at half the price). After 8 separate phone conversations to rectify a problem they caused, my options were to go into store and exchange - not a valid option in Melbourne in lockdown- or return it by post, get a refund and re-order. So that’s what I did. The new order price was higher than the original order. They refunded the difference in prices in a David Jones gift card instead of back to my credit card. I have no intention of shopping with them again so this is insulting. 6 weeks and a whole lot of frustration later I have my coffee machine. No compensation. Don’t think it won’t happen to you, their online customer service processes are appalling.

mllllllll

mllllllll

Absolutely useless! Stay away!!!

Don’t ever buy anything online with dj!!! I cancelled a transaction as they couldn’t deliver the item after more than 2 weeks. Now after another 2 weeks, they still can’t refund me back the money to my amex dj card but insisted that I still have to pay them back that money! Unbelievable!!!

I have bought many things online with Myer, they never have this mismanagement issues. refund is done within 3 business days back to my amex dj card! I don’t understand why dj couldn’t do it!! ❗️❗️❗️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Craig

CraigSouth Australia

Absolutely useless!

I ordered online and was told it would be posted Express as I would only be in the delivery location for a period of time. It was not sent Express and caused significant inconvenience. They also addressed the parcel to the incorrect name! The customer service was terrible and at one point I was discriminated against from not only a customer service agent but also a team leader! I will never shop at David Jones again and I will actively make sure my friends and family never shop at David Jones again! I urge anyone reading this review to do the same! Please do not make the same mistake I did!

International buyers beware!

Jay Y.

Jay Y.Sydney, NSW

Warning. Do not buy from DJ online store!!!