David Jones Online Store

David Jones Online Store

Phil

Phil

Bankrupt, morally and financially

Failed to deliver items and have been waiting weeks for a refund. David Jones are blaming Sheridan for not delivering and said they won't refund until they can determine what went wrong. My contract is with David Jones and, under consumer law, David Jones is legally obligated to refund me in an appropriate timeframe, and not make me wait until they have determined the problem with their internal systems and processes.

Only available for click and collect

Living in Sydney and want to buy a pair of shoes online which seems only available in one of the stores in Melbourne. Shocked DJ doesn’t have a system to get it shipped to Sydney. Staff didn’t bother to explain why.

Winnie

WinnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Be warned! Baiting Advertising!

Tell it like it is

Tell it like it isSydney, NSW

Just when you think the old dinosaur could get any worse

AnneSydney, NSW

Worst online shopping experience

Ordered multiple items. Two were completely wrong and I’ve had to return. Still waiting on the Afterpay refund! One item hasn’t even been sent, still waiting. Was on hold with customer service centre for over 30 minutes, they’re offshore and they can’t even track item. Said that service centre will get back in 24-48hrs. Useless. Never shopping with DJs online again!

Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

taken my money - incredibly bad service and support

Ordered two items online.
They sent the wrong items, I returned them at my own expense requesting the correct items.
They then cancelled my order and issued a refund of 50% of the original purchase price.
I have received no correspondence, I have had to chase them constantly. My original order was Jan 24th it's now March 5th. I'm down over $172 and empty-handed.

Angela Aloi

Angela AloiVictoria

Disappointing online experience

Alexandra A.

Alexandra A.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor service and sends faulty items

I recently purchased an Aje tshirt online for $190, which David Jones had sent me a faulty tshirt with a white spot on a black top and a tag that said 30% and no exchange or refund. I sent David Jones and email on Monday afternoon to let them know what has occurred As well as Facebook and I still haven’t had a response regarding the faulty product which was purchased at full price

Frustrated

FrustratedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wrong size supplied

KKK

KKKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Website Error Issue and Customer service

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney

Item missing in online order. Still waiting ...Service? None.

I ordered 3 items from DJs online store. The parcel arrived with one item missing.
I rang customer service. Waited 20 mins for phone to be answered. She said it would be looked into. Next day she wanted me to look in the bubble wrap to see if the missing bottle was hiding somewhere in the box. Then she wanted photos of the box and it’s contents. They are still looking into it. No replacement item. No refund. (It was quite an expensive item). Looks as though I won’t have the item in time for the birthday they were for if I get the item at all. They say they want to be “upmarket”. Not with this attitude and lack of PR. I get much better service from Target and Myer. ‘Bye ‘bye DJs. You’ve lost a customer of 50 years.

Alison333

Alison333

David Jones repeated "ERROR" website issue

About 2-3 months ago I could not log onto the David Jones website. It continuously had an error message every time I attempted to log on or even view the website. I contacted customer service twice and they managed to fix the problem at their end. Some six weeks later the same problem has happened again.
Customer service told me this time to change my computer settings. I have had no issues with other retailer's websites. As a David Jones American Express cardholder, I guess this is when I just cut the card.

CNg

CNgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst online shopping experience

My order was only delivered a month post order. When it arrived, one of the four items were missing and there was a receipt from a third party (Hermanns) that indicates there’s a refund, but the refund is no where to be seen on my original card of purchase.

Make you pay for an item they don’t have, then make you fight tooth and nail to get your refund for non-existent item!

Disgusted

Disgusted

Poor product and service

Boots advertised by popular brand were misrepresented in terms of quality and colour.
Had to pay for return which is against consumer rights but I went along with it as too worried about getting the full refund.
Will never buy another thing from them again!
Always trusted their brand but it’s now rubbish!

Terrible customer service

I have experienced the worst online shopping experience with David Jones. I ordered a dryer 8 days ago no correspondence at all. I had to contact them in regards to my order. Today 8 days later after numerous phone calls I receive a email saying product not available for a month. I can’t complain about the service as there simply isn’t any. David Jones really shouldn’t do online sales.

Month long debacle

Georgie

GeorgieIllawarra, NSW

Awful customer service!

Anne

Sent me wrong order then no assistance to sort it out

When my online order arrived two of the four items were incorrect and after numerous mails, attaching images, explaining and following up I was left to my own devices to go to a store and sort it out.

Nightmare to deal with.

Rep was not helpful and condescending

I ordered a smartwatch online Sunday after 5. Wife didn't want it as a gift with the poor reviews on the Kate Spade SW. I called 1800354663 to ask to cancel. I was told that there was nothing they can do as the system does not allow changes. The rep was being condescending as well. I told the rep that she was being that and all she said was it was fine. People wonder why the big retailers are loosing. From my experience its poor service and bad attitudes.

CaleWale

CaleWaleasked

How do u get any further with a purchase from when u view your bag? There is no payment button or check- out option. I'm just stuck with a bag of stuff but can't purchase it. Am I missing something or not doing something right. I am very tired. ? Oh I can't add the screenshot.

Cheesed Off
Cheesed Off

Are you ordering on a mobile device? I sometimes get this when I use my iPad mini. If you turn the screen so it is landscape instead of portrait then you will hopefully see the checkout button. If this doesnt work you may have to call them.

Ask the company

Wendy C

Wendy Casked

I’ve been trying for hours to speak to the online division.. the phone answers then left on hold for more than 40 minutes.. makes you decide that you don’t want to purchase that desperately... very disappointing considering they are trying to expand with online ordering..

Fired Up

You have incorrectly posted under the Question section.

Get an answer from our members and David Jones representatives