Penny F.

Penny F.Central Queensland, QLD

When all else is lost

At a time when we felt defeated and lost, we were introduced to Dejonge Read. From the moment we engage their services the pressure we had felt eased, as their seemed to be light at the end of the tunnel. Susan Morling, you constantly kept in contact even when there was no progress. We appreciate how hard you have worked to resolve our situation, and your concern for our family's well being throughout this process.

Rod and Sandra

Rod and SandraNorth Queensland, QLD

THE GO TO PLACE. DE JONG READ

When the financial crunch found us due to Covid we were directed to De Jong Read to help. We found Craig and Leticia.
My wife and I are in a far better place now. We didn't have any stress of arguing direct with financial institutes, De Jong Read handle it all for us and got us an excellent outcome.
Rodney and Sandra

Fantastic guidance in a stressful time

Corey always gave us the fact and truth about the whole process. As this was completely new to us and we did not know what to expect, Coreyn reassured us every step of the way. When Vicki took over our file, she was awesome as well. Vicki made sure we understood what she needed from us and was there to help us whenever we needed it. We cant recommend De Jony Read and especially Corey and Vicki enough. We could not have done this without them!

robert

robertPeel, WA

Pressure relief

When we first engaged de Jonge Read we were unsure about what we could expect, Corey Cole was super informative about what lay ahead, our options and the end result target, when we kicked the process off it was a definite relief to have an end in sight where we could aim to rebuild our financial plan. Corey and Petra were both immensely helpful with any questions we had during the process, We could not be happier with our end result which has enabled us to move forward again.
thanks so much.

Peter Samek

Peter SamekSydney, NSW

At a trying time personally and professionally, the support was fantastic.

From the initial contact and throughout each step of the process, I found Craig and Petra incredibly supportive and calming as I went through various stages of emotions and frustrations attached to losing, closing and then ultimately selling my business. Working with DJRA and Craig and Petra is without doubt the best decision I've made and I'd wholeheartedly recommend going with them as the way to achieve the best possible personal solution.

Liz

Liz

Awesome Service and Fantastic Outcome

From the first moment that we had contact with Corey Cole, we felt a massive weight come off our shoulders. He gave us confidence that de Jonge Reid would be able to help us. We went through a few stressful years before contacting dJR but the expertise and caring attitude of both Corey Cole and Elaine Broughton gave us hope that we could get out of our financial hardship. They were both very diligent and committed to our cause and the outcome that they achieved for us was better than we had expected. They were both a pleasure to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend dJR.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for sharing your personal experience Liz. Such a beautiful review! All the best for the future. :)

Himanshukumar Manilal

Himanshukumar ManilalNorth Queensland, QLD

perfect for financial solution

DJRA is the best supporting company for financial solution. Specially I want to say BIG thank you to Amanda Hankins, she is very smart to give positive solution , always get reply with best solution.
Thank you DJRA and AMANDA .

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Help

Released the stress from me trying to handle this mess, the relationshios they have and the knowledge and experience was invaluable and made the whole process very streamlined and smooth

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Andrew, so good to hear that we were able to make the whole process go smoothly. Thank you for your kind review and all the best for the future!

David

DavidWestern Australia

Very professional and persistant service

James Leslie-Watt and Susan Morling were very professional throughout the long process. They have extensive knowledge and experience in dealing with financial institutions. They were able to assist me to achieve the desired outcome which is really appreciated.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi David, thank you for your review! James and Susan indeed know how to "speak bank" and to achieve great outcomes. All the best for the future! :)

paul osullivan

paul osullivanQueensland

saved my life , my future.

with some unpaid accounts bring our company to near the edge , de Jonge Read gave me hope ,.
with the work support that djr over time, i have end up with a very great outcome .
could not have hoped for a better out come.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Paul, thank you so much for your review. We are glad we were able to achieve a good outcome for you. All the best! :)

Positive E.

Positive E.South East Queensland, QLD

Made a hard time much easier.

The team made the process as simple and as easy as possible. They made a very difficult time in my life much easier and i'm really grateful to them for that. Thank you to Hank and Tracey for doing an awesome job!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your review! Hank and Tracey were thrilled to read it. You definitely made their day! :)

Review collected in partnership with de Jonge Read

Many sincere thanks to Elaine, Laura and Cory for their assistance over what became a long and arduous process. The team were responsive, knowledgeable and really supportive. DJR's assistance and the outcome far exceeded our expectations.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your kind words! It was so nice for Elaine, Laura and Corey to have this testimonial waiting for them - it definitely made their Monday morning. :)

Meredith

MeredithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn't have done it without you

A huge thank you to Shona and Sophie for the work they did for me in resolving a mortgage debt I had with the bank on 2 investment properties. I was referred to de Jonge Read by a contact who had a similar experience. Shona and Sophie kept in regular contact throughout the process. They were totally professional and very experienced. They knew exactly what to do and I had complete confidence in them throughout the process. If left to my own devices, I could never have achieved the result that they were able to negotiate. I highly recommend de Jonge Read's services to anyone in a similar situation.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Meredith, Shona and Sophie really appreciate your review! Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful testimonial. We are glad we were able to help!

Hayley

HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys will give you peace of mind with no judgment

I was referred to Hank as it had been several years since I had submitted a tax return and there was a business in my partner's past where some tax obligations had not been paid. Hank was able to reassure me, easily explain the best solution and help me to put this into place.
It is a huge relief off my mind, and Hank was so easy to talk to. It had been a source of stress for me for a long time and having that off my mind particularly in this challenging COVID time is the best outcome I could hope for. Thank you.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hayley, wow. Thank you so much for your beautiful words. Your review made Hank's day!

Ewen

EwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Massive help and clear and consistent

DJR and Angelika Fowler and Cassie have been excellent and have helped in a really difficult financial period. Angelika kept in constant contact throughout the process to keep me updated of progress and information.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Ewen, thank you so much! We are really happy we were able to help. All the best for the future. :)

Outstanding work. Difficult time made relaxed. Good people and professional

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much Alan for posting this review. Jacinta and Angus really appreciate your kind words!

Review collected in partnership with de Jonge Read

There is a reason for all these five star reviews - de Jonge Read deserve them!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much - we really appreciate your kind review! All the best for the exciting, new chapter in your lives! :)

Review collected in partnership with de Jonge Read

I had been referred to de jonge read

Being one of the most stressful times of my life. It was all handled by professionals. Very happy! And would gladly refer them to anyone else I know. Great job!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for posting this review - we really appreciate it.

Arlene

ArleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent, Excellent...

I would not hesitate to recommend “de Jong Read”.
I found their staff very helpful, understanding and with great communication
throughout the whole process.
Very happy customer...
Thank you guys and gals !

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Arlene, thank you so much for posting your nice review. We are so happy we were able to help. :)

Rodney and DianneCentral Queensland, QLD

Whole life changer for us

We were In a very serious financial situation November 2018. With good advice from our Solicitor Sharon Smith from Taylors Solicitors, to contact the team from De-Jonge-Read. So we progressed after contacting the team through to February 2020, with a outstanding outcome of being debt free and moving forward in our lives. There were lots of ups and downs for us but the team stuck with us all the way through. Thank you so much.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Dear Rodney and Dianne, thank you so much for your lovely words. Wishing you all the best for the future!

Rodney and Dianne

We are so grateful...thank you