de Jonge Read

See the Best Financial Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by de Jonge Read

4.9
Geoffrey
GeoffreySydney, NSW

Fantastic outcome- I can sleep at night now!

Hank the home saver!!

In the most stressful predicament I have ever been in, Hank De Jonge and his team were professional , reliable and took control of a situation I could not deal with at all. Hank's handling of my issues highlighted his vast experience and confidence in dealing with creditors. Hank is the top "go to guy" if you are in any finacial trouble. I credit him with saving my home from being sold. Thanks Hank !

de Jonge Readde Jonge ReadSend a private message

Thank you for your review.

Jonathan N.
Jonathan N.New South Wales

Fantastic result

My wife and I thought we'd be stuck paying off bad debt for the next 30 years. When we contacted DJR we didn't really know what to expect, but they not only knew exactly what to do but they were also completely professional throughout the whole process. We ended up with an amazing result so thank you to DJR and especially Corey and Jacinta!

David Saunders
David SaundersCentral Queensland, QLD

Well executed with good results.

The people who represented me from De Jonge Read ( Cassie & Jacinta) where very knowledgeable in regards to my issues & excellent at communicating advice, which over a period of time, ended in the result I wanted.

de Jonge Readde Jonge ReadSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it. Cassie and Jacinta are having an awesome Friday morning now reading your review. :)

Fantastic outcome

My accountant suggested I get in touch with de Jong Read before my company went into liquidation. With ATO debt, business debt, and associated problems they were able to give accurate and timely information. James and Laura helped protect our home, managed the ATO, Bank debts and issues arising before liquidation. Their professional and sensitive approach gave us hope that we would survive liquidation. I could not have imagined the great outcome they achieved for us. Thank you.

de Jonge Readde Jonge ReadSend a private message

Hi Andrew, thank you for your great review. We are so happy we were able to help - James and Laura are great, aren't they. :) We wish you all the best for your future!

Andrew T.
Andrew T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great outcome

My accountant recommended I get in touch with DJR to help manage the liquidation process. From the start DJR have been sensitive and accurate with their information. They helped protect our family home and then managed the process of winding up the company ensuring the best possible outcome for me. James and Laura were easy to deal with and would return phone calls and emails promptly. All my questions and concerns were taken seriously and respectfully. It was a tremendous relief having James and Laura deal with the bank debts, the ATO, and various other issues and delivering amazing results for me. Having DJR manage my liquidation gave me hope in what seemed like a hopeless situation.
Thank you.

Owen Simons
Owen SimonsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Make sure you have your business protected

I contacted de Jong Read to ensure my business assets were protected properly in case of issues that may arise down the track. Corey and Jacinta went through all my info, and happily helped me in making sure everything was set up properly. They even found some things I was unaware of, and protected them as well. I highly recommend contacting them BEFORE anything unfortunate happens, as making sure your business is properly protected and set up will save a lot of pain later on if you end up in a situation like liquidation.

de Jonge Readde Jonge ReadSend a private message

Good morning, thank you so much for your kind review! You are absolutely right - it is so important to protect your business and personal assets before anything unexpected happens. We are happy Corey and Jacinta were able to help! :)

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Thrown a life line that did not even know how much help it was going to be!!!!

Prior to heading into company liquidation and personal bankruptcy my stress levels were horrible. My accountant gave me the name of DJR and it was the best advise. From leading up to and preparation of the company closure and personal bankruptcy to bankruptcy annulment under section 72, DJR provided the perfect professional support. First Jacinta then later on Cassie joined in and they were incredible. Both were impeccable in their support. Professional in advise. Knowledgeable of events that were about to unfold. Trustworthy!!! If DJR doubled their salary it would still be to little for these incredible ladies. Thanks DJR, fees well spent for advise and peace of mind.

de Jonge Readde Jonge ReadSend a private message

Hi Alan, thank you for your kind words. You definitely made the day for Jacinta and Cassie. They are both so amazing. :) We hope you all the best for the future.

Murray
MurrayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finally over

After a meeting with my accountant, he recommended we contact DJR. My accountant knew what was coming after a failed franchise experience. Ato and bank debt was all that was left
After an initial meeting with DJR I was placed in the hands of Tracey, Corey and Shona
These caring professionals led me through a process that protected me and my family
I am now at the end of this journey and am finally at peace
I can only recommend this group of people with the highest regard. What they said they would do and what they said our outcome would be was spot on

de Jonge Readde Jonge ReadSend a private message

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so happy we were able to help you to reach good outcome in this matter. All the best. :)

Brett.L
Brett.LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Personal, Amazing

When we first saw the warning signs in our businesses our accountant recommended a meeting with de Jonge Read. Darren and Vicki have been instrumental in guiding me through undoubtably, what I feel is the most difficult period of my life. Their professionalism and knoledge has made the process so much easier to navigate and from the initial proposal to the conclusion have gone above and beyond to secure the best outcome for us. Thank you so much.

de Jonge Readde Jonge ReadSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review! Darren and Vicki are so happy they were able to help. All the best for the future. :)

Good outcome

Many thanks to Corey and Jacinta at DJR for a successful outcome to an investment property loan that went South in a big way. After selling the property, I was left with a substantial balance owed to a large bank. DJR were able to negotiate an excellent settlement on my behalf and relieve me of much of my financial pressure.

Marcus S.
Marcus S.South East Queensland, QLD

Real Help by Real people..

My small business got behind in its tax affairs and by burying my head in the sand I did not do me or the business any favours, the stress was intense.
My accountant arranged a meeting with Hank and we had a cards on the table conversation. I left the meeting feeling much better as there was now at least some options, a further meeting was arranged and this is where I was presented with a proposal and recommendations.
The whole process was managed from start to finish admirably, at no time did I feel that I had to be afraid to ask for help.
I would definitely reckon De Jong Read, I am still working through some issues but firmly believe that I am good hands.

de Jonge Readde Jonge ReadSend a private message

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy we have been able to help. :)

Rizwan S.
Rizwan S.Perth, WA

Excellent expertise and support

Our business had over 30 commercial leases and other creditors that we had to deal with. De jonge Read really helped us through this process and guided us to success.

de Jonge Readde Jonge ReadSend a private message

Thank you for your review! We are so happy we were able to help and achieve a good outcome for you. All the best! :)

Margaret S.
Margaret S.Hunter Region, NSW

A simple thank you

To Graham and Elaine,
A simple thank you doesn't seem adequate for your understanding and compassion that has helped so much, not to mention your professional and very educated advice and patience throughout a very difficult time.

de Jonge Readde Jonge ReadSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review Margaret, we really appreciate your kind words. :)

Benjamin
BenjaminMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Life Saver!

Great to deal with on a personnel level, stayed with me on the long haul & made a huge difference in ensuring I got the best results possible for my situation, such a better outcome than I could have ever expected.

Corey was fantastic at navigating us through the process and talking to me one on one to advise me of all the scenarios and best outcome for me!

de Jonge Readde Jonge ReadSend a private message

Thank you for your kind review Benjamin! Corey is always great, isn't he? :) Have a lovely day and all the best for the future!