Listing monitored by de Jonge Read

Christos K.South East Queensland, QLD

Saved my life.

MJoh
MJohPerth, WA

A process that I could not have navigated without your help

de Jonge Read - Leticia & Sophie, helped me through a very tough process that I would not have had the time and confidence to navigate on my own. Thank you so much for your help through this lengthy, complicated case.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your kind review. :) All the best for your future!

Perspective
Perspective South East Queensland, QLD

Can’t thank you enough

This company delivers on their promises. Leticia thank you so much for guiding me, keeping me focused and supporting me through a very difficult time. The expertise, care , professionalism and passion of De Jonge Reed as a business and its team shone through. I truly am so grateful for all your support and helping me have a great outcome. Would recommend to anyone 5 stars

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your review! Leticia is awesome, isn't she! We are so glad we achieved a good outcome for you. All the best! :)

Find out how de Jonge Read compares to other Financial Services

Genuine comfort during an uncomfortable time.

I could not regard this company more highly. They were so supportive and thorough and walked with me through every step of what was a difficult process during a very difficult time. The team Terri, Elli, Susan and Tracey were in constant contact and made themselves available around the clock for any questions or concerns.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your kind review. We really appreciate your feedback!

Unbelievable Experience

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Jen, thank you so much for your beautiful review. Graham and Shona are excellent in what they do. We are happy we were able to assist. :)

Review collected in partnership with de Jonge Read

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
David and Paulene
David and PauleneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic Result...........Unbelievable. Cannot thank you enough

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy we were able to assist you with this. :)
All the best for the future David and Paulene!

Beyond our wildest expectations. we are forever in your debt De Jonge Read

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Chris and Pat, thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review. We really appreciate your feedback and are thrilled that we were able to achieve a good outcome. All the best for the future! :)

Review collected in partnership with de Jonge Read

DJR have been an invaluable partner in restructuring our business. Restructuring is a complex process and Craig & Jacinta's patient guidance and support have been critical in ticking all the boxes. We have no hesitation in recommending their services.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much. This review definitely made the Monday for Craig and Jacinta! :)

Sam
SamVictoria

Great Result

Our situation was hanging on a balance after a business setback and we are glad we found Dejong Read. They explained our options and led negotiations on our behalf with the creditors. In the end, it worked out well. There were so many little nuances where they guided us in the right direction and without them we would not have known how to deal with those issues. If you are in a stressful situation and need help, then actively seek it, don't wait! We are so glad that we sought help and got it resolved. Our situation went from a life of constant stress and worries to one of calm and peace. Leticia was our last consultant and she did a good job. Thank you Dejong Read team.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy we were able to assist and we wish plenty of that calm and peace for your future! :)

ECCO H.Perth, WA

I am the victim of De Jonge Read's service, Please fb me for more details. Ecco

I can not believe they have 54 of 5 star rating, if you had gone through what I had gone through with them, you would understand why I said that. I paid them $70k in 2017 and they did very little to help the negotiation with banks and December 2018, they came to my office and suggested us to go bankrupt, and asked for extra $50k, we refused to do so, they stopped to answer my email, my phone call. I have all the evidences. I will sue them for refund.
Criminals!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Ecco H, we are sorry to hear you feel this way. We won't comment or share details of any of our clients in public. We will be in contact with you within the next 24 hours.

ECCO H.

Ashley claimed he had been bankrupt before, can he show some proofs to me first?

Only Way Forward

I was in a very bad situation after a property portfolio collapse, this would affect my entire family including losing the family home. After the first meeting with Dejonge it was clear to me that we would engage their services, this team will provide a map to allow you to navigate your way forward and it's a journey but with their guidance you will come out the other side as we have. Thank you to Ashley - Corey and Jacinta.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your kind review. Ashley, Corey and Jacinta are so happy they were able to assist you! :)

Maria Umer
Maria UmerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Team

The team including James and Shona were very professional, proactive & kept us upto date
It was a very stressful time for us and these 2 people were like our guardian angels who showed us the way. Made things so simple for us
I am very thankful to them
Words cannot express how much regard my family and I have for them

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy we were able to help and wish you all the best for the future! :)

YCL
YCL Sydney, NSW

Great decision to engage de Jong Read

Susan& James helped us along in every step of the way, keeping us updated regularly when she could although the constant delays from the bank dragged the process out way longer than it should. Susan was persistent with chasing the bank and offered us a variety of options in our best interest. It is unfortunate that Susan has retired but wouldn't have been able to do it without hers and James' help and Nicole who closed out at the end. Thank you de Jonge Read and your staff.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your review! We miss Susan here at work too. :) All the best for your future!

Cel
CelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Words of wisdom

My life was flipped upside down in just a flick of a switch and I needed some guidance & understanding on what to do. Straight away on my first consolation I was given advice & information to deal with my situation which I felt more at ease. I’m happy with all the work Darren & Petra put in. Thank you for consistently working on my case and getting the best possible outcome for my family.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your your beautiful review Cel! We really appreciate it and are so happy Darren and Petra were able to achieve a good result for you. :)

Life can move on again

I have been kept informed of what was happening with my claim(over the last 12 months). I could not be happier with the service that I have received. Tracey Brand so very helpful right through the whole process even after change to her team. If she is anything to go by you must be a truly amazing group of people.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Gary, thank you so much for writing this review. Tracey is a gem! :)

Read more reviews - page 2