Debit Success

Debit Success

See the Best Financial Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Debit Success

Useless

Useless, owed money to them from my vet bills, couldn’t contact them, received no information on how to pay debt, so they send the debt collectors, poor service, made no attempt to contact me about the matter

Kyle d.
Kyle d.New South Wales

Abhorrent fees

Disgusting company $15 late fees if you miss your direct debit. I changed my payment date frequency yet the still processed the money on the original date and charged me a late fee for convenience. Eye gauging at it finest.

shaniamcalpine99
shaniamcalpine99Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam... don't use them. 0 stars

please never use this company. they will charge you out your rear and make your life hell. customer service is less than helpful, extremely impolite. this company should not be allowed to be in practice.. scamming unemployed student during a pandemic. amazing work, really.

Find out how Debit Success compares to other Financial Services

Debit Success needs to be shut down.

Debit Success is hands down the worst financial management a company can use. They lock your account to make sure you get charged a late fee. Debit Success needs to be shut down permanently.

Run by Crooks, how is this legal!?

Never use these guys, will charge you even after you've cancelled any membership from them and try to chase you for it. These guys stung me for theme park services that I couldn't use due to covid anymore and even after cancelling they chase me for money. They are crooks.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
 Rod
Rod

Report your complaints to Department of Fair Trading and/or ACCC.

The combination of Gym memberships and Direct payment organisations is questionable at best. Debitsuccess take this to the next level and I believe that it is time to make both parties accountable. Don't rely on either of them for empathy or understanding, they're out to get your money.
Stand up and make your voice heard. Report these undesirable entities to the authorities.

Scam company will illegally charge you fees!

I had a contract with worlds gym in Townsville who use debit success to manage their membership fees. They were dishonest and unprofessional. They made debits on the incorrect dates after me being on the phone with them only days before hand and then try to charge reversal fees when the debit was unsuccessful. After enquiring why they made the debit on the incorrect date they promised to refund the amount of the reversal fee the following week. They did not honor their promise to provide the refund and then attempted to charge me $200 to cancel my contract. My girlfriend and I have both had to make a complaint to afca about debit success. I can't stress this enough do not do business with debit success.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away and don't use this company. They are a scam

Stay away from this company at all costs they are a scam. This is an automated pay system that likes to take your money in a sneaky way. Stay away from this company you have been warned.

Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.South East Queensland, QLD

Rude! the worth customer service.

Based on the good payment history of 14 years, they did't want to waive $10 as one off. My regular fortnightly payment didn't go through based on the family circumstances, I called immediately to provide new card details and was advised that $10 will be charged regardless.

Noel M.
Noel M.Sydney, NSW

Terrible business practice

I changed my card linked to direct debit and forgot to update to my the card details with Debit Success. They charge a fee on the account and then send me an email with the amount I'm due. I make the monthly payment for service on the day i received the email. I call them up and the person on the other end said, sorry can't refund you for the fee we already paid. My question paid who and why? There was nothing done! I paid the gym not them. Upon enquiry they first said it was the gym but i know the gym manager told me they don't charge any fees, then they said it's your bank and i also know it's not the bank, then they said it's MasterCard or Visa.

Brad B.
Brad B.Victoria

"insufficient funds" when I have sufficient funds

I was charged multiple overdue fees for "insufficient funds" but plenty of other services (Spotify, Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc.) or monthly bills (power, insurance, etc.) were able to go through no issues at all. I cancelled my gym membership after being unable to get my money back from them and they charged me an overdue fee for my final payment... I will be actively avoiding ever paying anything with their service. If you can avoid, please do and save yourself the trouble. If you are a business please do not use them as a payment provider. If I could give 0 stars I would.

Nora C
Nora CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting Scam

Tried to charge me extra $20 for gym membership due to insufficient funds. Provided bank statement and transaction otherwise I would've been scammed by World Gym and Debit Success. Scam.

Rude staff - Terrible service

Raghu D.
Raghu D.South East Queensland, QLD

Typical scamster

As I have funds available in my account to pay my gym fee. The debit sucess never deducted any money and drop a message with an additional 10 dollar payment. When I asked them the reason stating the funds were available and why I still have to pay additional amount, they blame your bank. When I immediately confirmed with my bank, everything looks clear and concluded that the debit sucess was just a scam operating company. How is this company still operating ?

Chrissie
ChrissieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shocking company

Send text messages give no reason why there is a debt do not answer calls . Constant harrassment. Appear to be a scam organisation trying to get debit details from bank account. Hope they can be shut down by consumer and fair trading.

Read more reviews - page 2

Mel S.
Mel S.asked

I have something from this being taken out of my account and I have no idea why I never asked for it to be taken out and I would like it to be cancelled. I'm confused as to why it's been done. Thanks. Mel

Sheryll
Sheryll

It looks like you may have subscribed to a business whether gym or educational one that takes money out of your account periodically. See if you can call them. But it is very hard to get through to them.

Kerri
Kerri

Mel, I would report your C/C as lost then a new card will be issued and then next time they try to deduct it it won't work.
Have you ever been a member of a any gym & it took 20mins to get through to them and I advised them i that my membership had expired in April 2019 conversation with D/S
D/S "that is the min date"
me "I didn't sign up for eternity, but 1 year only"
D/S "your contract states min 1 year"
me "that's illogical and not legal in Australia, contracts have end dates and not open ended & I'm not paying for the next 20years"
D/S "Well your debit will continue to mount up unless the gym advises us"

I spoke finally got through to the gym and emailed D/S and cancelled everything as they had on file were I contacted them in Feb 2020 to cancel the membership.

ripoffsspreets
ripoffsspreets

AFCA will take care of this company and i am trying to get them deregistered for their conduct it is criminal and also the fees they are charging are illegal get your banks to stop any more payments from them.

Laura
Lauraasked

Hi,

Why does debit success ask for my netbanking client number and password when attempting to pay online by direct debit? If I disclosed this information I would e violating the terms and conditions of my netbanking account with my bank.

There is a reddit that talks about this - https://www.reddit.com/r/australia/comments/c9bnb8/zap_fitness_payment_gateway_asking_for_netbak/

Thanks!

Eash A
Eash A

that is very very concerning that they want your net banking password, they essentially want to access your bank account to pay themselves?

Sophie R.
Sophie R.asked

Someone other than debit success please reply!
Has anyone gone through the accc or financial ombudsman to sort this company out? I am at my wits end with paying extra money every week. It is disgraceful how this business works but I just want to find a way out of it. Ever since signing up for my gym they have been nothing but trouble. I still use my gym and cannot afford to pay the fee for breaking the contract. I have also heard from countless people of them transferring their gym membership only to have debt collectors come back months later saying they owe $800+ to this company. I am sure they aren't attempting to take money out of my account resulting in a fee. I just want to know what my options are to avoid this fraudulent and pathetic excuse for a company.

Julia P
Julia P

I would also like to go through a financial ombudsman as I have been charged outside of my contract for Debit Success

Tathra D.
Tathra D.

Speak to your bank. Dispute all fees and request refunds.

Get an answer from our members and Debit Success representatives