Debit Success

See the Best Financial Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Horrible System

It's absolutely ridiculous system. I wouldn't give them any star. They are deliberately changing payment date to get $10 late fees. I want to complain to ombudsmen. They don't send you any invoice so you don't know when they are going to charge you.

Nick K.

Nick K.Sydney, NSW

Terrible!!!!!

Rang today for them to waive the $10 late fee, they usually take the money on sunday but for some strange reason attempted to take today (monday) which has never happened. So i assumed they had taken payment and the funds available i could spend. Spoke to the bloke on phone who advised he cannot waive the $10 cause i my payment history is bad. When ive always made payments. Will pay out remainder so dont have to deal with the scumbags.
Dont recommend go elsewhere!!!!!

SCAM i've had to shut down my bank account and block their number

I have been paying my gym membership for 3 years at go health. Then suddenly i get a message saying i missed a payment. I then pay debit success the membership fortnightly payment plus a 10 dollar late fee. 3 days after that i get a notification saying I owe $103. This physically doesn't make any sense. They are scammers.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Discourteous and accusatory email received

Day light robbery

These guys are taking money from accounts that are unexplainable, they are unprofessional and hang up whenever you questions Debit Success. Iv asked for money to be put back into my account as they have taken for no reason. This company is a fraud DEBIT SUCCESS il be more then happy to start a page an hear people reviews on there this company they need to be exposed.

Dr Kayani S.

Dr Kayani S.Sydney, NSW

Someone please take them to the COURT!!

This is the biggest scam in Australia and I wonder how ASIC can allow them functioning. Bullying, cheating , fraud ... can explain them well how they work. I will be the first one to take them to court for sure.

GreenDaisies

GreenDaisiesSouth East Queensland, QLD

This company deserves 0 stars

klo

klo

Run away!!!

If you see this guys in any agreement....get OUT OF IT AND RUN AWAY!!

This are professional scammers with a business number... be aware, they will rip every cent of you if they can and charge you extra for fake debits or supposedly dishonor debits which are absolutely fake!

you’ve been warned

Timothy

TimothyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No explanation for extra charges

Helped themselves to a $15 overcharge fee even though it clearly says they charge $10 on their website. Tried to call through and reached a message saying the call centre had closed an hour early to attend some call centre awards ceremony for outstanding customer service against other australian companies. After reading other reviews I think that's a good laugh. Money's a bit tight at the moment so being ripped off is a bit more of a bitter pill to swallow than normal. Seems there's nothing you can do.

Jules C.

Jules C.Western Australia

Hesitantly wondering now

I am about to sign up with this company and do some on line courses to better my working knowledge and skills. I am left debating wether or not to go through with it.

terry

terrySouth Australia

not impressed

Just joined local council owned gym run by Belgravia ,tried to pay 12 months in advance but was told no can do ,persuaded me to go on weekly debit .Had absolutely no idea how the system works regarding this debit business works ,very surprised that there is a ''middle man'' involved in deducting fees .
On the very first deduction i received an email telling me of a failure on a SATURDAY then received notification of a $10 fine (for a measly amount of $15) on SUNDAY tried to rectify the situation as soon as i could on the Saturday but of coarse no one available on these days .

Karlie

KarlieHunter Region, NSW

Wish I read the reviews before signing up!

My local gym uses these guys to process their direct debits & I have had nothing but issues for the short 4 weeks I’ve been a member!
I joined on a “$4 a week for 4 weeks” campaign however this “company” has had the hide to charge a $17.50 fee twice so far claiming insufficient funds, despite being sent statements of my bank account with proof that there was money available. The only solution they can give is to contact my bank - useless!

Do not use these guys, very unimpressed!!

V P.

V P.Victoria

"Insufficient funds"

Mish

MishPerth, WA

who are these people?!

ive never actually signed up with them because i dont do direct debits on anything but my daycare fees, and even then, i'm being charged $9.90 A WEEK by these people....!!!! I will be reporting them!!

seems very shifty, be careful people!

Terrible Customer Service, poor attitude!!

I’m not surprised with the number of terrible reviews they have received! Emailed them to deal with an overpayment on my direct debit. Through serveral emails, I didn’t receive one single apology. I was quite upset over the matter and just wanted some reassurance that the overpayment could be either refunded or carried over to the next payment. They simply told me it was not their mistake and to contact my facility. The really didn’t offer me any support and I found all their responses quite dismissive and rude!

JRB

JRBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service and attitude

Rude, arrogant, robotic and uncaring. Lost a credit card and treated like a criminal. Spoken to like a piece of dirt. Spoke to 4 people from this organisation and received the same treatment from all of them.

ian

ian

Money hungry

After thinking I made a cancellation request I still was getting charged I requested DS to review , found no evidence of request and informed me of massive fees for canceling on top debt as I refused and I did not agree. requested it to be sent to ombudsman for review they took their time but after that request my fee more then halved of the amount as they saw my grounds were sound . A company that has no back bone or ethical practices

EvilGamer

EvilGamerPerth, WA

Terrible service and company

Oliver H.

Oliver H.South East Queensland, QLD

Awful

One of the worst customer service experiences I’ve ever had in my entire life. I was never informed once when bills were overdue and how their corrupt ‘fee’s’ worked when direct debit wasn’t collected in time. Appalling.

Terrible to deal with

They charged an overdue payment when my credit card expired. I've been a loyal customer for a year and a half, no consideration at all for you. I'm so glad the theme parks don't use the m any more, I wonder why?!?!

Laura

Lauraasked

Hi,

Why does debit success ask for my netbanking client number and password when attempting to pay online by direct debit? If I disclosed this information I would e violating the terms and conditions of my netbanking account with my bank.

There is a reddit that talks about this - https://www.reddit.com/r/australia/comments/c9bnb8/zap_fitness_payment_gateway_asking_for_netbak/

Thanks!

Sophie R.

Sophie R.asked

Someone other than debit success please reply!
Has anyone gone through the accc or financial ombudsman to sort this company out? I am at my wits end with paying extra money every week. It is disgraceful how this business works but I just want to find a way out of it. Ever since signing up for my gym they have been nothing but trouble. I still use my gym and cannot afford to pay the fee for breaking the contract. I have also heard from countless people of them transferring their gym membership only to have debt collectors come back months later saying they owe $800+ to this company. I am sure they aren't attempting to take money out of my account resulting in a fee. I just want to know what my options are to avoid this fraudulent and pathetic excuse for a company.

Julia P
Julia P

I would also like to go through a financial ombudsman as I have been charged outside of my contract for Debit Success

Kylie R

Kylie Rasked

Does you company appear as DEBITSSUCCESDF Notting H" on bank statements?

Debitsuccess T.Debit Success

Hi Kylie

Thank you for your message. In order to accurately respond to this rplease contact us via pr@debitsuccess.com with the account name and number and we can look into your query.

Kind regards, the Debitsuccess team

Tigeh
Tigeh

Yes, that is one of the ways their company appears. Debitsuccessdf is the company name and the location debiting the amount is usually shown afterwards. I am not sure why this needs a name and account number, unless they want to be using it for 'chasing a default' or similar.

Get an answer from our members and Debit Success representatives