DeLonghi DEWC166S

DeLonghi DEWC166S

MPN: DEWC166S

sukobiSouth East Queensland, QLD

No problems with ours

We've had ours since March 2014 and had no problems. It moved house with us in October 2014 and has not missed a beat. It's fairly well stocked and doesn't seem particularly noisy. It's in our open plan kitchen / family room and I can't say I've ever noticed any noise from it. Hubby is particularly fussy about the temperature, and he's had no complaints. On the basis of our experience, I would buy again given the opportunity.

sukobi

Perhaps we've been lucky, but ours continues on without issues. On the basis of our that, I can only recommend.

JoshSydney

Don't buy a delonghi wine fridge!

I bought three of these units. All of them have required new control panels from failure of the original units. Two units also had compressor/refrigeration failures. One failure required replacement of the entire fridge. The second one was just out of warrant and being disputed with DeLonghi. (Update: DeLonghi weren't interested in helping me and I didn't have the time nor energy to go to court so I replaced the failed fridge with a Leibherr). When working the Delonghi fridges are noisy and the after sales service has been poor.

Date PurchasedNov 2013
Josh

Here's an update from September 2017. The remaining two delonghi units have failing control panels. I'm just waiting until they completely fail before I throw them out and replace with Leibherrs.

Chook

ChookWilloughby

Buyers Remorse

We purchased this fridge about 6 months ago, the 1st one arrived and didn't work. The 2nd one is the noisiest fridge I've ever heard worse than grand ma's old one, I can hear it kick in & chug away from the other side of the house. We also have a large Vintec which makes no noise at all, in fact I have to check occasional to see if it's actually working. I worry about the De longhi vibrations having a detrimental effect on my wine. Also the temperature gauge drifts more than a few degrees over a few months. Very disappointed, I'll probably sell it on eBay and fork out the extra to buy another Vintec.
Good capacity & shelving, modern look
Very Noisy, temp gauge drifts