Dermagic Skin Rescue Lotion

Dermagic Skin Rescue Lotion

See the Best Pet Grooming & Hygiene in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

AEK

AEKVictoria

Dermagic Skin Rescue Lotion is AMAZING!!!

Same as Andrew, my staffy was suffering with allergies and itchy red skin. Dermagic Skin Rescue Lotion really helped ease the redness and stop the scratching. By the end of the second week, he was clear and back to his usual self. This product is truely magic...WOW!
Great customer service too.
Highly recommended...10 STARS!

Andrew

Andrewbrisbane

100% natural & 100% successful!

My little Maltese cross was suffering from itching red skin which the vet said was due to yeast infections which was common in summer and particularly with the wet weather in Brisbane over the last few months. She recommended a medicated shampoo but when I read the reviews on this particular product it was truly frightening! I searched the web and saw the reviews on the Dermagic products and I ordered the shampoo, conditioner and skin rescue lotion. These are incredibly good products and within 2 weeks of using the products my little Sophie is 100% clear of any skin issues. The products are totally safe and incredibly effective which gives great peace of mind.

jmbau

jmbauMelbourne

Brilliant - works almost like magic

This stuff works really well, and settles down any allergic reactions my dog might have (principally if she gets in among the tradescentia (wandering jew) growing wild nearby, to which she is highly allergic. Created by an organic chemist and dog-lov er who clearly knows her stuff, so doesn't contain any 'nasties'.
It will settle down a really nasty allergic rash in a few days, and have it disappear within a week. Magic! (And no more need to have it get out of hand, culminating in a vet visit and lots of expense)
While I own a dog with sensitive skin, I never want to be without it. And finally I can also buy it in Australia.
Works brilliantly, excellent value, easy to use and the dog doesn't mind it being put on.