Dermal Therapy Australia Hand Care Range

4.9

Rose

RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s a miracle product!

I have extremely dry hands and the traditional hand creams don’t work for me. This product has worked wonders after 2 days of use! I don’t have to reapply several times a day. My hands are finally soft!

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for A$7.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy hand balm

Hi Rose,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so glad to read how much the hand balm has helped you.

Jodie

JodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't live without this product.

Dermal. You have saved my life. Working as a nurse my hands are so dry. Moisturizing every day with other cream wasn't working and driving me insaine. Until I found Dermal hand cream for ultra dry hands. I'd love to get a few and share them around so everyone can benifit from these awesome creams.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$14.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy for ultra dry hands.
Sofie

SofieHunter Region, NSW

Dry Skin Eliminator

My hands had become very dry and the skin prone to cracking because of the constant use of hand sanitizers and hand washing coupled with the cold, dry weather. Dermal Therapy's Very Dry Skin Cream has been amazing at restoring my skin's elasticity and keeping my hands hydrated. It takes effect quickly and I have not had any adverse reaction. It absorbs easily with no greasy residue and only requires a small amount each time. I love this hand cream.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$9.49.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream

Skincare

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Hand Care Range compares to other Skincare

Rickielee

RickieleeSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely love the Hand Balm

I absolutely love the Dermal Therapy Hand Balm . Being a health care worker and mum my hands are constantly being washed and were very dry . A friend at work gave me some of hers to try and wow my hands started to look and feel better within days . This really is a wonderful product 10/10

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Direct for A$4.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Hand Balm
Talitha

TalithaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rapid steroid free relief

After struggling to control chronic eczema on my hands for many years now, I was looking for steroid free relief as I was tired of the temporary solution they provided. Coating my hands in this product and sleeping in it has done absolute wonders; I no longer wake up with painful spilts and cracks in my knuckles. I believe this is the only nut free, non greasy product of its kind that I am so thankful I have found for a long term solution and couldn't recommend this anymore

Purchased in April 2020 at Terry White Chemmart for A$6.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Hand Cream, Dermal Therapy Lip Balm, Dermal Therapy Eczema and Psoriasis Cream

Best Lotion Ever

Since hitting menopause hard my skin has become extremely dry, fingers and toes cracking dry. This is the best I have tried for keeping my skin moist, and trust me I have tried literally hundreds.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$15.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedVery Dry Skin Lotion 500ml
Goldie

GoldieHunter Region, NSW

A winner - hands down.

After using, Dermal "Very dry skin cream" has the effect of feeling there is a balming barrier on my hands that is a soothing sealant and protects them all day.

Purchased in May 2020.

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedAll Dermal products. especially the hand balm.
Anna S

Anna SMurray Region, NSW

Dermal Hand Balm - soothes a nurses skin!

I get very dry hands from constant hand washing at work. The hand balm has been amazing, after 1 day my hands felt so much better. I keep it in my pocket, in my handbag & next to my bed. The perfect hand cream

Purchased in June 2020 for A$5.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Hand Balm

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oh so gentle on over washed hands.

A gentle product, well priced that I feel confident for my use I trust it for and all my families use.
I appreciate the ease to refill the bottle to save on packaging.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Direct.

Products PurchasedHandwash
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Katyh

KatyhPerth, WA

Soft hands I don’t have to hide

Softens my hands up & stops me hiding them, being a hairdresser lots of products ruin my hands, this is amazing at helping keep them looking good! Love it , definitely recommend to anyone who struggles to find a good hand cream

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$11.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedHand balm

Angela E.

Angela E.Illawarra, NSW

I am impressed, this product really helped

I tried Dermal therapy hand balm, with caution as I have a skin condition, and I found almost instant relief, and over a short period of time my skin started to feel stronger and softer, I had no unwanted reaction to Dermal therapy hand balm which was a welcome relief, my skin felt hydrated and fresh, I also noticed that the deep lines on my skin became less obvious.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$4.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy hand balm
Kate

KatePeel, WA

Works really well

My skin was really dry before i starteg using the hand cream, it absorbed into my hands really quickly i wasn't oily at all. My hands were so much softer and it is such a relief to find a product that works.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$599.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Hand Balm

beckj

beckjAU

Best hand cream ever!

This is the best hand cream I have ever used- and I have tried more than I can remember.
This hand balm is non greasy (a huge advantage- no more leaving greasy marks on everything you touch). Also, it doesn’t sting or irritate my hands at all, even when they are extremely dry and cracked and sensitive to many other creams (due to dermatitis).
I was at first sceptical of the claim of visible results within 1 day, but I definitely notice an improvement after a few days regular use.
My favourite hand cream and I highly recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin!

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedHand balm

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Hand hydration win

I work in a hospital and am continually washing my hands, which leaves them dry and irritated. The hand care range has been a life changer, particularly the balm. It’s kept my hands soft, hydrated and comfortable. It’s stopped all of the cracked skin and irritation I was suffering from. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for A$7.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy hand balm

Lee-Anne F.

Lee-Anne F.Perth, WA

Finally something that works..

Could this product get any better. My dry, battered "old lady" hands were better after the first try. Will not buy ANYTHING ELSE..
Can't wait to try more products in the range.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coolbellup Optimal Pharmacy .

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedVery dry skin cream

Hi Lee-Anne,
Thank you for your review.
We love hearing from our customers.

Krista

KristaHobart, TAS

Sensational and not oily

The hand cream is amazing. I’ve struggled to find a good one that isn’t scented or oily. This is it! It has the softest of fresh smells, moisturises and is non oily. Heaven!

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedAll
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you Krista for the review. So good to hear that you are happy with the product. Always lovely to receive feedback from consumers.

Helen GB

Helen GBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hand balm nourishes and softens my hands, just what I need after my hands have been in water. The product does what it claims. I make it a habit to rub hand balm small amount after the last wash up of the day.

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedHand balm, Body wash, Skin lotion & lip balm.
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Hi Helen,
Thank you for your review.

Excellent for fry hands

Easy size for handbag when needing to soften dry hands when on the go and having a very busy day. It is my go to hand balm every time as it does the trick!!

Purchased in November 2019 for A$4.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedHand balm
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Hi Dermal,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
Grazia.com.au recently named our hand balm, "the least glamorous but hardest working". We were stoked - we aim for efficacy, not glamour.

Makes my hand softer everyday

This product is god sent. It's so smooth and makes my hand softer everyday and I just love using this product on a daily basis. Can not do without it.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for A$25.00.

Products PurchasedDermal therapy Australia hand care range

Hi Otunba,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Great product.

Great product for me
Moisturises my aging hands beautifully. Good round cuticles especially if they are ragged and torn as mine usually are being a keen gardener
Hands much smoother and softer now. Look younger too

Purchased at Star Discount Chemist for A$8.00.

Products Purchaseddermal therapy hand balm

Hi Anna,
Thank you for your feedback and review of the Dermal Therapy Hand Balm.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews