Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.2

326 reviews · Statistics

78% · 25357 · 17%
Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No (259)
See the Best Home & Garden Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Liz
Liz

Free seeds

Economically great to receive the 8 packets of seeds in one go. Show details
Di D.
Di D.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Member Free seeds

Found the website easy to use when selecting the seeds I wanted to try. Show details
Heather
HeatherWASouth West, WA3 posts

Free Seeds for members

I have been a member of Diggers Garden Club for a while now and I love the different types of vegetable seed I can buy and plants, I look forward to the free seeds, love reading the annual magazines. Show details
Rebecca Cooper
Rebecca CooperQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Offer wasn’t received

Didn’t receive free seeds offer despite being a member for years.
The Diggers Club   DM

Thank you so much for letting us know. Please feel free to give our customer service team a call on 03 5984 7900 or send your order details to info@diggers.com.au and we can have a look into your order further.

Patricia S
Patricia SQLDDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

No show

I have not received the free seeds I asked for.
The Diggers Club   DM

Thank you for letting us know. Please give our Customer Service team a call on 03 5984 7900 and we can have a look into your order.

BillG
BillG7 posts

always reliable and prompt

Plants supplied are healthy, ready for potting up before planting out Show details ·  1
Annie
AnnieNSWCentral West, NSW

So easy!

It was so easy to use the website and get the seeds. I can’t believe the old way of getting them now! Show details
Libby
Libby

where are my seeds???

Ordered my free seeds they day the email arrived - still no sign of them... Show details
The Diggers Club   DM

Thank you so much for letting us know. Please give our customer service team a call on 03 5984 7900 and we can have a look into your order for you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sandy F.
Sandy F.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Did not receive seeds

I chose 8 pkts of seeds as part of my annual membership allowance but this time did not receive them. It has not been an issue in the past. Show details
The Diggers Club   DM

Thank you so much for letting us know. If you would like please give us a call on 03 5984 7900 and we can have a look into your order for you or you are welcome to send your order details to info@diggers.com.au.

Suzanne
Suzanne

NEW SEEDS TO PLAY WITH

Feeling excited about planting and reaping the benefits in days or months to come. Show details
Lesley
LesleyNSWIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Very happy with my purchase

My plants arrived, well packed and very healthy and have taken well in my garden. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.

Still waiting after 20 days

Apparently they are despatching within 5-7 days, but I ordered on 8/1 and it’s 28/1 and haven’t received anything. Looking forward to my 5 year membership running out to be honest. Quality and level of service has declined significantly in recent years.
The Diggers Club   DM

Thank you for letting us know your order hasn't arrived. Please give our customer service team a call on 03 5984 7900 and we can have a look into your order further for you.

Graham
Graham

Review of seed order

Can't comment as we have yet to receive the seeds we ordered
The Diggers Club   DM

Thank you so much for letting us know. if you would like please give us a call on 03 5984 7900 or send your order details to info@diggers.com.au and we can have a look into this further for you.

Pamela
PamelaVICNortheast, VIC

Love the quality and the service

Have never had any issues with orders, and they are really helpful if you forget the name of a plant. Always helpful
Martin
MartinNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Wonderful Plant

Ordered Common Myrtle for a gift.. Arrived in time and friend was super pleased. Great size and boxed securely. Show details