Verified🏆 2024 Award

Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.3

KHARNZ
KHARNZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

No shipping notices and no customer service

Initially I rated Diggers quite highly. However the last two orders I've placed have shipped and neither time was I given a shipping notification, nor did I get a tracking number from either Diggers or AusPost. I have no way of tracking my orders.

There is a disconnect somewhere in their workflow. I get an invoice, then radio silence.

Apparently my last order shipped ten days ago, but my local AusPost don't have it and I have no way to track it.

Diggers do not seem to answer their emails. My attempts at contact have not been responded to.

**Updated my review after follow up from Diggers. Show 2 replies

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Overpriced postage for seeds

I ordered 4 packs of seeds. Had to pay $5.91 postage for a standard letter envelope to be sent. Standard letter is $1.50, even less if they use bulk letter services. No issues with the product but the postage was a let down. Show details
Zoe S
Zoe SPerth, WA

Stagnant ordering process with nonexistent customer service

Placed an order at the end of February and is yet to be shipped 6 weeks later. I've tried emailing on the 20th March without response, well in excess of the 5-7 days stated in the auto reply. I've tried calling but am always waiting for 10+ minutes in a queue - find this hard to believe. Service progressively slow to the point of glacial since we signed up as members 2 years ago. I'm now looking at refunding and purchasing with other retailers which is a real shame as I enjoy diggers products and information. Show details
The Diggers Club   DM

Thank you so much for your feedback Zoe. If you wouldn't mind sending your order details through to my direct email rebeccam2@diggers.com.au and I will have a look into this straight away for you.

mitarm1522
mitarm1522Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

The Diggers Club   DM

Thank you so much for your feedback. If you wouldn't mind sending me an email directly to rebeccam2@diggers.com.au I will have a look into your membership for you and try and get this rectified as soon as possible.

Cath. T.
Cath. T.

Jewel
JewelSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Go to Bunnings instead

I have placed alot of orders and lost way too many plants because they have arrived in such a bad state. I we eventually contacted them and was sent replacements after sending photos. The new plants also arrived half dead and bad customer service. I have lost over $1000 in plants at my expense until I was fed up. I’m an experienced gardener. After this last order where you are in a bind because if you don’t purchase when they are in stock you miss out, I won’t be ordering again. Bunnings sells most of the same stuff cheaper and even poorly conditioned plants can be revived easily. I also ordered the “free” seeds and I guess I got what I paid for.. nothing Show details
Liz
Liz

Free seeds

Economically great to receive the 8 packets of seeds in one go. Show details
Di D.
Di D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Member Free seeds

Found the website easy to use when selecting the seeds I wanted to try. Show details
Heather
HeatherSouth West, WA3 posts

Free Seeds for members

I have been a member of Diggers Garden Club for a while now and I love the different types of vegetable seed I can buy and plants, I look forward to the free seeds, love reading the annual magazines. Show details
Rebecca Cooper
Rebecca CooperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Offer wasn’t received

Didn’t receive free seeds offer despite being a member for years.
The Diggers Club   DM

Thank you so much for letting us know. Please feel free to give our customer service team a call on 03 5984 7900 or send your order details to info@diggers.com.au and we can have a look into your order further.

Patricia S
Patricia SDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

No show

I have not received the free seeds I asked for.
The Diggers Club   DM

Thank you for letting us know. Please give our Customer Service team a call on 03 5984 7900 and we can have a look into your order.

BillG
BillG7 posts

always reliable and prompt

Plants supplied are healthy, ready for potting up before planting out Show details ·  1
Annie
AnnieCentral West, NSW

So easy!

It was so easy to use the website and get the seeds. I can’t believe the old way of getting them now! Show details
Libby
Libby

where are my seeds???

Ordered my free seeds they day the email arrived - still no sign of them... Show details
The Diggers Club   DM

Thank you so much for letting us know. Please give our customer service team a call on 03 5984 7900 and we can have a look into your order for you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sandy F.
Sandy F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Did not receive seeds

I chose 8 pkts of seeds as part of my annual membership allowance but this time did not receive them. It has not been an issue in the past. Show details
The Diggers Club   DM

Thank you so much for letting us know. If you would like please give us a call on 03 5984 7900 and we can have a look into your order for you or you are welcome to send your order details to info@diggers.com.au.