1.4

7% · 13155 · 89%
1.6
1.6
Brand Manager for Disney? Claim your listing.

tom k.
tom k.South East Queensland, QLD

Frustrating loading

Disney plus is the only app on my Google TV which can't load tv shows and movies. It constantly gets stuck on the loading screen repeating it over and over and over. It has happened on virtually everything that I watch on Disney Plus.
I've never had the same issue with any other TV streaming channel. It's so incredibly frustrating. The limited shows are not worth the pain.
A P.
A P.3 posts

greedy and glitchy

constantly increasing their prices but the product is just as terrible! it takes 10 minutes to load a movie because the app keeps crashing. if you want to increase the volume, the app glitches and crashes. not really sure what we're paying for!
MMM
MMM5 posts

Garbage app, not worth a dog's **

Runs like it's on an old-school phone line connection. Plenty of choices but none will open in less than 5 min, if you're watching a series and turn it off during the last seconds of the closing credits it insists you never watched it, there are no blurbs telling you what a show is unless you click on it and wait the requisite FIVE MINUTES. I've cancelled it before because it was so crap and I'm going to cancel it again. This app is literally the reason people still illegally download one show at a time because the promise of all the shows for a monthly fee is a LIE
Rickster
RicksterPerth, WA27 posts

Just Greedy!

How do they justify a nearly 30% increase in their monthly subscription? They've doubled their prices since launching a few years ago. Utter greed.
The content is average at best with mostly older Disney movies.
Will be cancelling my subscription. Loads of better streaming companies to choose from.
John W.
John W.

Terrible service

Constant disruption, blaming bad internet connections and posting message apologising. I've paid a premium for this crap, and are no issues with other platforms. I'm venting and I understand my voice is totally inconsequential to the Disney+ corporate bureaucrats.
Jack M.
Jack M.3 posts

Low sound

Out of Netflix, Stan and Prime Disney has the lowest sound. So in order to hear it properly, you have to turn the volume up loud.
Lady Caroline
Lady CarolineDeception Bay6 posts

Only One Household Allowed

We divide our time between different houses (family babysitting, family house sitting etc) as well as taking camping holidays. We take our own portable tv and use a portable pocket wifi when we go. Now we won’t be able to watch Disney Plus anywhere but at our home base. Prior to this new rule we were very happy with Disney Plus. We are seriously reconsidering our subscription due to this.
Raresense
RaresenseSydney, NSW48 posts

Lost the Magic but plenty of Woke and cancel culture no longer aligned with family values or child friendly

Seriously, Disney lost the plot, Walt Disney would be turning in his grave due to familys like mine are turning away because of all the woke and cancel culture changing life long stories causing challenges and questions from kids not necessary or appropriate for young children. We Banned Disney due to woke and cancel culture content…. Just watch Snow White, Dr Strange well most movies - Disney has lost it, my wife will not let our kids watch it…. Save exposing your kids to harmful woke and cancel culture stupidity at such a young age. Strongly DO NOT recommend.
Lga145
Lga145

Steal money from your account once you cancel

Beware of this scam of a company!!! We have not had an account with them for nearly two years and yet every month they continue to take money unauthorised from our account. Each time we try to contact them, once they realise they hang up before the issue is resolved
Do not get sucked into this
jason
jasonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

not worth the money

no thanks, junk library i barely use the thing and after this X stuff i am definately out
Matt.S
Matt.SRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Terrible app don’t bother

I have subscriptions to multiple streaming services and Disney is by far the worst. Can’t get through 10 minutes of a show/movie without it lagging. Can’t watch anything and the interface is average. Netflix is a lot better
Billy F.
Billy F.

Literally the worst streaming platform

Every 10 minutes the video will cut out and come up with a message saying “sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later” do not purchase this rubbish
Jill
JillPerth, WA2 posts

Taking money out of account for 7 months despite cancellation

Beware of signing in and cancelling as proving difficult or impossible so far to stop withdrawals from my credit card. Note that this has not happened with other providers only Disney+ .
Jill P Perth Western Australia
Row
RowPerth, WA

Supports genocide

Cancelled my subscription due to finding out they support genocide
stella.jade11
stella.jade11

Alright but bring back young and hungry

It’s amazing but u need to bring back young and hungry pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee I’m dying without it