Dr Brown's Dummie

Dr Brown's Dummie

See the Best Pacifiers & Soothers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

e.c

e.cSydney

excellent dummies! tried many brands but this was the only brand my baby took!

I'd tried multiple dummies and I'd almost given up.. especially when I saw the weird shape of these dummies .. but my now 4 month old baby loves them !!! def worth a try if you've got a dummy fussy baby!! tbh when I first bought these ones she was 3 months she wouldn't really take it but after randomly trying again several weeks later she loves it. Would definitely recommend !

Best dummies ever!

The Dr Browns dummies are fantastic. I tried various other dummies with larger, fatter teats but my baby did not really look comfortable sucking on these....Dr Browns dummies are very thin and (orthodontically correct) and my baby just loved them straight away. She is now 18months and still loves them...(a little too much now!). The bright funky colours are fantastic as well. They come with a protective cover as well if needed.
If you are looking for a great dummy that will fit correctly in your bubs mouth than try these!
Smaller, thinner teat for better mouth alignment. Great colours, graduating sizes. Easy to clean. Baby Loves it!