DTA Heavy Duty Citrus Grout Cleaner

DTA Heavy Duty Citrus Grout Cleaner

See the Best Floor & Grout Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for DTA Heavy Duty Citrus Grout Cleaner? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
  • Smell
Stuard
StuardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smell is over powering

Bought the grout cleaning kit. This comes with a small spray bottle of the grout cleaner and the cleaning brush. Used this product to clean my bathroom floor grout.
Brush was good as it was not as hard as most grout brushes. Also you can screw a long handle to the brush so you don't have to get on your knees.
I saw no evidence of The grout cleaner removing any grime.
The odour from the spraying of the cleaner is overwelming. I would not use this if you have a breathing problem.

Purchased in March 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $15.00.

Luca A.
Luca A.Sydney

Excellent product!

tracker
trackerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DTA Grout Cleaner works for me

I also used this product and I agree the smell isn't great but works great for me. The odour disappears pretty quickly - I use it in domestic and commercial applications. They're pretty tough

fdsaj
fdsajAU

Does not work

I bought this from Bunnings thinking anything calling itself heavy duty grout cleaner would easily clean the slight brown marks from the grout on our bathroom tiles. Well forget it. It made not the slightest impression apart from stinking the bathroom out with a nasty chemical citris smell. Thanks once again Bunnings for selling expensive products that dont work!

Floor & Grout Cleaners

Find out how DTA Heavy Duty Citrus Grout Cleaner compares to other Floor & Grout Cleaners

Features

• This liquid non-concentrated formula from DRA is designed to remove heavily soiled grout from washable surfaces, including plastic and vinyl.
  • It’s also designed to deodorise as it cleans, leaving behind a citrus scent in its wake. However, according to some reviewers it smelled a little like an overpowering chemical smell.
  • This grout cleaner is available in a 200mL or 750mL bottle.

Other Floor & Grout Cleaners