3Dunlop Easy Clean Epoxy Grout

Dunlop Easy Clean Epoxy Grout

3Dunlop Easy Clean Epoxy Grout

100% · 30%
Brand Manager for Dunlop DIY? Claim your listing.

Gaylene A.
Gaylene A.2 posts

Awesome!

After renovating the bathroom due to a leaking shower I wanted to use an epoxy grout so I did not have to worry about any seal breakdown and leaks again over time. I was a bit nervous using epoxy as I was warned it was difficult to work with, I had no problems and it looks amazing, if you follow to the directions and mix small amount at a time you can't go wrong! I used fairly hot water and white vinegar for clean up and it worked a treat. :)
SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Robin
RobinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC48 posts

geoff s.

How do you mix it in small batches? I thought the way it comes it is designed to be mixed to the exact ratio between the part A and part B ?

Simon

Hi Geoff, yes the exact ratio. That means equal parts of each, so you can mix 100ml of each or 1litre of each, as long as they're equal.

geoff s.

Thanks heaps for that. So would it be recommended to mix small batches and see how I go ?

Heather and Bill
Heather and Bill

I found the mix to be a bit dry and hard. After mixing a few pots and struggling to push the grout into our mosaic tiles I left out a little bit of the dry powder (maybe 10-15%) so the mix was a little softer. Do you think there could any long term problems with this ? Alternatively, is there another way of making the mix softer. I'm grouting a small plunge pool and mosaic tiles only have a 2mm gap.

PDim
PDim

Can this be used in pool for waterline tiles?

Features:

• The Dunlop Easy Clean Epoxy Grout has stain resistance, and is able to resist most household chemicals.
  • It also contains Grout Shield, which helps prevent the growth of mould and bacteria.
  • The grout can be used on walls and floors, and with ceramic, porcelain, non-moisture sensitive natural stone, and mosaic tiles.
  • You can use this on joints 1.5 to 15mm wide.
  • This product is available in both White and Slate Grey.