Joe C

Joe CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

i have recently bought a Dux hot water from Bunnings 170 litre . the old unit was also a dux and was fitted 20 years ago. the new unit was delivered and fitted within 24 hours. we are very happy with the whole experience and would have no hesitation to recommend Dux to anyone.

Purchased in September 2019.

Noise Level
Household Size 2 person(s)

Great unit, great value!

Purchased unit from Bunnings! Great value unit with smooth install. Haven't had any issues with the hot water. It's hot and doesn't run out! Perfect for our needs in a small 3 bedroom house!

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level
Household Size 2 person(s)

W Kang

W KangPerth, WA

good proproduc and service

We purchased Dux Prodigy 4 135ZB4N few weeks ago. Absolutely it's a good one suitable for three people in the unit. There were no any problem with temperature and water flowing. It's running smoothly.
I will recommend friends to use Dux product.

Purchased in August 2019 at Northland Warehouse for $897.00.

flash

flash

Installed 2 days after order & works fine

We ordered this through Bunnings who arranged the installation. 2 days later it was installed. It's been running well, plenty of hot water - as good as the Rheem it replaced, when it was its prime.

Purchased in August 2019.

Joseph BernardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is an economical unit to cope with low demand

I am satisfied with the flow of water. Earlier I had a similar unit and it was satisfactory. The only concern is when the fault was in the PTC valve, and when I contacted service personnel they were not keen on replacing the faulty items and recommended it to e replaced with a new unit.

Joseph Bernard

My contact no 0415585222. The unit is installed at Unit 21. 39 Astley Crescent, Point Cook. S/N of unit installed 19071745100H

VFP

VFPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent unit for me and the three kids.

Hassle-free- hot water when I need it for me and my 3 kids. They have baths every night. I haven't experienced any hot water shortage. Temperature seems to be perfect, even after a big wash.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $897.00.

happy customer

happy customerSydney, NSW

This hot water system suits my needs perfectly

I purchased my hot water system thru Bunnings. This system has not only proven to be cost efficient it has been carefree.My previous system was also Dux and only died due to it being over 18 years old.
So I would gladly recommend these water systems to anyone who wants good value for their money.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,098.00.

imbpau

imbpauGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent performance so far

* Easy installation as we had like to like replacement of previos Dux unit which was 20 years old
* Hassle free so far
* No issues of pilot-switching that was the primary reason for switching the previous Dux unit

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,157.50.

Indran

IndranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent performance & service both from Dux & Bunnings

We are very impressed with the service provided both by Bunnings & Dux. The hot water unit is running very well & providing continuous hot water for 4 people . No more complains of lack of hot water

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I’m happy with Dux hws so far. It’s been only few weeks since I start using it

I have 3 people living at premises and we use hot water for kitchen and bathroom constantly. This hot water system fitted two weeks ago and it’s working in excellent condition so far. I haven’t been using dux HWS previously so I have less knowledge about this system.
I would like to mention it’s working perfect so far and Im happy with dux professional service provided
I haven’t notice any temperature fluctuations so far

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,266.00.

ZDL

ZDL

Reliable unit

we installed this unit for a few months now, bought it from Bunnings very happy with it, hot water is running steady hot and strong, the old unit was also a DUX which last me almost 20 years that why we replaced with the same brand.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $866.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 5 person(s)

Denis Ryan

Denis RyanSouthwest, VIC

I am quite happy with the unit

The water was hot from the beginning. There has not been any leakage at all. The unit has also met my requirements well even when l have had visitors stay over for a couple of nights. That has been one visitor.

Purchased in December 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level
Household Size 1 person(s)

crowner

crownerSydney, NSW

Very good unit.The water is much hotter than berfore

We installed a prodigy 4 from Bunnings after our old unit broke down and was leaking water on a Monday,by Wednesday we had it up and running .
From the time we placed our order in Bunnings to the time of installation it was excellent.they came to installed the unit at the arranged time .We were well looked after.Our hot water is much hotter than before.We have the unit 6 months now,really good.

Purchased in October 2018 for $1,500.00.

Jobelle G

Jobelle GSydney, NSW

Great Hot Water System

Bought the Dux Hot Water System from Bunnings to replace our old one and had a smooth and fast installment. We we're using our hot water in no time. It's been installed for a couple of months already and haven't had any problems with it running out. We have a family of 6 and it's just great for us. Would recommend it!

Purchased in November 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Household Size 6 person(s)

Trevor P

Trevor PSouthwest, VIC

Great product great price great service

Replaced our 14 year old Dux with Prodigy 4 as the new unit was the same size installation was easy plumber was on site only 30 minutes . The unit serves our household of 3 adults and a 3 year old with ease.We used Bunnings with buy / install deal , and nothing could be easier, installer was great and the change over was done in 3 days (old unit was still working) We have never run out of hot water and have no problems if other taps in house are used when showering.The unit has now been working for over 12 month without any problems, hope it lasts as long as the last one.

Purchased in March 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $825.00.

Pamela K

Pamela KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent hot water service

We dealt with a very efficient and kind installer who was also very honest. The hot water is exactly what we needed. I have a 1 year old boy so having hot water at my fingertips is a must and Dux delivered. Perfect. Thanks Dux.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,200.00.

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product

Our hot water service died unexpectedly in the middle of the night after around 12yrs of moderate usage. I needed the service to be replaced ASAP but that wasn't possible as it was Friday morning.

I went through Bunnings and was able to order the DUX Prodigy 4 hot water unit direct from them with same day installation by a local plumber, and was able to pay for it over the phone, cheaper than anywhere else. Free delivery of the unit too. I had to wait until Monday for the delivery and installation but it all went ahead, hiccup free. Great service and excellent product.

Purchased in September 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $866.00.

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for money.

Dux Prodigy is a value for money. My previuos hot water was Prodigy 3 and it was very efficient and last longer for value. This is the reason I have taken the same product but a better performance, which is the next generation Prodigy 4. I am very happy with it and would recommend it to others and family.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

very happy

Our 11 year old system died and Dux was able to organise a replacement and install on a Saturday. Good price and product, everything is working perfectly. I’m very happy and would recommend Dux to family and friends

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,403.00.

Seaberry

SeaberryPerth, WA

great product

We needed a new unit for our rental property. This product ticked all the boxes, great price, great service, great unit. Positive feedback from out tenant. We would definitely buy again.

Purchased in September 2018.

jaime r.asked

why is brown water shown in the hot water tap?

jaime r.

why is brown water shown in the hot water tap

Mel
Mel

We had brown water soon after the plumber changed the unit. He left the water to run maybe for a minute until it cleared. Since then we had never had brown water.

Hi Jaime,

Typically brown or discoloured water coming out of the hot water tap may indicate that sediment in the hot water lines is flushing through, or there has been contamination of the water supply source (particularly after heavy rain or if there's construction near by).

If the tank is old, it could be starting to rust as the enamel layer breaks down in part over time, and the exposed steel section of the inner cylinder begins to rust. This could be an indication that your tank is on the way out, and it may be time to consider replacing your current system.

If you send your contact and water heater model details through to help@dux.com.au, we can arrange for a Service Agent to visit your site and inspect the unit.

Thanks,

The Dux Team

Ally

Allyasked

Where abouts is the polite light?

Anthony827

Anthony827asked

Can the 135 litre prodigy 4 lay down for transport? My local Bunnings (Seven Hills) guy wouldn't let me load one in the back of my station wagon, insisting the package must be upright at all times to avoid damage to the tank and fittings inside the carton. All the plumbers in my area have vans and there is no way a tank can stand up in a van. Now I have to contact an installer in the middle of the christmas break who will buy the tank at trade price and still charge me $250 plus to do a clean swap over of my old hardie dux system.

Dux H.Dux

Hi Anthony , Thank you for your feedback .All our units need to be transported at 90 degrees as they have a sacrificial anode which can break during transportation if layed down. Hope this information has been useful and if you need any further information please contact us on 1300 365 115 .

Regards
Dux Hot Water

Get an answer from our members and Dux representatives