E-cell

E-cell

See the Best Medical Aid Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Unfortunately, it is no longer for sale in Hong Kong.

I purchased one about ten years ago, as I was entering an Oto showroom and was highly recommended by another visitor who was a chef and had been suffering from elbow pain. Since a few years ago, the product is no longer available at Oto. About the same time, the power adaptor broke down and the device could not be used for awhile until I found a similar power adaptor to replace it.

Purchased in June 2009.

Tom CPerth, WA

Best therapy money can buy and you can use it over and over

Brilliant!

I have had my Ecell for years. I used to wake up with hands like claws and was in pain. That no longer happens, having sat and watched TV at night clutching my eCell for weeks then months. (Helps other parts of my body too, including shoulders.) I've recommended it to an aunt who was in pain walking up steps. She's no longer facing knee surgery. I'm about to recommend it to another friend and that's what made me put this up.

E-Cell continues to amaze me

As good as they say it is!!

We bought one of these a year ago, my husband's OT suggested it for his shoulder injury. A year on, his only complaint is trying to get it off me :) After 40 plus years of netball, my knees leave a lot to be desired. With the E-cell I can play my weekly netball, pop the E-cell on with the vascular card inserted and all post netball inflammation is gone. I also use it as an ongoing treatment for my knees, using the cards in the suggested order. My elbow bursitis is also kept under control by using the E-cell. As for my husband - he's also found relief from his shoulder injury! The E-cell does just what they say it does. We're very impressed and would recommend it for anyone who wants to minimise their pain and suffering.

Jackie T.Esperance

Great little device!!!

I have a constant ache in my lower back due to Osteoporosis (T-2.6), or should I say I used to have a permanent ache. Use the e-cell three times a day or when you are working and - no pain. I have now been using it for 4 weeks, and consider it the best value for money drugfree pain relief you can buy. I am also looking forward to using the osteoarthritis card for other aches & pains
It works! Drugfree pain relief. Invented and produced by an Australian company.
Runs for 30 minutes at a time, so if you want to use it for longer periods you need to press the start button again. A small price to pay.

handyjayes
handyjayes
frustrated0101
frustrated0101

Derek I love my ecell can I use it for headaches if so what chip

Pamela Basked

I have the problem where my e-cell stays on for 2 minutes and switches off. Where can I purchase a new battery ? I have my e-cell for more than 10 years , also what is the price of a new e-cell and where are your nearest distributer in WA as I live in Geraldton WA

Jimmy Ho
Jimmy Ho

Do you have more than one e-cell card? If so, try to switch to another one to see if it is working OK. In my case, I have also encountered the same problem with one of my e-cell cards (SHOULDER), but there is no problem with the other cards. Also, I think you should also try to remove the e-cell card, clean it with a soft tissue paper, re-insert it and try again.

Pamela B

Thanks Jimmy, I am trying another right now my cards are so well used it is peeling on some of my cards. I just changed from OA to neck and this one went off in just a couple of minutes as well

Tom C

Hi Pamela, I am also an original E-Cell user. My battery died long time ago as well. I now just use it plugged in to the AC outlet as 1. I find it works better, as the unit is more powerful this way (the pulses and signals are stronger) vs using it on battery (yes, it is an inconvenience but I have just become flexible and adapted to using it this way) 2. E-cell have discontinued production many years ago and the company Global Energy Medicine (GEM) disbanded. They are now a new company under a new name with a similar but upgraded device called Oska Pulse. see www.oskapulse.com.au PH: 1300764116. the new units can be sourced from Perth Medic Technology International on 0893061200 or www.medictechnology.com.au

sorry not the answer you were looking for, but this is the best and closest information in regards to anything that resembles the E-Cell unit or this sort of portable medical technology.

Sincerely
Tom Cheung

Izabella

Izabellaasked

Hi, please tell me where I can buy battery for e -cell? Is only working 5 minutes and stop. So I assume the battery are gone. I tried in many places to buy batteries and nobody can help me.
Regards Izabella

Jackie T.

I don't think the normal user can actually change it. If I had trouble with my battery, I'd get in contact with the person who sold it to me. Or if that's not possible, contact someone from eCell directly. Sorry I can't be of more help

Barbara elliott

Barbara elliottasked

Could you tell me if the e-cell is the same as you would use in a operating theatre? Thank you.

Michael Hawker

Found this question by accident. For information on this product please go to our web sites www.ecell.com.au for general info and www.medictechnology.com for more more detailed info. The e-cell is designed to speed recovery by modulating cellular membrane in order to maintain the cells resting potential thus preventing the natural leaching of potassium through lack of movement or exercise due to injury, accident or post op. etc. we have many, many people who have benefited using it both pre and post op.

CategoryMedical Aid Products