EC Credit Control

EC Credit Control

2.6

Mark

Mark

Sewerage have more morals then this lot.

Well where can I start mmm, well always 2 sides to all stories but this mob just don't have MORALS. Reading other reviews looks like the are just what I thought S H I T and vile humans, these people I hope they believe in K A R M A as its coming for them the bunch of unprofessional mutts. Can't wait for my Lawyer's take them to the cleaners.

Avoid

EC credit control has failed to get us money from a client who we managed to get money from directly , they then asked for their share of the money even though they have not done anything , after we refused to pay , they deducted the commission from a different client's account without our permission and refused to pay us back. So far , EC credit control has failed in getting the money from most of the clients , I dont recommend

Shocking Service

Shocking service, wanted to charge me without me even signing up and threatening to send it to their collections department... I hadn't received any product or service from this company.

Absolute Fail

EC Credit Control did not include a clause in our terms that we specifically asked for. They then also did not lodge the PPSR for us because the clause was missing. We only found out when the company was liquidated. No apology, no accountability. We do not recommend at all.

Fel

FelSydney, NSW

no due diligence

EC NZ Aus Credit control have no quality control in accepting claims from parties.
They seem unable to understand - under the Consumer Guarantees Act that parties have to be happy with the service or the goods.

Good Service, prompt replies

I have found them to be factual and informative. I have a good relationship with my account manager . Piece of mind going forward in a business world that is constantly changing

Great service gave me peice of mind

These guys wrote a great set of terms and conditions explained all the benefits of how to use them to improve our cash flow and even recovered an old debt.

Tamara

TamaraSydney, NSW

If I could give 0 stars I would

This company has been the most incompetent and disgracefully unorganised and rude company I have ever dealt with in my life. Emails were not responded to, phone calls kept transferring me to every Tom dick and Harry and never being able to discuss my issue then when being put through to someone was spoken to very rudely, with the person raising there voice, not allowing me to speak and in the end hanging up on me.

Mis managed non resolved.

We cancelled prior to the cooling off period. The original conversion stated that no works by ecc was going to commence prior to the first payment. Since ecc seems to be able to breach their own contract, by writing contract prior to first payment, that is their own issues. I shall not be responsible for any losses sustained by ecc undertaking the potential works prior to payment. Any further correspondence by ecc shall be viewed as harassment.

Kerri

KerriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's a difficult job

This past 18 months I've used EC Credit Control to collect some bad debts and got useful mixed results.
Of the 6 outstanding debts EC acheived 3 1/2 results. 2 were full payment even though one was over 2 years old. 1 was 3 months old. 1 was a partially paid (1 was out of business) 1 was not worth pursuing as the debtor was a habitual non payer.
To be reasonable I didn't bother with proper effective terms & conditions. I now have EC Terms in place and no issues so far. Thanks EC for all your advice

This company has saved me a lot of money

Found EC Credit Control brilliant in helping set up all my Terms & Conditions for my Business, lost a fair bit of money in the past, but after 18mths since implementing T&Cs had 2 bad payers & EC chased them both up, one paid straight away, other is paying it off on payment plan, also I wasn't aware of PPSR until I had a visit from EC, now all my regular clients are set up on this, all done very easy by EC, thanks EC couldn't be happier.

James

JamesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very efficient & effective

Terms of trade saved my business and has helped collect invoices at no cost to my company. They offer a lot of serviced but terms of trade are a no brainer

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy business owner

Really happy with the service received and value for money. Builders have hit me hard with liquidations this year and EC were so good with educating me on how I can try protect my business from further cash write offs. They also helped me implement new processes and paperwork into the business that has received great feedback from my clients.

Michael McdonaldQueensland

Terrible experience

Got caught up signing up to these guys got told one price then they charge more than they have said ,did not get told there was only a two day cooling of period after calling them I get told if i cancel I will be charged half the fee $2500 dollars for nothing ,no help from them at all ,new business not even trading yet and they screw you to the floor only one star as couldn’t find none would never recommend them please check your paperwork before you sign anything with them

FURIOUS !!! DO NOT USE THESE people they are dishonest !!! read this review

Frazer

FrazerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

I have been talking about having legitimate terms of trade completed for quite a while. I finally bit the bullet and Kay has made the process quick, simple and easy. I was very happy with the price and could not recommend Kay and the team at EC Credit Control any higher.

Norelle

NorelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Persistence Pays!

I had my terms of trade complete quite a while ago but never got around to sending them out. Due to reminders from the wonderful Kay and with her help, going above and beyond, they've finally been sent out to clients.

Jill

JillBrisbane

EC Credit - Great Service

Fantastic Service

EC Credit Control approached us to discuss how we extend credit to our customers, we met with David and he confirmed what we had always known but never acted on, that our Terms and conditions were not sufficient. David helped us implement a raft of practical changes that have really improved how quickly we get paid and its even empowered us when dealing with disputes.

Joanne