EC Credit Control

EC Credit Control

See the Best Debt Consolidation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for EC Credit Control? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.6
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
Matty
Matty

Waste of money in own building game better to use NCAT. ECC do nothing to assist. Their wording is useless on paper.

An Expensive credit chasing service not required for normal license requirements in building game NCAT or small court option better value outcome and Costs less - self representation only option in NCAT and this service no good when poor clients chooses ncat

Rates and Fees
Paul
PaulFar North Queensland, QLD

Great piece of mind

Have had a good experience in recently updating our Terms of Trade and Privacy Policy. The subject is complex and not easy to navigate however our Area Manager was able to guide us through.

Mark
Mark

Sewerage have more morals then this lot.

Well where can I start mmm, well always 2 sides to all stories but this mob just don't have MORALS. Reading other reviews looks like the are just what I thought S H I T and vile humans, these people I hope they believe in K A R M A as its coming for them the bunch of unprofessional mutts. Can't wait for my Lawyer's take them to the cleaners.

Avoid

EC credit control has failed to get us money from a client who we managed to get money from directly , they then asked for their share of the money even though they have not done anything , after we refused to pay , they deducted the commission from a different client's account without our permission and refused to pay us back. So far , EC credit control has failed in getting the money from most of the clients , I dont recommend

Shocking Service

Shocking service, wanted to charge me without me even signing up and threatening to send it to their collections department... I hadn't received any product or service from this company.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Absolute Fail

EC Credit Control did not include a clause in our terms that we specifically asked for. They then also did not lodge the PPSR for us because the clause was missing. We only found out when the company was liquidated. No apology, no accountability. We do not recommend at all.

Fel
FelSydney, NSW

no due diligence

EC NZ Aus Credit control have no quality control in accepting claims from parties.
They seem unable to understand - under the Consumer Guarantees Act that parties have to be happy with the service or the goods.

Good Service, prompt replies

I have found them to be factual and informative. I have a good relationship with my account manager . Piece of mind going forward in a business world that is constantly changing

Great service gave me peice of mind

These guys wrote a great set of terms and conditions explained all the benefits of how to use them to improve our cash flow and even recovered an old debt.

Tamara
TamaraSydney, NSW

If I could give 0 stars I would

This company has been the most incompetent and disgracefully unorganised and rude company I have ever dealt with in my life. Emails were not responded to, phone calls kept transferring me to every Tom dick and Harry and never being able to discuss my issue then when being put through to someone was spoken to very rudely, with the person raising there voice, not allowing me to speak and in the end hanging up on me.

Mis managed non resolved.

We cancelled prior to the cooling off period. The original conversion stated that no works by ecc was going to commence prior to the first payment. Since ecc seems to be able to breach their own contract, by writing contract prior to first payment, that is their own issues. I shall not be responsible for any losses sustained by ecc undertaking the potential works prior to payment. Any further correspondence by ecc shall be viewed as harassment.

Kerri
KerriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's a difficult job

This past 18 months I've used EC Credit Control to collect some bad debts and got useful mixed results.
Of the 6 outstanding debts EC acheived 3 1/2 results. 2 were full payment even though one was over 2 years old. 1 was 3 months old. 1 was a partially paid (1 was out of business) 1 was not worth pursuing as the debtor was a habitual non payer.
To be reasonable I didn't bother with proper effective terms & conditions. I now have EC Terms in place and no issues so far. Thanks EC for all your advice

This company has saved me a lot of money

Found EC Credit Control brilliant in helping set up all my Terms & Conditions for my Business, lost a fair bit of money in the past, but after 18mths since implementing T&Cs had 2 bad payers & EC chased them both up, one paid straight away, other is paying it off on payment plan, also I wasn't aware of PPSR until I had a visit from EC, now all my regular clients are set up on this, all done very easy by EC, thanks EC couldn't be happier.

James
JamesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very efficient & effective

Terms of trade saved my business and has helped collect invoices at no cost to my company. They offer a lot of serviced but terms of trade are a no brainer

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy business owner

Really happy with the service received and value for money. Builders have hit me hard with liquidations this year and EC were so good with educating me on how I can try protect my business from further cash write offs. They also helped me implement new processes and paperwork into the business that has received great feedback from my clients.

Read more reviews - page 2