EC Credit Control

EC Credit Control

See the Best Debt Consolidation in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kerri

KerriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's a difficult job

This past 18 months I've used EC Credit Control to collect some bad debts and got useful mixed results.
Of the 6 outstanding debts EC acheived 3 1/2 results. 2 were full payment even though one was over 2 years old. 1 was 3 months old. 1 was a partially paid (1 was out of business) 1 was not worth pursuing as the debtor was a habitual non payer.
To be reasonable I didn't bother with proper effective terms & conditions. I now have EC Terms in place and no issues so far. Thanks EC for all your advice

This company has saved me a lot of money

Found EC Credit Control brilliant in helping set up all my Terms & Conditions for my Business, lost a fair bit of money in the past, but after 18mths since implementing T&Cs had 2 bad payers & EC chased them both up, one paid straight away, other is paying it off on payment plan, also I wasn't aware of PPSR until I had a visit from EC, now all my regular clients are set up on this, all done very easy by EC, thanks EC couldn't be happier.

James

JamesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very efficient & effective

Terms of trade saved my business and has helped collect invoices at no cost to my company. They offer a lot of serviced but terms of trade are a no brainer

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy business owner

Really happy with the service received and value for money. Builders have hit me hard with liquidations this year and EC were so good with educating me on how I can try protect my business from further cash write offs. They also helped me implement new processes and paperwork into the business that has received great feedback from my clients.

Michael McdonaldQueensland

Terrible experience

Got caught up signing up to these guys got told one price then they charge more than they have said ,did not get told there was only a two day cooling of period after calling them I get told if i cancel I will be charged half the fee $2500 dollars for nothing ,no help from them at all ,new business not even trading yet and they screw you to the floor only one star as couldn’t find none would never recommend them please check your paperwork before you sign anything with them

FURIOUS !!! DO NOT USE THESE people they are dishonest !!! read this review

Frazer

FrazerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

I have been talking about having legitimate terms of trade completed for quite a while. I finally bit the bullet and Kay has made the process quick, simple and easy. I was very happy with the price and could not recommend Kay and the team at EC Credit Control any higher.

Norelle

NorelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Persistence Pays!

I had my terms of trade complete quite a while ago but never got around to sending them out. Due to reminders from the wonderful Kay and with her help, going above and beyond, they've finally been sent out to clients.

Jill

JillBrisbane

EC Credit - Great Service

Fantastic Service

EC Credit Control approached us to discuss how we extend credit to our customers, we met with David and he confirmed what we had always known but never acted on, that our Terms and conditions were not sufficient. David helped us implement a raft of practical changes that have really improved how quickly we get paid and its even empowered us when dealing with disputes.

Joanne

JoannePort macquarie

EC Credit control disgraceful company

David W

David WNewcastle, NSW

Unprofessional organisation

No idea on service

I have never written a review in my life but for this I had too!
Don't waste your time, far more better companies that are worth investing time with. I was mislead and requested a meeting in which the SALES lad who signed me up came in and black and white fluffed around why we were being charged for an unsettled client matter. The accounts and sales team are detached and have no idea on client value. This is a money train and you won't make money from the credit service as they have charges that aren't clear and the sales team don't even understand them.

olya

olyamelbourne

Verbally abused me and threatened me

Im a person who has dissability. I get dissability pension and a single mum of three. Today they threatened and verbally abused me. I was shocked and had to go to hospital with heart condition

Posso

PossoAU

Rude, Arrogant

Save your money, do not buy into this service, I wasted every cent I spent on this so called service, [name removed] very rude and up him self. Would not recommend them.

Excellent Job

I have used EC Credit control for not only My Business Terms and Conditions which they totally removed the "fluff" but also for chasing a Clients Outstanding debtors. They are extremely professional, ask a lot of pertinent questions and actually give you the time to get the paperwork together which most don't. I have NO hesitation in recommending EC Credit Control for Any legalities with regard to your business.

qlddk

qlddk

A total scam

I "used" EC Credit Control, years back... They offer "Terms of Trade" which is a copy and paste of terms documents readily available online.
Then they offer "debt collection", you are meant to prepay "debt collection fees" and they you are "sure to get your bad debt"
Well this is a total scam, they will write letters to the non paying client, which they can just ignore, and then they will say "we have done all we could"
Save your money, do not buy into this service, I wasted every cent I spent on this so called service.