ECHT

Quality has nosedived

Sizing Very small
Kaz

KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I really can’t fault them

Echt is definitely worth buying on sale. I find their prices a bit high for what you get. Everything Ive ordered Fits correctly according to the size chart. The materials are fantastic and give me great support. I don’t find that they roll down (unless my weight/size changes). Shipping is unbelievably fast! I ordered on a Thursday and received my order on Friday 5pm!
I can honestly say that I’m happy with everything I’ve ordered. Because if this, I haven’t used their returns option so I can’t speak on that.
If you are on the fence, get a couple of things from the outlet. I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

Men's joggers

The men's joggers are also not great, they're very restrictive with no flex and not comfortable at all. These were also on the expensive side for what you get. I would not recommend these to anyone not worth it.

Kihm Schafft

Kihm SchafftGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time buyer -very happy

caketin

caketinSydney

Scrunch tights tore after only a few wears

I bought two pairs of arise scrunch tights earlier this year, they fitted amazing, felt great and super comfortable. After less than 10 wears the scrunch seam in the bum split, mid-dead lift.
Very disappointed as I liked how they looked and felt - but definitely not squat proof or durable

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality has dropped for sure.

Been ordering from ECHT since 2017, because its an Australian brand and stuff was really good quality. It was either this or stuff from doyoueven. I still have my joggers from 2017 and even though colour is fadded I still wear it. Anyways I ordered joggers late 2019 and i've noticed the quality dropped and recently in August I ordered another set of joggers and same thing. Im not happy with quality. I bought stuff from WISH.com and this could be comparable lol. all im saying is stuff feels cheap.

Bad sports bras

The high performance sports bra are definitely not high performance with someone with big boobs it's so hard to find a sport bra that is gonna give me some good support.

kathleen.wesley.7

kathleen.wesley.7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible quality

Aleesha Rose

Aleesha RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fit

Good quality not to thick not to thin also i have little to no boobs an this top is still flattering an supportive too perfect for everyday gym an running

Angela F.

Angela F.Sydney, NSW

Quick delivery and good quality

I've always had good experiences with Echt. Their leggings are good quality, fit true to size, don't fade and I love that they come in many bright colours. Super quick delivery; even during COVID my package was still delivered from Melbourne to Sydney the next day. Always good outlet specials too.

Chanel M.

Chanel M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It depends on the product...

Product Appearance As advertised

Great product but fabric isn’t great quality

I purchased a pair of echt black joggers in mid July.
Super soft,
good colour,
washed well and
the fit was as described.
I was planning on buying another pair but the fabric around both pocket zips is very weak and when I used the pockets it ripped the fabric. I only wore them 3-4 times in that period and wasn’t rough with them. Bit of a disappointment considering the price.

Taylor N.

Taylor N.Sydney, NSW

Rabbit Race to get a hold of this company!!

Sizing Slightly large

Quality Has Changed

At first i was hesitant to buy but after i tried I've been hooked to these leggings,the quality was good but lately i noticed the quality is not the same anymore specially if you buy from the Outlet .
I hope they maintained the same quality of the fabric just like before.

Sapana P.

Sapana P.Sydney, NSW

My new favorite!

I ordered an XS Echt Lifestyle Jogger which was a new arrival then. The delivery took a while than expected but it’s worth it. Absolutely in love with the quality of material and fitting! My new favorite!!

Poor quality!

I bought scrunch and Enforce leggings and they are not functional. They fall down from the waist as soon as I start walking. I’m constantly having to pull them up. When I tried working out in them? Don’t even bother. It just restricts any movement because the pants can’t hold itself up. Enforce leggings holes became bigger in a matter of hours wearing them. Will never buy again - not even on sale.

Horrendous Customer Service

I have been waiting over 6 weeks now for a refund and have tried getting in contact with Echt 3 times since June and have had no reply! Products were way too small, and had to post back at my own expense.

Sizing Very small

DON'T BUY- BAD QUALITY! WASTE OF MONEY!

I bought one of their new track outfits with the joggers and sweater. It looks like good material and was sure expensive enough to where I thought it was, but I've only had it for no more than a month and there are multiple holes in it now. No, they are not too small, it's just bad material. Echt is just another company that advertises their apparel as good quality for a VERY big chunk of money, just to find out its cheap crap made in China. I paid $100 for it and now it's not wearable. At least if you're going to sell cheap slave made clothes, sell it for what it's actually worth.

Tessa V

Tessa VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing

A couple of items I purchased fell apart and when I contacted them they didn’t want to know unfortunately, so very disappointing. I think their customer service needs a major adjustment and they should look after their customers more and replace products when they fall apart.

Jaz

JazSouth East Queensland, QLD

they are ok

I purchased the booty scrunch arise leggings. They are a nice and thick material with good compression and a great thick waistband. I would have liked more leg length as I am 5"7 with long legs and they sit above my ankle. I purchased a size small and am usually an 8. They were a good fit.
The downside is I think their style of booty scrunch isn't as good as other brands. Its a very thick and obvious scrunch band and rubs really bad when doing sites. They aren't great enough for me to wear or purchase again.