ECHT

ECHT

Return

Had to return an item still 3 months and no money no exchange do not waist your money. Don’t buy for this company

Kiara

KiaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Okay products but very poor returns policy

The leggings I bought are reasonable, but I don't think that they would be worth it if they weren't on sale. Unfortunately their returns policies are really poor for such a large company. Orders can't be changed or cancelled once made, even if you want to do so immediately. Buyer is responsible for return shipping and anything that was bought on sale can only be exchanged or returned for store credit. When compared to other sites that I'd usually buy clothes from (ASOS, the Iconic, Twotags) these return policies are really ordinary. Once I use my store credit I won't be buying anything else from Echt.

Tracy D

Tracy DSydney

Like a Second Skin Love This Brand!

This brand gets some horror reviews and that's why I wanted to honestly review my 4 Echt purchases. 3 pairs of pants and 1 crop top. All fit as specified in the online measurements. Fabric is just gorgeous, as a group fitness instructor I am always getting comments on my clothes. The stitching holds well wash after wash and the postage is always super fast. No complaints here. Can't wait to order again!

Janaina S.

Janaina S.Sydney, NSW

Inconsistent Size Measure

I bought 2 XS echt leggings and they came in different size measures (same model). I've sent a message through echt website the next day requesting a code to return without cost for size exchange due to the discrepancies and I didn't receive any response yet (has been more than a week - the website says the response is in 48 hours). No phone number to contact them. It's unfair to have to pay to send the product back for exchange size due to their fault. If they don't contact me soon, I will complain to the ombudsman.

There's pro's and con's

Pro's... they look great, I'm not skinny or fit by any means, but they do look amazing and the fit is great.

Con's... They aren't great quality, it's the stitching, easy pulls apart, also not the best fabrics for fitness, good for walking, even jogging but not great for gym work.

MichelleB

MichelleBSydney, NSW

All of my activewear is Echt! Best workout wear!

I absolutely love my Arise Leggings and Sports Bra. Its always the first outfit I pull out of my draw for gym. They have been great for all of my activities eg running, Body Attack, Barre, Reformer Pilates. They hold everything in and make me feel great! Sizing is true to size for me. I am a small and I am a short curvy lady and have had no issues.

Zareena K.

Zareena K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor quality expensive gears

Expensive but poor quality. Not suitable for running or pilates. Extremely itchy stitching. Very overpriced for its quality and also it falls down even it is your proper size. I do not recommend. Please go buy sports gear from specialised brands.

aleia

aleiaSydney, NSW

Best workout wear!

I purchased 4 different leggings, 4 different designs and 4 different materials and all I found was amazing!!! I have a pair for running which are perfect. A pair for low impact, a pair for leisure and a pair for weight training that doesn’t slide when you do squats lol. Love em all and will continue buying all my leggings from them!!

Riri A.

Riri A.South East Queensland, QLD

Waistband doesn’t stay in place

I was curious about this brand so bought my first arise tights & sportsbra. The sportsbra is great! The tights were disappointing. The fabric is slightly thicker than other tights which doesn’t bother me as much as the waistband. The waistband is bad especially when you compare it to Lorna Jane. The waistband should stay in place but instead it keeps rolling down. I did body combat & kept having to pull it. As soon as you bend, it rolls down- definitely annoying!!! It needs an elastic or drawstring to keep it in place. I’m probably going to have to insert an elastic band to keep it in place. Might be fine for walking but not appropriate for higher intensity training.

Hayley

Hayley

Overpriced for what the product is.

Purchased a sports bra, leggings and bike shorts. All items were supposedly my size but the leggings constantly fall down, the sports bra doesn't support me at all and always rolls up and the shorts roll down and the top and the legs roll up. This is due to the fabric being thin and not of a good quality. You would think for the price you pay that the clothing would at least hold whilst you exercise.

Do not respond to customers

My parcel was sent to aus post’s lost and found due to poor packaging (item hanging out). I have tried to contact the company many times and they have not responded ones. So disappointing.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Unhappy tenant

Unhappy tenantSouth East Queensland, QLD

As per others - sizing is total rubbish

I ordered true to my size.
I ordered 3 items
All 3 items were incorrect in size, either too big or too small and yet all were supposed to be medium!!
Additionally the fabric quality was awful and scratchy
I paid to return them, then I am told I can’t have a refund on them as they are sale items
So let’s get this straight....THEIR sizing is awful and if you exercised in their fabrics you would end up with no skin left on your body
YOU pay the return postage
THEY keep your money and expect you to order more terribly sized items that you will then have to pay to return once again!!
Do yourself a favour....just don’t do it.

Cherie W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of money

Those lovely holes look pretty and stylish, till you start and they ladder up your leg and bum! Does it after the first wear and gets worse each time. I've thrown all mine out and will never waste money on their stuff again.

*squat

Bron W.

Bron W.Sydney, NSW

Super disappointed! Expensive leggings, good quality fabric but SUPER poor stitching.

I have bought four pairs of ECHT leggings in the past 6 months. Unfortunately two have had the stitching on the scrunch bum fall apart. This is definitely not because they're too small, i am usually a small and have bought size medium leggings. I will not be buying ECHT again.

Zee

ZeeVictoria

Sizes are not true to size so disappointing

Sizes are way to small then what’s advertised a large is more like a xs . So disappointed
And now I have to pay postage to get a refund

Tashco

TashcoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Echt sensor leggings

Do not buy....Worst leggings i have brought . They are so see through, i cant wear them out of the house. I wish i had read reviews before buying.

Abbie Cresswell

Abbie Cresswell

Excellent Customer Service

Received my order within days, didn't like the quality but didn't realise I had to pay for returns, I contacted them and was sent a returns label as a gesture of goodwill. Hopefully my refund will be as swift

Was written that will receive my order in 3 to 6 days but it’s been more then 2 weeks already haven’t received it.

And tried a lot for size i want hardly got it and can’t even track time to time. Not recommended

Col

ColSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible quality buyer beware

Arise scrunch shorts. Hardly worn. The back seen ripped open when getting out of the car. I’ve seen lots of complaints about this happening on face book. Terrible quality

Kate

Kate

SCAMMERS - they don’t even deserve 1 star

I placed an order over 1 MONTH ago and I have been in touch to try track my order multiple times but they don’t respond. They have scammed me out of my money! Save yours and do not purchase with this fraudulent brand! Absolutely disgusting