Ecom Capital
See the Best Digital Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ecom Capital

• Rates and Fees

Shani S.
Shani S.South East Queensland, QLD

I needed to look at something online to enable me to work and travel

Han was excellent in moving through the process and answered all my queries, he explained the program diligently and I am looking forward to learning and growing my New Business

Ecom Capital SupportEcom CapitalSend a private message

Thank you very much Shani! We're excited to be working with you.

Craig
Craig

Excellent training and assistance

Ideal for new people to ecommerce like me , the team know their stuff . The training is in detail and doesnt miss a thing . Their communication and follow up to emails etc is always prompt and courteous. Thankyou Lori for your professionalism

Ecom Capital SupportEcom CapitalSend a private message

Thanks for sharing your experience, Craig!

Dan
Dan

Great Support Staff

The support staff are very helpful and are happy to go above and beyond for you. This may be a side hustle for me but the enthusiasm the staff show could help lead this on to bigger things

Ecom Capital SupportEcom CapitalSend a private message

Absolutely!! Thanks so much, Dan.

Harry W.
Harry W.Northern Territory

Excellent course for Beginners

I've just received my very first store! Thanks to the team at Ecom Capital!
I was nervous to commit at first but I'm glad I did now, after starting the course the team has been nothing but helpful.
Huge amount of information in the course, which for a beginner can be over whelming. Just work through it and it will all make sense. And when it doesnt the team are there and happy to help!
Thanks Han for the sign up and explaining the product to me
Thanks shannon for building my store just the way i had envisioned.
Thanks Lori for walking me through the prosses and helping out when it was required.
Thanks Fletcher for the huge amount of information in the course money cant buy.

Ecom Capital SupportEcom CapitalSend a private message

How exciting!! Thank you so much for your kind words. We absolutely are happy to help with anything we can! :)

Mark and Karen
Mark and KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super excited for the Future!

The Ecom Capital team has been amazing. Nothing is a problem or an effort. Adnan, Lori, Shannon and all the gang we want to thank you for all your help. We are so excited and just had our store handover. Can wait for what is about to happen!!

Ecom Capital SupportEcom CapitalSend a private message

You are so welcome, we are excited for you! Keep in touch so we can support you every step of the way!

Tanya Collins
Tanya CollinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best Course I've Ever Done

I wish I had come across this training sooner. I absolutely love the eCom Capital Course. I've tried other similar courses but this one is far the best.
Great content. Easy to understand. Lots of information.
I would highly recommend eCom Capital to anyone that wants to change their life for the better.
The support staff are fantastic. They are understanding, and are always there to help. My questions are always answered.
I have already recommended this course to some of my friends. If you are wanting an online business. This is the course to do.

Ecom Capital SupportEcom CapitalSend a private message

That's so amazing to hear! Thank you so much, Tanya!

Loved The New Business Built For Me!

Ecom Capital has been great! Within 30 days I have an ecommerce business that was built for me with products that were researched and source by the Ecom team. The support and guidance from Brooke on helping me get my store transferred to me was what you were hoping for. I feel confident I will have a successful business moving forward.

Ecom Capital SupportEcom CapitalSend a private message

Thank you, Mike! We are so pleased to hear how happy and confident you are! We are excited to see your business grow and grow!

Glad to be onboard

Although I have spent many years in retail, this is my first venture into the eCommerce world and after months of sifting through possible organisations to partner up with, I feel very confident with eCom capital. Retail and commerce is all about building relationships and I have no doubt that this will be a fruit full one.
Jake has been an absolute pleasure to work with and look forward to meeting the rest of the team.

Ecom Capital SupportEcom CapitalSend a private message

Alex, we are excited about your new journey and can't wait to support you through it!

I am Thrilled to Be Working with Ecom Capital!

Ecom Capital SupportEcom CapitalSend a private message

Denis, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying the training and feel supported. You will no doubt be a success and we can't wait to help you on your journey!

David P.
David P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best decision I have ever made

After trying many online agencies to start my dropshipping journey, I had nothing but empty promises, so much money has gone down the drain, but as they say, you need to go through the BAD to get to the GOOD, and yes I have finally found the GOOD. Ecom Capital has been fantastic from the first call to the follow-up call, to setting up my laptop to how a successful business should be set up from your laptop. I received my website delivery the other day with LauraLee and I must admit she was brilliant, any nervousness I had before the call was gone as soon as we started the delivery. The journey with Ecom Capital has only just begun and I'm looking forward to learning and being a successful Ecom business in the near future.

Ecom Capital SupportEcom CapitalSend a private message

Thank you so much, David! This is such an exciting journey and we can't wait to support you in building your successful business!

Ahbed Baluch
Ahbed BaluchSydney, NSW

Amazing Journey so far!!

My journey so far has been nothing short of amazing. I had my eCommerce strategy blueprint call 2 weeks ago with Jake Bell one of the expert consultants at Ecom Capital.

I pride myself on being a risk-taker and an ambitious individual, although I was lacking confidence, self-doubt, and also taking the next step with wanting to join this program. like most, I was hesitant to start a business because of the risk involved, but after speaking to Jake he made me feel very confident in myself, and also realize if i want my life to change i need to step out of my comfort zone.

I went with the growth package so i could progress by having all the tools and support to get me to my destination the fastest.

Ecom Capital SupportEcom CapitalSend a private message

Thank you, Ahbed! We are excited to support you toward your success!

Alex Drakopoulos
Alex DrakopoulosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The updated website looks fantastic

Ecom Capital SupportEcom CapitalSend a private message

Its been a pleasure working with you and we truly appreciate your honest and objective feedback of our team and our company.

Onwards and upwards! See you on the coaching calls!

Find out how Ecom Capital compares to other Digital Services

I learn so much from the coaching calls

Most of my questions get answered when I attend the coaching calls. Alex and Carl are great and really get into the detail I need to understand how to operate my store, interact with Facebook, strategically plan my advertising as well as many other topics. These Zoom meetings keep me motivated by seeing others succeeding and learning from them as well. Thank you.

Thank you, Robert!

Thanks Karl and Alex

Great session karl and Alex! learned a lot from you guys. I learned a lot about face book ads in the session. Great Q&A and trouble shooting session as well.

Ecom Capital SupportEcom CapitalSend a private message

Thank you, we are glad to hear it!

George
GeorgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Coaching session with Alex and Carl

Great work guys. All the information is good. Keep up the fantastic work. Looking forward to more of this coaching. It helps to be able to discuss any issues in a live forum. Thanks for all your support.

Thank you, George!