Ecom Capital

4.3

0/10 I would not recommend.

Terrible

I signed with these guys paid a deposit and did research and realised how bad they were instantly asked for a refund which they said they did not only have I not received my refund over a week later I get a call from my bank this morning asking if I approved ecom capital taking a further $15000 out of my account... these guys are so dodgy tell you want you want to hear try to come off not pushy but they are now I have no money until I receive my new cards and suncorp retrieve my money..

Di Man

Di Man Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This would be a great new step forward and very excited to begun the journey

Let's of success stories and have not seen a system that would support for the success of the individuals. Han has explained all steps and the program really well and very excited to start and ride the journey

Junix G.

Junix G.

EcomCapital the best by far. The search is over.

No but's and no if's that what David Hanna told me from EcomCapital since he contacted me two weeks ago. At first I was skeptical but David made me feel at home and explained to me what EcomCapital is and
    what they can do for me to be successful in eCommerce. I'm in the training now and it's mind blowing how Fletcher Ladd laid out everything. If you guys out there searching and finding how get into eCommerce then EcomCapital will lead you the way. Can't wait to start my journey and do the hard work.

SamT

SamTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm well looked after by Niclas Haidaris and really happy with my store and the journey, would recommend highly!

SapphireBig Game Tackle

SapphireBig Game Tackle South-Eastern Region, NSW

Highest Recommendation For This Company

If You're Looking for a way into Ecommerce your search is over.
    The Training and information is mind-blowing saving you from making costly mistakes
    I mainly joined for the training as most people would and that's exactly what I am getting plus more.
    Well worth joining.

For the Long Haul...

That's Right - I am in it for the long haul and you should be too! No Flash in the pan store is going to make it over night and Ecom Capital teaches that philosophy (and a lot more). Their training is EXTREMELY Well Structured and FULL of details that no one else teaches. You still have have to do the work but when you are done you will know what you need to succeed with your store. I Feel that Ecom Cap built me a winner and have enclosed a snip of it for you to see, as well as a recent email AND a SNIP of their training dashboard....

Time to elevate, and activate your Dream...

Scott M Luczak
    The Head 2 Toe Store

Unbelievable Service and Training!

Not long ago, I thought it was time for a change and maybe high time I worked for myself! With the help of Ecom Capital, I am well on my way to starting a new life as a successful e-commerce business owner. Thus far they have built me a stunning online store, which they back up with an extensive training and coaching model. The training model alone consists of a four-week program that is as intense as it is instructive. Coaching calls happen almost daily via Zoom and are both instructional and interactive. This is an excellent company and I can't thank them enough!

The training is awesome, far beyond my expectations!

Started the training with Fletcher and Sasha, wow, what a ton of great information! Some companies will only give you a bit of their information but Ecom Capital gives you ALL of the good stuff you need to be successful!

Great Training!

After a 30 year corporate career I decided to do something strictly for myself. I had been interested in e-commerce for some time but now was the perfect time in my life to dive in. My career experience lent well to the technical side of creating and running a website but when it came to marketing I was at best inexperienced. This is where I found the most value in Ecom Capital. Yes they will build you a great website but it's their marketing knowledge that makes the real difference. Their online courses and live coaching sessions are packed with valuable information on how to market your website and start generating sales. I'm excited that I've started my journey and now there is no looking back.

So Far...So Good!!!

Rach L.

Rach L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So far, so good!

Although I’m still waiting for the final touches on my store so far it’s looking amazing! I signed up with Niclas and the support from the entire team has been consistent and valuable. I’m loving the coaching sessions and have learnt so much that can help me with all my other businesses. The coaching alone is completely worth the money. Great investment.

Coops

CoopsCanberra Central 2601, ACT

The best opportunity in years

Over the years Ive come to know a good opportunity when I see one, this really is world class and the friends I've made and support I've gotten along the way is great!

Has improved my skills and knowledge imensly and is awesome to know I can earn money from something that I previously, until now, thought impossible

Best decision I have ever made

Nick

NickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

highly recommended!

I've worked in the trade industry and have for 15 years and i was looking at starting my own online business for about a year. I was sitting at home with my wife and what i truely believe is fate, i came across Ecom Capitals add on facebook. I went answered a few questions and i booked a call in with the a guy named Jake, and within half an hour I was ready to start my own online journey and I will never look back!

Great team of people at EC and I truly believe they want me to succeed as much as i do!

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A huge help! Couldn't have done it alone.

By Far The Best.

Amazing Coaching and Guidance

My experience with Ecom Capital has truly been outstanding. I am finding the coaching very valuable and applicable and can't be grateful enough for the help I have received from the team. This is a great opportunity even if you have very little experience in the Ecommerce space and would recommend to anyone who wants to get started in Ecommerce. Big thanks to the team at Ecommerce Capital!

Loving Every Bit!

I was in the construction industry for about 15 years and recently went through a period of server health issues which then lead to ongoing issues which made it hard to keep working in that industry. Started looking around to hopefully start something online. I came across Ecom Capital and what really stood out was their approach to providing so much support. I started completely fresh with absolutely no prior knowledge or skills. The professional Ecom team provided excellent coaching, incredible quality of training and information that provided clear step by step actions. Never thought I would be enjoying this journey so much! The store is looking unreal! Big Big thank you to the team at Ecom Capital!

Incredible Find!

I've really glad I came across EcomCapital. The whole experience has been incredible and really am impressed with the quality of service & professionalism. The team have been patient and helped me every step of the way. The coaching and training definitely impressed me. I am very satisfied with the results and would gladly recommend for anyone wanting to start there own Ecommerce Store. Very Happy!