Ecosa Silk Pillowcase

Ecosa Silk Pillowcase

Megan Misso

Megan MissoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love the quality of

I love the quality of these pillowcases and have bought three now. The only feedback I would give is that a closure mechanism such as buttons etc would improve this wonderful product

Elisabeth Morin

Elisabeth MorinReid 2612, ACT

Even though we are I

Even though we are I winter & I live in Canberra which has -zero temps at night I still run hot. Since receiving my silk pillowcase I haven’t been woken because of heat. I love also the fact that my hair is no frizzed up from laying & turning on my pillow.

Adele E

Adele EAU

And exceptional nights sleep on quality!

Very happy with my Ecosa Silk Pillowcase. It’s smooth texture and breathable fabric has Stopped me from overheating throughout the night. Together with my contour pillow, I sleep soundly each night and wake up refreshed I would like the pillowcase to be marginally bigger to ensure the contour pillow with it’s additional height adjusters fit comfortably.

Find out how Ecosa Silk Pillowcase compares to other Bedding Products

This is the best silk pillow case I have ever purchased. Very soft and washes well. My fine hair isn't as tangled in the mornings. Fast delivery will definitely buy from Ecosa again.

Purchased in May 2020 at Ecosa.

Ani M.

Ani M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product, but expect them to rip within 2 years

I was getting sleep wrinkles from my cotton pillowcases so decided to buy these. I have 3 of them bought almost 3 years ago. They definitely stopped the sleep wrinkles and removed some frizz from my hair. The issue with these pillowcases though is that the logo "Ecosa" is stitched into the pillowcase and because they are silk they started ripping around the stitching. They should change this and have a tag inside instead - they would last longer.

Purchased in September 2018 for A$64.00.

Ecosa
EcosaEcosa

Silk pillowcase

My hair and skin feel more like silk as the Ecosa silk pillowcase I recently purchased, less frizzy hair and smoother skin is the result of using such a great quality product...

Lynda Allan

Lynda AllanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent quality pillow

I purchased the Ecosa silk pillow for myself and it is excellent quality and washes well. My hair is less frizzy after sleeping on it. Would recommend.

Tim

TimCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Item

Really love the pillowcase. Very soft and comfortable to lie on. Previous review says they slip off, not sure how. Petty ecosa is out of stock of the bed sheets, missing out on money!

San

SanGoulburn Valley, VIC

Silk pillowcase

Silk pillowcase is so soft to sleep on and my face isn’t all wrinkled when I wake up. My hair isn’t as messy too. Definitely recommend this product; even my Mum loves it

Purchased in February 2020.

Natalie Mayne

Natalie MayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great pillow

Super soft, great colour and my hair doesn’t look like a nest in the morning. Have not washed it yet, so that no comment on how it washes and dries.

So soft

Loving my pillow case, having definitely noticed a difference in the frizziness of my hair!

Great purchase!

I had been thinking of purchasing a silk pillowcase for some time and really glad I bought an ecosa. I have seen the benefits on my skin and hair and it is so soft to sleep on.

Too good

This is my second pillowcase as I ruined my first by using bleaching agents! But I love that I can wake up with smooth hair, and know that the natural oils on my face haven’t been stripped

Purchased in December 2019.

Colleen Case

Colleen Case Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well worth it!

After lots of research on different silk pillow cases I bought one from Ecosa and wish I’d done it sooner! It’s a luxury to some but for those of us with curly hair it’s a necessity! Highly recommend.

Lisa Kirby

Lisa Kirby Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ecosa Silk Pillow Case

My Beauty therapist recommended the Ecosa Pillow Case and honestly its the best and week worth every cent !! I don’t get frizzy morning hair anymore and its so much better on my skin. I just love it

Purchased in September 2019.

Best thing ever

Cannot believe it took me so long to buy my first silk pillowcase. These are amazing and I can’t sleep on anything else. No more created face, and the best thing I’ve done for my hair!

Pippa

Pippa

Silk heaven

I recently purchased two gorgeous silk pillow slips. A rich and perfect charcoal colour. The feel is of the silk is divine. They fit any pillow because they are quite a large size; this is helpful as people have various pillow heights/sizes. Overall I am very pleased: sleeping is even more tranquil and I feel that I am doing the best for my skin by not have creases (as from regular pillow slips) burrowing into my face. I wake looking uncrumpled!

Samantha H.

Samantha H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

As soft as... Silk!

I bought a pair of pillowcases as a gift to myself and husband for our 12th wedding anniversary. They are beautiful. Soft, cool on the skin and I now wake up with frizz-free hair! Thinking about purchasing another!

Soft Pillowcase

I really like this pillowcase. It is soft, delicate and helps me wake up with tidier hair in the morning.