Ecosa Topper

3.3

Julie Farrier

Julie FarrierPerth, WA

Dreamy sleeps

I was sceptical after purchasing and seeing so many differing reviews. But honestly, it is better than I expected. I'm a terrible sleeper but I had the best sleep in months. It's squishy and soft and cannot recommend it more.

Purchased in July 2020 at EcoSleep for A$360.00.

Best sleep ever!!!

I am so happy, that is an understatement. It's like I have a new bed! It's the most comfortable mattress that I've ever had. It's just a topper, but yes it's the best sleep ever for so long, that I have experienced. Can't say enough about it. Wish I'd known about them before. Thank you

Purchased in June 2020.

Extra comfort during pregnancy

I was having trouble sleeping - at 20 weeks pregnant I'd been tossing and turning all night, waking up sore and not feeling rested. I usually prefer sleeping on my back so had also been struggling transitioning to side-sleeping. This topper has made a HUGE difference! I was actually surprised how soft it was given the thickness. Would definitely consider getting an Ecosa mattress when I comes time for a new one. This topper is well worth the money.

Purchased in June 2020.

Find out how Ecosa Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers

Sleep through the night now

My 7Yo old son was waking during the night as he was cold and uncomfortable on his very firm mattress. I had purchased a single mattress topper previously for my other child which had worked wonders and he loves it so I thought I'd get another and try it for my 7yo too. Since the first night, he has slept through and told me "mummy I love my new bed now" These are great quality and super comfortable. I would recommend these to anyone. 10/10

Jenn McGhee

Jenn McGhee Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Topper

Fits mattress well, provides more comfort for sleeping on your side. Arrived three or four days after ordering.

Impossible to sleep on.

We found it caused heat buildup, so gave up on it.
Even though we didn't use it for more than 45 minutes, Ecosa refused to accept it back in it's packaging.
So be warned! If you don't like it, you can't return it! Recommend you purchase from a company that has a reasonable returns policy.

Purchased in June 2020 at Auckland for A$384.00.

Best thing ever!

I am so glad I bought this and wish I had done it sooner - the mattress I bought on a low budget when I moved interstate has been incredibly uncomfortable. I tried using a fairly cheap topper from eBay to help but it didn't quite do the job. Since I was having a hard time getting a decent sleep I thought I would invest in the Ecosa topper and wow! So much more comfortable than I imagined it would be. I've been having the best sleeps, it's also nice and warm which is great as I am living in a cold climate. I highly recommend the Ecosa topper.

Cheryl Reeves

Cheryl Reeves Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great night's sleep !

We recently purchased a Ecosa mattress topper hoping to improve the " feel" of my mattress. We were delighted to find that our bed was so much more comfortable and we had a great night's sleep. I would recommend a topper to anyone interested in a good night's sleep !

WebbleYell

WebbleYellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A welcome change!

I am very happy with my new mattress topper from Ecosa - I have always loved my mattress but had recently stayed in a place which had a topper and found it very comfortable. The topper arrived within the time frame promised and was neatly packaged, rolled up in the box. I was initially concerned that the creases from being rolled would not flatten out but within a couple of hours it was completely flat and ready for me to sleep on.

So comfortable!

Bought this as an interim between now and getting a new bed, but it's so comfortable that now I want to keep the old bed with the Ecosa topper on it.

A life-changing choice

Love the topper! My partner and i haven't had such a good sleep since we bought a mattress that's too firm for us! No more back pain and cracking bones! Can't recommend enough!

NB1

NB1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complete waste of money

I have a firm mattress and read great reviews on the mattress topper. $300 for a queen size. It is so thin but thought because of this so called gel technology it would make a difference. Complete waste of money, it feels like a cheap foam and else in it.
When I posted my review on their website it does not appear there - funny that.

Purchased in April 2020 at Ecosa for A$300.00.

Addbex

AddbexSYDNEY

Love it

Bought the topper as we bought a mattress that was too hard and needed time to soften. The topper is amazing, it made the bed super comfortable. Will most likely buy another one for my sons bed.

Purchased in April 2020.

So comfortable

Prior to receiving my new topper, I was sleeping on an electric blanket, which is still lying on a relatively firm mattress. I put the topper on top of blanket and what a difference! It's so comfortable..

Purchased in April 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Ecosa

Rebecca woodruff

Rebecca woodruffWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Have you read the story of the Princess and the Pea?

Purchased in April 2020 for A$300.00.

Bongo F.

Bongo F.Great Southern, WA

Not what we expected

We purchased the Ecosa single topper which arrived folded up inside a tiny SQUARE box, alarm bells rang and after opening the box and laying out the topper it was nothing like we expected, its very very thin, ours has a big crease right down the middle making it anything but comfortable, I have a good mattress, after one noght of sleeping on M.r slippy its off to the cupboard, as a pensioner, 247 bucks is a lot to throw away, very very disappointed

Purchased in April 2020 for A$247.00.

Aliky

Aliky

Amazing ecosa topper for the added comfort

We have the ecosa bed and it’s amazing with a few different settings for comfort and adding this Ecosa topper was just the magic for a rested nights sleep and many in a row. Really happy we got this topper too!

Purchased in January 2020.

KN

KNSydney, NSW

Slip sliding away

Purchased in December 2019 at Ecosa online for A$320.00.

Ecosa JEcosa

Faith42South East Queensland, QLD

Beware!!

The topper was incorrectly sized to the ecosa mattress by an inch on 2 sides. The straps are weak and slip resistant dots don't do anything!!! We have to pull this heavy damn thing up the bed every day! Customer service was a joke! Blaming the customer from moving in bed???? Um hello we're asleep, in a bed that was designed to be slept in???? If I move in my sleep I'm 100% the same as every other human on the planet!

Product does not perform as advertised, and ecosa don't care, even though they have a supposed 10year warranty?????

So sick of business's bullying and ripping of consumers and they get away with it.

Purchased in August 2018 for A$349.00.

Toxic Smelling

I bought our topper nearly 3 weeks ago and had it delivered to Canberra. It has not been on our bed more than a few hours as the smell made us both feel sick.
We aired the mattress, washed the cover and have put it repeatedly into the sunshine on and off over 2 weeks. It still smells!
Customer service has been unhelpful, suggesting I continue to wash the cover and saying the smell should disappear over time.
I do not recommend this topper especially for those who suffer from asthma, chemical sensitivities or migraines.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$320.00.

Anne O

Anne Oasked

I've just purchased the newer version and have set it to the medium/firm setting. Will it soften or should I buy the Topper? It's a lot more to spend after buying a mattress. Can you trial the Topper? Is there a discount to buy it if you've just purchased a mattress?

Ecosa JEcosa

HI Anne

I recommend you change the setting to medium if you are finding the mattress firm on the medium-firm setting.
There is a zip around the base of the mattress, undo this and peel off the top cover. There is a secondary cover inside with another zipper, again unzip this and peel the top off the whole way.
This will leave you with two layers of mattress in individual protection socks. The base layer (yellow) is the biggest, leave that as it is. The top layer is the natural latex and gel memory foam layers. Flip this layer over so that the blue side is on top. This will make the mattress softer

We suggest allowing 2-4 weeks for your body to adjust to a new mattress and for the gel memory foam to soften to your body. Please keep the topper as a last resort after really trialling the mattress as there is no trial period on the topper however we can offer a discount on the topper if you wish to purchase one and have previously ordered our mattress

Annie
Annie

Hi there,
I am thinking about ordering a Q mattress after purchasing a KS through your company for my son.
If I buy the Q mattress and then decide to purchase the Q topper, how much discount will there be please?
Much thanks,
Annette

Get an answer from our members and Ecosa representatives