Ecosa Topper

Ecosa Topper

See the Best Mattress Toppers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Toxic Smelling

I bought our topper nearly 3 weeks ago and had it delivered to Canberra. It has not been on our bed more than a few hours as the smell made us both feel sick.
We aired the mattress, washed the cover and have put it repeatedly into the sunshine on and off over 2 weeks. It still smells!
Customer service has been unhelpful, suggesting I continue to wash the cover and saying the smell should disappear over time.
I do not recommend this topper especially for those who suffer from asthma, chemical sensitivities or migraines.

Purchased in September 2019 for $320.00.

slakalot

slakalot

I feel scammed

I thought I’d bought the dream mattress after adding the topper. Supported my bad back and all was good. Then I started to realise how much heat it retains. I’m dreading summer with it if this is winter. Now it’s sagging and my bad back is flaring up. They told me the dip needs to be a certain depth but I can’t photograph the problem to their satisfaction. This things going in the bin. A+ pre-sales support then you’re on your own. Dodgy.

Purchased in January 2018 at Ecosa for $1,200.00.

Useless and misleading

Purchased in July 2018 for $320.00.

Caz

Caz

Heats up NOT cooling tecnology!

The matress topper heats up during the night. The first night I woke up my body was overheating. I thought oh wow I've just wasted $300+. After reading ecosa don't take it back (illegal i would have thought according to Australian consumer affairs) I was determined to keep it on in the hope my body would adjust and get used to it. Its been 10 days and I've just ripped it off the bed at 3am! So annoyed

Purchased in April 2019 at Ecosa for $320.00.

Elleart75

Elleart75

Disillusioned

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Ordinary - too hot, wake up sore

Bought this topper a couple of years ago for about $300, tried it on several different mattresses in the hope that it would get better, but I was kidding myself. Very hot, wake up sweating in mid winter, feels like sleeping on a giant marshmallow, you sink into it and it’s an effort to roll over in the middle of the night which tends to wake you up. Better to put your hard earned money towards a good quality mattress.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Horrendous

Mattress is of pretty low quality, when they say that you can alter the firmness - makes no difference, also, the different layers mean you get an ugly miss-shaped mattress.

The service is deplorable, they were 1 week late in delivery after I specifically confirmed the delivery date, to be told they had updated their systems and were again late. They then never processed the poultry $30 refund after I chased it up 3 times.

I find the product horrendous, really it is cheap for a reason it's a terrible mattress, and the service worse.

Sold mine to buy a Sleeping Duck and much happier.

The sheets are ok, very expensive for what they are.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

No good

I brought a Ecosa Topper found it is no good wake up every day in pain I can't even return it as they don't refund on the Toppers so now am stuck with it never buy through them again

Date PurchasedJul 2017
WILLIAM18

WILLIAM18harrington

Rubbish Topper

I bought an ecosa topper based on all the hype on their website which is totally misleading, I suffer from 2 fused vertebrae of the spine, they said it would help ease the pain when I rang them, but it's the total opposite it's worse than sleeping on a wooden plank it's way too hard, so into the garage it went & I purchased an alternate brand topper so now I get a decent nights sleep, I wrote a review on their website & they won't even publish it which makes me question all their so called good reviews.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Dave D

Dave D

Comfy, but to soft and wake up sore.

Soft and comfortable initially but over the night collapses and looses all its cushioning.
Woke up with a sore back several nights.
If you don't like plush mattresses don't get one.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Ezzie

Ezzieaustralia

Don’t know what the hype is about!

We purchased this topper with the promise of softness and a cool night sleep. And with a hefty price tag we had a high expectation. This topper survived one night, just one! If you have the expectation of a cloud of softness, you will be dissapointed! It is not soft by any means (maybe I am spoilt I like a very soft bed) I was left with a sore back and sleepless night. I ended up purchasing a better topper at a local bedding store.
And with a no return policy we put this purchase down to a bad night a casino scenario, left with less money and nothing to show for it!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

dagmar smith

dagmar smith

Ecosa Queen Topper

My partner found the ecosa mattress too hard and we purchased the mattress topper. While it made a difference to him, I anticipated a better product for the price. The topper attaches to the mattress with elastic bands on the corners, which squishes the mattress, slip off easily and don't keep the topper in place. I expected that the topper would be fitted, like a fitted sheet.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Ben

BenPerth, WA

Worst mistake I ever made.

Decided to give the topper and pillow a go. Big no massive mistake. You'll get a better pillow from red dot for $20, but at least i got that. I have been waiting 2 weeks for the topper and will probably have to wait another 2 weeks for it as apparently they sent the topper to a unknown address. And don't bother calling them or using the online chat to get things sorted out. They actually tried to blame me, said I gave them the wrong address, how did the pillow get delivered then. Stay away is all i can say. Far far away.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Andrea_75

Andrea_75

Cannot live without my new topper

Love my new topper! Very comfortable on my bed as it has added more cushioning. Thanks Ecosa for creating such an awesome product! I cannot live without this product. will purchase the pillowcase soon

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Terrible Product and Terrible Service by the Customer Care assistant Cyrille

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Als

AlsSydney, NSW

Not my matrress, great service

We gave the Ecosa a try, but it was too hard for us. The topper made it much better, but after I got back pain, we had to give the mattress back. While the mattress wasn't for us, the service - delivery, contact, pick up, refund - was straight forward and very easy. ★★★ for the mattress, ★★★★★ for the service.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Misleading and Deceptive Policy

WARNING - Although they state in large writing that there is 100-day money back TRIAL. This only applies to the mattress not the topper. We wanted to return topper unused and in its original packaging but they will not accept it. I will never deal with this company again. They advertise 100 day free trial on their front page and then bury the details in the fine print. Good luck to anyone dealing with this company.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Ecosa
Ecosa R.Ecosa
EFI
EFI

Great night sleep!

Well so far the mattress is great. We bought the mattress topper as well which gives a bit more comfort to the hard mattress to suit both my husband and myself.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Sharon

SharonPerth

Very Comfortable

I bought this mattress and topper for my 22 year old daughter who is very very happy with it. The mattress on its own would have been a bit hard, but with the topper, she says it's very comfortable, very supportive and is so pleased with it that when I need a new mattress, this is definitely what I will be buying.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

M C

M CSydney, NSW

Stop procrastinating and just ORDER ONE NOW!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Anne O

Anne Oasked

I've just purchased the newer version and have set it to the medium/firm setting. Will it soften or should I buy the Topper? It's a lot more to spend after buying a mattress. Can you trial the Topper? Is there a discount to buy it if you've just purchased a mattress?

Ecosa
Ecosa R.Ecosa

HI Anne

I recommend you change the setting to medium if you are finding the mattress firm on the medium-firm setting.
There is a zip around the base of the mattress, undo this and peel off the top cover. There is a secondary cover inside with another zipper, again unzip this and peel the top off the whole way.
This will leave you with two layers of mattress in individual protection socks. The base layer (yellow) is the biggest, leave that as it is. The top layer is the natural latex and gel memory foam layers. Flip this layer over so that the blue side is on top. This will make the mattress softer

We suggest allowing 2-4 weeks for your body to adjust to a new mattress and for the gel memory foam to soften to your body. Please keep the topper as a last resort after really trialling the mattress as there is no trial period on the topper however we can offer a discount on the topper if you wish to purchase one and have previously ordered our mattress

Annie
Annie

Hi there,
I am thinking about ordering a Q mattress after purchasing a KS through your company for my son.
If I buy the Q mattress and then decide to purchase the Q topper, how much discount will there be please?
Much thanks,