1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Edible Beauty Australia Phyto Stretch Mark Oil? Claim your listing.

1 review
Bake. Eat. Repeat.
Bake. Eat. Repeat.6 posts

Not sure

I left a review on their website, but they didn’t publish it. Maybe they only publish five star reviews.
My review was for the phyto stretch mark oil.
I rated it four out of five stars.
I would have preferred if it was fragrance free. It smells like orange. (Fake orange, not real orange).
I’m not sure how the addition of fragrance to a skincare product is beneficial.
I have only been using this product for a little while so it’s too early to tell if it is fading my old stretch marks.
It does make my skin feel softer and i feel like it does moisturise well.
It’s not cheap to purchase. I bought it in their black friday sale but i don’t know if i would repurchase it again at full price.