Ego LB5302E

• Safety
72trent

72trent

Too good!

Researched for ages on reviews the found this review and it sold me on the Ego.... https://youtu.be/bswCWVuvzJs all the blowers are run on full power! So I bought the Ego and after using it I thought it may be too good for what I use it for! But I am so happy with it! it blows away everything. You can control the speed of the air with the trigger. My arm doesn’t get tired using it! If you got the cash, get it!! It’s not too noisy as well.

Purchased in July 2020 at Total Tools.

AndrewSydney, NSW

Fabulous!!

My friend had one and fully recommended it and so i bought one and literally love it!! It takes about 5 minutes now to do the daily leaves and paths and one of the best things i have ever bought. I only got the 2.5 battery and it's great for three daily uses before needing to recharge. I thought it might be noisy but just the same noise as a vacuum cleaner. No more messing around with petrol or pulling my shoulder with a cord. Buy it and you will never look back!!

Purchased in December 2019 for $419.00.

Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

I was skeptical of battery powered products at first but after reading so many positive things about Ego products, and also being an electrical engineer, I thought I would give them a go. Today I bought the blower and the multi tool with line trimmer and hedge trimmer attachments. I took the blower home today but the rest is on order.

The blower is quiet, lightweight and super powerful. It outperforms my neighbour's Stihl petrol blower AND without the noise and fuss that comes with petrol-powered products. Excellent build quality and ergonomics. Very happy.

Comes with 5 year tool and 3 year battery warranty. Hopefully won't need it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018