3Euky Bear Warm Steam Vaporiser

2.7

35%15%50%
2.4
3.9
Smell
2.8

Marcus F.
Marcus F.

Euky Bear won’t turn after pillow accidentally falling on it over night ?

My pillow accidentally fell on my warm humidifier and now it won’t turn on. Helpppp
Euky Bear   DM

Hi Marcus F. If you would like to reach out to our Customer Service Team at cservice@fgb.com.au they will be able to assist. Thanks! Euky Bear.

Flickahaha
Flickahaha

Absolute winner

Been using this for nearly 4 years with my toddler. I dont feel the smell is meant to be strong as its a natural Eucalyptus product and too much of that oil can burn your eyes etc. The steam is fantastic for all colds and respiratory issues. The product does require a clean every few uses but thats easy enough to do. My son is incredibly sound sensitive (on the Spectrum) and the noise it makes doesnt bother him. Really happy we have our Euky Bear!
Piper M
Piper M

Unusual noise

I brought this just over a month ago and it has been great but the past few nights it has made a loud noise like the fan is working overtime. Any chance I can fix this or get it replaced?
M.Ba
M.BaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sound stopped working

We loved our Euky bear. It was a present for the baby shower and we have been using it most days for about 10months until now the sound stopped working. :( I had my baby shower in November '22 so a while before we even started using it. Unfortunately I got told it's only a 12 months warranty so that's a disappointment. As much as I loved it, I will not purchase another one for that reason! Show details
Bree
Bree

Has worked perfectly until now

We are the biggest advocates of the Euky Bear! My son has slept with it every night since we purchased from baby bunting in April! However tonight out of no where the sound stopped and is no longer playing! The diffuser and light still works however no sound options. Is there a way this can be fixed? Disappointing being under twelve months old and we would be lost without it Show details ·  1
sarah
sarahSydney5 posts

No smell

Useless product. Don’t waste your money on this product as it does not generate any smell at all. Also leaves black/grey particles at the bottom of the container. I’ve even used the cleaning tablets and still the same. Show details
Euky Bear   DM

Hi Sarah. Sorry to hear about your experience. If you reach out to our Customer service team at cservice@fgb.com.au they will be able to assist. Thanks! Euky Bear.

Digs
Digs

Don’t bother

Not enough steam production, I have an infuser and it has less vapour than that. Show details
Euky Bear   DM

Hi Digs. So sorry to hear about your experience with the Euky Bear Vaporiser. If you would like to reach out to our Customer service team on cservice@fgb.com.au they may be able to assist with some troubleshooting. Thanks! Euky Bear.

AnonymousSydney, NSW4 posts

no smell

Bought it about a year ago when our baby got her first cold. Worked great the first couple of times and the scent was nice and strong. Then it became useless. We’ve tried the cleaning tablets a few times but made no difference. Can smell the liquid when you open the lid but the smell doesn’t come through the vapouriser itself. Just a normal humidifier now that has to be unplugged instead of having an on and off button Show details
Smell
Euky Bear
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

Good until it’s stopped working

Used it a couple of times from 14 June 2022
Then the sound stopped a few months ago. I messaged the company a few weeks ago because I ddnt want to buy another one and yes they wouldn’t replace it because I messaged a week it went out of warranty.
If you purchase it expect to replace it yearly . Such a faulty unit Show details
Michelle Williams
Michelle Williams Northeast, VIC2 posts

Can't live without it

Everytime one of us is sick, my steam vaporiser is my go too! Had it for 3 years now and I follow the instructions and it's done my family well. Just be sure to switch off first thing in the morning, rinse and ready for use again. I also make sure I clean product with tablet after the 3rd or 4th time using it. We never get any worse when I have this running. Amazing product! Show details ·  1
Sarah
Sarah2 posts

The smell

The light and the sounds are fantastic, our 3 month old son is currently in our room and I’m not sure any of us will be able to sleep without it haha. We especially like the running water sound.
However, we’ve only used the vaporiser once as it let out an incredibly vile smell, a bit like really sweaty BO. We used the sniffly nose essential oil. There’s been an occasion where I’ve accidentally turned it on and I’m running to the other side of the room to turn it off. It seems the vaporiser seems to be a common issue. Bit odd considering that’s its main feature. Show details
Noise Level
Smell
Euky Bear
Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Euky bear Vaporiser - good until it stopped working

Hi, I just wanted to know if my Euky Bear vaporiser bought in 2021 is still under warranty? It's stopped working all of a sudden and has tripped the power supply twice now here at home. Tried it in a different socket and now the vaporiser won't turn on at all to work. Show details ·  1
NCH
NCH3 posts

Noise Level
Smell
MsLT
MsLTSydney, NSW

Terrible!

I have no words, so I'll show pictures.
I bought this from chemist warehouse because my son had a cold and wanted to relieve his symptoms.
It doesn't have on/off button but I assumed it would auto switch off when water level is low, which it didn't.

Every night it would have all this orange stuff in the bottom of the tank and I had no idea what it was. I emptied this every single night and still it continued to happen until one night I smelt something off and when I opened the unit the entire plastic inside was burnt off and the heat element completely rusted. I had only had this unit for no more than a month! I can't even return it cause I didn't keep the receipt. Stay away from this! Show details

Tim
Tim

Terrible, there are far better ones out there at cheaper price

- no on/off switch
- no auto-off when the tank is empty, which coupled with no switch makes this particularly annoying Show details
Noise Level
Smell
Euky Bear