Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

MPN: 300710012005
See the Best Vaporisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Euky Bear

• Smell

Lauren P.
Lauren P.South East Queensland, QLD

Euky bear vaporiser

I have had my euky bear vaporiser since 2002 (20 years) and it still works the same as the day I bought it. It is great when someone in the family has a cold as it really clears out the sinuses. Thanks euky bear!

Purchased in .

Ellen D.
Ellen D.Southwest, VIC

Smells like it is burning

I purchased our euky bear steam vaporiser on the 22/04/22 from chemist warehouse. From the minute I started using it there was a burning smell. Initially I thought it was just because it was new but the smell continued. On the 29/05/22 I tried to return it to chemist warehouse who were of very little help. They eventually sent it to euky bear who claim to have tested it and have deemed it to have no fault. They now expect me to continue to use it. I’m now left with a vaporiser I won’t use as It can’t be healthy for my kids to be breathing that in. Very poor service from both companies.
Don’t buy it!

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $54.99.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality, waste of money

Purchased this vaporiser about a year ago, and was using regularly again from May this year, then one night it just wouldn't turn on again.
Over the year I've had it, it has produced dark rust coloured flakes and grey flakes after every single use and smells chemically. I cleaned it regularly, with tablets or vinegar, nothing helped.
Really poor quality machine. Wish I had never wasted my money.
Only good thing was that its not as loud as other brands.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $59.

Hannah
Hannah

Do not last

I've been through 2 x Euky bear vaporisers in 2 years, they simply do not last. Have made the switch to Taav VaporPRO & very happy. A lot quieter & more effective.

Ashley D.
Ashley D.Sydney, NSW

Bad smell

Purchased this almost a month ago. The smell it gives off is almost unhealthy and I'm scared to use it for my baby.Brown bits are coming out of the unit into the water also.

Purchased for $54.99.

Caroline
Caroline

Possible fault, not sure.

This is my 2nd Euky Bear vaporiser. My first was the old box type, which lasted years. This new one, purchased just recently, sometimes works normally, quietly steaming, then will randomly start boiling and spitting out hot water onto the floor. After a while it will calm down and steam normally, until the next boil and spit session. I now don't trust that it's safe. I purchased through Chemist Warehouse Lilydale, VIC, although it was out of stock so I couldn't clIck and collect, and had to get it sent to me. I do have a receipt. What do I do with it?

Purchased in at Cincotta Chemist Online store for $54.99.

My euka bear humidifier Stop working after 4 years

Hi My euka bear humidifier I got it 4 years ago it work very good til yesterday not light npt working. Please help my daughter really needs it.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Smell

Hi Jennelyn
Sure, we can help you! The unit has a 5 year warranty so we can replace it for you. We'll just need you to contact us on email so we can ask a few questions. Please email cservice@fgb.com.au. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Muhammad M.
Muhammad M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tripping power

I bought this Euky bear steam vaporiser around 2 years ago just used handful of time but now I am trying to use its tripping house power. Unfortunately no receipt.

Purchased in for $50.

Seda
SedaSydney, NSW

Simple product and does the job

I bought this for my 2 year old sons room. It’s a good product and does what it says it will. The price is good considering some other products on the market are much more expensive and do the same thing. It’s big so it takes up a bit of room, but also holds enough water to run for 10-12 hours. My only issue with it is it doesn’t not have a on/off button, so when you’re done with it it needs to be unplugged from the power point. Otherwise it’s a good product and easy to clean.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $59.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Thankyou for your feedback and review Seda, we really appreciate it! The Euky Bear Team.

Kahli W.
Kahli W.Launceston, TAS

Light not working

My machine turned on for like 5 seconds tonight and has now turned off and not working. I have used this vaporiser only 4 times and have used the the euky bear solution + cleaning tablets.
Is there a reason this might be happing? Is my machine faulty?

Purchased in at Priceline.

Hi Kahli!
It's possible that your unit is faulty. If you could please send an email to cservice@fgb.com.au our Customer Service Team will be happy to help you with this issue and help you resolve it as smooth as possible. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Tahlia J.
Tahlia J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I use this daily.

I’ve had this since my daughter was young and recently got it out again for my chronic congestion and this has helped me immensely. I have it on daily, in my bedroom and then during the day I will move it to the lounge room/kitchen. Using it with the inhalant and helps alleviate some of the heaviness in my chest. Planning to buy a second for my lounge room/kitchen to save moving it around all day every day. Couldn’t go without this now! Hope it holds out the round the clock usage. Thanks Euky Bear.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $70.

Cheree P.
Cheree P.South East Queensland, QLD

The only thing that works for my baby’s congestion

I wasn’t going to buy this because of the reviews but my hubby went to the chemist and the chemist recommended it. My unit works great after using it every night for two weeks. Cleaning tablets resolve grey flakes issue. I tried all the tricks in the book before buying this: vicks on soles of feet, etc, but this unit helps my bubby sleep when she’s congested. Only has plastic smell when water runs out which doesn’t happen if I refill the unit each night. Very reliable product.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Petrina H.
Petrina H.Sydney, NSW

Doesn’t seem to be working

Hi,
I purchased this for my 10 month old baby have plugged it in and filled as per instructions with Inhalent and cleaning tablet and has been on for a few hours now and nothing seems to be happening. No steam or smell. Is this normal?

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $60.

Hi Petrina
It's possible that your unit is faulty. If you could please send an email to cservice@fgb.com.au our Customer Service Team will be happy to help you with this. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Bhamini
BhaminiSydney, NSW

Eukybear Vaporiser

The vaporiser has been a lifesaver but don't know suddently why the light and the steamer don't work.Could it be an electrical fault or the cleaning need that could fix it?

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Hi Bhamini
If both the light is off and the steam isn't working, it's probably an electrical fault. Send us an email with your details to cservice@fgb.com.au and we'll help you out from here. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Shai
ShaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed :(

I bought the Euky Bear Vaporiser yesterday from chemist warehouse we used it for the first time last night and it was amazing. I’ve gone to use it again tonight and it will not turn on. I can’t work out what’s wrong with it. I hope I can get a replacement.

Purchased in for $60.

Hi Shai
We're so sorry to hear this happened. Absolutely we can look into a replacement for you. Please reach out to the team at cservice@fgb.com.au and we'll help you out from there. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.