Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

MPN: 300710012005

The smell of my childhood

I purchased this vaporiser when my little one had a stuffy nose and was worried it was catching his first cold. I was hesitant to start with as it is a little bulky and not this nicest looking contracption you’ve seen, but boy how we love this now. Both my hubby and bubba benefit greatly from this with having chest issues. The smell reminds me of my grandmothers house in the winter and brings a smile to my face.
And not to mention how quiet it is!!!!

Thankyou so much for the wonderful review, Stacey! We're so glad the Euky Bear is helping you and your family, and thanks for letting other families know. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

What are the brown flakes?

Hi there,
Was just wondering - in morning when I get up to empty vaporiser . Their are brown flakes in it in the water ? What are they? Works well at night

Hi Pen The brown flakes are normal. It's mineral deposits from your tap water. It's harmless and it just needs to be rinsed away after use. Make sure you are regularly using the Euky Bear Cleaning Tablets to prevent the mineral scale building up inside the vaporiser and affecting the steam output. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Fantastic! Helped my sons cold!

I bought this after my son got his first cold at 3 months old. After a few nights of running it I could notice a great improvement in my sons condition. He wasn’t as sniffly as he has been and seemed to be getting a better sleep and the fact that it’s so quiet is an added bonus! The quiet factor is what made me buy it in the first place when faced with numerous vaporisers in the chemist. I saw the words “Australia’s quietest vaporiser” and I was sold! I’m so glad I bought it!

Crap

I'm so shattered that my mum wasted her money on this garbage after I said I needed one for my baby. After one use, from the second time onwards, it started to smell badly of burnt plastic. I tried to add more inhalant but it didn't work. I also rinse it after each use so I don't understand it's problem other than it clearly must be a piece of crap. I hope my mum has the receipt still. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone or use it again. I'll be buying a much better quality one from somewhere else.

Hi Jade We're sorry to hear you have had a disappointing experience. Did the vaporiser 'run dry' at all when when you first used it? Were you adding the inhalant first, then filling with water? We'd be happy to investigate and if it turns out it's a problem with the unit, we can assist you or your mum to get a warranty replacement. Another option you could also try is flushing the unit with vinegar - use 2-3 tablespoons in a full tank of water, run overnight or for 6-8 hours during the day. This can often fix any unexplained issues with odours. Freecall 1800 655 841 during business hours or email details to cservice@fgb.com.au. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Love it! So quiet.

I bought this because my 11 month old son had come down with his first cold and was having a lot of trouble breathing at night. This really helped him! It's pretty well silent, it's so easy to use and the price is really reasonable. We've since used it on our own room, and it's helped settle down dry, irritated coughs at night time as well. It lasts so long, you don't need to top up at all. I'm sure it's lasted longer than the time that's stated as well.

I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

Hi Samantha Thankyou for your wonderful review! Yes we're very proud of being the quietest vaporiser on the market, and yes our testing shows the water lasts many hours longer than stated on the pack. So glad to hear your feedback and thankyou for dropping by to let others know your experience. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Love it

Makes all the difference when our toddler is sick with cold, cough, blocked nose. She recuperates a lot faster with it running at night than without it.

Would definately recomend.

Hi JoRo That's fantastic that the Euky Vaporiser helps when your little one is sick. Thankyou so much for adding your experience and feedback. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Good but careful with the hot tip

Works well with the liquid.
Do not place in reach of small or curious children...the tip will burn them during and soon after use.
Some difficultly with taking out the heating element whilst filling in additional water.

Thankyou for your review, Marko. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

does the job and very quiet

its very quiet, i can bearly hear it, very gentle on our baby, can operate on a long time, no need to top up overnight. used on both baby and adults. very happy.

Thankyou for the wonderful review John! We really appreciate you taking the time and glad that you have found the unit quiet and effective. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

DIdn't even last a year

Purchased the Euky Bear Vaporiser last August for my daughter. She has a cold and went to plug it last night does not turn on. Not happy as now I have to buy another one. Followed all the instructions, only used their brand inhalant. Definitely buying a different brand.

Hi Erin Sorry to hear this. It's extremely rare and our return rate is very low. But with any electrical appliance or white goods, occasionally faults like this can occur. There's a 5 year warranty on the product and would happy to replace it direct, if you can provide proof of purchase. Freecall 1800 655 841 during business hours. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Lifesaver for when the little ones are sick.

I purchased this well over a year ago and it Works a charm when my child gets sick. Simple to use and clean, steams up quickly. So happy with my purchase.

Thankyou for the wonderful feedback Amy! So kind of you to share your thoughts. Wishing you and your family a healthy & happy winter. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Love our Euky Bear!

We purchased this vaporiser because our son had a terrible cough and he isn’t old enough for cough mixture. I bought this brand because it was reasonably priced and because I am familiar with their Euky Bear rub and other eucalyptus based products. I am so happy with it! Very easy to follow instructions, the inhalant oils smell really pleasant and not at all overpowering but most importantly it calmed his cough overnight. I am going to be rotating it through everyone’s bedroom all winter now. I only wish I’d bought one sooner!

Fantastic to hear! Thankyou for sharing your experience. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Great product!

This has been a great purchase I use it very regularly and have now purchased a second one! It is very quiet and does not wake my baby up during the night, it’s easy to clean and very easy to use the only downside I will mention is I wish it had a simple on off button rather then turning it off at the wall.

Hi Kiarra Thankyou so much for your wonderful review and also your constructive feedback - will pass this on to the team. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Happy with my purchase

It does help my child to breath better during the night, especially when heater are on for winter season, and her nose is locked. Love the smell as well

Hi Daniela Thankyou very much for your wonderful review. We're so glad you are getting benefit from your Euky Bear Vaporiser. Thanks for sharing your feedback. Have a happy & healthy winter! Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Dangerous

I wouldn’t recommend to buy a steam vaporiser if you have a toddler or young child. My toddler has just sustained a third degree burn. It’s not worth it. Dangerous product.

Was great but....

Have been using the euky bear vapourisor for a good 8 months now as per the manufactures instructions. It is very easy to use, does exactly as discribed. Very basic functionality but thats to be expected. Plug and play product. Before tonight I would have raved about the product. Unfortunately tonight I’ve gone into our daughters bedroom and there is a strange burning smell. We use the cleaning tabs, flush out the device each use and follow all instructions correctly so im unsure whats changed this time. Will test it again and see if issue is still occuring. The blue top seems to be abnormally hot as well. Disappointed as i no longer have a reciept and it looks like i may need to purchase another one. Before tonight i couldnt fault the product at all. Hopefully its a once off faulty machine. These things do happen with any product though so hoping its not a repeated issue as we loved our euky bear!

Hi Hannah Thankyou for your lovely comments and feedback! So sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue now. Did the vaporiser ever run "dry" (ran completely out of water)? If it has done that can be the cause of the smell you've described. Two things you could try: flushing it out by running it with just water overnight, plus two Euky Bear cleaning tablets; or doing the same thing but with 2-3 tablespoons of vinegar (run it outside to avoid the vinegar smell). If it still hasn't come good after this flush give us a call, the ladies in customer service may have some further tips, Freecall 1800 655 841 otherwise we do hope you try again with a new Euky! Kind Regards, Euky BearThanks for the response! We did as you suggested before I’d realised you had replied and it seems to be back to normal. No idea how to edit it to 5 stars.I don't think you can, but thankyou anyway! So glad to hear it all went well. Feel free to add a review on our Facebook page if you're ever on there! Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Perfect for babies...

My 2 months old was having stuffy nose at night which makes it difficult for him to sleep.... After using Euky bear he sleeps very well.. This vaporizer is so silent when switched on.. It also lasts throughout the night..

Hi Rj, thankyou for your wonderful review of Euky Bear! So glad it has helped your baby. We appreciate you adding your review. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

My family love it.

Just bought this product couple weeks ago for my two years old son who’s got asthma - and because his coughing over nights got so much better (almost disappeared) I bought it for the other members of our family and everybody just love it so far.
Filling it is very easy, taking care of the product is easy, its very quiet, I recommend it to everyone.

Thankyou so much for your wonderful review, it's great to hear you are getting such good results from your Euky Bear Vaporiser. Thankyou for sharing. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Its good but until you try you won't know whether it works for you and your family

I used the vaporizer I have a 8 month old, 40 minutes into being on my LO had coughing fits (too much phylem being loosened) would be good for a short while. I think it is strong smell room needs to have windows open & door.

Hi NewMum, Thanks for sharing your review. Just so you know, in case you weren't aware, you can use your Euky Bear Vaporiser with no inhalant in, just let it run with water only to produce the steam. Although the inhalant is suitable for all ages if your baby finds it too strong even with the room well ventilated, just use a tiny amount or none at all. The steam will still work effectively for bub's congestion. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.Hi thank you I was aware I've only had one use. The future uses will be without the inhalent.2 weeks later I'm happy with the product other than the burning smell ?. I've used the cleaning tablet as advised but no inhalent. Bought this with afterpaid defiantly thinking of a refund.

Good product but something stays in the water

I love to use it every night as it helped me soothing my cough a lot. However, everytime before i change water, i find a lot of small and brown things in the water. Looks like rust.

Hi Jenny The brown flecks you're seeing are mineral deposits which come from your tap water. These are quite normal and don't indicate anything wrong with your machine, just rinse them away when you clean it out. Make sure you're using a Euky Bear cleaning tablet every few uses as instructed in the manual. Glad to hear you get such a great result from the Euky Bear, thankyou for stopping by with your feedback! Give us a call if we can ever help with anything else, Freecall 1800 655 841 during business hours. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Works great!

We purchased this or our daughter when she was 6 weeks with a severe head cold. Within half an hour of turning the vaporiser on, our daughter had already tarted to breathe easier! She was less congested and she also managed to sleep a little better too. My wife and I have used it for ourselves when we have head colds and it makes a huge difference! Great value for more and very effective!

Hi Hayden Thankyou so much for the wonderful review! We're so glad Euky Bear has helped you and your family. Have a wonderful Christmas & New Year. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Hi Can the Euky bear vaporiser be used together with the air con and air purifier? I understand that aircon will counter the effects of the vaporiser but due to the bad quality of air here, I have no choice but switch on the air con and air purifier. Thanks. Also, can I use the vaporiser with the air con, air purifier and humidifier? I know it sounds alot, but I need to counter the bad air quality and yet humidify the air. Thanks!
Hi Diana Yes you can use the Vaporiser with all those devices. Air con, as you've noted, will be the only one that will slightly reduce its effectiveness, but if you've got a humidifier as well, that will help. The vaporiser & humidifier have a similar effect in terms of raising ambient humidity. An air purifier won't impact any of it. Hope this helps. Kind Regards, Euky Bear

Hi. can i diffuse euky bear eucalyptus oil and not the specific one for the diffuser?
Hi Eka No, this device isn't a diffuser and we don't recommend pure essential oils. You need to use a water-soluble inhalant designed for steam vaporisers, whether that's Euky Bear or another brand. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

We bought euky bear vaporizer 4 years back for my first baby and rarely used it.can we reuse that?need to give very good clean.please tell us how to clean.
Hi Deepthi Sure, your old vaporiser should work just fine but yes it's best to give it a flush before you use it. We recommend adding 3 tablespoons of white vinegar, fill the unit to the fill line with tap water and run for 6-8 hours overnight. The vinegar flush should clean and refresh any odours but please use the Euky Bear Cleaning Tablets (available at your pharmacy) every 2-3 uses to keep mineral scale from building up again. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.Thank you.

Steam Vaporiser