VerifiedMPNs:22983 and PL8-1050
3.0

50% · 11 · 50%

Krispy L
Krispy LAU10 posts

I nearly sliced my finger off!

An extremely dangerous device that should not be sold to the public. Until there is a protective accessory that guards between the device and the user, which does not slip or is awkward to place, then it should not be available to the public. Show details
Luddite
LudditeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

One of those kitchen tools I know I will use all the time

I just bought a Progressive Professional Cubing Mandolin PL8-1050. Another kitchen gadget I hear you say. Well for those of us that have to cook but also work long hours and want to prepare appetising healthy food quickly, this wonderful tool is a must. It’s easy to clean and dishwasher safe. It is very sharp though, so take care to always use the guard and store it away from curious little hands. I know that just like my Borner V slicer which continues to serve me well even after 25 years of use, this mandolin will pay for itself through the time it will save me.