Listing monitored by Ezidebit

1.0
  • Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

they can take money out of your account any time

This company will take money out of your account at any time and call it a chargeback and apparently there is nothing we can do about it. dont use this company ever.

Dianne
DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

NOT HAPPY

I have just had $21.90 taken out of my bank account and have no clue why. Please explain. I have a reference number and a EZIDEBIT failpay number. Can someone tell me what's going on.

Andrew
Andrew

Thieves

$21.90 for a payment not working due to me making a mistake with the card I attached. I've already made a complaint to AFCA, can't wait for them to mop the floor with these Ezidebit scumbags. It's already established by Australian legal precedent that a dishonor fee must represent the cost of a failure to pay. Tell me that running my payment again cost 20 bucks. Get out of here, thieves.

Find out how Ezidebit compares to other Money Transfer Services

More of the same robbery

Changed CC and forgot to update my bank details for my gym (I own that this is my fault). They’ve now charged me 21.90. I accept a small payment to process. But $21.90? How absurd is that! Disgraceful. Basically same rates as loan sharks.

Technology L.
Technology L.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible!!! It's a robbery

I had money in my account I have my payments done with no issues and every month I get charged 21.90 from them.
No less this month in less than two days I received tow charges of 21.90 for failed payments that I have no idea. How I have failed payments with money in my account to cover my expenses???
I'm so tired of this payment system.

Mark T.Ezidebit

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Azadeh
AzadehPerth, WA

Terrible

Corey C.
Corey C.Great Southern, WA

Daylight robbery

Change of card details, resulted in being charged $21.90 x 3. No indication my payments were missed and then lied to over the phone multiple times about why.

If you're a merchant considering this service you'll end up having very upset clients.

Terrible

They take $7 before the payment goes through for my gym membership, then reverse it if it doesn't bounce back. What kind of trickery is this? It's like they pre-empt a failed payment.
Another transaction shows they charged $7 twice for 1 bounced payment. What the hell

AaronB
AaronB

low lives

this company is the worst company, who the heck charges 21.90$ for a bounced payment? because a payment bounced since I didn't have the money in the account, I got charged $21.90 putting my account into negative, now I will get an overdrawn fee from the bank of $15.
Good job guys, I hope companies stop using your services and you go bankrupt.

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Are these people for real?

I got charged $21.90 and the funds were in the account. What scam are these people running. Avoid at all cost! This is nothing but a high end scam and this company is a disgrace.

Lil LP
Lil LPAspendale

Can -1 star be an option, cause this is what they worth it

I'm am beyond frustration and anger with these people. $21.90 for failed payment fee...you kidding me? you charged for so called "failed payment" 4days after payment was done - screenshot attached. You should be ashamed and if I find the time I'll drag you to court. As most of people that reviewed Ezidebit, this regards gym membership and I love my gym, but these scammers must be avoided at all costs. Don't bother call the call centre, only a waste of time!

If I could rate minus stars I would . Definately not user friendly

Just don't do it. If you are a user their fees are criminal. Just steer clear. If you are a business looking at using them, don't. good way to scare customers off to the stratosphere.

BillHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Automated system of accepting information.

Multiple attempts to answer automated questions failed even though my answers were absolutely correct. Their system kept stating the information was inaccurate and rejected any further ongoing procedure to pay an account.

Connor R
Connor RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Financially Predatory Practices

Lolu
LoluSydney, NSW

Worst company

This is a Crap company shouldn’t even be running , absolute joke if anything you are going to sign up to has this company included with them don’t waste your time

Read more reviews - page 2