1.1

• Timeliness
Lil LP

Lil LPAspendale

Can -1 star be an option, cause this is what they worth it

I'm am beyond frustration and anger with these people. $21.90 for failed payment fee...you kidding me? you charged for so called "failed payment" 4days after payment was done - screenshot attached. You should be ashamed and if I find the time I'll drag you to court. As most of people that reviewed Ezidebit, this regards gym membership and I love my gym, but these scammers must be avoided at all costs. Don't bother call the call centre, only a waste of time!

If I could rate minus stars I would . Definately not user friendly

Just don't do it. If you are a user their fees are criminal. Just steer clear. If you are a business looking at using them, don't. good way to scare customers off to the stratosphere.

BillHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Automated system of accepting information.

Multiple attempts to answer automated questions failed even though my answers were absolutely correct. Their system kept stating the information was inaccurate and rejected any further ongoing procedure to pay an account.

Connor R

Connor RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Financially Predatory Practices

Lolu

LoluSydney, NSW

Worst company

This is a Crap company shouldn’t even be running , absolute joke if anything you are going to sign up to has this company included with them don’t waste your time

Ray

Ray

Why failed debit fee $14.90 when I made manual payment?

The failed debit cost is so high its equal to about 30% of my actual fortnightly gym membership. Love my gym, shame I have to put up with this company in order to use it.

Tim F.

Tim F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

scammer!

they have charged me 5 times failpay fee of 7.70 this year, and each time I had enough balance in the bank account. And I have already given up to chase these money back and cancelled my bank account
my question is: Is it lawful for them to charge these failpay fee (which is so high)?

Scam business. Be warned

I agree. This company is a scam. They applied a fine even though the money was in the bank. No evidence on my account that they attempted to process the payment. I was never warned or given terms stating they charge nearly 50% fine for failed transactions. They may well keep the $21.90 but they will have to earn it. I have put a dispute in with my bank. After that it will be Consumer Affairs then the Ombudsman, maybe even AAT. Let’s see how much us consumers can make their business model fail. I will never again be a customer of a business that uses this company.

MattSydney, NSW

RIPP OFF FEES

Ripp off fees, $14.80 each time there is no money in your account no warning they charge every day like a fine

If you're a business they will tarnish your name and annoy your customers

I will never subscribe to a business that uses Ezidebit

EziscamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dishonor fees! Get a grip. Ezidebit - More like Eziscam

Must be the only company i know that operates using fees, to make money. If that's the case i will pay my client through a other process! You can keep the $21.90 let hope this makes you sleep at night. If you are a company DONT use there service as you will only annoy the people paying you. Annoy them enough and you will lose business! These scum bags wouldn't have a notation about that though!

LeanneSydney, NSW

Fraudulent company! Illegal take money when there is no reason to

Same review as everyone else!
Multiple emails from my bank saying there is no reasons for the $14.80 dishonour fee as I had funds in my account yet they still take it. I had x2 $14.80 charges in one day as well as the gym
Membership deduction. They have no interest in helping and just continue taking the money.
I didn’t even know this company existed until I noticed the $14.80 dishonour fee and they act as a third party. I’ve since sent all details to my solicitor to investigate as I believe they are fraudulently taking money from my account without permission.

BrettFar North Queensland, QLD

Complete scum

Charging me $14.80 Dishonour fee after taking the money from my account.
Fraudulent, this is going beyond emails, lawyers and law enforcement.
Never use this illegal company, never trust them and never ever let a real estate or something you use bully you into signing up to them.

Hi Brett,
Thanks for getting back to us. So we can help look into this matter further please email us your phone number at louisa.snell@ezidebit.com.au.
Sophie M. from Ezidebit

Absolutely disappointment of a company

It's a real shame, this company could be so fantastic. If they put even 1/10 of the effort they put to sales towards customer service they would be great. I am disgusted that when I need to talk about ANYTHING related to them seeing money, I get an answer in minutes/hours. ANYTIME it is something towards customer relations, It takes weeks (if they even bother to get back to me)

Mark T.Ezidebit

This company is terrible!!

I have been a client for over 9 years and have had zero support from this company. They are all about taking money and never support the business on customer complaints. I would never recommend them and 1 client is too good!! Do not risk using EZIDEBIT as your merchant provider.

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear you’re unhappy with our support. If we can help resolve any issue for you please reach out to us on 1300 763 256 or email us on support@ezidebit.com.au.
Sophie. M from Ezidebit

Ridiculous company! Crazy to use them if you value your customers.

Charges a service fee of $1.20 per transaction. Dishonour fee of $21.90 for a weekly dorect debit of $33 and the only reason it doshonoured is because i wasnt aware of the service fee so it was short by $1. Company did not care to losten to me.
Worst custoner service ibhave encountered. Condensending woman needs to wind her neck in consodering its my money we were talking about.
Disgusted!!

James Mcfaralne

James McfaralneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Charged me 4 times in 2 weeks ! For one late payment

I have a gym membership. And they charged me over $86.00 dollars on 1 late payment of $31.00 dollars . When I contact the company they couldn’t look at the information and told me you need to speak to the gym. The gym owner said I need to go back to Ezidebit. Stay away from this company it's total scam and you will get burnt

Mark T.Ezidebit

Ezidebit is a criminal organisation!!!

Keep away from them. Got changed 25%extra on my bill as a dishonour fee. Make sure you read their ridiculous polices before signing the agreement. Then you won't sign, and you won't be disappointed.

Hi Jerry,
Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to our support team on 1300 763 256 or support@ezidebit.com.au if you’d like to discuss the dishonour fees with our support team.

STurn

STurnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really terrible customer service.

Phone number on their website does not work. Cancelled subscription with MindBody. Was still being charged monthly by Ezidebit without knowing. Couldn't call them because their phone number doesn't work.

Hi,
We’re sorry to hear you have had trouble contacting us. If we can help you resolve any issues please reach out to us on 1300 763 256 or support@ezidebit.com.au.

Unlawful surcharge

The Ezidebit charged me $14.80 for failure payment even after the authorisation was removed. The company never send me any payment information like when is due day payment. I got surcharged more that 50% of my bills. Is it lawful? Try to avoid dealt with them if possible.

Dishonest fees and charges

Dishonest fees and charges deducted for no valid reason even after authorisation was removed. Generally, a hard to deal with company who don't care much expect to increase their profits thought inflated fees.