2F45 LionHeart

F45 LionHeart

2F45 LionHeart
2.9

32%27%41%
Brand Manager for F45 Training? Claim your listing.

Shell
Shell

Great idea and can be a lot of fun if it worked all of the time

Unfortunately, I have found that they drop off the app frequently and if you go to different locations they don't automatically link to location. Most staff seem not to have a good knowledge of how to rectify issues that arise.
Mon
Mon

Need help with reconnection

Hi. Please help!
How do you change your serial number to connect with another email. I borrowed one and used it and connected it to my email. When I gave it back to my sister, she tried to connect it to her email, but won’t let her. I have bought my own and am using it but now she can’t use hers. Is there a way to reset the monitor or will it work if you take out the battery and use a new one?? How do you do this?
This lion heart monitor is the original band.
SANDY
SANDY2 posts

Cancel serial number & add new one

I had a different brand of heart rate monitor Loaded to my F45 app I have just purchased the line heart monitor and would like to change the serial number to my app but when I try it says that email address has already been used I do not want to set up another email address how do I cancel the last heart rate felt I had to add my new
tee
tee
  Fair Incentive

lionheart

how so i change users so i can log onto change email addresses. I wanted to change users so logged on change the email and stats for the new person kept old password and saved it. Now I can't log on with new or old email HELP Show details
Reyaz J
Reyaz JAU5 posts

Wondering why I didn't get this before

Really good fr F45 workouts. You get to see where you stand with others in the session since your performance is on the board. A great way to also keep pushing yourself further, especially when you feel like you want to give in to the pain and let go Show details
Dylan
DylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stopped working within 2 weeks!!

Worked perfectly for 8 workouts then stopped connecting at the studio or to my iPhone. Tried changing the battery but still would not work. Have had to return it to F45. Show details
J sue
J sueFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Sync to under amour

Hi I'm trying to sync my liongerat to the Under Amour app, is there any trick? I can not get it to work, not sure what I am doing wrong Show details
GRbris
GRbrisSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great for F45

Love the F45 lionheart monitor when im training at F45. It pushes me harder, the trainers can see how hard (or not) I'm working, and it gives a competitive edge. Fantastic Show details
amsam_16
amsam_16Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts

Love it

Been using it for more than a year now.
Changed the battery once. It works perfectly fine Does the job. Great Motivation. I love to see how much Calories I have burned. Show details
kyj131
kyj131Sydney, NSW

Lionheart not working

My lionheart isn't showing up anymore on the TV. After a few minutes it shows up in grey but stays on 0% and 0.0pts. I've even put in a new battery. How do I fix this?!
Thank you! Show details
Fuzznuts
Fuzznuts2 posts

Doesn’t work

Terrible. Doesn’t work. Reports used to come on a timely matter. Now I’d be lucky to get them next day.

Many times it registers and shows activity at the studio, but they are unable to capture the report.

Technical support is NOT helpful.

dazz1975
dazz1975South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Does what it advertises

I joined a F45 on a 6 month contract and got the LionHeart heart rate monitor included in the deal. It does what it says so I can't complain. I have since unpaired my LionHeart heart rate monitor and paired my Garmin HRM Run to the LionHeart website and now I can monitor my heart rate on the F45 LionHeart screen and also on my garmin Fenix 5X. For me that is a much better option.

Luisssa
Luisssa2 posts

Results arrive hours later

Half the time I dont appear on the screen.... oh and then my results arrive hours later.. OrangeTheory monitor works instantly.. wont buy again!! Stick to your Garmin or Fitbit.

Paola
PaolaMelbourne13 posts

OK for F45 training days

I got this band after signed off with the challenge. It seems to work great but it does the same job as a fit watch (ie Fitbit). The good part of this item is that you can track in any screen while in use at F45 however, it seems not to sync with F45 lion heart portal at times.

Alicia
Alicia2 posts

Good to see your workout craphouse to change battery

Its good to see and track your efforts during your workout. But my major issue is in replacing the battery. Followed all instructions and those of the trainers and have completely destroyed the back of the monitor so now have to purchase a new one. A better design would be appreciated. Also the band could be a bit more functional with a different clasp as they keep slipping.