Fairmont Equities

Fairmont Equities

See the Best Financial Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fairmont Equities

4.9
melissa k
melissa kThe Mallee, VIC

perfect tuesday read

michaels tuesday reports have been a great help on double thinking things yourself.. cant go wrong with his help & very impressive research. has been great for my super for more steady and not volitile stocks on the asx

Good charting and analysis

Michael has an excellent and easy to understand way to explain the share charts and what he wants to tell his readers. The fundamental analysis provided in his weekly write up reports has been also very useful to me as a newbie in the share market. I would like to strongly recommend Fairmont Equities to anyone interested in investing in the share market.

Gives expert advice and authentic information.

Fairmont Equities under Michael Gable is a well managed company. He is a very intelligent and proactive person. His charting abilities are excellent. I would very highly recommend his services as beneficial to ones portfolio.

Drew
DrewHunter Region, NSW

$$$$$

I have subscribed to the Dynamic investor i am impressed technical and fundamental reports i am receiving from Michael, it has been money well spent my smsf is looking impressive .

Find out how Fairmont Equities compares to other Financial Services

Great service for all investors

I highly recommend both the dynamic investor newsletter and Michael’s portfolio review service.After speaking to Michael I have a much better idea of what stocks to get rid of and also what to add to my portfolio.

Rhonda
Rhonda

Thorough research

I subscribed to Dynamic Investor after receiving the trial reports. I get valuable insights from these reports that are hard to find elsewhere so I now have much more confidence with my SMSF trading. It’s a good read every Tuesday.

Savio
SavioGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Analysis

I have been doing my own analysis for years with stock picking and I reached a point where I think I needed a second opinion reading charts and listening to Michael on AusBiz and Switzer report made me subscribe to the Dynamic Investor. I look forward to his report every Tuesday.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

I look forward to the report every Tuesday. I find it clear and concise with sufficient analysis to form an opinion about investing in companies I don't have the time to research. I have found Michael to be very professional and personable.

Geoff
GeoffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I recently subscribed to the Dynamic Investor, a weekly report that combines financial and chart analysis. The analysis is accessible and rational, and supports the recommendations. Michael also undertook a brief (free) review of my portfolio. He is calm and measured, and gave practical advice.

Michael P.
Michael P.Perth, WA

Too early to tell

I took the free offer, then left it a while and have now come back to Michael. I am attracted by his calm, no-nonsense approach and the comprehensive analysis. I have subscribed to Motley Fool but was put off by their incessant over-the-top offers and long emails of no particular value. I'll just give it some time with Fairmont Equities and see how we go. Enjoying it so far.
Mike

Frank
FrankMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

worth listening too

First heard about Fairmont Equities on the Your Money program on Foxtel, The comments from Michael were
worthy and very informative and I felt that Micheal had a lot of knowledge and started following him on his blogs and websites.
I have signed up with Michael and always look forward to his Charting comments and his Dynamic reports.
Iam certainly in a lot better position knowing I can refer to Fairmont Equities .

Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA

Calm practical approach to Investing

I like the calm. practical, non emotional approach to analysing stocks which I find an excellent lead to understanding market trends. A great addition to fundamental review and analysis for portfolio investing.

Breath of fresh air

I think Fairmont Equities is a breath of fresh air. For at least the last twenty five years I have only dealt with non-service brokers. Prior to that my experience with “full service” brokers was that their main interest seemed to be brokerage.
I have found it refreshing to be in contact with a broker who is concerned about the wellbeing of clients. Further I was very impressed earlier this year when you were advising clients to stay away from the market (clients before brokerage).