1,305

excellent service

Scott T was efficient and knowledgeable. ran me through the work required and my options. did the work quickly and efficiently, i would gladly use him again for any other jobs.

Kylie Jones

Kylie JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job

Pat McAuliffe did a fantastic job at our place installing a new fan and fixing our light switches. On time, professional and so helpful!!! I definitely recommend him and the company!!

Jo G

Jo GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work from plumber Matthew C

From his initial all to the end of the overall job Matty C was professional and thorough. He managed to spot a well worn connection under the bathroom sink during a routine inspection of our inside plumbing and prevented what could have been a future disaster. New to Fallon, he also gave good insight into the benefits of the three year work guarantee option which I joined on the day. Good one Matty! :-)

chloe K.

chloe K.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

SCOTT T (electrician) came to our place to inspect a noise in our roof, he knew exactly what he was doing and identified the issue immediately. Very satisfied with service

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi chloe K. we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Scott was able to attend and promptly identify the problem. Thank you for sharing your review.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job done buy you guys

Jake from Fallon came to our home to do some repairs to our toilet, taps etc. He also gave us options for several other repairs which may be required. He also did a thorough checklist of the whole house.

Jake did a great job and we will recommend Fallon to our friends and family.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to hear that Jake's visit was a good one and that you'd recommend us to others. We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in his visit.

Wonderful service

Warren attended my home and thoroughly checked all my plumbing issues. He gave me plenty of options to consider and was extremely friendly. I would recommend Warren to anyone who needs help with their plumbing. He went over and above.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Nadine, thank you for your kind words about Warren. That's exactly the type of feedback we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we expect from our team members. We look forward to delighting you again in the future.

Toilet unblocked and sink plugs replaced - thanks Luke

Luke C came out to fix a blocked toilet issue for us and at the same time replaced kitchen sink plugs which weren't holding water. Luke was pleasant to deal with and tidy and helpful. Great service again from Fallons.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Dan, thank you for the glowing review of Luke. We do provide the most complete service with our technicians. Their knowledge, skills, friendliness and cleanliness are an asset to us. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Prue Ahrens

Prue AhrensSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent efficient service

Curtis Petersen was hired to fix our back step which had rotted from rain and colour match the paint.

Curtis was punctual, efficient and did a great job. We're very pleased with the result.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Prue Ahrens Thank your for your review of Curtis. We pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad he was able to assist. Thank you for sharing your review.

West EndSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Experience

Thorough explanation was appreciated

Needed a power point replaced. The electrician (Greg Brown) arrived on time. Given the minor nature of the task, he also did an electrical inspection of the house, which lead to us being brought up to date about recent, and also pending, legislative changes. He provided a detailed quotation for the original job, other possible jobs, and a last minute "Oh, while you are here" extra external power point my wife requested. We did not feel any pressure about accepting or declining each of the jobs. Once the selection was made, Greg completed all the tasks quietly and efficiently.

Good service, good advice. Thanks Greg!

Sewer unblocked.

very efficient, on time, quality work. Luke arrived, reviewed the work, issued a price and completed the job without any issues. He also kept me informed as the work progressed.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Brendan. Thank you for this awesome recommendation of Luke. It sounds like he delivered the kind of service we want for all our customers. Thank you for recognising his hard work. Have a lovely day!

David

David

Great job

Had Shane Scott clean my drain today. Great job. Really happy with his work, very professional.
I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.
He did a great job.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to review Shane and us. We are glad to hear that his visit was a good one and that you'd recommend him and us to others. Have a wonderful day!

Greg from fallon solutions was extremely professional and was able to identify and rectify the power outage issue in a timely manner along with a completing some additional work that was added last minute. Greg provided great service and great advice. Highly recommend.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi matt h. thank you for your kind words regarding Greg. That's exactly the type of feedback we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we expect from our team members. Thank you again and have a great weekend!

McArdle

McArdleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Work

Aidan A provided great service on his two (at our request) visits and completed the job in a professional manner. Aidan also explained future work that will need to be completed, which we booked in for in a months time.

would recommend

We had a problem with our hot water system leaking, Steve arrived and gave us an estimate. the electrician Morris , Steve H Morris S Josh B and Elijah P arrived the next day and work was completed. I would recommend all of these gentleman to friends and family. (MB I rang a friend to recommend and she told me she worked with Jenny Fallon in the airlines, Small world.) Morris was Excellent. Thanks to the team.

Tonya Sanderson

Tonya SandersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

After ringing to book some electrical work, Thanks goes to Patrick McAuliffe (Electrician). Patrick (on site) provided a honest assessment of the work with no jargon & a very professional, polite, patient explanation when answering all my questions; Including finding a way to accommodate last minute tweaks. Patrick has restored my faith in trade services. Would have him back at anytime & will be engaging their Trade services in the future.

Paul J.

Paul J.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from all technicians.

Matt O and Josh B were both on time and very helpful. They both explained things really well and did a great job. Clean up and care was at a premium.
Many thanks

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Paul , Thank you for taking the time to do a 5 star review for Matt O and Josh B. We pride our company on our workmanship and cleaning up after they have done the works. I will be sure to pass on your wonderful feedback to the Managers.

pforte

pforteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Competent and excellent team work.

Finding out that a new (Qld) State Law meant that I had to have a new switchboard installed, the quote for just that item almost doubled what I had expected, and was a stressful 'surprise'. However, along with many other upgrades (ceiling fans and new lights and power points) the total job was done professionally by 5 men in one day. All were respectful and courteous and I have no hesitation in recommending the company as a whole and in particular Chris, Dan Thomas & Kurt and two more in the team, whose names I have sadly forgotten.

Great Service

I rang to book both Electrician Jason Powell and Plumber Sam Allen for a job to be done at the same time. They both arrived on time with everything ready to complete the jobs. Both services were very efficient and polite and friendly and got on with the job with the minimum of fuss and hassle
EXCELLENT SERVICE GUYS

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast response and finished on time.

When Alan Wilson came to look at a faulty Solar inverter on the Friday afternoon he gave me a solution with many options with no pressure on which decision to make. He also pointed out something I have know for a while and gave me a price to replace and relocate my switch board. On Tuesday he and his team arrived and he Dan and Bradd completed the relocation and renewal of the switch board and removed my existing solar system and replaced it with a new system. The clean up was very professional as was their work ethics. I would recommend them to any one.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi John, Im so glad we were able to help you with the Solar and your switchboard. We Price ourselves in our professional and clean working tradesmen. Im so glad to hear you will be recommending us.

Bev Criddle

Bev Criddleasked

I just completed five reviews about work I had done but only the first one seems to be accepted ? I don't know how to upload a Invoice for proof of work ?

Nat

Natasked

Fallong Solutions Electricians

Do you install any CCTV and spotlight cameras I bought elsewhere?
Do you install any digital door lock of my choice?

Jon Marshalasked

Hi I want to do another review as I had two tradies from here one plumber and one electrician. Site says I have already submitted a review so won't let me do another? Can you help?

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Jon, I believe Product review only allows for one review per business/customer, which is unfortunate. If you have a Facebook account you can review the other service on there: https://www.facebook.com/pg/FallonSolutionsAu/reviews/
Or, if you have a GMail account you can also review us on Google by searching Fallon Solutions and clicking "Write a Review" on the right hand side.
Hope that helps, I'm sorry I can't help you further with Product Review. Thanks for the message!

none
none

Sorry i can't help with your query Jon. i have only used the site once. however I see you have had a response from Fallon so hopefully that helped. JB

Thanks all

Fallon Solutions Hot Water Repairs & Installation

4.5
Fallon Solutions TV Antenna Installers

Fallon Solutions TV Antenna Installers

CategoryServices and Air Conditioning & Heating ServicesServices and ElectriciansServices and PlumbersServices and Appliance Repair ServicesServices and HandymenServices and HandymenServices and Appliance Repair ServicesServices and Handymen
Contact Number 1300 762 2601300 762 2601300 762 2601300 762 2601300 762 2601300 762 2601300 762 2601300 762 260
24-Hour Phone Contact YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes