• Timeliness

Absolutely pointless

Errol C.
Errol C.

Fantastic and prompt service

Big thanks for the excellent service. I had a huge gas leak that required a new regulator being fitted. Lincoln was extremely professional, knowledgeable and provided high quality workmanship. I would highly recommend Lincoln and the service carried out. Thanks again.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Karl, thank you very much for a great review! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Lincoln's visit. I’ll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves.

Kristie Masters

Kristie MastersNambour

Not Happy

Did not find this company very professional. Paid for a service to inform me, what I had already knew. Called them to check on my air conditioner wall mount control which ceased to function after an electrical storm. Refused, when requested assistance with lodging a claim.

Find out how Fallon Solutions compares to other Services

Justin Endicott from Fallons was great. Good professional, timely service and solution to plumbing problem in an emergency situation. I have previously used this company and been very happy with the service provided.

Sara

Sara

We were very satisfied by the plumbing services provided by Sam Allen. He was prompt and came within the allotted time. He phoned us first. He was professional and identified the problem quickly. Will use Fallon services again.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Sara, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Sam was able to attend to your home and promptly fix the problem. Thank you for sharing your review.

Alison P.

Alison P.South East Queensland, QLD

Above and beyond

Chris visited to install our new wall oven. Couldn't be happier. Also asked about a number of other jobs we may undertaking in the future and Chris thoughtfully put together a very accurate quote for all of these which is going to be very helpful. He troubleshooted the oven install effortlessly and everything ended up working perfectly and looks good too. Very friendly and helpful in all my enquiries. Will definitely use again.

Simon B

Simon BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Plumbing Service

I was very satisfied with the plumbing service provided by Shane Scott. He arrived in the allotted time after phoning to advise of his arrival time. He quickly identified the issue and provided a quote to rectify the problem. He then carried out the work and completed the work within a reasonable time. Shane was friendly and professional. My sink now drains better than it has done for a long time. I have used Fallon Solutions on many occasions and would not hesitate to use them again.

Irena

IrenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A five star service

"I was very impressed with the efficient service I received from your service technician, Sam, regarding a leaking tap and other plumbing issues. He arrived promptly, was very professional, offered solution options and no question from me was a stupid question.
I will certainly ask for him should I need your services in the future.

Great staff

Chris Radcliffe (an appliance technician) came over to my place to look at a suspected washing machine fault. After some investigating, we found the issue to be related to plumbing instead. Chris went over and beyond in trying to identify the source of the leak and then assisted to call a plumber in their network on my behalf which has since then fixed the problem. Great service and has left me feeling very supported throughout the process of resolving the matter. Thanks very much Chris!

Gregory F.

Gregory F.South East Queensland, QLD

Fallon offers a great standard of professional service

I have now used Fallon on a number of occasions and I am pleased with their professional and friendly service. Recently we had Craig for plumbing work and he was here when he said he would and offered us some solutions and did a great job. Very pleased with the results.

Stephen G.

Stephen G.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional commitment to excellence in professional electrical services

Professional electrical services of Matt H, Matt O and Dan (rewiring home) was of excellent quality and exceeded my highest expectations by demonstrating understanding, attention to detail and perfect finish.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Stephen G, thank you for your kind words regarding Matt H, Matt O and Dan. That's exactly the type of words we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we want for all our customers. Have a lovely day.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar call out solved my problem

Alan Wilson came out and fixed our solar system. He diagnosed the issue and quickly and completely resolved it. He also helped me set up the iPhone app to monitor savings. A pleasure to have Alan visit our house.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Peter, thank you for your kind words. That's exactly the type of feedback we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we expect from our team members.

Stan M.

Stan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Very happy with the professional & friendly service given by Wayne B. for our plumbing problem which he sorted out quick smart. We are always happy with the service we receive from Fallons :)

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Stan M, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Wayne was able to promptly fix the problem. Thank you for sharing your review.

Great Plumbing Service - Justin Endicott

Justin explained things clearly. Presented all the options with prices and offered great service allround. 11 out of 10. He did a great job and cleaned after the job really well.

Ken

KenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shane Scott- Poo Legend.

Just wanted to let you know that your plumber, Shane Scott, who attended to our toilet blockage on 30th of March was the best plumber we have ever had, not only was he polite and friendly he found the problem and fixed it very quickly. An extremely helpful guy who is an asset to your business.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you Ken for this amazing review of Shane . He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That is why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Shane and his management team.

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service Fallon Solutions

Excellent service from Jason Powell at Fallon Solutions, replaced some fans and did a check of all switches, replacing two damaged switches. Quote upfront so you know exactly the price for the work. Definitely recommend this business.

Kay C

Kay C

Great work from the tradies

I'm very happy with the recent plumbing work done by Shane, assisted by Elijah. Shane went above and beyond the requirements, given the disruptions caused by the weather and communication difficulties at the office end. He and Elijah were amiable and efficient, and I will ask for Shane again for any future plumbing needs.

andoniboy2000

andoniboy2000South East Queensland, QLD

Fallon Plumbing

On time call out for blocked drain. Shane S. was able to unblock the drain and provide advice to prevent it occuring again. I was able to utilise a $99 special for work less than 30 minutes. Very happy. Would recommend

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi andoniboy2000, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to hear that Shane's visit was a good one and that you'd recommend us to others.

Best ever electrician.

Jeremy Momo from fallon solutions electricians came tonight as we had an outage that we couldn’t fix. As we are pensions here and don’t have a lot of money we tried other people before Jeremy but couldn’t be bothered with us but Jeremy was wonderful. He was very professional, caring and understanding to our problem. He had the problem fixed in no time. I highly recommend Jeremy for any electrical job. He is hard working and knows what he’s doing. For anyone that wants a great electrician call Jeremy. He made an impossible problem for us seem so easy. Thankyou so much.

Excellent service

Thank you for your excellent and very professional service today.
Lincoln was extremely professional with his approach with us in these times with the COVID-19. Lincoln was also very personable and did a great job with removing and installing the Gas oven and new hot water system.
Furthermore, due to my mother's illness we were able to book in a free clean of our air-conditioner the following week.
With thanks - Great service