• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Natalia Pavlova

Natalia PavlovaMount Warren Park

Team that is really solves problems

Fallons feedback

Fallons feedbackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with professional electrical work done

Very happy with the high standard of professionalism by Aidan & Jesse when a new switchboard was installed at our home. They advised me on exactly what needed to be done and provided a thorough explanation on the operation of the new switchboard.

Karen Mansfield

Karen MansfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work and fast service

Brad G was the plumber who visited me. He was very informative and a lovely man. Gave full details clearly and did wonderful job. Highly recommend for cost and time

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy repeat customer

When we have carpentry jobs for Fallons, we always make a point of asking for Curtis Patterson. He is a skilled craftsman but most importantly he is quiet, patient and methodical in his work. We have relied on his good advice in the past (for big jobs and small) and have never been disappointed. Our latest job was to install a high profile skirting board (60+ metres) and we're very happy with the result.

Maria Xavier

Maria XavierSouth East Queensland, QLD

Emergency plumbing issue. Fallon attended and issue was fixed!

I recently moved to Qld and purchased a 31 y.o. home.
Yesterday I realised I had a clogged sink in the kitchen.
Rang Fallon (was recommended to me). They told me Keegan Owen would come today.
Keegan did a very thorough job with the free home safety inspection that comes with the service. He detected a faulty safety switch in the hot water system which is very dangerous.
I feel safer now and the sink is fixed! Thank you Fallon

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you Maria for this amazing review of Keegan. He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That is why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Keegan and his management team.

Warren and Alex did a great job repairing a small leak underneath our ensuite basin and suppling/installing mini isolation taps to all taps. They also arrived well within the time that was organised.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Dave, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Warren and Alex were able to promptly fix the problem. Thank you for sharing your review.

Grace

GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have my oven again!!!!

Jason Hildreth replaced the door on my oven, he went above and beyond to get it repaired in time for my special event. I arrived home late he so kindly told me he would wait and it wasn't a problem. He had to make three trips to fix it, but his professionalism was absloute in getting in repaired in time. Thank you an amazing job and amazing effort!

Meg

MegSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

I was most impressed with Fil's work today, not only did he do the job well but he went over and above to
explain and assist. His extremely friendly approach made it simple to ask for help. I feel Fil is a noteworthy member of your team and I will certainly use your company again based on Fil as a representative.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you Meg for this amazing review of Fil. He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That is why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Fil and his management team.

Wendy T.

Wendy T.South East Queensland, QLD

Blocked kitchen sink saviour

This is our second major need callout to Fallon and we are again really pleased to say our expectations were exceeded. An ongoing slow draining sink/dishwasher had resisted our trial and errors to clear ourselves resulting in having to hand wash dishes, for me, the final straw. Jacob was our Fallon technician and he was marvellous. On time phone call pending arrival, knew what he was doing, cameras and specialised monitor equipment identified the blockage which was fully cleared and cleaned from the outside drain system rather than my kitchen. Courteous, professional and efficient. Highly recommend Jacob and the Fallon team.

Sonia Hagan

Sonia HaganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Plumbing and Hot Water System Job

Chris Csortos called in advance to let me know the time he would be arriving. He assessed the issue and explained this well. He advised on what needed to be fixed and gave me a price. I was happy with the costs and gave the go ahead to replace our shower tabs, kitchen taps, removed the old filter and installed a brand new water filter system. He also fixed our water flow/pressure and toilet seat. Chris is efficient, professional, very capable worker and completed the job within the prescribed hours. I highly recommend Chris

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you Sonia for this amazing review of Chris. He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That is why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Chris and his management team.

Thanks Craig! Fantastic and prompt service.

Late in the afternoon we contacted Fallon because our hot water heater had begun leaking and clearly needed repair. They sent out Craig who came around dinner time and was knowledgeable, polite and friendly. Not only did he quickly fix the problem, but he checked everything over and gave us important advice on how to properly maintain the system in the future. Thanks Craig, we are glad you came to help!

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Jenny, thank you very much for a great review! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Craig's visit. I’ll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves.

Excellent Job replacing Water Tank Pump!

Wayne Birch from Fallon Solutions did a fantastic job swapping out our water tank pump. Was fast, efficient and a pleasure to deal with as well. Thanks for the great work!

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Matt, thank you for your kind words. That's exactly the type of feedback we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we expect from our team members.

Matthew Spence

Matthew SpenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful and efficient service

Received a service call to investigate water damage in our bathroom. We found the service call from Wayne Birch to be helpful and efficient. After his testing, he was able to suggest that the problem was probably coming from the tiling in the shower and recommended we get a tiler to reseal it.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Matthew, thank you for your kind words regarding Wayne. That's exactly the type of words we love to hear, and it's exactly the type of service we want for all our customers. Have a lovely day.

Awesome job on my Air Con

We had John out today to service our a/c units and run a diagnostic on one that wasn’t working. He did a great job and was very friendly. I would definitely use his services again in the future.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Mike, thank you for your review of John's work. All of our team try to go the extra mile with their levels of service, and it's great to hear that he achieved this. Thank you again!

les

lesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Customer Service

Wayne our serviceman was very courteous and explained clearly where we were at with our old AC unit
we could not ask for better service and price to help sort out our problem at home, thanks Wayne Lambert.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi les, thank you for your review of Wayne's work. All of our team try to go the extra mile with their levels of service, and it's great to hear that he achieved this. Thank you again!

Great job

Great service, was done in a timely manner. John Ryan was polite and knew his job. He answered all my questions patiently. I have no hesitation in recommending him highly.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Tasleem, thank you for the great review of John’s work/service. We're glad the job went down without a hitch and that your experience was a positive one. Have a wonderful day.

Meter box change over

Dan and Dylan were on time and polite. Keep us informed on what they were doing and any other issues. They were hard working. Will use the great team again

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Maureen, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and letting the customer's know when we're on the way. This is our bread and butter and it's great to hear that Dan and Dylan demonstrated this so well. Thank you for sharing your review.

Dianne North

Dianne NorthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blocked drain

Woke to an overflowing sewer. Called Fallon and within an hour Josh arrived and had it sorted in under 30 mins. He was polite, and explained everything thoroughly. Highly recommend.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Dianne, we pride ourselves on our timeliness and we're glad Josh was able to promptly fix the problem. Thank you for sharing your review.

Peter Pavusa

Peter PavusaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Keegan Owen’s service was 5 star. Very polite, explained things well and was very professional.

The service provide was professional and through. Keegan Owen explained things well and did a great job. He was on time and phoned to let me know when he would be arriving.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Peter, thank you very much for a great review! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Keegan's visit. I’ll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves.

Fanofgood

Fanofgood

Service

We received great customer service from Chris R, waiting on a price for the repair but so far happy with the service provided. Also helped clean out filter for the washing machine

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi, thank you for the great review of Chris’s work. We're glad the job went down without a hitch and that your experience was a positive one. Have a wonderful day.