2,126 reviews
  • Rates and Fees
Barry

BarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Competent and friendly service

Ash Totham provided a very friendly and efficient service. I've always found Fallons pricing to be on the high side, however the actual workmanship is always of a good standard.

Tradesman

John Ryan was very friendly and had excellent knowledge about air conditioners. He kept me informed of arrival times and conducted himself very professionally. Very mindful of covid 19 procedures.

Yvonne Senescall

Yvonne SenescallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work

On time, explained everything that needs to be done. Showed me what he was going to do and showed me all the mould which needed to be cleaned. Great service.

Lights in cathedral ceiling

Shane Royle and an apprentice (I don’t remember his name) just finished my kitchen light install. My cathedral ceilings made it more difficult on them, but they made sure it was all perfect. Shane’s attention to detail was fantastic; he checked and adjusted the hang of the light several times to ensure it was exactly where I wanted it. He also filled the holes from my old fixtures, which I so appreciate.

joseph F.

joseph F.South East Queensland, QLD

great

John Ryan. good work. nice guy, accomodating. well done. very pleaseant. worked out the best time to do the repairs so it wouldn't interupt my day. said thanks a lot too.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Joseph. Thank you very much for a great review! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in John's visit. I’ll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves.

Hudson F.

Hudson F.South East Queensland, QLD

Really awesome service

Josh B from Fallon was able to not only fix our plumbing but answer any and every question I had along the way. His work was efficient, quality, and educational.

SJK

SJKSouth East Queensland, QLD

John Ryan came to our home to assess both of our air conditioning units. He was very polite and profession and did a great and efficient job. John explained everything well and gave us appropriate recommendations. We were quite happy with his work.

Kevin

KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

The service provided by the air conditioning technician Fil was very good. He took the time to do a thorough inspection of the air conditioning unit to identify what the problem was and rectify the issue. He also explained in reasonable detail the services and extras, and also made arrangements for a required additional service.
The only slight criticism would be not being provided with an itemised invoice detailing the breakdown of the costs we’ve been charged to date. Whilst Fil did go through the services and applicable costs on his tablet, it’s still not entirely clear what exactly the amount we’ve paid to date (approx. $680) has covered, and what we still will need to pay, without an itemised invoice.

Barry

BarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fallon Solutions Air Conditioning

Our old Air conditioner was old and needed replacing. John Ryan a Fallon Service Technician came to our home and accessed the room space and our old A/C unit. John gave us his professional recommendation of installing a new power efficient A/C unit. Thank you John and Fallon!

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you, Barry. We often hear comments like this about John, he is a real asset to Fallon Solutions and we're lucky to have him. Thank you for recognising his hard work.

Find out how Fallon Solutions compares to other Services

Great service from start to finish. Service technician, Alex, was on time, very friendly, very efficient and kept me informed the whole time. Also made some suggestions for future use. Will use them again.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Deon, thank you for the great review of Alex and his work/service. We're glad the job went down without a hitch and that your experience was a positive one. Have a wonderful day.

GJR

GJRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Goodbye Mould!

John Ryan attended to service our air con units today before summer hits. John assessed each of the units & clearly explained the several options available, with two needing concerted attention, two others less so. John was friendly, professional & efficient in completing the agreed service work. Very happy with the ease of arranging, timeliness & John's work.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi GJR, thank you for taking the time to review John. We are glad to hear that his visit was a good one and that you'd recommend us to others.

Crazy Expensive

Greg14

Greg14South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Work by Warren

Excellent service - on time and explained everything very thoroughly. Explained all options for the required repairs as well as the Fallon Home Protection plan and its benefits, thanks Warren Batt.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Greg, thank you for passing this amazing review of Warren back onto us. I'll be sure to let management know that he is doing a great job! Have a great day and enjoy the weekend.

Lighting and fans

Zac is very professional and courteous and we are very happy with the work he has done for us. He was great at suggesting solutions and options without limiting out choices. Highly recommended

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Lance, thank you very much for a great review! We work hard to ensure we offer the best service and solutions and glad this was reflected in Zac's visit. I’ll make sure he receives the recognition he deserves.

Ravi

RaviSouth East Queensland, QLD

Serving of air conditioner - Excellent.

Edwin and Dale came out to service our air-conditioner. They were polite, professional and explained everything. Told me about membership, which I elected to join. Really happy with their work.

heather

heatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

happy he came

Daniel Hayes came to do an electrical inspection today. I think that we are going to feel alot safer in our house now. Daniel was very professional and very easy in his manner would have him back again.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Heather. Thank you so much for this lovely review of Daniel. We're so glad to hear he visit was such a good one and that you're feeling much safer in your home. Have a wonderful day.

Kevin

KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Home plumbing tidy-up

Jake.M was top of his game in competence and good manners here at Southport. Thanks His willingness to be bothered with mere handyman stuff and irritating little faults that have been annoying us - again thanks.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Kevin, thank you for letting us know about Jake . It's great to hear that he was efficient and mindful of keeping your home clean and tidy. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Washing Machine Repair

Thank you Jason, for your excellent service. Super organized, friendly and professional. Had my machine fixed in a jiffy and got a complimentary clean as well. I have no hesitation in recommending Jason :)

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Stella! Thank you for taking the time to review us Jason and his appliance repair visit. We're glad he was able to promptly fix the problem. Thank you again for sharing your review.

Bob Donaldson

Bob DonaldsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent

We just had our air cons serviced by John Ryan. I've never seen a Tradie more thorough. Six hours to clean and service three units. They are cleaner and more efficient as when the came out of the box. Highly recommended.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Bob thank you for your review of John and his work/service. All of our team try to go the extra mile with their levels of service, and it's great to hear that he achieved this. Thank you again!

Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Air Con service - 5 stars

Had John come to service 2 air con units today and would definitely use Fallon again based on my experience today. John was knowledgeable, friendly and helped me understand everything included in the costs. No pressure at all to pay for extra services if I didn't want to. Thank you!

Bev Criddle

Bev Criddleasked

Fallon Solutions

I just completed five reviews about work I had done but only the first one seems to be accepted ? I don't know how to upload a Invoice for proof of work ?

Nat

Natasked

Fallong Solutions Electricians

Do you install any CCTV and spotlight cameras I bought elsewhere?
Do you install any digital door lock of my choice?

Jon Marshalasked

Fallon Solutions

Hi I want to do another review as I had two tradies from here one plumber and one electrician. Site says I have already submitted a review so won't let me do another? Can you help?

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Jon, I believe Product review only allows for one review per business/customer, which is unfortunate. If you have a Facebook account you can review the other service on there: https://www.facebook.com/pg/FallonSolutionsAu/reviews/
Or, if you have a GMail account you can also review us on Google by searching Fallon Solutions and clicking "Write a Review" on the right hand side.
Hope that helps, I'm sorry I can't help you further with Product Review. Thanks for the message!

none
none

Sorry i can't help with your query Jon. i have only used the site once. however I see you have had a response from Fallon so hopefully that helped. JB

Thanks all