• Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Leanne - Forest Lake

Leanne - Forest LakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I had used Fallon Before Now

Within 24 hours of booking we had hot water again! The service was excellent. Same day Steve H arrived who fortunately identified an electrical danger before anyone was seriously hurt. Steve returned the next day and started the job, when called away for a gas emergency, was seamlessly taken over by Josh B along with an efficient electrician. All three were lovely to deal with and even made the time to assist a lady with a flat tyre outside my house. Thank you for the prompt service. I will definitely be using Fallon again.

Sally B

Sally BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job Ash Totham!

Ash arrived inside the time frame given,was extremely professional and even knew the ages of both aircon units. He not only fixed the problem but he also gave a quote for replacement of the oldest unit. Thanks Ash I am very happy with your excellent service.Sally

Lex

LexSouth East Queensland, QLD

replacement of hot water system

Service technician LINCOLN arrived early, promptly identified problem and suggested suitable replacement.This was achieved in an informative but courteous and friendly manner .The workmanship was professional and efficiently achieved.Impressive job well done!

madonna

madonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Jason Powell

Jason was very polite, accurately detailed in his explanations of work to be done and extremely thorough and professional. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for an electrician.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Thank you madonna for this amazing review of Jason. He certainly receives a lot of compliments similar to yours. That is why he is such a valued member of our team. We will be sure to share your comments with Jason and his management team.

No Nonsense Job Done!

Greg came out to do a couple electrical jobs for us- he was great, friendly and helpful, took time to explain what he was going to do and why. Highly Recommend

Roslyn

RoslynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Nick H arrived at the time he said he would explained what the problem was and gave me a couple of solutions to our problems work was completed quickly and everything was clean up after he had finished

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Roslyn, thank you for letting us know about Nick. It's great to hear that he was efficient, explained the problem, and was also mindful of keeping your home clean and tidy. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

FLOWING AGAIN

FLOWING AGAINSouth East Queensland, QLD

FLOWING AGAIN

Had a partially blocked sewerage pipe. E-mail contact over w/end, representative made contact first thing Monday morning, booked a same day call out, arrived on time, quote agreed upon and job completed as planned. Services performed by Matt were of a high degree, he was friendly and courteous and left the worksite clean. Charges are up there, pricing bible was part of tool kit, but not a job that can be done any other way when a potential emergency is looming.

jjacerForest Lake

Complete ripoff.

jjacer

Travel fee? He was 10 mins away from my place.

Promised and delivered

From the first contact the job went smoothly and contact was good until the job was finished. James cleaned up afterwards. I will recommend to all and use their service again.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi John, thank you for your review of your recent job with James. All of our team try to go the extra mile with their levels of service, and it's great to hear that we achieved this. Have a lovely day!

Mogg27

Mogg27South East Queensland, QLD

Massively overcharged

Charged almost $600 to replace a kitchen tap. Plumber was here for less than an hour. Quality of work was good but $600 is a crazy amount of money! Also signed us up for their 'Home Protection Plan' which my wife accepted. When I called to cancel this I expected the price would go down as advised by their call centre. I then received an invoice which was more expensive as apparently we had received a 15% discount as part of the plan which we were now not eligible for. This was never explained to me. I certainly won't be using these guys ever again!

Fay Lewis

Fay LewisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Job

I had a blocked drain and needed some other plumbing jobs done. Chris Csortes from Fallon attended and cleared the drain and completed the other jobs in a timely manner. I found Chris to be polite , informative and a pleasure to deal with.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishwasher issue resolved easily!

We made a phone gallon Monday and Jason H was here on the Wednesday morning. Fallon have very good processes for informing the client of date and time of service. Jason H was punctual and solved our dishwasher issue within minutes - it required the tightening of several screws - leak resolved. Jason was personable and offered his professional insight/advice about our dishwasher, given its age of 8yrs and how long will last - what to do with any future issues. I would recommend his services.

Electrician, The Gap

Jye F provided excellent service in a courteous and efficient manner. Job was not easy and he went the extra distance to ensure it was done properly. Thank you Jye F for your hard work.

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Hi Michele, thank you for your review of Jye and his work. All of our team try to go the extra mile with their levels of service, and it's great to hear that he achieved this, regardless of the job difficulty. Thank you again!

Amazing Service

We had a major issue with our drainage. We contacted Fallon and had a very quick response from Shane Scott the Plumber. He was thorough and provided us with detailed information on what the problem was and because he has to return because it is a huge job, he provided us with a temporary solution. He was professional, courteous, efficient and answered any questions we had. I would highly recommend Fallon Solutions. Thanks again Shane

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service.

We are a regular Fallon customer and always receive fantastic service. It’s the little things that make a big difference - like the shoe covers the technicians wear to keep our floors clean and the friendly conversation that makes the service seem less transactional. Today, Warren came out and provided considered advice and a thorough plumbing inspection. He was well aware of the latest regulations, and let us know how to get a long life out of our pipes and tap ware. He also unblocked a sink that has been bothering us for a while.

Mike M.

Mike M.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast & Efficient

Great work by plumber Shane in Brisbane. He phoned before arriving, quickly unblocked the blocked kitchen drain with minimum fuss and explained the likely problem, then moved on to the shower and replaced the taps, washers and shower head. All work was completed promptly (but not rushed) and tidily. And all on the day before Christmas. I highly recommend using Shane if you're in Brisbane!

Donna Gauld

Donna GauldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service

Dan Rasmussen and Aaron (sorry, can’t read his last name), completed an upgrade on my switchboard today (a big job in this heat). They were very polite, courteous and respectful. They arrived on time, that is a big plus in my book and kept me informed throughout the day of their progress. They tidied up after completing the job and then ran me through the changes made to my switchboard and also how to maintain it in the future. Very thankful for a job well done and would recommend their services to anyone.

Donna

Mark D.Fallon Solutions

Installing an aerial for the TV

Kurt was most pleasant and efficient in installing aerial even though he had a few difficulties presented to him which caused him to take longer then expected. He explained use of handsets well.

Graham

GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Satisfied

Matt O was easy to work with. Explained what he was doing. On time. Standard of work and materials good. Provided good advice for an ongoing project. No unexpected surprises.

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient

Ash was extremely polite and very communicative. Everything was explained.
Cost is well above market rate, but the service provided was very good. All questions I asked were answered and explained.