Fat Tail Investment Research

Fat Tail Investment Research

See the Best Finance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fat Tail Investment Research

Geoff B
Geoff BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fat Tail makes sense

The straight forward discussions and analysis of what all the noise means for investors is honest and refreshing. Nobody knows for sure what the future holds far enough ahead to be certain of making good investment decisions. However Fat Tail talk a lot of sense when it comes to beating the odds.

Peter
PeterTasmania

My favourite advisory service

John O
John OPeel, WA

Spot On the Money

Terrific level headed advice of market down turn coming to fruition. (Vern Gowd) Not easy to swim against or warn against the flow of tide, but now the clouds are delivering rain as warned. No longer egg on faces but it didn't quite happen just when we thought, but Vern along with all Fat Tail colleagues didn't know that the Fed would cheat……. (Printing money) wish I could do that when over spent)
Terrific advice Vern and I’ve been in cash resultant of listening to Vern Gowd. Awaiting your thoughts and views and recommendations to digest as this economic cycle in turmoil.

Leigh F.
Leigh F.South East Queensland, QLD

Clear Cut

I have been with Fat Tail for 6 years now and have had the usual ups and downs. I can say through it all you guys have been a voice of reason and support both in my decisions and objectives. I would have no hesitation in recommending your services to family and friends and have done so.

Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great financial advice!

Excellent advisors, giving great advice for these worrying times.
With hind sight I should have taken up the energy stock recommendations, especially Whitehaven Coal!
I did take the advice to cash up though & am waiting for the word to buy back in :)

Ian White
Ian WhiteCentral Queensland, QLD

Very helpful service

I am relatively new to this service but really appreciate the recommendations. The team is obviously very knowledgeable so it is good that I can receive such information and act accordingly.

common sense

What more can one say, except -12 out of 10- for trending world views and common sense outcomes.
Our family pioneered this country in the 1840s and achieved great reward by using hard won principles
to live by and not breaking them. Vern Gowdie is a good example of how to apply 'reason' and logic.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Interested in factual material

I enjoy the focus on being factual rather than following the MSM group-think. So keep up your good work - always interesting and worth taking the time to read and absorb your information.

Funny Name Great Team

The information I receive is great, well researched these people are professional, knowledgeable and always explain in a down to earth easy to understand language. The have their finger on the pulse of todays market with years of knowledge to back them

The Gowdie Letter

My intention when signing up to 'The Gowdie Letter' was to glean some wisdom on how to prepare for the coming bad years, as I am certain they are on the way and may have already arrived.

• Incentivised Review No

Unsponsored opinion is so refreshing

Great service and research, explaining how and why they recommend stocks, as well as general happenings in the market. Enjoyable and thought provoking, and challenges my own thinking. Keeping me on my toes keeps me staying on top of things, rather than following the status quo and getting burned for it. Well done guys.

Kazz
KazzHunter Region, NSW

Couldn’t find a better mob

Not your traditional financial advice service. If Fat Tail investment research don’t deliver on results I don’t stay subscribed. I am in total control of my money and the investments I think are right for me. Also love how recommendations come with an insight of issues as to why the are favourable!

Brewster47
Brewster47Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Contrarian balance well presented

Vern Gowdies charts make such clear directions. Im heading for the hills. (Monetary wise) Old heads have seen it all and Vern reinforces such losers such as Warren Buffet as the way to play the game.

Flemming
FlemmingPerth, WA

A letter showing both sides. Education without financial bias

I have belonged for many years. I choose letters that suit my ideas but other contrary ideas are also offered. This help me not to support my biases too much. (I am generally a bear these days, particularly in last 6 months). The letter helps me to make a little sense with all the non-sense that is around.
Apart from first mover algo advice, which has been completely useless waste of money - the others are certainly value for money.

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

The Gowdie Letter

The Gowdie Letter is very informative for me as I approach my retirement. I like the way that Vern presents his opinions, always supported by quotations from historical events and underpinned by compelling charts to reinforce his view. After a parting of ways with my financial adviser I was forced to be proactive with my superannuation and how it was structured. Vern Gowdie has given me the sound advice that I wished I had years go and I look forward to future editions.