Fat Tail Media

Fat Tail Media

JJJ
JJJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Insightful

A great look into the financial word of markets and the media with logical common sense thinking. I recommend this to anyone with an open minded outlook to the political/business world!

Mark
MarkFar North Queensland, QLD

CTF - another 5 star review

I have been studying the real estate cycle part time for over ten years now. Catherine's insight and research has been amazing. The knowledge l have spent years putting together has been eclipsed in as many months.
Highly recommended.
Mark (Cairns)

Alternative view of world and Australian economic and market events. Down to earth, highly researched and informative

You won’t find this information anywhere else in the media. An essential guide for knowing how to interpret economic and political events and their impacts to your property and portfolio

Find out how Fat Tail Media compares to other Finance

Jim Rickards - an island of truth in a world of deception

For those who want the truth regarding geopolitics and the global financial system without the agendas and smoke screens, Jim Rickards is a must read. His depth of knowledge and experience together with his clear writing style just brings it all together, even for those that are new to the truth. The failing fiat monetary system, the dishonesty of the mainstream media, emerging global political threats and great advice on preserving your wealth from the coming financial crisis is all expertly covered. Jim's writings have vindicated my own distrust of the lies that we have all been subjected to.

Michael  F.
Michael F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

X ray vision

Fundandamental objective info is what Fat tail is about. I look and listen to a lot of stuff and its Fat Tail that gives me the deeper insights that give me confidence to make insightfull decisions in investing. Effectively X ray vision.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

James Rickard - Strategic Review

Useful information in weekly and monthly reports that are insightful about US and global events,provide an independent view, and are not too long. Stock selections are generally good. I enjoy reading them.

all investors need this education

I have read all 4 of jims books and he has described what is actually happening in the real world .
Its completely objective and gives me an understanding of events that once I start to talk to other investors I realize in most cases they are investing blind and will suffer the consequences ,
we purchased gold several years ago , we maintain a very healthy cash balance, have no debts , have non geared rental properties , and some silver coins

and we sleep at nights

thanks to jim and nick

PeterK26
PeterK26Wheatbelt, WA

Lots of information

Has been a great help in getting started in the stock market. Have had mainly positive investments and able to grow my portfolio. Being an older person with no experience this has been a tremendous gift.

Bruce
BruceCanberra Central 2601, ACT

The World Scene led by U.S.

Strategic Intelligence is an excellent source of World Politics and economic direction. Jim Richard’s insight to the U.S. Political scene Is outstanding whilst Nickolai links this information to our local situation.

Feet on the ground

There are lots of commentary and opinion on the current and intermediate macro economic situation. However, SI is the most balanced and practical available. It has helped me even with some investment decisions being able to balance SI analysis with my own observations and data. Wouldn't wake up without out it. Great work

mickydc
mickydcGippsland, VIC

Traders or Investors - will find this useful!

The information given is succinct, relevant & timely. Current events happening now have been foreshadowed by Fat Tail media well in advance and have allowed the positioning of our portfolio to our advantage

Gai
GaiNorth Queensland, QLD

Help at Hand

The information provided is more than I could ever discover on my own. It gives me piece of mind as we fall into this scary new world. Can’t thank the team enough for having the intelligence and compassion to help us subscribers. Many many Thanks !!!

Macro Economics made easy for Aussies

If you've ever heard the adage "follow the money" to answer the most pressing issues in the world, this is how you do it. The rest will make sense in a macro level and you will wonder why you never saw it before. That and Jim Rickards is a mastermind.

Wakatac
WakatacQueensland

The absolute best information service available

I believe that the valid, relevant ,analytical information I have received from all of the authors at Fat Tail is indispensable to me in my role as a low key gold miner/trader.

Joe
JoeIllawarra, NSW

Informative, analytical and far too truthful

Thoroughly enjoy the intriguing newsletters. When I joined late 2019, I was totally unaware of these types of financial analyses. After Covid, they are creeping into mainstream media. I will use the hard working research to organise my finances