• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great work

Thanks legend Jordy Hanna from Faucet Group Plumbing. Timely, professional, polite, helpful and TIDY! Appreciate your work.

This review to submit needs at least 30 words... I’ve been pretty succinct.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Thank you Blesss, we highly appreciate your review and we will pass this to Jordy. Thank you for your business.

Olga

Olga

One star is too much

Excellent service

Thanks Jordy did a great job fixing our bathroom tap!
One quick phone call and the job was organised.
Great communication by all of the staff and quick, reliable service!

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

We highly appreciate your feedback and your review. Glad we could help.

Dorota

DorotaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Speedy response

Hot water boiler burst on Christmas night. Called and was fitted with a new one next day. Jordan came out, very professional, reliable and friendly. Did an excellent job and I couldn't be happier.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Thank you Dorota, We are happy we could help during the holidays. Happy New Year :)

Jen Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Luke came and checked the toilet problem as well as the water pressure today .. my home is old . The water pressure was miles too high so he attached a new water pressure limiting device .. This young man is always cheerful and efficient. Cleans up well and remembers the discount !!! I will only ever deal with this company ..

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

We highly appreciate your business. Thank you for the lovely words and review.

Jen

Glad you liked it ... as much as I appreciated it being done on the day I asked... will ring you again

Very Satisfied Customer

The plumber Luke was very punctual and quickly determined the problem. I was given a quote. Luke worked efficiently and fixed the problem, diligently checking all was working well.
A satisfied customer.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Thank you Margot, we highly appreciate your business and review. Thank you

Sue

SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful service

Thank you Luke for the excellent job you did repalcing our 2 very old toilets. We have always had very professional and knowledgeable trades people attend when we've contacted Fawcett and really appreciate you all. Thanks again.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Thank you Sue, we love to hear a feedback like this, it makes us proud with our team and work. We promise to keep doing what we are doing and to the best. Highly appreciate your time and review.

Elliot from the Fawcett Group was fantastic. Turned up on time, repaired everthing that was wrong in a prompt and professional maner!
Will be using their service again in the future.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Thank you so much Paul, will make sure this pass on to Elliot and the rest of the team.

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality workmanship and service

Yesterday Luke attended promptly and conducted a repair immediately to fix a high pressure leak in wall of my shower recess. He found the leak quickly and cause minimal damage to my tiles (only one!!) in order to access the leaking pipe. All repairs done in copper and he cleaned up afterwards. Top job. I will be using this company again and recommend to others. Thanks Luke.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

When reading such a review will make us proud with our business, service, team and customers. Thank you Peter for your lovely review.

Cherie Ann W.

Cherie Ann W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome job!

Thank you for your friendly, fast, professional service at such a good price. Easy to communicate with and i didnt have to wait for more than half a day between first contact and having my new system installed. Cheers

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Glad to hear, thank you so much for your review and rating. The team at Fawcett Group highly appreciated. Thank you

Stacey

StaceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Elliot & Jordy

They were really friendly, on time, and kept me up to date with the whole process. They cleaned up as they went and were just top notch. Would definitely recommend!

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Thank you Stacey, Highly appreciate your review.

Stacey Nakos

Stacey NakosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend - the best service !!

I needed an emergency electrician today and my usual electrician wasn't available so I was given Fawcett's number. I am so impressed with how quickly they responded and how soon they got the power back up and running. I called Lisa at 5pm and by 6pm they had attended the property and sorted everything out. Andy was fantastic. Such a lovely guy and so helpful and professional. I would highly recommend Fawcett !! I can’t speak more highly of Lisa or Andy. I am absolutely so thrilled with their exceptional service.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Thank you Stacey, highly appreciate your review and ratings. We look forward to help you again.

S. Considine

S. Considine Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Service

I would like to highly commend the service provided to me today by The Fawcett Group. The plumber (S..) was not only highly efficient in completing the work but he was also extremely responsive to my needs in relation to a medical condition which impacts my use of taps. I cannot speak highly enough about the service, the great quality of the work and the consideration of the staff member. Thank you Fawcett for providing such a seamless service. Kindest Regards S.C

lareina y.

lareina y.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick, professional and thoughtful

Alliance sent Fawcett to fix my burst shower head. Arrived in a hour with good communication. The technician helped me with an easier solution to save money. All fixed. Really appreciated

Angata

AngataMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Like a blast from the past

We rang Around the Fleurieu Peninsula to find a plumber who could come and replace our toilet which had a broken pan. Every one was too busy to come for weeks.
Someone said, 'Try Fawcett'. We did.
Mandy, who answered the phone was knowledgeable and understood the problem. She said someone could come first thing Tuesday morning.
Great.
Monday, around lunchtime, we got a call saying they had some emergency work on Tuesday morning would we mind waiting until around midday. That is good communication, much better than just turning up late. Thank you.
Another phone call mid morning to say he's half an hour away.
Arrived on time. Did the job well.
All done and cleaned up professionally.
Thank you team.

Aris

ArisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

For all your plumbing needs look no further than The Fawcett Group - The best Team in the South

Rang the Fawcett Group after hours for a plumbing emergency and they came out quickly and were very helpful. They were very professional throughout the whole process. So if your ever stuck and needs a plumber in a rush look no further than The Fawcett Group down south.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Aris, This is very nice of you. We highly appreciate you feedback and referrals :) Thank you

Punctual, polite tradesman, phoned when they said he would. Cleared the drains. Communicated what the problem was clearly. Offered good advice regarding other plumbing issues. Would definitely get him back for any other plumbing problems.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Thank you Judith, glad we could help & we highly appreciate your review.

Carley

CarleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and friendly service

We called Fawcett for our gas plumbing needs. They were friendly over the phone and in person, accomodating to our times we were available, prompt and the bill was well priced. We would call on Fawcett again.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Thank you Carley, We glad we could help.

Daryl

DarylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gas Leak No More...

Called Fawcett for help with a Gas Leak. We had Courtney come out and promptly locate the the source of the gas leak. He was on time and communicated thru out the process leaving me with confidence we were being looked after. Gas leak was rectified and we are extremely happy with the service from both Courtney and Fawcett

Alicia B.

Alicia B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent!

I called Fawcett plumbing out for an emergency blocked drain at my property. The office staff were great to deal with, plumber showed up on time. Good price and reliable.