Fawcett Group
See the Best Home Improvement in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fawcett Group

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Julie
JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A job well done.

What a day for this job. BPLV installation. It was raining, cold and miserable. Finding the copper pipe was a challenge, but he found it. The job was then completed, the trench filled and the water was back on. All done without a sou'wester or grimace. Jordy did a great job in adverse conditions, he explained what he was doing, all with a smile and under the supervision of the dog.
No hesitation in recommending Fawcett plumbing.

Excellent service

Great friendly service, on time and clear communication throughout the job. Keeps us coming back.

Sonya
SonyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding customer service

My dealings with the Fawcett Group were exceptional from the first point of contact. I was very fortunate to initially meet with Jozsef to discuss my plumbing issue. Jozsef’s knowledge and expertise was outstanding and his customer service was second to none. Jozsef arranged and followed up on all repairs very promptly, thoroughly explaining each step along the way. I would highly recommend the Fawcett Group to anyone. I was thrilled with the work done by all who were involved. Very happy indeed. Keep up the good work.

Excellent, friendly and professional Service

Awesome and professional service by a great local team, even called ahead before arriving (and at the time booked so no waiting around). Repairs completed as quoted. Excellent friendly service. Highly recommend.

Gas Hot Water Service

J-P arrived right on time this morning to finalise my new hot water system by installing a PLV. It was all quickly and efficiently done. As previously arranged, he also fixed the taps in my laundry sink. Overall, I have been very impressed by Fawcett's reliability, promptness, and the professional attitude of its people.

GrahamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fawcett Group saved me $6,000.00

Vicki taylor
Vicki taylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service very pleased

Andy and Peter came to my house this morning I found them very polite and knowledgeable of what job they were doing they rewired my new hot water heater and explained everything they had done will definitely use the Fawcett group again Thankyou

Foob
FoobAdelaide

First class response and service!

Luke was at my home 8.00 a.m. the day after call. The call was for gas heater service, and then he was happy to fix two plumbing concerns on the same visit. Local (Barossa) companies unable to help. It is good to know Luke is there for future service.

Natasha
NatashaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, excellent quality work

Called Fawcett Group to arrange appointment to check potential stormwater blockage. To my surprise Jozsef was able attend on the same day, he was very knowledgeable and informative. Had another job aswell which was organised by Jozsef for the following day where Adrian completed with no fuss and very good quality work. Appreciated too that they both called me as they were on the way to the appt. Will use their services again in future when needed, a very happy customer!

Sue M.
Sue M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do your research

Do your research before signing. On top paying more for a heater through them the heater is now playing up after 3 weeks after installation. Acknowledge faulty heater not their fault but just adds salt to the wound. Also ask to see the cancellation policy before you sign.

• Incentivised Review No
Jeff
JeffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hot Water

We had a good experience. Even though they were very busy with an emergency plumbing job they made sure we had hot water that night by installing a new hot water system.

mark p
mark pMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Saved on Good Friday from flooding

tap blew of in toilet had to rush down stairs to turn mains off looked on line contacted Fawcett group. Had plumber arrive in 1 and half hours later on good Friday. He quickly replaced tap fitting and tested in 1/2 hour. Extremely happy with the plumber and spokes person .would highly recommend and will use them again

Daniel
DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Airconditioner

I had a fault on my old evaporative cooler. I rung Fawcett and they sent out a technician the same day to inspect it.
Jozsef arrived on time, got on the roof and inspected the issue, then explained to me my options for repair or replacement. Because of the age i decided to replace the system, which jozsef then organised for the next day.
Really happy with the service and finished product.

Tony O.
Tony O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Liars and conmen

Hired Fawcett Lonsdale to install a kitchen gas top. The worker passed the gas meter, entered our side gate and removed our 100% working hot water system citing it was13years old, broken and unsafe. The unit was 7.5 yrs old and still under 12 year warranty. They lied and were misleading to my wife. Now they are ignoring our emails

Tash
TashMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

10 Gold Star service

Today I spoke to Lisa and Kiera regarding my blocked drains and how traumatic my experience was with another company, years ago. They were both wonderful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. From my initial phone call until two lovely plumbers arrived on site, it was under 30 minutes! How’s that for service??
They cleared my blockage just as fast, listened to my concerns and explained everything and discussed further options if I needed them in the future. JP and Kane were wonderful.
I choose Fawcett today as they are community minded and sponsor two sports clubs that my family are involved in.
These four employees are a real asset to Fawcett.
Thank you for turning my day around!!