Fawcett Group
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fawcett Group

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Brad
BradMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficient and professional

I had a man come and fix my tap, he was very professional and efficient. Explained what he was doing and cleaned up after himself. I am very pleased with his professionalism and productivity.

Poor service

Was quoted $275 to unblocked a drain as my shower and toilets were backing up. Came out, didn't unblock the drain and now expect me to pay again to come back and have another go.. I even advised the IP to go down that cleared the tree roots last time. This was ignored

Jordy was very prompt, friendly and efficient. He gave me a courtesy call beforehand which was great. Would recommend him to others needing a plumber. Thanks Jordy for a job well done.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Thank you Kate, very appreciated. Jordy and the rest of the team at The Fawcett Group looking forward to work with you again. Thank you

Sa L.
Sa L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt, Reliable, friendly, thorough, professional service and fairly priced.

The plumbers at The Fawcett Group are fantastic! Great communication, Prompt, Reliable, friendly, thorough, customer focused, professional service. They always clean up after themselves and are very fairly priced.
I Highly recommend Fawcett group plumbing.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Fantastic feedback, thank you Sa L.

Nann
Nann

Gutter cleaning

Jordy from the Fawcett Group was very professional and friendly and did a great job cleaning my gutters. Also he contacted me first to let me know he was coming.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Thank Nann, highly appreciate your feedback.

My bathroom has never looked better!

Mark, from The Fawcett Group, was friendly, conscientious, reliable and did an amazing job on my bathroom. The work was highly professional and I would recommend the company to everyone.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Thank you Riannon, we highly appreciate your feedback.

James
JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service.

Dan came to repair my taps last Thursday. He was easygoing, friendly and very professional. He explained what he was doing. His work was excellent and I highly recommend him.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Thank you James, Dan and the rest of the team at The Fawcett Group appreciate your review.

BarbaraN
BarbaraNMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly Recommended

Andy and Jamie were great people to deal with. I would not hesitate in recommending Fawcett's Electrical to anyone looking to get some electrical work done at home. Andy was great in explaining the work that needed to be undertaken and was very professional in the way he conducted his work. If they are unexpectedly delayed, they will call you and keep you updated but otherwise expect them to arrive to the job on time. I wish all tradespersons were so easy to deal with. Thank you Andy and Jamie!

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Dealing with an elderly person's gas reticulation issues

Recently contacted Fawcett to address my 87yo mother's gas space-heater problems. Although a little drawn-out [unit is 30yo] service was extremely polite, professional and responsive. Several call-backs required, but all attended to and communicated to me directly [Mum is pre-altzhiemers]. Would definitely use their services again.

Prompt, friendly and professional

Second time I've gone to Fawcett and once again service was outstanding. I highly recommend them. Jordy was very easy to work with, explained the situation and helped resolve the plumbing issue.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.

Company has very well mannered and polite staff. Friendly and attentive to my request. They showed up on time and communicated very well. Well priced. Definitely recommend and most certainly will use again.

Pressure valve replacement

Plumber Dan was very knowledgeable, good communicator & replaced pressure reduction valve efficiently & remained calm in face of inch ant nest surrounding water meter. He also remained clean - not entirely a necessary statement but to be submitted this statement must have 30 words.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Thank you CMC, Dan and the rest of the team at The Fawcett Group appreciate your review of the 30 words :)

Jeff
JeffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

Great professional people very friendly and helpful very fast will recommend to everyone who is looking for great service cleaned up after fixing the tap pressure tested rang to tell you there on there way very happy

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

Thank you Jeff. Highly appreciate your review and your recommendation.

Very friendly and on time

Was very happy with the service. Would highly recommend. I have used the Fawcett group a few times through our current real estate for house repairs. They always arrive on time and are very professional and respectful.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

We need more jordys that they know what there talking about.

Jordy was a nice guy prompt service and very knowledgeable and explaining things very clearly, Jordy found there were problems and will organise cameras to ping point what's wrong with the piping and will make sure everything will be fixed properly!.

Fawcett G.Fawcett Group

On behalf of Jordy and the team at The Fawcett Group, we thank you and appreciate your review.

Read more reviews - page 2