FexoTab

FexoTab

See the Best Antihistamines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Flick13

Flick13Perth, WA

Generic brands sometimes they just don’t work

i purchased Fexo Tabs as they are a cheaper alternative to Telfast ie have the same active ingredient. They’re suppose to last for 24 hours, however they definitely don’t, more like 16-20 at the most. I actually tried them again recently thinking that maybe I just had a bad batch but had the same result. So I’ll be sticking to telfast

Purchased in March 2019 at Good price pharmacy .

Side Effects None
Symptom ReliefMild Improvement
Symptoms RelievedItchiness, Sneezing and Watery Eyes
Used for: Animal Allergies, Dust Allergies, Hayfever and Skin Conditions

Fexotab Rocks!

I have tried them all, claratyne, Zyrtec, Telfast, they were ok but expensive for 3 months use Fexotab (the highest dosage only one a dy non drowsy and it works! no more watery eyes! also vegetarian suitable which was a bonus, the big pack lasts me mofe than half of the springtime
cheap , it works, bulk pack
nothing

wffc
wffc

I got insect bite on my legs. Swelling and itchy. Fexotab can help.

This is an incredible antihistamine

I suffer from an unknown alergy. The doc advised polaramine but I was just too tired by the end of the day and it was generally hit and miss. I was lucky if I didn't have to take 2-3 dosages every day. I asked a pharmacist what he would recommend that wouldn't make me tired. He said this was a very successful alternative.
I tried one first thing in the morning (single pill) and did not get itchy or hives or anything all day. I slept perfectly. Next morning I woke up and took one again first thing and again no issues all day/all night. I have been taking them for ove ra week now and i have not been itchy once. I am absolutely stoked.
reliable, inexpensive & need to take only once a day.

justsaz

justsazAU

Fantastic Generic Brand of Antihistamine

Recently my friend who is a pharmacist recommended that I try using Fexotab. It is a cheaper generic brand for Telfast, which is the antihistamine that I usually use. Fexotab was indeed less expensive and I could not tell the difference when I took those and when I took the Telfast. It is fast acting so I could take one just before heading out the door or take one daily in the morning during really bad bouts of hay fever. Fexotab is non drowsy and I have recommended it to my friends and family who have also agreed they think it's a great product.
Cheaper generic brand of antihistamine. Non drowsy.

KathyN22