FexoTab

FexoTab

See the Best Antihistamines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for FexoTab? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Flick13
Flick13Perth, WA

Generic brands sometimes they just don’t work

i purchased Fexo Tabs as they are a cheaper alternative to Telfast ie have the same active ingredient. They’re suppose to last for 24 hours, however they definitely don’t, more like 16-20 at the most. I actually tried them again recently thinking that maybe I just had a bad batch but had the same result. So I’ll be sticking to telfast

Purchased in March 2019 at Good price pharmacy .

bungerz
bungerzHobart, TAS

Fexotab Rocks!

I have tried them all, claratyne, Zyrtec, Telfast, they were ok but expensive for 3 months use Fexotab (the highest dosage only one a dy non drowsy and it works! no more watery eyes! also vegetarian suitable which was a bonus, the big pack lasts me mofe than half of the springtime
cheap , it works, bulk pack
nothing

wffc
wffc

I got insect bite on my legs. Swelling and itchy. Fexotab can help.

Other Antihistamines

Cantora
CantoraSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is an incredible antihistamine

I suffer from an unknown alergy. The doc advised polaramine but I was just too tired by the end of the day and it was generally hit and miss. I was lucky if I didn't have to take 2-3 dosages every day. I asked a pharmacist what he would recommend that wouldn't make me tired. He said this was a very successful alternative.
I tried one first thing in the morning (single pill) and did not get itchy or hives or anything all day. I slept perfectly. Next morning I woke up and took one again first thing and again no issues all day/all night. I have been taking them for ove ra week now and i have not been itchy once. I am absolutely stoked.
reliable, inexpensive & need to take only once a day.

justsaz
justsazAU

Fantastic Generic Brand of Antihistamine

Recently my friend who is a pharmacist recommended that I try using Fexotab. It is a cheaper generic brand for Telfast, which is the antihistamine that I usually use. Fexotab was indeed less expensive and I could not tell the difference when I took those and when I took the Telfast. It is fast acting so I could take one just before heading out the door or take one daily in the morning during really bad bouts of hay fever. Fexotab is non drowsy and I have recommended it to my friends and family who have also agreed they think it's a great product.
Cheaper generic brand of antihistamine. Non drowsy.

Antihistamines