Fusion Health Allergy

Fusion Health Allergy

See the Best Antihistamines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

After 40 years the first remedy to stop a nagging cough

I have a nagging minor cough and clearing of the throat all my life. After a few days it was almost gone. Probably related to a post nasal drip of some kind. Fabulous results.

Doesn't work for me

I have bought 60 caps bottle and used it for about 3 days. It doesn't work for me and makes my hay fever worst.
May be it work for some people but not for me, waste of money

JeckyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Short term relief fantastic

I was recommended to try this when I had a continual post-nasal drip and annoying cough - for weeks. I don't respond well at all to medications such as Claratyne so was reluctant to try anything. My cough and drip stopped within a few minutes of taking Fusion Allergy. That was about 4 years ago. My family are also convinced it works - and in the past 4 years, we've used it for reactions to bites, itchy eyes, rashes, hay-fever, and even some stomach complaints. Most amazing was when we gave it to a friend who was having a mild asthma attack, but had left his puffer at home. Within 15 minutes he was breathing normally again. I am truly amazed at how quickly it works, and how gentle it is on the rest of my body.

Sick of how companies introduce new and improve formula, with no actual enhance effectiveness and of

This Is Very Good Replacement For Antihistamine

I find this product improves my itchy and sneezing nose significantly! It makes you more energetic than drowsy instead. Mind you, the tabs are way more expensive than antihistamine! For me, I really want to leave the suboptimal health conditions of myself so I'd rather save the coffee money for this product. I think it's worth trying if you're having the same chronically itchy & sneezing nose as mine.

fusion h.Fusion Health

Hi Tracy. What wonderful feedback. We are pleased to hear that the formula is working so well for you. Do not hesitate to contact us directly should you need further assistance.

Tracy

Hi, I bought it online for aud24.5 per bottle of 60 tabs. Just wonder if I can have a discounted price if I have bulk purchase from Fusion directly?

fusion h.Fusion Health

I will always want Fusion Allergy in my cupboard!

In using this product, I have noticed a significant improvement in several areas concerning my health. It has improved my general fight-back while handling an auto-immune issue! I am amazed by what a difference it makes. If anyone wants to give me an early birthday or Christmas present; let it be Fusion Allergy!

Good product

Short term, 1 bottle taken 2 tabs 3 times a day. Noticeable improvement in ezcema swellings, less physical reaction to reactants. Asthma and wheezing more noticeable.

The best remedy for hayfever

BelindaJ

BelindaJ

Works If Taken Over Long Period

This tablet is quiet high in price to buy. For the product to work you have to take it over a long period of time. At first you notice no change in your symptoms, but after a longer period of time, it does help, but it is a costly medication to take.
The Packaging
Price, took to long to work.

trev25

trev25sydney

Terrible, makes it x10 worse

when i took this it made my hay fever even more stronger. I reckon the stuff in side those tablets are the ones which cause the hay fever. I get it that its natural but is useless. I recommend buying claratine or zytec. worst purchase I've made and is a very stupid product and unreliable. Can you see those plants/herbs being mashed up on the label? That is the pollen your swallowing. makes me feel sick

makes you sneeze even more