Finder.com.au

Finder.com.au

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Finder

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
Stephanie J
Stephanie JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Constant phone calls

You can’t see their comparison results unless you give your details, and I did seeing as I genuinely need to change energy providers, but I never wanted anyone to call me. So of course I have now had non-stop phone calls, and they keep calling despite me telling them quite clearly that I never wanted anyone to contact me and to stop, take me off their list. That obviously doesn’t matter and they keep calling. I’ve put in formal requests to be taken off their lists and I’ve had to look into what other avenues I can go down to get them to stop since they don’t care about that.

EJ O
EJ O

Didn’t organise anything!! No gas or electricity

EMS
EMSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Experience

I had not even finished the paperwork and my phone was ringing from their call cetnter which I presume was in the Philippines who and abrupt rude person wanting me to tell them about my experience.

Horrible experience

I used the finder website to change energy providers. I didn’t receive any sort of notification for 7 days. I called to cancel and was treated like a fool and then they still didn’t do the one thing I needed.
Very very poor customer serve

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Finder.com.au compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

R Matthews
R MatthewsNorth Western Region, NSW

Recommending companies with disgraceful service

I was going to sign up with the Circles.Life phone company after checking finders sites, but first checked on product review wether they provided good service. Every review of this company was telling me about how shonky Circles.Life are. I believe Finder should do some due diligence before recommending companies. Won't be using Finder again.

Kris
KrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Phone and Broad band info

Informative , clear and easy to follow information and I was direction to a site I needed with a reminder to read the small print etc . Russ asked questions to ensure he gave me accurate information. thank you

Brilliant app and service

Love it great service love seeing my funds grow so happy with the service keep it up I really appreciate it have a great day everyday highly recommend service LOVE LOVE IT

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
AuroraL
AuroraLSydney, NSW

Credit Cards with frequent flyer bonus points

Very good job, Tey.
The information you provided me was a great help in navigating the world of credit card offers.
An eye opener. Will definitely use your website again.
Thank you.

John
JohnHunter Region, NSW

Good Response

Very confident and helpful. I enjoyed the chit chat. I rang my bank as advised and they were able to confirm that no such transaction had been made. Good Job.

trudy
trudyNorthern Region, NSW

superannuation

My husband is with BT super and as he is 67 years old farmer, they wont allow him to make contributions without filling out a work test declaration form. As he works from 7-00 am to 5-00 pm sometimes 7 days a week it is hard to confirm. I got onto Jhez who was very helpful and went the extra mile for me. She gave me all the info on how to compare the super funds, what i need to do to open a new super and what needs to be done to tfr the old super to the new one and what the requirements with the ATO. she was great.

Sam.E
Sam.EIpswich

Fantastic service, used for 8+ years

Honestly, have used for years. Creditors need to have more accountability to customers, no one ever explains how credit score works. Finder does. They are a wealth of Knowledge.
I sought them out when I was 18 and had no idea how it all worked, I had been knocked back for a loan. The only reason I was knocked back was I had too many enquiries on my account. I never knew that every single credit check effected my score no one ever explains it.
I recommend Finder to all my family and friends honestly and sincerely.

coogs
coogsPerth, WA

Excellent! Finder has everything, all in one place, even buying and selling of BTC(Bitcoin)

Excellent! Every thing all in one place, even the buying and selling of BTC(Bitcoin) Finder helps you to keep track of your financial ins and outs. Any hour of the day or night!

Great so far

Too early to say. But at least they respond with support and encouragment and care.I really needed needed Support and even at 6 pm Sunday evening They replied with a real person!

Great customer service.

I was having trouble with my account and reach out to the customer service team and within minutes the issue was resolved. It was great relief for me. Thanks for your help Sigrid!

miryana
miryanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Joyce was absolutely amazing

wow! info Joyce provided within minutes was simply unreal, so grateful for all it. the fact that info i received made my day, that is brilliant! thank you so much guys!!