Finder.com.au

3.5

sylvia

sylviaHobart, TAS

Reverse Mortgage

Your response was very helpful. Thank you. The information offered was most useful and what I had not yet investigated. Gave me a complete " what to do " next. Glad that I used your company.

Catherine S

Catherine SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect site for all research prior to making any purchase of product or service

Finder has helped me to sort through understanding the best Super Funds, credit card deals, income protection insurance, and other services/products I have wanted to research before choosing them. The user-friendly site and timely information give me the reassurance I am making an informed choice. It is like having another brain share the load of making inquiries, which otherwise I would have to do by calling every company I am considering. It's like a helper right on my phone or on my PC. Much appreciated

Julia

Julia

Learnt so much useful information

Got a response within 48hrs to my question. And a informative reply. Easy site to navigate around. Can only improve your life. Learnt a lot of Finder and more so than off free/ government financial planners I have seen 2

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Finder.com.au compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

ausindo

ausindoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading Google Search Result ending in finder.com

Tink

Tink

Just another version of a browser

Tried finder to purchase masks in this time thinking they may have actually vetted the sites they promote. As per their own info they have ad links - purchased masks by one of their advertisers. Bitterly disappointment as the product was not fit for service and the company do not refund have gone to fair trading. When I email finder received no response over a week later.

Nifty

Niftyperth

What a great site to visit most helpful!

Great site to visit easy to access and my query was solved in no time and the agent was very polite, understood my concern and would recommend other people not to hesitate in having their queries answered on this site.

EMG

EMGSydney, NSW

Useless - They dont help you FIND anything, they simply collate supplier site links

Based on their extensive advertising you would believe that someone from Finder assists you with meeting your criteria and finding appropriately corresponding products, such as insurance etc.
THEY DO NOT.
They simply flick you to pages where they've gathered links to providers (and no doubt get paid by the hit or or link). They really don't DO anything. You may as well deal directly with suppliers because you're going to have to do all the work and investigations anyway.

christine

christinePerth, WA

Finder information and Chat Service

I had a question about a product/site that was a bit random, found finder chat. I want the chat assistant to work for me to be honest 10 stars not 5. great work

Jayne

JayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a brilliant service!

These guys really know their stuff - and they are happy to share their knowledge! Mai was very helpful and the response time is so quick - really appreciate the help - thanks

Kym Cox

Kym CoxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finder is Great!

I used the chat function. It’s so good not having to list a mobile number before someone assists you. Mei chatted with me and understood that I wanted to compare superannuation charges and fees. She was very helpful and also provided me a link with the information that I was seeking

Mike - Red Thunda Tours

Mike - Red Thunda ToursSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Answer was with-in reason due to the Nature of the Issue at Hand

Joyce was helpful in supplying a web Page to Finda.com.au to pursue the Information further as to Motor Trike Insurance for Paying Public Passengers which is Not the same as to a Private Insurance Cover - naturally the Answer can not be "Pulled out of the Hat" as to comment ?.

Good App....but

Great app but you need to have a client profile section where people can update their name, email address, phone details etc. This is a pretty standard request and should be easily done on the app. Thanks

Hi Marcus,
Thanks you for sharing that feedback - all very good points and I'll pass them on to the product team. If you have further feedback you can drop our team a note directly via the app.
Thanks,
Sophie

UNSUBSRIPTION

These people DO NOT take any notice when wanting to 'unsubsribe' from their site.
Still, through 3rd parties or themselves, they bombard with unwanted product emails.
Guaranteed, their reply here they will ask for email address to unsubscribe, of which we tried on countless occasions, unyet still, they will continue to send emails.
So, for each email we receive, we will complain.

A site for sore eyes

I found Faye very helpful and understanding and I was thankful for her help
Although my problem could not be resolved right now I was given some good and helpful advice .

Vet

VetPerth, WA

Brilliant service

As the recommendation you first gave for an SMSF savings account was unavailable to us for circumstances beyond your control ,
you came up, unsolicited , with other recommendations one of which has turned out to be very good.
Many thanks for for your help and persistence
Brilliant service

Norma A

Norma ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Conversation via email.

My finder was really great, considering I always find it hard to type what I mean. I am better when talking to someone. We got on fine and she found me just what I was after. Thank you once again.

Rossco

RosscoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly the info I needed

I asked about remote area phones & was supplied with informative information for me to pass on to my friend in a remote area. The information received will acted upon. Thank you.

Matthew S.

Matthew S.Katamatite

Waste of time

I contacted finder.com.au for comprehensive car insurance. After clicking a few questions all I received was a list of insurance companies. I could have obtained the same information from a google search. No comparison prices... nothing. Chatted online to a consultant and they agreed with my observations. I truly do not know what this site even exists.

Finder.com.auFinder

credit cards. a great help

my questions were answered perfectly I would of liked someone to make the final decision for me however I understood when told they weren't allowed too. I found this site last week then seen advertised on tv thru the week. I will download the app.

Nkoz

NkozSydney, NSW

Banking with style

A transaction account that has the flair of no chargers, local or abroad, it seems to tick all the boxes. The 4 big banks have a lot of work to do.