Finder.com.au

Finder.com.au

3.2

Answered my queries well

Inane answered my queries very promptly
Plus gave helpful hints and clever advice
Not a very long wait to speak to someone.
Will return in future if needing more advice on finance

Cashflow P.

Cashflow P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Advise From Ianne

Live chat with Ianne at Finder today re my concern re saving accounts, very clear, concise response. She is very informative and professional. The Finder website is very easy to navigate as well.

Awesome service

Advice is Clear, concise and easy to understand... definitely recommend checking in if you are interested in investing... way to many pitfalls to take the risk without advice such as this.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Finder.com.au compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Ian

IanMid North Coast, NSW

Great new tool I haven't used before

Very concise, accurate information that was delivered in a timely manner. Indeed the response provided more than I asked for. I will certainly use finder on a far more regular basis when I want product or service information. Thank you :)

Rowan

RowanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent information.

Thank you for this response. The response is clear and to the point and it covers my concerns. You addressed my concern over the issue of settlement delay. I have follow-up questions on settlement impossibility.

Roving ReporterSydney, NSW

Recommendations questionable

Finder reviewed mobile internet services recommending Circles.Life as best of the bunch.
Had ongoing problems with Circles.Life though once taken up on Finder recommendations .
Circles Life may have been cheapest amongst providers and providing most data but time used to sort out problems has been very costly.
I have never used as much data as I seem to have used in a few days with Circles.Life. The why has remained unexplained.
Finder recommended Circles Life as the best provider in the bunch- why remains unclear.
I will think twice now before acting on Finder recommendations

Neveragain

Neveragain

I came to review the terrible add

The only thing finder made me do was review their terrible repetitive adds, the song is annoying. The dance move's jesus, what on earth is it meant to even mean: *captain search * swim * is it meant to be a dance competition it is so absolutely cringe! Over it being on fetch and on tv. We wont ever use finder!

JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Because of your dumb ad

Will never use you app because of your annoying ad. Those actors are the worst. Your marketing team are terrible. The actions are immature. Grow up and think about what your app is for and just tell me

Jim

Oh so it’s my problem? It’s not just me!! Annoying ads are a marketing ploy...I won’t use a product that is designed to provoke anger...

tony b.

tony b.South East Queensland, QLD

Most annoying ads

Please cease the ads. I am tired of replacing my tv sets after I throw heavy objects at your ads and throwing up on my rug.
Thanks and kind regards.
Tv Murderer.

Greg J.

Greg J.Sydney, NSW

The only thing the repetitive Finder ads did was motivate me to review here

Seriously, the high rotation, non stop ads are so bad I have been swayed never to use your services. Consider changing how you advertise and looking at the other reviews many share my frustration....

Terry Fussell

Terry FussellPerth, WA

What a load of rubbish

Consulted Finder for some caravan insurance. They put me through to an insurer who then waisted half an hour of my time to then quoted me a price more than double going rate.

Najib

NajibGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Your Annoying Ad has ensured I will never use your services

The most annoying repetitive, monotonous, moronic ad I have ever seen. Your dumb jingle makes me want to shove chopsticks in my ears.
Fire whoever did your bloody ads, they're idiots.

Jay

JayHobart, TAS

Plugging your Ad does not work

these ads where people a doing ridiculous dancing are the most annoying mind numbing tv ads i have ever seen.
The more it continues the more annoyed we get and the less unlikely to ever use it
Please make it stop

Justin

JustinSydney, NSW

Your ads make me want to top myself

Seriously , whoever came up within this repetitive, annoying, amateurish abomination of an add needs to be fired : I refuse to even see what the site does based on the ads alone .

I love your ad!

Your ad is just perfect. People with a sense of humour love the deliberate cheesiness in it. Made me visit your site even though I didn't have any reason to.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

How to drive people away for ever

Gibbering dancing morons shoved in your face? Will these people do anything for money? Should be an object lesson at marketing school on how to treat watchers like village idiots and make sure they run away from the product as fast as they can. What kind of mentality produces this visual rubbish?

Rob K.
Rob K.

I am beginning to think the ad for Finder.com has a hidden agenda: to sell Stemetil tablets, the best remedy I know for ad-induced nausea (other than firing a bullet into the screen ala Elvis.

Jack sinclair

Jack sinclairGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful.

The lady her name was jhez could not be more helpful it was easy to navigate with her help I would have been lost with out her help you should give her a raise.yours sincerely jack.

Review collected in partnership with Finder

Can’t believe how you find these sites

This is a great site, who thought you could find so many different sites! Accurate & very quick on sending you emails!!! I would tell friends to go use finder.com.au for everything

Sarsha

SarshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The TV ad with dancing morons

Do companies use test audiences anymore? Who actually cleared the ad where everyone awkwardly dances? I will never use this company because they make every day people look like idiots and it's so repetitive. Just shove it down people's throats and tell them they will like this garbage. People want smart, original catchy ads that intrigue and make you want to visit your site, not avoid it. Think about it.

Hi Sarsha,

Thanks for leaving your feedback - we'll pass this on to our team.

Exactly the answer I wanted.

Answered my question first, then provided extra information. My question is related to how to interpret the AirBNB report for tax purposes in Australia, I am not a hoster. That's why my question is short and only related to the report. Hope airbnb can explain their report better. That is the information I could not find in AirBNB website.