Finder.com.au

Finder.com.au

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

toni47

toni47South East Queensland, QLD

Told not to trust reviews!

When they called me (not arranged, and not expected) the guy recommended a brand that has 1.5 star review on Product Review. I replied 'Why would I go with a company that has such low customer satisfaction?" he said 'Don't trust reviews, only upset people do them.' I pointed out some broadband providers and over 3,000 reviews with a 4.5 star rating - so that would go against his claim. He maintained his stance that only upset people do reviews. I explained that I review both ways. He dismissed that too and then went on to highly recommend i use the 1.5 star company.

Ridiculous reasoning. I suggest they find a smarter salesperson.
In this case he is right, I'm reviewing negatively.

Flyinfish

FlyinfishSydney, NSW

Not trustworthy! Don't share personal info

I check Finder now and then but was motivated to sign up for their Credit Report by the promise of a $5 gift card through referral from a friend. I handed over a lot of personal info and received the report, but no gift card :( Customer support were absolutely no help and kept asking for the email addresses of my friends. They have no appreciation or respect for personal privacy, and have shonky systems that do not work properly. Don't make the mistake I did and trust these people with your sensitive personal info. Not trustworthy!