4.9

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (170) · Variable Rate (4) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.544 years (68)
Ron C.

Ron C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Jeff, Marko & Malinda provided great service & made the whole process of financing our forklift seamless & stress free. If you're looking for equipment finance, these are the guys!
Ron Cumberland, Thornton& Blake.

Active Crane Hire

Active Crane HireSydney Surrounds, NSW

We would not recommend anyone else

Jeff Wilson, Chris Burke & Malinda have every step of the process under control and we can only recommend the services of this outstanding, well educated and professional team...

Customer focus is definitely their main priority.

Well Done !!!

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Active Crane Hire. Wonderful feedback. Customer focus and control of the process is what we strive for. Jeff and the team will be delighted to see this review. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Sara Redman

Sara RedmanLaunceston, TAS

Exceptional professional service

Highly responsive and supportive service for my car financing. I would highly recommend FinLease to anyone. Thanks for making this a smooth process despite the difficult times we are in!

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Sara, thanks for taking the time to post this review. Dale from our TAS office will be very pleased to see your feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sensational Service

We have been dealing with Neil and the Team at Finlease in SA for the last 18 months or so. They have been professional and efficient in acquiring Equipment Finance for us and certainly taken the stress out of dealing with the Banks. I would be more than happy to recommend the Finlease Team to anyone looking for Finance.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Dave, thanks for the positive feedback on Neil and his team in South Australia. We very much appreciate your business and never take it for granted. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Warrgambi

WarrgambiCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Professional Service

We used Finlease to purchase our new fleet of vehicles and we were very satisfied with the experience.

We found the customer service to be very professional and there was sufficient communication throughout the entire process.

Thanks Finlease! :)

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Warrgambi. I know Chris thoroughly enjoyed working with you guys, the vehicles look great and Chris is keen to look after you for many years to come. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Lynda D.

Lynda D.Southern and Hills, SA

Excellent Service

This is the second time I have used Finlease for my vehicle purchases. Without doubt this is the only way to go. The process was so easy from start to finish. The service is exceptional! Neil even called me when I was driving the car home from the dealership on a Saturday to check that I had collected the car with no issues. I have recommended Finlease to so many people as I know without a doubt that the service and support will always be outstanding!

Car ModelVolkswagen Amarok 2H.I 4x4

Brad W.

Brad W.North-West & West coast, TAS

Exemplary customer service

Once again our experience with Finlease Tasmania and Dale Archer has been exemplary. Knowledge, experience and customer service second to none. Highly recommended for your next equipment purchase no matter how large or small, matched with the expert advice and solutions you expect.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Brad, thanks for taking the time to provide this review and Dale will be delighted to see your comments. We very much appreciate the opportunity to continue to work with you. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO.

Darren J Burns

Darren J BurnsHunter Region, NSW

Film Production Equipment

Miles & Victoria have been personally looking after my chattel mortgages for 10+ years. They are my first point of call for all finance & i couldn't be happier... Professional, Expedient & Great service!

Geoff

GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leasing Made Easy!

The staff make it so easy to arrange equipment leasing. All the worry is taken out of the whole process. Always great to deal with now and in the future.

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Geoff. A lovely review!! I have passed your comments onto the team. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Excellent service

Super easy to deal with, excellent customer service. The whole process was straight forward & easy. Your calls get returned, your updated on the whole process. I will always recommend Finlease

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Brett, appreciate you taking the time to provide this review and your positive feedback. What you experienced is exactly what we strive for. We look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Nic H

Nic HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to deal with & knowledgeable

Cant fault Chris from Finlease, proactive, communicates well, and has the clients interests in mind when shopping with the banks, I would happily recommend Finlease to anyone. Was able to negotiate a great rate across multiple banks.

Smyley

SmyleyNew South Wales

The Best in Business

Always so easy to deal with, knowing and looks out for what is right for us, Jeff and his team think outside the square and this makes life so much easier within our specialised industry :)

Finlease M.Finlease

Thanks Smyley, I have passed your comments onto Jeff and his team who will be delighted to see your feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Snoopstah

SnoopstahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple easy and seamless transaction

All the stress and worries were just taken away. Thank you to Michael for such incredible service and support. Working with Finlease allowed me to work on my business while they took care of the equipment purchasing.

Scott MitchellWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

New Boat on the way !

Michael & Ben have been fantastic to work with on obtaining our new boat finance. They made the whole process easy and maintained great communication throughout the entire process. This is the 2nd time we have used Finlease to finance a new boat, motor and trailer package and we couldn't be happier!

Scott Mitchell

No trouble Mark - I can't wait for the new boat :-)

Awwwwwsome service

Once again finlease came up trumps with our financing needs
Seamless finance and at a bloody good rate
Why would you want to go anywhere else
True professionals
We have been using finlease for decades now an I would recommend them highly
Well done guys and girls

I'll do your pr
Schooner a word
Careful i wright a lot of words.....

Tony Hughes

Tony HughesHunter Region, NSW

I have used Finlease for several years now and always found them to have outstanding customer service. My recent purchase of a new vehicle with the help of Brady Talbot was again great even with the challenges of COVID-19. Highly recommend Finlease.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Car ModelVolkswagen Multivan T5.II

Adem K.

Adem K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great communication, great rates, best of best

We have been settled on 2 equipments with FINLEASE through Michael. He is doing real deal not like others to put on high interest rates.

We are glad to know him.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Adem, thanks for the feedback and I have provided your comments to Michael who will be delighted to see these. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Mick

MickQueensland

Disappointing and Stressful

What should have been quick and easy turned out to be long, frustrating and stressful. We missed out on 2 bargains because of the delays, costing us thousands. Poor communication: The Broker refused to answer phone calls, only communicated via email, which only added to the delays. Even the Lender said that they were unable to contact him by phone. Broker could have warned us ahead of time about certain pre settlement paperwork we would be needing, instead it was all left until the last minute, adding to the stress. Because everything was left until the last minute, we were not given time to check loan information, rates . repayments etc before we had to sign it.

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Best Finance Ever!

Chris was so helpful during this process. He made himself accessible when I needed him to explain anything to me and is very knowledgeable about lending. He made the whole process of purchasing a new car seamless, I wouldn’t recommend anyone else! Thanks Chris!

Excellent service

Would recommend and use again. Customer service outstanding Chris was amazing and nothing was to much. He went above and beyond to ensure I got what I wanted before EOFY, in fact the whole team went above and beyond!

Adrian wasked

Finlease

Wat is your criteria for boat finance ie how many years old will you finance to

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Adrian, best we have a chat with you as that would be faster. If you let us know a contact number for you and postcode I will ask a team member who is closest to you to give you a call

Mark

Thanks for the reply my number is0431184220

Adrian w

If possible can your team member ring in the afternoon as I work nights so after 3 in the afternoon would be best to get me thank you

CDG

CDGasked

Equipment Financing

Hi guys how do you guys go with 100% on a boat? I want ready my house and buy a boat and live on it?

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi CDG, best you give one of our team a call (or we can call you if you provide your mobile number and which state you are in). We do need to say from the outset however that currently we have no funders who will finance live aboard boats. Apologies

Mai B.

Mai B.asked

Finlease

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me or at least point me in the right direction. Currently, my situation is as follows:
- I have recently acquired an ABN as a sole trader
-my weekly income can fluctuate anywhere between $300-$3000 per week.
-I am also in the middle of starting a company separate from my current work.
-I am in need of a vehicle amongst other things

My biggest concern is the two defaults on my personal credit file from a couple of years ago. I was unexpectedly made redundant and had no income for a few months.

What are my options when it comes to getting a vehicle? Would I be eligible for a loan/chattel mortgage or a lease agreement considering my circumstances or am I best to sign up for a no credit check rent to own deal?

Thanks for your help.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Mai, thanks for your question. I think it best one of our team members have a chat with you to see if there are any options & if we can assist.

Can you let us know what state and area you are located as well as your best contact number or email address and I will have a local team member contact you

Mark

Get an answer from our members and Finlease representatives