4.9

1,407 reviews · Statistics

99% · 1,3995 · 0%
Loan TypeFixed Rate (454), Variable Rate (27), Line of Credit (14) and Split (1)
Loan Term4.871 years
Loan used for
  • Investment Property (1)
Application Process
Online Tools
Professional, knowledgeable team
Found reviewers competitive rates
Efficient service
See the Best Loans in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Finlease1,409 reviews
Erwin B
Erwin BNTDarwin, NT
  Car Financing

Darwin's Best Equipment & Vehicle Finance Broker!!

Big thank you to Justin Sinclair from the Darwin Branch for organising all our fleet vehicle finance. Process was smooth and efficient. Communication was always on point and Justin was able to find a great lender which suited all our needs.

We will definitely be using Justin again!! Show details ·  1

GAVIN UMARIA
GAVIN UMARIA

5 Star Service

I would like to compliment Charles Matthew for arranging my finance for my sports car. He is a superstar for me as he has assisted me with the process for getting approved my loan from the best lender's and also helped to negotiate the deal with the dealership. He has given me the choice and explained me about the process. He has approved my loan in few days and that really shocked me as it was very quick and easy. I had the best experience and definitely would recommend your company as you have a superstar employee who can easy resolve any issue with best knowledge, negotiating skills, understanding, responsive and great customer service. Definitely coming back if I need any financial assistance with my business. Show details ·  1
Hayden B.
Hayden B.ACTCanberra 2600, ACT
  Fair Incentive Car Financing

5 stars for Andrew from Finlease!

Andrew from Finlease is an absolute champion. He makes the process a breeze. I can't recommend him enough. Show reply
Samantha
Samantha
  Car Financing

Quick and easy financing solutions

Our accountant recommended James O'Donoghue as someone who could assist with financing for a vehicle purchase.

From the beginning James was easy to work with and updated us every step of the way.
We found the process to be swift & straightforward, unlike some of our previous experiences with financing vehicles in the past.

We will definitely utilise James again should we require his services. Show reply

Phil M.
Phil M.

Best business finance

Fantastic service, very prompt and professional. Highly recommend for everyone in business. Show details
Matt Geale
Matt Geale

Absolutely amazing team

We can not thank chris and his team at Finlease enough for their help in securing the finance for the purchase of a new prime mover. As our business is growing we would not think of anyone else to help us obtain finance for equipment that we require to keep building. Thank you again for all your help Show details
David
DavidVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Car Financing

Finance against second hand car

Thank you Miles, finance is complete. Your company did all as required, just the Finance company asked for much more details than expected, but all done as details were correct. Show details ·  1
Application Process
CAM
CAMVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Car Financing

Very easy and straightforward to deal with

Miles and team provided an excellent service, very easy and straightforward to deal with. Show reply
Samuel T.
Samuel T.

Very easy process

Braidy was very easy to deal with on our equipment finance. A great service provided.
Andrew
Andrew3 posts

Quick & Simple process for equipment finance

Luke Carroll at finlease did an amazing job of getting me finance for 2x Lincoln Flextec 500. It was short notice and Luke delivered once again. Meeting my companies finance needs. Luke and the team at Finlease understand my industry and have great knowledge about the various product available for financing. Show details ·  1
Aidan
Aidan

Truck finance

The team at finlease did an amazing job of getting me finance for equipment.
Brady helped me along the way and answered any questions I had.
Would recommend their service! Show details ·  1
JWB Earthworks
JWB EarthworksTASHobart, TAS

Amazing service

We had dale help us finance an excavator and a new/older truck for our business. Absolutely amazing service with a turnaround in a matter of no time. Looked at truck Friday and picked it up on Tuesday. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
shady e.
shady e.NSWSydney, NSW

Brilliant service

We recently organised our lease for quite a few machines required for our industry and Micheal was fantastic in helping us in a speedy manor and great rates. Show details ·  1
Iain Mac
Iain Mac

Seamless Service

Dealt with Andrew and the team in Canberra, couldnt be happier, wonderful support and service, will absolutely use again for my next purchase! Thanks guys. Show details ·  1
Sarah
Sarah2 posts
  Car Financing

Simple, personable, professional service. We wont use anyone else

Neil and his team make every transaction with them so easy. It's always such a pleasure to work with them. Highly recommend. Show reply

holly
holly  · Equipment Financing

Hi, what documentation does my partner need to provide for finance on a new scissor lift.

Finlease   DM

Hi Holly, it really depends on your husbands situation. Suggest you give us a call on 02 8404 2000 and we will have a team member near you have a chat with you. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Andrew
Andrew · Car Financing

What is your interest rate for a used car loan. Secured and unsecured.

sam · Finlease

Hi. I am Australian from Brisbane working overseas...am I eligible for a home loan to buy a house for my wife and kids in Brisbane? Thanks you.
Please reply to samsydney2165@gmail.com

Finlease   DM

Hi Sam We will have one of our property finance team send you an email to see what we can do

Mark O’Donoghue

sam

Thank you. I am still waiting response from your team.

Finlease   DM

Hi Sam, Jeff Harris from our property team sent an email to you introducing himself earlier this week to the email address you showed above. Is there a mobile number he can contact you on?

About Finlease

Finlease is a business finance broking firm that has been operating for over 30 years as a family-run business.

They can access finance for the following:

• Equipment finance, including a range of equipment for both civil finance and commercial finance.
  • Vehicle finance, including car, truck, trailer, bus & coach, boat, and aviation finance.
  • Technology finance, including education finance, IT finance, solar finance, and software finance.
  • Property finance, including residential and commercial property finance, as well as strata finance.
  • Business finance, including business overdraft alternatives, debt restructuring, debtor & invoice finance, and insurance premium funding.

They also do total debt restructures, working capital, and invoice discounting. The company sources finance from 20 different institutions, which it says

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the team at Finlease were professional, responsive, and helped customers understand and deal with complex documentation.
  • They also found that the brokers at Finlease were able to find them competitive rates and suitable lenders, giving them a good deal.
  • Reviewers that had their finance approved said that this process was very quick and easy - many said that they got approval within 5 days.
Compare all Finlease listings