Anushia

AnushiaSydney, NSW

Best car finance option in NSW as of November 2019!

James from Finlease got me the best rates for a car finance and I did my due diligence of shopping around for the best rates. Excellent customer service as well. Will definitely get in touch with them when my spouse's car needs replacing. Highly recommended!!

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Anushia, Thanks for this feedback and I have passed your comments on to James who will be delighted to see these. We would be very pleased to assist with the additional car when the time is right. Kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and Fast

Brand new car in the company, best rate in town, and quick and succinct service from Mick and Victoria. Cannot recommend them highly enough and will continue to refer work to them from my client base

1st Class Experience

I would have to rate my experience with Marko and Malinda as EXCEPTIONAL. They made my experience easy and was upfront and honest with the cost. It was an amazing experience. I will be using FinLease for all my future finances as well as recommending them to my family and friends.
Thank you all for your assistance!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Philip

PhilipMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Company Vehicle Finance

Easiest Finance Ever. No hassles everything was completed quickly without a fuss. Highly Recommended. Contact Harry if you need vehicle finance, nothing was a problem to him. Will be back next time I need finance.

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Philip, thanks for this feedback. Harry will be very pleased to see this and I have passed your comments on. We look forward to working with you again in the future, kind regards Mark ODonoghue CEO

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

As easy as it gets!

A quick phone call every time we need to purchase new cars or equipment, and its all sorted! Effortless from start to finish, with the guys knowing exactly what we need and where to source it from. Thanks again to James, Victoria and Miles, always putting in the extra effort to get things done! It is very much appreciated. Keep up the great work!

Hamish

HamishSydney, NSW

Exemplary service from Miles and Victoria

My first call is always to Miles and Victoria from Finlease whenever I'm looking to finance a new vehicle. They always deliver and offer expeditious execution throughout the process. I'd highly recommend them to anyone seeking a competitive financial product and fantastic service. Totally customer centric. Wonderful experience every time!

Josh Liddle

Josh LiddleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life made easy with the Finlease Team

Finlease set good expectations as my Tadano crane is the first price of equipment I have had financed. Throughout the process Michael made an effort to let me know the status and outstanding items to be collated to successfully complete the application. I will be using this team for my next equipment loan and would highly advise anyone to contact them.

Regards
Josh @ Liddle Steel Erection pty Ltd

Joe_Pharma Lab

Joe_Pharma LabSydney, NSW

Excellent service

We use specialised laboratory equipment. Finlease understood very quickly what we were trying to achieve. Communication with suppliers and ourselves was excellent, a very quick and simple process. Well done.

Peter Goodman

Peter GoodmanSydney, NSW

Excellent Service from the entire Team

The entire process was effortless, Even though my first point of contact went on holidays, his team seamlessly took over my loan and executed the entire process.

Extremely happy will be using them for all financial lend moving forward.

Outstanding service from Victoria Leonard

Victoria and the team were very quick to respond with any information I needed and made the whole process seamless. She was very helpful and always happy to help and offer advice. Victoria was able to secure me a great deal that I was very happy with overall. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to organise their car finance.

Put simply - Finlease know what they're doing

I've lost count of the number of times we've worked with Finlease and their team over more than a decade of being in business ourselves. One phone call and the team there know exactly what's required to take care of our financing needs for vehicles and equipment. We simply won't go anywhere else because they hunt for the best deals for us and make the whole process dead easy. Thanks again team.

Amazing service

We got our finance with James and he was absolutely amazing. He kept in constant contact with us and updated us daily. The application was processed so quickly. We will definitely be using James again!

Ryan

RyanSydney, NSW

Car leasing made easy

I have just signed 2 more vehicles with Finlease and Jay and Chris from the team make it simple and made sure I was looked after with the best rate around. They offer the best of both worlds, ease of getting all the approval paperwork and the best rate with out all the hidden back-end charges. I would definitely recommend them.

Awesome service

Great service from James at Finlease. Saved me a lot of time and was always contactable with any questions I had. I would highly recommend Finlease and James to anyone looking for finance.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Continuing association with Finiease.

This is my second lease with Finlease.
I'm glad to say the boys are still as good as the first time.
Jay, especially, made the whole process seamless and easy.He was professional and very approachable.
The rate was very competitive .

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys make it easy

My novated lease through a private seller was no problem for these guys. Michael is a legend have used him on several other deals over the years. Would recommend anyone chasing finance give them a shot.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Car ModelVolkswagen Amarok 2H (2011-Present)

Josephine

JosephineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Going the extra mile!

We have now used Finlease multiple times, Vasa provides great service. She is quick at responding and goes that extra mile to make it happen. She makes the process easy and fast. Thank you!

Snobby Pets Vet

Snobby Pets VetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loan 3 out of 3

Rang Amit on Monday for finance for Solar Panels on my new Commercial property. Upfront, NO PROBLEM. Beat finance offer from Solar Panel finance mob, heaps better interest rate, paperwork sent, signed and deal settled within 5 days, still haven't received paperwork from other mob. Can't complain at all. Thanks Finlease (AGAIN)

Renee

ReneeHunter Region, NSW

Second Time Around With Finlease

This is the second time we have dealt with Finlease in obtaining finance to purchase vehicles for our business and from the onset the experience with Finlease was fantastic.
They are a highly organised business who have superb follow up, keep you informed and makes the whole process of obtaining finance easy. The after sale service is also spot on by making sure you have received the documents, you are happy with the product.
Well done to the team at Finlease, no need to go searching for a competitive rate, pickup the phone and call Michael or Michelle and I am sure you will be satisfied.

Car ModelToyota Prado

Gerald K.

Gerald K.South East Queensland, QLD

They understand you!

Its rare to find a company in the finance sector that take the time to understand your business and appreciates the value of your time.
Transactions only get easier and more efficient.
To Amit and his team, thank you!

Deneasked

I'm a Kiwi who lived in Australia for seven years and established my ongoing Australian business over ten years ago. After operating my Aus business from NZ over the last 5 years, I am looking to return to Aus and am wanting marine pleasure craft finance in the region of $100k. Am I likely to be eligible even though I am not an Australian citizen?

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Dene, it may well be fine. Suggest you give James O'Donoghue a call and have a chat about the overall need so we can give you greater clarity. James cam be reached on 0413 470 370

Thank you.

Maryasked

What is your running cost for a New Car loan?

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Mary, thanks for your question, can we suggest that you call us on 02 8484 2000 and speak to one of our team members so we can obtain greater clarity around your question and provide some answers.

Kind regards,

The Finlease Team

Mary

Sorry constructed the question wrong. What I meant is running interest rate for the New Car Loan?

Andrew

Andrewasked

Hello
I’m wondering how much lease payments are on a bus/coach?

Finlease M.Finlease

Hi Andrew it would depend on the price of the bus and the term of debt. Michael Ryan is our bus and coach finance specialist, please feel free to call him on 0417279891.

Thanks Mark

Get an answer from our members and Finlease representatives