Renee

ReneeHunter Region, NSW

Second Time Around With Finlease

This is the second time we have dealt with Finlease in obtaining finance to purchase vehicles for our business and from the onset the experience with Finlease was fantastic.
They are a highly organised business who have superb follow up, keep you informed and makes the whole process of obtaining finance easy. The after sale service is also spot on by making sure you have received the documents, you are happy with the product.
Well done to the team at Finlease, no need to go searching for a competitive rate, pickup the phone and call Michael or Michelle and I am sure you will be satisfied.

Car ModelToyota Prado

Gerald K.

Gerald K.South East Queensland, QLD

They understand you!

Its rare to find a company in the finance sector that take the time to understand your business and appreciates the value of your time.
Transactions only get easier and more efficient.
To Amit and his team, thank you!

Ljupco Nicoski

Ljupco NicoskiSydney, NSW

Response, service... outstanding

from initial contact in regards to the rates, response fast & accurate
very competitive rates on the market
time to complete the process, also great
finalising the contract, well explained and compete way better then expected
Looking forward to the next finance

Wayne Matherson

Wayne MathersonCentral Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with and very competitive

Chris and Malinda made the process effortless and quickly sourced the best option for our company. Their communication was informative and prompt. I look forward to dealing with the Finlease team again.

Craig Shipway

Craig ShipwayFyshwick 2609, ACT

So Easy

Brady and Kerri-Anne are so easy to deal with. We needed our vehicle leases sorted quickly and they were. Every hurdle was overcome with ease, every detail covered professionally, and the Bank & Dealership organised. This is our third lease with Finlease, and we will be back.

Luke S.

Luke S.Central West, NSW

Fantastic group of people, awesome experience.

Extremely satisfied with Michael. Great person to deal with and a great rate to go with it.
I would highly suggest Finlease Orange to anyone looking for a great rate and professional mannerisms.

Car ModelHyundai

Easy Car Finance

Peter and Malik gave excellent service when we required finance for our new vehicle. Great rates and quick finance from a team that cares about our business. Thank you for good customer service

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

James beleno

James belenoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and so easy

Michael was fantastic and very easy to work with. Through the whole thing Michael gave excellent advice and got me the best rates. Highly recommended to anyone looking for fiance for any occasion.

Car ModelJeep Grand Cherokee WK SRT
Mark ODonoghueFinlease

Hi James, thanks for the feedback and I have passed your comments onto Michael and his team. we look forward to working with you again when you next have a requirement. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

HeshR

HeshRSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service and easy to deal with

Michael was friendly and up front with what was involved in getting the car financed. Was able to get a good deal quickly and without hassle. Michael co-ordinated with the dealer directly and made the process very easy and smooth. Would recommend them for car finance.

Car ModelHyundai i30 PD
Mark ODonoghueFinlease

Thanks for the feedback HeshR, I will pass your comments onto Michael in our QLD team. Kind regards Mark O'Donoghue CEO

Leigh

Leigh

Excellent Hassle Free dealings

I have used Finlease exclusively for my vehicle requirements as the service provided by Dale Archer at Finlease is faultless and hassle free.
Based on my previous dealings I would not waste my time with any other Company.

Mark ODonoghueFinlease

Thanks Leigh, this is really lovely feedback for Dale and I have passed your comments on. We really appreciate your ongoing support and look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Kasie A.

Kasie A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good service

We used Finlease to purchase a 2nd hand car from a private seller interstate.
Very helpful staff. Always quick to respond and met a very strict deadline.
Would highly recommend to friends and family and would use them again myself.

tony

tonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple no fuss lending

One can never complain about great service
Jeff and Malinda do an outstanding job and make the whole process an ever so easy process.
Keep up the good work and I look forward to dealing with you in the future

Tony

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Mark ODonoghueFinlease

Hi Tony, really appreciate this positive feedback and I passed your comments on to Jeff and Malinda. We also look forward to working with you again soon. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

EDGE LIVING

EDGE LIVINGHobart, TAS

Professional and efficient service

I have several vehicles financed through finlease and each transaction gets easier.
Great service and teamwork in a very professional manner;
I always give finlease the opportunity to quote and they are very competitive.

Mark ODonoghueFinlease

Thanks Edge Living. Lovely to see you we have financed several vehicles for you. I have passed your comments on to Dale from our Tassie office who will be delighted to see this feedback. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Great Service

Finlease supply amazing customer Service, always very helpful and make everything so easy. All details/Areas taken care of with no surprises on completion, everything explained in full. Completion of loan also done within an astonishing short period of time

Mark ODonoghueFinlease

Thanks for this very positive review Toni, It’s really pleasing to see that you experienced a great outcome in all aspects of the process. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Maggie

MaggieSydney, NSW

Very professional and efficiency service

The service is so productive with very friendly manner. I am very satisfied with the loan as it is my expectation. Wonderful team work with understanding what the customer needs.

Mark ODonoghueFinlease

Hi Maggie, thanks for this feedback and appreciate the comments around our teamwork. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

awtsservice

awtsserviceSydney Surrounds, NSW

Continue to Excel at Professional Service

Sixth dealing with Finlease dating back to 2003. Jay and his team never cease to astound with their excellent, prompt and professional service. Nothing is ever too much effort. Have always sought to protect our interests and achieve cutting edge rates. Have recommended them and will continue to do so.

TAH

TAHSouth East Queensland, QLD

TROUBLE SHOOTING IS THEIR THING

I initially had a few concerns regarding this company however they have helped me to work through it. I would highly recommend if you have a problem to contact the CEO Mark

Mark

MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great company great service

We have now used Finlease many times, and each time we get great results, quick , on the ball, personal service, means our equipment is delivered when we want it and in time to be put into immediate use

Mark ODonoghueFinlease

Thanks Mark, appreciate the positive feedback and thanks for continuing to use Finlease. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

DanonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never Again!

Merissa Sadler

Merissa SadlerSydney, NSW

CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING!

I have dealt with Finlease before and will continue to use them for all our business finance as well as recommend them to people I know. Both times, their customer service and efficiency have been exceptional and they have been so helpful ensuring a normally stressful task of obtaining finance is hassle free! Christos' customer service needs to be recognised as he is amazing! I know who to go to for all my finance needs....FINLEASE!

Loan Start DateAugust 2019