1,416 reviews

Aoife McGarvey
Aoife McGarvey
  Fair Incentive Equipment Financing

Equipment loan for business

[Name Removed] from Finlease was excellent and made the process very straightforward. Would recommend.
Blake W.
Blake W.South East Queensland, QLD

Finlease Saves the Day with Quick Business Car Finance

Finlease really came through for us! Our new work car was delivered way earlier than expected, which was great, but meant we needed finance fast. Dusty at Finlease was on the ball and got everything sorted quickly. He understood our needs as a business, and made the whole process painless. They definitely know their stuff when it comes to vehicle finance, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to any business in the same boat. Show details
Ryan Brock
Ryan BrockMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Exceptional

This must be my 7th time financing with Finlease. The service has been amazing from the start. I keep coming back because their rates are good and they make it so simple to do.
Cannot recommend enough. Show details ·  1
Kurt M.
Kurt M.

TRUCK APPROVAL

Had the pleasure being assisted by Brady from Finlease, after multiple attempts to get the finance for an older truck with no luck, Brady came through with an approval a few days later. He bent over backwards to get it over the line and it payed off. The after purchase support has been great also, always keeping in touch. Keen for the next purchase through Brady. Thanks again Show reply
kieranshp
kieranshp

Thanks !

Thanks Tim Great Help! Helped me even though we didn’t use their services Show reply
Mark
MarkTasmania3 posts
  Equipment Financing

Great service and flexible finance for our business

Finlease provided the right finance options for our business, delivered with friendly, efficient service. Show details ·  1
Bryce Gibson
Bryce GibsonHunter Region, NSW

7 star experience

Chris and his team were quick and pain free in my car finance. In my 15+ years in business I have never had finance finished days before the car was even ready. Finlease made it so easy. Thank you Chris Show details ·  1
Dave
DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Finlease, Adelaide

We would highly recommend Neil and his team at Finlease, Adelaide. Their efficiency and positive attitude in sorting out all of our Equipment Finance needs out is impressive to say the least. Show reply
Michael - QLD
Michael - QLD

Fast Service

Thanks to Justin for arranging my car Finance. Service and correspondence was quick/efficient.
Highly Recommended. Show details ·  1
Erwin B
Erwin BDarwin, NT
  Car Financing

Darwin's Best Equipment & Vehicle Finance Broker!!

Big thank you to Justin Sinclair from the Darwin Branch for organising all our fleet vehicle finance. Process was smooth and efficient. Communication was always on point and Justin was able to find a great lender which suited all our needs.

We will definitely be using Justin again!! Show details ·  1

GAVIN UMARIA
GAVIN UMARIA

5 Star Service

I would like to compliment Charles Matthew for arranging my finance for my sports car. He is a superstar for me as he has assisted me with the process for getting approved my loan from the best lender's and also helped to negotiate the deal with the dealership. He has given me the choice and explained me about the process. He has approved my loan in few days and that really shocked me as it was very quick and easy. I had the best experience and definitely would recommend your company as you have a superstar employee who can easy resolve any issue with best knowledge, negotiating skills, understanding, responsive and great customer service. Definitely coming back if I need any financial assistance with my business. Show details ·  1
Hayden B.
Hayden B.Canberra 2600, ACT
  Fair Incentive Car Financing

5 stars for Andrew from Finlease!

Andrew from Finlease is an absolute champion. He makes the process a breeze. I can't recommend him enough. Show reply
Samantha
Samantha
  Car Financing

Quick and easy financing solutions

Our accountant recommended James O'Donoghue as someone who could assist with financing for a vehicle purchase.

From the beginning James was easy to work with and updated us every step of the way.
We found the process to be swift & straightforward, unlike some of our previous experiences with financing vehicles in the past.

We will definitely utilise James again should we require his services. Show reply

Phil M.
Phil M.

Best business finance

Fantastic service, very prompt and professional. Highly recommend for everyone in business. Show details ·  1
Matt Geale
Matt Geale
  Fair Incentive Equipment Financing

Absolutely amazing team

We can not thank chris and his team at Finlease enough for their help in securing the finance for the purchase of a new prime mover. As our business is growing we would not think of anyone else to help us obtain finance for equipment that we require to keep building. Thank you again for all your help Show details ·  1

holly
holly  · Equipment Financing

Hi, what documentation does my partner need to provide for finance on a new scissor lift.

Finlease   DM

Hi Holly, it really depends on your husbands situation. Suggest you give us a call on 02 8404 2000 and we will have a team member near you have a chat with you. Kind regards Mark O’Donoghue CEO

Andrew
Andrew · Car Financing

What is your interest rate for a used car loan. Secured and unsecured.

sam · Finlease

Hi. I am Australian from Brisbane working overseas...am I eligible for a home loan to buy a house for my wife and kids in Brisbane? Thanks you.
Please reply to samsydney2165@gmail.com

Finlease   DM

Hi Sam We will have one of our property finance team send you an email to see what we can do

Mark O’Donoghue

sam

Thank you. I am still waiting response from your team.

Finlease   DM

Hi Sam, Jeff Harris from our property team sent an email to you introducing himself earlier this week to the email address you showed above. Is there a mobile number he can contact you on?

About Finlease

Finlease is a business finance broking firm that has been operating for over 30 years as a family-run business.

They can access finance for the following:

• Equipment finance, including a range of equipment for both civil finance and commercial finance.
  • Vehicle finance, including car, truck, trailer, bus & coach, boat, and aviation finance.
  • Technology finance, including education finance, IT finance, solar finance, and software finance.
  • Property finance, including residential and commercial property finance, as well as strata finance.
  • Business finance, including business overdraft alternatives, debt restructuring, debtor & invoice finance, and insurance premium funding.

They also do total debt restructures, working capital, and invoice discounting. The company sources finance from 20 different institutions, which it says

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the team at Finlease were professional, responsive, and helped customers understand and deal with complex documentation.
  • They also found that the brokers at Finlease were able to find them competitive rates and suitable lenders, giving them a good deal.
  • Reviewers that had their finance approved said that this process was very quick and easy - many said that they got approval within 5 days.
Compare all Finlease listings