Finn

Finn

See the Best Financial Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Finn Group

3.8
Joe Smith
Joe SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay Away from Mick Craig Finn franchisee

Not trustworthy agent, told something else and when you put you business listing than mick will do nothing but talking your money out every week from your nominated bank account.

G Train
G TrainGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sam provided a very detailed easy to understand business profile and financial statements after hours.

Have only just begun looking into a business and are very impressed with how it’s going. All of my questions to date have been answered. I haven’t used these guys before and already I will be meeting the seller in a couple of days.

Kath H
Kath HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent professional advice

I contacted Steve as I had completed some of his online courses and found them to be interesting and informative. I was looking for professional guidance and advice to assist with purchasing a business. Steve’s advice was very down to earth and professional, as well as always getting back to me very quickly. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Faultless!

Such a pleasure to deal with, extremely professional and knowledgable, impeccable communication and transparency in the process and always working to find the most qualified and suitable buyers. Would highly recommend.

A big thank you to Finn Business sales

I highly recommend Finn Business Sales to anyone contemplating selling their business. The Finn business broker knew exactly how to drill down to the market value of our business, and to explain this to the buyer. A great professional service.

Mystubby
MystubbySouthwest, VIC

Finn removed the stress of selling Our business

The whole experience was stress free . I was supported with the business broker at every step which was important to me as I became ill when we were beginning to have buyers interested .
The business broker ,Tony ,achieved an excellent outcome .Tony took the time to fully understand our business .I appreciate Tony’s assistance .

Deejays
Deejays Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

He is smart and posses salesman ship, knows his business well. Full credit to him. He knows how to attract the customers and feed to their request and requirements. Good personality

Finn Head OfficeThe Finn GroupSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time. Every broker we have is very dedicated to their clients and they'll be glad to see you are happy! Regards, Steve Finn

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Steve P.
Steve P.Perth, WA

Overall really good, thanks guys!

As a referral agent since 2009 I’ve dealt with both The FINN Group itself and Individually with their business brokers. Communication has always been of the highest caliber and what has been promised to me and others I’ve referred has always been delivered upon.

Finn Head OfficeThe Finn GroupSend a private message

Thanks Steve, we always try to look after your clients

Julian
JulianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very knowledgable brokers and great service

We were looking to buy a franchise business and didn’t know where to start, Steve gave us some great advice and helped us understand the franchise market.

We trusted them with providing us the correct information and helping us from the start through to the purchase.

Thanks Julian, happy to help. Steve

Siri
SiriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

‘In Good Hands’

I have used the Finn Group for many years and believe that they are the most professional team in the industry. Especially regarding franchise sales. Keep up the sterling work!

Finn Head OfficeThe Finn GroupSend a private message

Thanks for that. We put a lot of time and effort into how we do things, and each member of our team is very dedicated to helping their clients as best they can

Andy
AndyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top Notch!

In my dealings, they were always spot-on with their service and follow-up.
They have great knowledge of their stock list and were always happy to help with answering any questions.

Finn Head OfficeThe Finn GroupSend a private message

Thanks Andy glad you are happy!

Industry Leader

Steve from Finn Franchise Brokers gave us some good advice to help us with our future plans, and there was no charge. Just a willingness to help! Cheers Steve and team.

Happy to help Scott, thanks for the good review. Steve

Carl Naessens
Carl Naessens

If only there was a ‘zero’ star review

As a buyer, these guys SUCK. I feel for anyone trying to sell their business. I’ve been forced to use them by the seller due to some crap contract.

OMG, please stay away because dealing with these amateurs is like buying an old Nokia 4310 phone. Yes, it still works but it offers no features/options you need when you need them. OMG, how bad are you guys! Spreading the word.

Stay away. Be warned if you sign up even if terms decent. Your loss...

The Doc
The DocSouth West, QLD

2 leads in 6 months.

Went for there low cost plan, rather than there $7,000 dollar plan. This involves them advertising, and screening customer for $ before referring them to me to sell my own franchise. Had to send them a lot of information, and they seemed efficient at the beginning but after 6 moths and $4,500. Paid to them I had 2 customers referred, both showed very little interest. Very disappointed with the whole experience.

Absolute misconduct by Finn Franchise Brokers

Finn Franchise Broker took upfront fees for advertising. Couldn't sell our business due to no skills obviously. No communication from Broker for a few months, then was told by Finn Franchise Brokers Head Office, broker has left the company. Head Office wash their hands of the selling agreement as apparently has nothing to do with them. Head Office should be accountable. BEWARE -do NOT use Finn Franchise Brokers to sell your business!