Finn

Finn

3.7

A big thank you to Finn Business sales

I highly recommend Finn Business Sales to anyone contemplating selling their business. The Finn business broker knew exactly how to drill down to the market value of our business, and to explain this to the buyer. A great professional service.

Mystubby

MystubbySouthwest, VIC

Finn removed the stress of selling Our business

The whole experience was stress free . I was supported with the business broker at every step which was important to me as I became ill when we were beginning to have buyers interested .
The business broker ,Tony ,achieved an excellent outcome .Tony took the time to fully understand our business .I appreciate Tony’s assistance .

Deejays

Deejays Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

He is smart and posses salesman ship, knows his business well. Full credit to him. He knows how to attract the customers and feed to their request and requirements. Good personality

Finn Head OfficeThe Finn Group

Thanks for taking the time. Every broker we have is very dedicated to their clients and they'll be glad to see you are happy! Regards, Steve Finn

Financial Services

Find out how Finn compares to other Financial Services

Steve P.

Steve P.Perth, WA

Overall really good, thanks guys!

As a referral agent since 2009 I’ve dealt with both The FINN Group itself and Individually with their business brokers. Communication has always been of the highest caliber and what has been promised to me and others I’ve referred has always been delivered upon.

Finn Head OfficeThe Finn Group

Thanks Steve, we always try to look after your clients

Julian

JulianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very knowledgable brokers and great service

We were looking to buy a franchise business and didn’t know where to start, Steve gave us some great advice and helped us understand the franchise market.

We trusted them with providing us the correct information and helping us from the start through to the purchase.

Thanks Julian, happy to help. Steve

Siri

SiriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

‘In Good Hands’

I have used the Finn Group for many years and believe that they are the most professional team in the industry. Especially regarding franchise sales. Keep up the sterling work!

Finn Head OfficeThe Finn Group

Thanks for that. We put a lot of time and effort into how we do things, and each member of our team is very dedicated to helping their clients as best they can

Andy

AndyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top Notch!

In my dealings, they were always spot-on with their service and follow-up.
They have great knowledge of their stock list and were always happy to help with answering any questions.

Finn Head OfficeThe Finn Group

Thanks Andy glad you are happy!

Industry Leader

Steve from Finn Franchise Brokers gave us some good advice to help us with our future plans, and there was no charge. Just a willingness to help! Cheers Steve and team.

Happy to help Scott, thanks for the good review. Steve

Carl Naessens

Carl Naessens

If only there was a ‘zero’ star review

As a buyer, these guys SUCK. I feel for anyone trying to sell their business. I’ve been forced to use them by the seller due to some crap contract.

OMG, please stay away because dealing with these amateurs is like buying an old Nokia 4310 phone. Yes, it still works but it offers no features/options you need when you need them. OMG, how bad are you guys! Spreading the word.

Stay away. Be warned if you sign up even if terms decent. Your loss...

Financial Services

Find out how Finn compares to other Financial Services

The Doc

The DocSouth West, QLD

2 leads in 6 months.

Went for there low cost plan, rather than there $7,000 dollar plan. This involves them advertising, and screening customer for $ before referring them to me to sell my own franchise. Had to send them a lot of information, and they seemed efficient at the beginning but after 6 moths and $4,500. Paid to them I had 2 customers referred, both showed very little interest. Very disappointed with the whole experience.

Absolute misconduct by Finn Franchise Brokers

Finn Franchise Broker took upfront fees for advertising. Couldn't sell our business due to no skills obviously. No communication from Broker for a few months, then was told by Finn Franchise Brokers Head Office, broker has left the company. Head Office wash their hands of the selling agreement as apparently has nothing to do with them. Head Office should be accountable. BEWARE -do NOT use Finn Franchise Brokers to sell your business!

Des

DesMelbourne

Make sure your business broker has the right skills and not just a big name

Broker took fees upfront for advertising and due diligence. Didn't have the necessary skills or expertise to sell an automotive service business, no apparent support from Finn Franchise Brokers. When proved difficult to sell, broker went missing - no direct contact for 4 months! When complained to Finn Franchise Brokers CEO he advised my agreement was with my broker and basically nothing to do with them. Beware.