99% · 1011 · 1%
Application Process

Rue M.
Rue M.Central Queensland, QLD2 posts

Highly recommend

Second time being assisted by Dylan, as always, he goes out of his way to ensure his customers' wish is met. Prompt and great communication all the way. Wish I could give 100 stars to this guy and his services! Show details
Jesse street
Jesse streetNorth Queensland, QLD

Getting a new car

Ben and Adrian where amazing help with every step I had to go through with getting my new car
Would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a new vehicle
Stuart S
Stuart S

No feedback

I assume that my application was turned down - as a retired person it seems not many lenders are willing to consider you. I am only assuming this as despite asking a number of times for feedback I heard nothing at all. This is extremely disappointing when you have shared a lot of personal financial information not to at least have explained the reasons for your refusal.
Danny
DannyPerth, WA

Exceptional service, immediate turnaround

Dylan was brilliant, started with a call to me at 8am and by 2pm that day I had an approved loan. Would highly recommend Show details
Cedrick
Cedrick2 posts

Smooth easy process

Dylan was the best, smooth and easy process. Highly recommended. Show details
Billy
Billy
  Fair Incentive

Mitsubishi triton

Can't believe I can get my 2nd finance with this service fast n honest, thank you very much Dylan hopefully see you in the future thank again. Show details
Christian
ChristianWimmera, VIC2 posts

Hardworking

Dylan was a very good! He worked non stop until we got the approval. His the man for the job!
Thankyou! 5 star for you guys❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Nick
Nick

Wonderful

Legit one of the best finance companies and people I've ever dealt with. Dylan was a superstar and managed to get me my dream car. They were eager and professional the entire time. Highly recommend!
Tom
Tom

Highly recommend Dylan, an absolute superstar

Dylan was an absolute professional to deal with and delivered on getting me the best rate against all other competitors. I can’t recommend him enough. Show details
Lana M.
Lana M.2 posts

Dylan, by far the best loan consultant!

Dylan did what no other loan consultant could do because he actually cares! He explored everything, was professional , knowledgeable and delivered on his promise. He also kept me in the loop throughout the process. Thank you for your exceptional service , Dylan ! It’s such a relief to know that such great service still exists Show details
Chris
ChrisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Customer service

The service I received from Dylan at Finwise finance was above and beyond expectations.
Thank you Dylan. Cant wait to get my car. Show details
Rue
RueCentral Queensland, QLD

Dylan really worked himself out to make sure I secure my car loan, great communication too. Appreciated mate. Show details
Tahlia A.
Tahlia A.

Fantastic communication and friendly service

Dylan was amazing. His communication was fantastic. He worked really hard to help me get a loan AND find the car best suited for me and my needs. Definitely would recommend him to anyone looking for financing.
Jemilia Sabani-Calabrese
Jemilia Sabani-CalabreseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreams do come true

Dylan was an absolute pleasure to work with. Great communicator, available to answer every query in such detail; I could completely trust Dylan from the initial phone call. Still amazed how fast I received my beautiful vehicle, without all those tears and headaches. Couldn’t recommend Dylan enough, extremely grateful customer Show details ·  1
Azadeh
AzadehSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Personal loan

Thanks again for a fantastic customer service Dylan went above and beyond to engage the right stakeholders and seek advice.
Thanks a lot Show details ·  1