Series 9, Series 7

• Internal Layout

Emily C. Bieman

Emily C. BiemanGunnedah

A few teething problems, but works now. F&P Customer service is ridiculously bad.

Purchased in August 2020.

Jim Y

Jim YSydney, NSW

Seemless and Sleek

Initial thought was that it doesnt dry properly. Thats because the user didnt remove the tape covering the vent holes on the side of the drawer. Hehe
As I've read before this dishwasher is super quiet. It cleans the dishes perfectly and dries them just as it should.
Installation was also super easy.
Well done Fisher & paykel

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman.

PhuongSydney, NSW

Perfect dishwasher for 2 people

I absolutely love this dishwasher. Its so quiet that I can't tell that it is on unti I place my ear against the door! And it cleans dishes so well to. The single drawer is just the perfect size for my husband and I. At last we can wash dishes each night rather than having to wait a few days for a full load (yuck!!)

Date PurchasedNov 2017
DishDrawer Dishwashers

Find out how Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer Tall compares to other DishDrawer Dishwashers

PDW

PDWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't buy any other type

Kate P

Kate PSydney

Great. Love it.

Emily C. Bieman

Emily C. BiemanGunnedah

Fisher & Paykel ripped me off $1000

Jenni Munro

Jenni MunroFoster, Victoria

Very happy with my choice, single tall dishwasher

I live alone in average size unit. Chose the single drawer deep F&P Dishwasher and am very happy with it. I had it integrated so sits nicely under the bench behind the cupboard door. I have been using the dishwasher for about 3 months. It is super quiet, can't always tell if it is finished it is so quiet. I do a quick rinse prior to putting dishes in dw but have tried not rinsing and the result is the same. No water stains or dirt on dishes at finish of wash. Would fully recommend the model of Fisher & Paykel dishwasher I chose.

Lucy-Belle W.

Lucy-Belle W.asked

Single DishDrawer Tall

Cant tell if it's working or not? Makes no noise except a fee beeps at the start when I close the door (which seems right) but then after a while I hear 3 short beeps and one long beep. Then that repeats. No idea what's happening, help?

Anonymous01
Anonymous01

You have activated pause mode. Read the quick start guide (link below); assuming your model is DD60STI9. Otherwise you can find your manual on their website. Since you posted 8 months ago, I gather you have probably solved the problem by now anyway.

CHJ

CHJasked

Single DishDrawer Tall DD60STI7

New home and no instructions, how can
you tell when a cycle has finished?

Phuong

If you find the door is hard to open, the cycle is still going. Don't force it open. When it's finished, the door is pretty easy to open. You can also listen for noise :) (That's what I do sometimes, I put my ear against the door ha ha, towards the end of the cycle it's quite quiet)

Natasha C.

Natasha C.asked

Single DishDrawer Tall

My machine keeps switching itself on and I can’t turn it off; the lights are flashing and when I close the door it starts the cycle. 3 short beeps then a long 4th one.

See all Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer Tall questions

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Compare all 6 Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer Tall
CategoryDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,649.00$1,529.00$1,291.00$1,299.00
FeaturesChild Lock and Eco Mode/WashChild Lock and Eco Mode/WashChild Lock and Eco Mode/WashChild Lock and Eco Mode/Wash
Number of Place Settings 7777
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Water Consumption6.9 L/wash6.9 L/wash6.9 L/wash6.9 L/wash
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Energy Consumption136 kWh per year136 kWh per year136 kWh per year136 kWh per year
Control Panel Position TopFrontFrontFront
Maximum Noise Level43 db43 db43 db43 db
Number of Programs15151111
Colour / FinishStainless SteelStainless SteelWhite
Dimensions 454 x 599 x 571 mm478 x 599 x 573 mm454 x 599 x 573 mm454 x 599 x 573 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare all 6 Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer Tall