Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer Tall

Series 9, Series 7

Phuong

PhuongSydney, NSW

Perfect dishwasher for 2 people

I absolutely love this dishwasher. Its so quiet that I can't tell that it is on unti I place my ear against the door! And it cleans dishes so well to. The single drawer is just the perfect size for my husband and I. At last we can wash dishes each night rather than having to wait a few days for a full load (yuck!!)

Date PurchasedNov 2017

PDWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't buy any other type

Kate P

Fisher & Paykel ripped me off $1000

Date PurchasedFeb 2013

Jenni Munro

Jenni MunroFoster, Victoria

Very happy with my choice, single tall dishwasher

I live alone in average size unit. Chose the single drawer deep F&P Dishwasher and am very happy with it. I had it integrated so sits nicely under the bench behind the cupboard door. I have been using the dishwasher for about 3 months. It is super quiet, can't always tell if it is finished it is so quiet. I do a quick rinse prior to putting dishes in dw but have tried not rinsing and the result is the same. No water stains or dirt on dishes at finish of wash. Would fully recommend the model of Fisher & Paykel dishwasher I chose.

Natasha C.

Natasha C.asked

My machine keeps switching itself on and I can’t turn it off; the lights are flashing and when I close the door it starts the cycle. 3 short beeps then a long 4th one.

Bob K

Bob Kasked

My tall single DishDrawer does not appear to have legs supplied in the package but has the leg mountings underneath

Hi Bob K,
I don't think you are missing anything. The double drawers sit on the floor and are fixed to the cabinet sides and have feet. The single tall drawer just fixes to the sides of the cabinet.
I suspect that the bottom of the metal shell is the same for both models.
A copy of the installation instructions is at
Hope this helps.
Cheers, Pete W

MaryLou

MaryLouasked

What is the difference please between these 2 all dishdrawer models: DD60SCTX9 and DD60SDFTX9? The latter model is a little more expensive than the former. I am wondering how to chose between them. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives