Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer

Series 9, Series 6 and Series 7

Alleycat

AlleycatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love it!

Purchased in April 2018 at Appliances Online for $1,439.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

Aurora

AuroraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our old one was better

The clips on the racks come off and are VERY hard to put back together.
The spinner is always being stopped because the racks seem too close.
The sloping plate racks make loading difficult.

Purchased in April 2019.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

Keith

KeithHigh Wycombe

Very happy

This dish washer is great for a small family as you can just load one draw and wash those dishes. It always gets the dishes lean and dry and is simple to use and reasonably quiet on all settings. The only negative is it takes a bit longer to install. I would definitely recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
ianbreview

ianbreviewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our Fisher & Paykel Experience

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Don't buy a dishdrawer

Worst purchase when I renovated the kitchen last year. I have to inspect every dish and every piece of cutlery that comes out - there is ALWAYS something that is dirty. I am getting so frustrated with it. Hate hate hate it. Do not buy one. What's the point of using a dishwasher if you have to examine everything that's in it every time you empty it. So disappointed and so pissed off.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

emyoma

emyomaNew South Wales

Love it!

Our dishdrawers have been in for 6 months now and haven't skipped a beat. I have preset my top drawer for dishes and bottom drawer for pots and pans which my dishwasher knows without me pressing a button. I have a bit of OCD when it comes to dishwashers and do give everything a light rinse, however it probably doesn't need it. I did find that using either Morning Fresh or Finish powder that there is a gross buildup in the bottom of the drawers and my glasswear is cloudy, but my machine seems to LOVE a little of the $3 Coles powder and rinse aid for a sparkling & dry wash everytime.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Fisher and Paykel crap

I have had 3 technicians out and charged 362.00 which will not be refunded. The developers have been silent on who installed the dishwasher. I’m over it I have asked f&p to collect the piece of junk. It just doesn’t work and I’m sick of the backwards and forwards. I paid a lot of money for my unit and I get this junk.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Bronwyn

BronwynSydney

WORKS WELL BUT IS VERY NOISY

I am happy with the dishwasher and also love that it has some many cycles to choose from the eco cycle is just under 40 minutes and I can get everything clean, however, it is quite unpleasant that the dishwasher is so noisy and cannot hear the TV and need to increase the volume. Other than the noise the dishwasher worked well.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Sara Paton

Sara Paton

Great small machine with eco options

Having decided to get a small dishwasher in my own place having stayed in a couple of airbnb places recently, this is the quietest machine I have used. With Quick cycle, with eco options, that still clean and dry immaculately it gives me all I was looking for. We are a couple only who use it every day and it suits our needs perfectly. Top that off with running it early in the day with or solar inputs and it is more than efficient for us.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Gaurav

GauravMelbourne

Ideal for a compact kitchen

I have used Fisher and Paykel for close to 4 years now.. work well, based on the load,you can choose different load options.needs a bit of clean every month,for which i use a cleaner and run it for a full cycle.Its a bit small for a big kitchen but works well with a small family

Date PurchasedOct 2014

kiwi

kiwi

Carnt do with out" Henry" the best

Its very quiet .Cleans dishes really well no rinsing first.
Perfect fit for my kitchen .Room for six place setting all up.
Easy enough for my grandchildren to load.
Easy to install
Well worth the money would even recommend it to my friends .
Very pleased with the product .

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Luana

LuanaSydney

This is my fourth set of dishdrawers!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Gerry

GerryEltham

Great Product

Our second dish draw, the first one purchased 2003,and was used almost every day.
This one our second and with extra functions, runs quiet extra drying time if required, and with the adjustable
shelves to put those taller cups in, and the glasses sparkle when thy come out, we just love our dish draw
and would recommend it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Worse appliance i have ever bought

Doesn't clean well. Every load something is not clean no matter how i stack and it's never overloaded. It is quiet though but wish i hadn't bought it. I usually always buy fisher and paykel products. Tech came out and said not to use tablets nor rinse aid. Use powder but still not good.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Hayden

HaydenVIC, 3006

Great

I love dishdrawer as they are great on space and quiet. They was the dishes well and are perfect for a couple, however when you have more people over you find yourself needing to do more than one load as they capacity just isn't there for a larger amount of dishes. It drys the dishes well and I would get another one when the time is right to replace it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Kie, Sydney

Kie, Sydney

This will be my last FP dish drawer

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Melissa Milton

Melissa MiltonCairns

Single drawer dishwasher

This is an extremely quiet dishwasher and with it being single drawer it is is the perfect choice for a single person or a kitchen in a small unit. It has been so handy in my unit. Very happy that i chose Fisher & Paykel. You get what you pay for with this dishwasher for sure. Well and truly worth it.

Date PurchasedApr 2014

Not happy

Have had never ending problems they replaced twice no better. Would start beeping randomly. Got sick of ringing them going to throw it OUT it's we quiet when not beeping. Took ages to dry dishes when it did work always in the end thought it would be a fire risk and started turning it off when out.

Date PurchasedMar 2012

LarryGT

LarryGTGold Coast

Very good and efficient but small

A great looking stainless steel dishwasher, it's not noisy and plates were always clean. There were a few downsides like for more than 1 person the dishwasher is too small and also there are no buttons on the inside to stop it in case you need too. It came with a remote control but the battery died after a year or so. Overall I would recommend this dishwasher if you have a small kitchen with limited space and live by yourself. If there are like 2-3 people you would definitely need a bigger dishwasher.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Great produced despite a bump in the road

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Marion S.

Marion S.asked

Do you make a single drawer dishwasher model number DD24SAX9

Marion S.

Marion S.asked

Is there a F&P single dishdrawer model number DD24SAX9?

Slowdrummer

Slowdrummerasked

How much water does a single drawer use on fast cycle?

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer DD60SCX7

Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer DD60SCW7

Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer DD60SCW7

1.0
CategoryDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,599.00$1,649.00$1,349.00$1,249.00$1,399.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks and Height-Adjustable Upper RackChild Lock, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks and Height-Adjustable Upper RackChild Lock, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks and Height-Adjustable Upper RackChild Lock, Eco Mode/Wash, Half-Load Option and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Eco Mode/Wash and Foldable Racks
Number of Place Settings 77777
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Water Consumption6.9 L/wash6.9 L/wash6.9 L/wash6.9 L/wash6.9 L/wash
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Energy Consumption136 kWh per year134 kWh per year136 kWh per year
Control Panel Position TopTopFrontFrontFront
Maximum Noise Level43 db43 db43 db43 db44 db
Number of Programs15151576
Colour / Finish Stainless SteelWhiteStainless Steel
Dimensions 410 x 599 x 571 mm410 x 599 x 573 mm410 x 599 x 573 mm410 x 599 x 573 mm410 x 599 x 573 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateFeb 2012
Replaced byFisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer DD60SCW7Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer DD60SCX7Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer DD60SDFX7Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer DD60SI7

• MPN: DD60SI9