Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer

Series 9, Series 6, Series 7

• Internal Layout

CassNorth Queensland, QLD

Steer clear!!

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for A$1,299.00.

Trouble from day one

We have 3 of these and would not reccommend you buy one. To load a whole load of dishes in and have to unload them dirty is unacceptable. Don't buy

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Sam B.

Sam B.Sydney, NSW

Inscrutable psychopathic machine which won't stop running long cycles completely unbidden

DishDrawer Dishwashers

Find out how Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer compares to other DishDrawer Dishwashers

Absolute waste of time and money.

Purchased in April 2019.

bob.pedley

bob.pedleyQld, 4179

Not living up to it's predecessor...

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for A$1,099.00.

Prerna

Prerna

Doesn't clean dishes! Have to check dish for specks oF dirt. On now with customer service for over 2 hours!Shocking!

Don't buy this dishwasher. It's a waste of money. No after sales service. On hold with their customer service now for over 2 hours! Bought last year in August over $1000...

Purchased in August 2019 at Appliances Direct Online for A$989.00.

Warren_B

Warren_BDarwin

Faulty Product within 12 months. Still waiting for Warranty Service for almost 2 months. Little Response.

DenisMelbourne

The worst possible review

It is a very poor performer and after having used many dishwashers I regard this as very bad indeed. The instruction guide was hopeless it was hard to read and useless. Dont buy the rubbish!

Purchased in October 2017 at Purchased with the home for A$400.00.

Denis

The Owners Manual was very not easy to understand and useless troubleshooting. Try contacting the manufacturer and good luck there!

Alleycat

AlleycatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love it!

Purchased in April 2018 at Appliances Online for A$1,439.00.

AuroraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our old one was better

The clips on the racks come off and are VERY hard to put back together.
The spinner is always being stopped because the racks seem too close.
The sloping plate racks make loading difficult.

Purchased in April 2019.

Keith

KeithHigh Wycombe

Very happy

This dish washer is great for a small family as you can just load one draw and wash those dishes. It always gets the dishes lean and dry and is simple to use and reasonably quiet on all settings. The only negative is it takes a bit longer to install. I would definitely recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
ianbreview

ianbreviewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our Fisher & Paykel Experience

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Don't buy a dishdrawer

Worst purchase when I renovated the kitchen last year. I have to inspect every dish and every piece of cutlery that comes out - there is ALWAYS something that is dirty. I am getting so frustrated with it. Hate hate hate it. Do not buy one. What's the point of using a dishwasher if you have to examine everything that's in it every time you empty it. So disappointed and so pissed off.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
emyoma

emyomaNew South Wales

Love it!

Our dishdrawers have been in for 6 months now and haven't skipped a beat. I have preset my top drawer for dishes and bottom drawer for pots and pans which my dishwasher knows without me pressing a button. I have a bit of OCD when it comes to dishwashers and do give everything a light rinse, however it probably doesn't need it. I did find that using either Morning Fresh or Finish powder that there is a gross buildup in the bottom of the drawers and my glasswear is cloudy, but my machine seems to LOVE a little of the $3 Coles powder and rinse aid for a sparkling & dry wash everytime.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Fisher and Paykel crap

I have had 3 technicians out and charged 362.00 which will not be refunded. The developers have been silent on who installed the dishwasher. I’m over it I have asked f&p to collect the piece of junk. It just doesn’t work and I’m sick of the backwards and forwards. I paid a lot of money for my unit and I get this junk.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Bronwyn

BronwynSydney

WORKS WELL BUT IS VERY NOISY

I am happy with the dishwasher and also love that it has some many cycles to choose from the eco cycle is just under 40 minutes and I can get everything clean, however, it is quite unpleasant that the dishwasher is so noisy and cannot hear the TV and need to increase the volume. Other than the noise the dishwasher worked well.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Sara Paton

Sara Paton

Great small machine with eco options

Having decided to get a small dishwasher in my own place having stayed in a couple of airbnb places recently, this is the quietest machine I have used. With Quick cycle, with eco options, that still clean and dry immaculately it gives me all I was looking for. We are a couple only who use it every day and it suits our needs perfectly. Top that off with running it early in the day with or solar inputs and it is more than efficient for us.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Gaurav

GauravMelbourne

Ideal for a compact kitchen

I have used Fisher and Paykel for close to 4 years now.. work well, based on the load,you can choose different load options.needs a bit of clean every month,for which i use a cleaner and run it for a full cycle.Its a bit small for a big kitchen but works well with a small family

Date PurchasedOct 2014
kiwi

kiwi

Carnt do with out" Henry" the best

Its very quiet .Cleans dishes really well no rinsing first.
Perfect fit for my kitchen .Room for six place setting all up.
Easy enough for my grandchildren to load.
Easy to install
Well worth the money would even recommend it to my friends .
Very pleased with the product .

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Luana

LuanaSydney

This is my fourth set of dishdrawers!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Fra

Fraasked

Single DishDrawer DD60SCX6

does a little bit of water always stay stagnant in the dishdrawer after a wash?

BnJ
BnJ

Not when it works properly which unfortunately is not very often!! Drains OK when working normally

Maria R.

Maria R.asked

Single DishDrawer

Does 00 stay displayed after was is finished?

Denis

If as you say the listing is monitored by Fisher & Paykel representatives, perhaps they may answer! Although I doubt it, as I didn't ever receive a reply to my letters to this lot... Sorry Maria, while I don't quite understand your question I can understand your frustration, as their instruction books are a disgusting mess. Can I say I have received a lot of help from a mechanic from a supplier here in Melbourne Australia. But this would only help if you are living in this region! One thing I can say, other than sorry! Never make the same mistake twice and tell your friends and family, these people treat their customers very poorly.

Wayne F.asked

Single DishDrawer

When the dish drawer is finished, it beeps . If your not in the kitchen at the time, is there another indication that the cycle has finished?

Aurora

There is no light in the timer display.

Wayne F.

My washer does NOT have a timer display.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Compare all 15 Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer
CategoryDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer DishwashersDishDrawer Dishwashers
Price (RRP) A$1,599.00A$1,649.00A$1,349.00A$1,249.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks and Height-Adjustable Upper RackChild Lock, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks and Height-Adjustable Upper RackChild Lock, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks and Height-Adjustable Upper RackChild Lock, Eco Mode/Wash, Half-Load Option and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 7777
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Water Consumption6.9 L/wash6.9 L/wash6.9 L/wash6.9 L/wash
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Energy Consumption136 kWh per year134 kWh per year
Control Panel Position TopTopFrontFront
Maximum Noise Level43 db43 db43 db43 db
Number of Programs1515157
Colour / FinishStainless SteelWhite
Dimensions 410 x 599 x 571 mm410 x 599 x 573 mm410 x 599 x 573 mm410 x 599 x 573 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare all 15 Fisher & Paykel Single DishDrawer