100% · 150%

Eve L.
Eve L.

Compact Home Gym with versatile equipment

This compact equipment has everything one needs to work out and can be folded and placed next to the wall, which does not take up a lot of space in my studio apartment. I finally found gym equipment that is bang for the buck! The workout videos are featured on the app, which is the deal breaker!
Danielle
DanielleSydney, NSW

Everything you need in your own home!

This set up is fantastic. The equipment is versatile providing everything I need and the value is excellent. Best of all... it's all in my home and on demand!

The workouts are a lot of fun and have found myself looking forward to them. Previously workouts were a chore at my previous gym and certainly did not include a meal plan! Show details

Lainey Eve K.
Lainey Eve K.Sydney, NSW

Great Product!

Fitillion is great! The app is easy to navigate and workouts are easy to follow! The personalised meal plan is a great bonus as well!
jean.mi.chritz
jean.mi.chritzSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Finally! Something functional in all aspects

The variety of workouts available & goal tracking, is next level. I am already seeing major gains on way to build muscle.
Nancy
Nancy

Love it!

Fitillion has helped me build muscle and strength; something I have been struggling to accomplish without assistance in the gym. Absolutely amazing!
Vincent O.
Vincent O.Sydney, NSW

Great Product

Lots of features with excellent workouts and easy to use interface Show details
Charly
Charly

Convenient and Simple to Use

GOt the Pro version which has a lot of options for home workouts, great to use while in front of the TV or with a podcast in the background. Can get all my cardio and calisthenics in without having to drive all the way into the gym. The app's training and monitoring program is also simple to use to track my progress Show details
Shadz
ShadzSydney, NSW

Excellent!!!!

Focusing on getting lean and fit and this smart home gym is like having my own personal trainer and nutritionist with me every step of the way.
Peter
Peter

Absolutely Brilliant!

App is absolutely brilliant. Fitillion makes it really easy to have my workouts, nutrition and tracking all in one app rather than the multiple apps i had used before. Best part is that the program is tailor made to you - including the meals you want and the workouts you want to do. Would highly recommend to anyone from beginners to experienced gym goers!
Rochelle
Rochelle

Amazing!

I have recently been focusing on building muscle and strength and my very own smart home gym is helping me do just my this!
Lara
Lara2 posts

Finley P.
Finley P.Sydney, NSW

Super easy to use, love it!

I love the Fitillion home gym! It is very personalised, with the data tracking and friendly competition between friends keeping me engaged and wanting to compete again and again and again. The equipment is really easy to use, can flick between workouts and exercises instantly which helps with the flow of your workout, keeping you on your toes. The ability to access your own spotify is a huge plus, love listening to my music when I workout. And I simply love the accessibility, no need to drive to the gym when it is right in your house and easy to store away if needed. Love it and will continue to use the Fitillion home gym! Show details
Anja C.
Anja C.Sydney, NSW

Way better than going to the gym

This home gym actually has everything that I could need for a full and varied workout. Other home gyms only allow for a few different exercises but Fitillion has everything I’d use at Fitness First without me having to walk around a busy gym looking for it. And the fact that I can fit a workout into my day in the same time it would take me to travel to the gym means I’m working out more often. Also, highly recommend the tracking equipment which keeps me accountable. Show details
Thomas
Thomas

Love it!

Love the convenience of the Fitillion elite home gym, you’re able to commence a workout instantaneously, wherever you like, and the workouts are tailored to your needs and goals. It’s essentially like having a whole gym at your disposal, and the home storage unit is a nice touch to keep equipment at bay, leaving the home tidy. Would highly recommend the Fitillion elite home gym to those new to working out, individuals that have gym/social anxiety, and/or those that lead a busy lifestyle.
Catie
Catie

Great

I’ve recently gotten into working out but find gyms intimidating, so this home gym is perfect. I can listen to Taylor Swift at full volume and not worry about people watching me while I struggle. It’s also super tailored and very detailed when it comes to tracking performance which I love. And the personalised meals are incredible considering I’m very lazy in the kitchen. I also appreciate the camera so I can work on my form – and love the fact it doesn’t record me because I would NOT want to watch myself back. The variety of workouts are also perfect for someone like me who gets bored easily.