Infiniti Total Trainer TT3500

Infiniti Total Trainer TT3500

Bill - Kenmore Hills Qld

Bill - Kenmore Hills QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent well-made product

Purchased in September 2020 at Exagym Cremorne for $1,276.88.

Cass H

Cass HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for the home

Over the last few months I have become more active in the home, in particular with online workouts. After looking for some equipment to assist my husband and I recalled having used a total trainer in past years. We found that they have released a new model. It is a great product that we can both use, it is straightforward to set up and put away. With detailed instructions and plenty on the internet to search.

RickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Total Trainer is Perfect for my fitness

I have been a regular user of my Total Trainer since 2001.
    This machine is perfect I have a full body work out, and after all these years Im not bored.
    I have my machine ready to go, when guests arrive I easily fold it and put it in the cupboard.

Purchased in January 2001.

Weight Training Products

Find out how Infiniti Total Trainer TT3500 compares to other Weight Training Products

FitForLifeCoachWarner Robins

I love This Machine!

This is the perfect machine! It works the whole body. This is the best home gym I have ever owned. It takes up less space. This is the machine I recommend to all of my clients as a Personal Trainer. It's worth the money!

Recommended for one and all!

My First Total Trainer was the original Exagym; I bought it in Canberra in about 1986. Was a great piece of equipment. Even in Queensland's wet, sub-tropical climate it lasted 25 years. I bought another Total Trainer in 2010; again fantastic! It's used most days and my programme is still based on the original one supplied with the Exagym.
    Great gear, good people to deal with and excellent service. My wife uses and loves it too. We would recommend it over and over.

Awesome piece of Kit

Keentrainer

KeentrainerStrathalbyn

The surprise package that keeps surprising.

The Total Trainer is a real surprise package. I have had mine for well over 20 years and I am still finding new ways to work out. BTY I have just ticked over 65 years old. I vary my workouts from heavy to light to aerobic and my Total Trainer accomodates it all. It is genuine quality equipment. I love it.

Simon

Simon

This is an excellent piece of equipment... and surprisingly addictive!

bkAustralia

A perfect all round fitness machine,

Jason
    Jason

Hi BK, can you tell me where you picked it up for $800? Great price!!

Jason,
    I purchased it at Fitness Market in Warana on the Sunshine Coast. There are several outlets in Brisbane as well.

Weight Training Products

Rikke T.

Rikke T.asked

Hei
    Is it possible to buy the string that is underneath the bench somewhere?
    Mvh Rikke Tønnessen, Norway

Maureen

Maureenasked

I need to know where to get the bands for the Total Trainer Pilates version in the US?

Sports Academy online

Carmelasked

I’m looking for a good quality Pilates machine cross cardio/ gym I’m impressed either the reviews but they are pretty old ones . I need update advice or recommendations

Rick

Hi I have had my total trainer since 2001 and recently up graded the rollers handle rope and two pulleys.
    When I finally were it out I will buy another one :)

Carmel

Great to know Rick ! Getting the parts and support is just as important as the purchase! Now that we need to stay home , I thought I would invest in one . Which supplier do you deal with?
    Thanks for your opinion

Hi Rick,
    The real problem is ....where can I buy one? Seems anywhere I go to it’s out of stock or Non secure website! Where would you recommend as a starting point
    Cheers