Infiniti Pilates Total Trainer TT3500P

Infiniti Pilates Total Trainer TT3500P

See the Best Weight Training Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

FitForLifeCoach

FitForLifeCoachWarner Robins

I love This Machine!

This is the perfect machine! It works the whole body. This is the best home gym I have ever owned. It takes up less space. This is the machine I recommend to all of my clients as a Personal Trainer. It's worth the money!

Recommended for one and all!

My First Total Trainer was the original Exagym; I bought it in Canberra in about 1986. Was a great piece of equipment. Even in Queensland's wet, sub-tropical climate it lasted 25 years. I bought another Total Trainer in 2010; again fantastic! It's used most days and my programme is still based on the original one supplied with the Exagym.
Great gear, good people to deal with and excellent service. My wife uses and loves it too. We would recommend it over and over.

Awesome piece of Kit

Keentrainer

KeentrainerStrathalbyn

The surprise package that keeps surprising.

The Total Trainer is a real surprise package. I have had mine for well over 20 years and I am still finding new ways to work out. BTY I have just ticked over 65 years old. I vary my workouts from heavy to light to aerobic and my Total Trainer accomodates it all. It is genuine quality equipment. I love it.

Simon

Simon

This is an excellent piece of equipment... and surprisingly addictive!

bkAustralia

A perfect all round fitness machine,

Jason
Jason

Hi BK, can you tell me where you picked it up for $800? Great price!!

Jason,
I purchased it at Fitness Market in Warana on the Sunshine Coast. There are several outlets in Brisbane as well.