Ford Mondeo MD

Ford Mondeo MD (2015-2021)

Also referred to as: Ford Mondeo MD 2020 and Ford Mondeo MD 2022. Wagon, Hatchback

• Braking
  • Features

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A little disappointed

Purchased in November 2020.

Greg
GregSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great, Reliable and great safety features packed in a car.

Great economy, power and agility, love it .145,000 from 89000 hasht missed a beat.
2litre Diesel has some surprising grunt in it.
Airbags all round including rear seatbelt bags.
Been through several falcons but love this comfort and no brake wobble after time from overheating brakes.
A joy to drive, hate adding kms to it for work purposes.

Purchased in November 2017 at Action Auto Group for $16,000.00.

Nick_S
Nick_SSydney, NSW

Great car. Fast, reliable, spacious, comfortable, great on fuel.

Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Started out as great vehicle, but now...

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in February 2018 at Byrne Ford for $33,000.00.

Grahame.N
Grahame.NTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Amazing vehicle

My Mondeo would have to be one of the nicest car's I have driven. It's very smooth powerful and quite loads of room for passengers and in the boot fantastic car to own.

Purchased in February 2019 for $41,000.00.

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
Jessta
JesstaPerth, WA

Brilliant and so smooth and quiet.

Bought the Titanium MY 18.75 model last week and what a fantastic decision it was. This car is so nice to drive, smooth, quiet and powerful. What this car does not include should be on the list. Voice recognition is outstanding and seamlessly connects to my mobile phone within seconds of starting. Safety features are incredible. Can't wait to finish working out all the gadgets and how they function. Very under rated car and should definitely be pushed much harder by Ford. Love it.

Purchased in February 2019.

Bobby Boardshorts
Bobby BoardshortsMelbourne

Hidden gem of a car

My first Modeo wagon was back in 2010 and this is my third one(renew every 3 years) and the best so far. This car has excellent road handling, heaps of torque, all the bells & whistles you need in a car such as
-easy to use touch screen with no fuss sat nav
-alloy wheels
-driving lights
-huge cargo space
-usb ports
-great sound system
- parking sensors
The list goes on. I also occasionally drive my wife’s Audi and this car comes pretty close for comparison to drive.
I do approx 45,000 kms a year and have had no issues with any of my Mondeo’s.
If your looking to buy a wagon just take it for a drive, you wont be disappointed.

BadgeAmbiente
Date PurchasedDec 2016
Wayne
WayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great vehicle .. early Mondeo tarnished this one for no reason

We had a 2009 petrol Mondeo for 6 years and only problem was manifold swirl flap solinoids went faulty with a code coming up . Cost was $150 to replace. That also increased the performance of the engine too. Please of leg room in the back and a very generous hatch area.

Date PurchasedJan 2003
Iron man
Iron manGREVILLIA

Performance advantages

I think it's very good in terms of performance, and it's very quiet
I love the interiors, the only thing that's not enough is the internal space
Clutch joint point is very good grasp, but the various stalls are relatively smooth. Car steering power is just right, but there are auxiliary parking and other intelligent systems, parking in a bit effortless, security greatly improved.

BadgeST
BodySedan
Engine Size2.0L Petrol
Date PurchasedApr 2015

azure105
azure105

Underrated car, such a pleasure to drive

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
sendle sucks
sendle sucksChilders

What a great car

We have for many years bought ford focus cars as they were very good but this year we decided to buy a Mondeo and we are truly very very happy with it .I love everything about it and it goes very well (petrol turbo not diesel turbo )
After driving it now for close on 6 months the only thing I don't like is the auto headlight dipping and I am sure that if I read up i will find a way to stop this making it in my eyes perfect

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Dazza
Dazza

Transmission is faulty put in park and rolls forward, put in reverse and rolls forward

Not happy with ford vehicles in general because of problems I’ve had with 2015 kuga replacement motor replacement transmission which I had to pay for it and 40 didn’t want to know about it and didn’t answer my phone calls. Disappointed and forward seven forwards in the last 12 years and will never buy forwards again, what the hell, Ford are going downhill. Which I had to pay for and ford didn’t want to know about it and didn’t answer my phone calls.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Molly
MollyAdelaide

Amazing

Well I can’t brag enough about my ford Mondeo sedan 2017. 6 months old and it is a dream to drive. The safety features is what I liked most initially. But since driving it and I only recently put it in sports suspension and sports mode that I was blow away. The adaptive cruise is also amazing. I have alwYs driven Camry. But I won’t go back.

BadgeTitanium EcoBoost
Engine Size2.0L Turbo Petrol
Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Scottmcs
ScottmcsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great driving car

Well after much consideration what to buy after my Ford territory I bought the Ford Mondeo titanium wagon. Hard to find to test drive but hunted and found one.
I was not disappointed. Beautiful to drive, comfortable and quiet. But best of all the diesel engine does not have that terrible hesitation on take off that the territory had.
It's lacking a row of seats and some ground clearance but I only used the 3rd row in the territory about 10 times.
Plenty of electronics if that's your thing.
Worth the money if your looking for a$50000 station wagon.
No issues. But the AC could be cooler in the hot temps.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Leon
LeonSydney, NSW

Great family car

Excellent value for money. Fresh and attractive design for this category, more than enough room inside, perfect set of options for family use (driver seat memory really helps when people with significant difference in height both drive the car interchangeably, front parking sensors in addition to rear sensors and camera) plus lots of convenient helpers. After Toyota Camry feels like a prestige car.

Engine Size2.0L Petrol