Fox Symes
See the Best Finance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fox Symes

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (1) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Loan used for
  • Online Tools

Wonderful service

Raju worked with me and supported me with my concern. He regularly contacted me with updates and was very responsive to my requests. Raju advocated for me with my bank and I was able to achieve a wonderful outcome.

Alireza
AlirezaMelbourne

Do not make my mistake!

Stay Away!

Michael Leubke
Michael LeubkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and helpful until you sign the loan

Linda
LindaGippsland, VIC

Stress free debt consolidation

Fox Symes have helped me get my finances back on track and taught me to live stress free without credit. My repayments are reasonable and easy to achieve. They did all the work brining it together.

Gary Pattenden
Gary PattendenMid West, WA

Great Option

Found Fox Symes gave great service, expert advice, and I would recommend them to anyone seeking financial help. Easy payment plans and always willing to offer help and advice. Definitely recommend them,

Help you need

You are there when we need you. Thanks for you there. wish we get rewarded or gife from you for us. Great help thanks to all staff. No words to say thanks.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Fair, patient and compassionate

Foxsymes has always been good to me, even when I have to miss a payment. Outstanding service, professional staff and easy to use. No contact necessary, payments just happen, great.

Joel Curnuck
Joel CurnuckFar North Queensland, QLD

Changed the conditions of the loan

When I first organized the loan I asked the several times about conditions of the loan specifically about early payment fees. I was assured each time that there weren't any. I held my loan for five years and in the final year of the loan as I was in a better financial position I planned to pay it off as quickly as possible.

Before doing so I received a letter in the mail explaining that they were introducing early payment fees. I contacted fox symes about the matter and was basically told tough crap.

Find out how Fox Symes compares to other Finance

Amazing help, great team!

David and the Team at Fox Symes have been a great help in such a difficult time. Amazing help and a great weight lifted. They are very patient and informative and have great response times.

KylieA
KylieASydney, NSW

Communication and fees

Fox Synes do not disclose the 12.5% fee in the total debt.
All you know if of a $6-700 administration fee.
Have repeatedly asked for information showing e were provided this and ignored. No information provided, also no one calls back.

They also double dip fees if you have a joint debt, eg $40,000 debt in 2 names they charge 12.5% on the total loan to both parties, so double fees instead of half each on total amount
When asked about this they never get back to you.
Also don’t provide updates or statements, had debt since about August 2019, and nothing unless you call and not much information is provided.

simonra
simonraSydney

An example of integrity

I have not used the service as intended as I was advised by Fox Symes that their assistance would not be appropriate for my specific case. However, I have been offered an honest assessment and advice which I couldn't secure elsewhere. I was not pushed into an unrealistic arrangement and was directed to take an alternative route to my debt resolution. I am grateful to Mittal Shah's integrity and genuine attempt to source a solution for me in spite of the extremely difficult case I presented.
In times of severe hardship; honesty, credibility and integrity are the main attributes a client seeks in the quest for turning the bad fortune around.
Simon

Tenille
TenilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life-changing

I Highly recommend Sim and team at Fox Symes (especially Sim) Seeking help for financial is difficult. Sim showed empathy towards my situation, he was clear there was no judgement and was kind,honest and understanding. The service I received was flawless it was professional individualised and staff were approachable reassuring and supportive. Sim made a negative situation into a positive experience a weight has been lifted and I will be forever grateful and appreciative. Life-changing thank you

Great to deal with

I got in contact with fox symes to help with my debts and I couldn't be more happy with the service that sim mayo provided me and the help and understanding of things I didn't know about. If your looking at sorting out your debts I couldn't recommend a better team of people to helo you out and understand things.

Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless process

Sim Mayo & the guys at Fox Symes were super efficient and knew what they were doing. I carried a lot of shame with the debt I had accumulated. I didn’t know where to start, I explained my situation and within a matter of days they had me back on track to financial freedom. Thank you again I look forward to building the future I deserve.