See the Best Finance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fox Symes

KylieA
KylieASydney, NSW

Communication and fees

Fox Synes do not disclose the 12.5% fee in the total debt.
All you know if of a $6-700 administration fee.
Have repeatedly asked for information showing e were provided this and ignored. No information provided, also no one calls back.

They also double dip fees if you have a joint debt, eg $40,000 debt in 2 names they charge 12.5% on the total loan to both parties, so double fees instead of half each on total amount
When asked about this they never get back to you.
Also don’t provide updates or statements, had debt since about August 2019, and nothing unless you call and not much information is provided.

simonra
simonraSydney

An example of integrity

I have not used the service as intended as I was advised by Fox Symes that their assistance would not be appropriate for my specific case. However, I have been offered an honest assessment and advice which I couldn't secure elsewhere. I was not pushed into an unrealistic arrangement and was directed to take an alternative route to my debt resolution. I am grateful to Mittal Shah's integrity and genuine attempt to source a solution for me in spite of the extremely difficult case I presented.
In times of severe hardship; honesty, credibility and integrity are the main attributes a client seeks in the quest for turning the bad fortune around.
Simon

Tenille
TenilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life-changing

I Highly recommend Sim and team at Fox Symes (especially Sim) Seeking help for financial is difficult. Sim showed empathy towards my situation, he was clear there was no judgement and was kind,honest and understanding. The service I received was flawless it was professional individualised and staff were approachable reassuring and supportive. Sim made a negative situation into a positive experience a weight has been lifted and I will be forever grateful and appreciative. Life-changing thank you

Great to deal with

I got in contact with fox symes to help with my debts and I couldn't be more happy with the service that sim mayo provided me and the help and understanding of things I didn't know about. If your looking at sorting out your debts I couldn't recommend a better team of people to helo you out and understand things.

Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless process

Sim Mayo & the guys at Fox Symes were super efficient and knew what they were doing. I carried a lot of shame with the debt I had accumulated. I didn’t know where to start, I explained my situation and within a matter of days they had me back on track to financial freedom. Thank you again I look forward to building the future I deserve.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Hugh O.
Hugh O.Sydney, NSW

Unsolicited advice instead of information about product

I called to enquire about car finance, and spent 30 mins being lectured to about the inadequacy of other debt agreement administrators and how poor my decision making was. Coulda just told me you couldn’t help!

Very helpful

I was recommended to use Fox Symes for debts I had concerns about by a family member. They got back to me quickly, were honest, professioal and helpful (particularly Nick) about my situation and above all non judgemental. I feel very relieved and grateful for their services. I would recommend this to anyone struggling with debts. Thanks again.

Louise Jones
Louise JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Debt Consolidation has improved and change my life for the better permanently

The service and care I have received made me feel I mattered, they cared and made me stop feeling ashamed, anxious and embarrassed my finances had gotten out of control

Garry
GarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Solved my debt professionally

Big help and big thanks to the Fox Symes and team David resolve my debt in professional way with right suggestions. He worked really hard to save my hard earned money. Highly recommended

EdwardVictoria

Big mistake - avoid

Elliott L.
Elliott L.North Queensland, QLD

An absolute pleasure to deal with!

I dealt with a gentleman called Nick, and needless to say he went above and beyond to help me find and fix a problem i had with my credit score.
He called more people than he needed to made everything easy, was very transparent with all of his communication, gave me multiple options and avenues i could use or take to help my situation.

Fox Symes changed the game for me

Was in a hopeless situation financially, every week my pay was going towards bills and was unable to save anything and get any assistance from my useless bank, looked up these guys and krutika my rep was helpful beyond words and has now changed the game for me moving forward. If your looking for help and you have no other options Fox Symes is the way to go.

Rob Melbourne
Rob MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Luke was really helpful and so easy to understand

Very helpful advice from Luke, clearly setting out all the options available to me. This has helped me make a decision to improve my situation and give me peace of mind!

Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.Perth, WA

Absolute predatory in nature, taking advantage of people in precarious situations avoid at all costs!

Close to $10k in administration fees which is added to your debt.
Beware to read ALL fine print as not all debt will be included, which they will happily tell you once you've completed their terms.
Will push into a bankruptcy or part IX rather than a debt consolidation loan
Extremely poor customer service

Made life lot easier

I found SIM to be very helpful when I got stuck he wound help me out and he made me realise I had a det probably and that it had to be fix

Read more reviews - page 2