EdwardVictoria

Big mistake - avoid

Elliott L.

Elliott L.North Queensland, QLD

An absolute pleasure to deal with!

I dealt with a gentleman called Nick, and needless to say he went above and beyond to help me find and fix a problem i had with my credit score.
He called more people than he needed to made everything easy, was very transparent with all of his communication, gave me multiple options and avenues i could use or take to help my situation.

Fox Symes changed the game for me

Was in a hopeless situation financially, every week my pay was going towards bills and was unable to save anything and get any assistance from my useless bank, looked up these guys and krutika my rep was helpful beyond words and has now changed the game for me moving forward. If your looking for help and you have no other options Fox Symes is the way to go.

Find out how Fox Symes compares to other Finance

Luke was really helpful and so easy to understand

Very helpful advice from Luke, clearly setting out all the options available to me. This has helped me make a decision to improve my situation and give me peace of mind!

Jonathan C.

Jonathan C.Perth, WA

Absolute predatory in nature, taking advantage of people in precarious situations avoid at all costs!

Close to $10k in administration fees which is added to your debt.
Beware to read ALL fine print as not all debt will be included, which they will happily tell you once you've completed their terms.
Will push into a bankruptcy or part IX rather than a debt consolidation loan
Extremely poor customer service

Made life lot easier

I found SIM to be very helpful when I got stuck he wound help me out and he made me realise I had a det probably and that it had to be fix

Luke was fantastic!

I had been so stressed about my mounting debt and when I went down from 50+ hours a week to 25 because of everything that is happening with the Corona virus I knew I had no choice but to do something about my debt. I went to a few other places first, all of whom told me bankruptcy was my only option and that I would need to do it through them (whilst also paying them a great sum of money to do them) or else risk going to jail in case I made a mistake on my application. Luke explained every single option I had to me in terms of my debt and walked me through my choice. He provided above and beyond service! Thank you so much for making this so much less stressful for me, Luke!

Brendon smithson

Brendon smithsonNortheast, VIC

Great so greatful for this opportunity

So happy I was give this opportunity to fix what I thought I would be with forever I thought there was no end insight thank to my case worker for everything he has done really put my mind at ease

Jimmy KharasSydney, NSW

This is a great option and you cannot ask for more better deal than this . The services are beyond expectations

Needed help and guidance for debt consolidation and they handled it very professionally. The staff are so helpful all the way and i would personally recommend anyone in need of problems

Find out how Fox Symes compares to other Finance

Perfect service sorted my finance

Great and trustworthy. Neha from Fox Symes went above and beyond to assist with sorting all my finance into an affordable weekly payment. Such a great service very recommended A+

Great service provided by Boffin. Very clear and explained himself well to make is easy for an every day person to understand . Highly recommended for any assistance. Great service overall

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service and Competitive Car Loan Rates!

Fantastic Service from Simon!
We received a very competitive interest rate which surprised us! I know Fox S can help people who have had a bit of credit trouble but we no idea they do loans for everyone. We received an amazing interest rate, a quick approval and Simon Waterhouse offered a high level of customer service! The entire experience was very positive, professional and worth a recommendation from us!

Perfect great service

Great service from Mittal. Fast and efficient. Very happy with how everything turned out with my Debt Consolidition. Made process very easy for me. Extremely happy with how it worked out.

Car Loan

Steffi

SteffiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Financial advice and Debt relief

Thank you tremendously Luke ! Relieved so much stress and pressure from my financial situation. Very thorough and explained step by step. Gave me hope at the end of the day to a very bleak situation. Honest upfront no hidden fees and extremely Informative
Do not hesitate, there is light at the end of the tunnel .

Superstar Sim

Sim Mayo you are a superstar! I commend and thank you for the dedication, commitment and expertise which you bring to Fox Symes and to your clients. I have been star-struck by your five star service :)

Kat

KatCentral, TAS

I Feel so Much Better

I was in a very bad situation and Boffin from Fox Symes was absolutely amazing. He was very understanding and helpful. It made me feel better to talk about things. I'm very grateful. Thank you

anastacia

anastaciaSydney, NSW

Fox Symes is operated by angels

Fox Sysmes is a miracle agency fueled by their incredible and unchallenged kindness, compassion, and generosity of spirit. In particular, Ed Taffa is the most non-judgmental and kind financial officers in the world for me. I am eternally indebted to him.

Dan R.

Dan R.Sydney, NSW

Such a relief

Gave me great peace of mind and my case manager Teresa Di-Martino went absolutely above and beyond to help me manage and budget for my debts and I am extremely grateful to her.

Legendary Teresa Di Martino

My life was hell until I found Fox SYMES. Teresa Di Martino from Fox SYMES is my life saviour, she helped me like she’s a family member. She had done so well in my case that I can live my life peacefully now. Highly recommended Fox SYMES. Leave worries and contact Fox SYMES. Thanks again Teresa

Simon D

Simon Dasked

Fox Symes

Im looking at applying for a car loan through fox Symes next financial year.

The question I have Is on your website it states authorised car dealers

Do you guys have a select list of dealerships you work with or dose that just mean a licenced dealership?

Simon

John t

John tasked

Fox Symes

Once discharged from bankruptcy and with a perfect credit rating in normal everyday life, am I able to get a car loan with reasonable interest rates

Edward

Hi John, I’m 10 years after debt agreement. I was discharged after 5. No one would give me a car loan unless your paying back 50%...I’m not exaggerating. I’m on 6 figures and i am still impacted by this. Please seek financial advice and face up to finanaces. Do not to make my mistake.

Donna m.

Donna m.asked

Fox Symes

Can you help me on my credit file there's a default from a firmed true blue this debt is over 10 yrs old . how do I fix my credit file? Can you help please as it prevents me borrowing money and I need too borrow for a car but keep getting denied.

Hi Donna,
Thanks for your mail. I have been informed by the debt agencies that this is debt free after 5 years, and as per law not more then 7 years it remains on credit file, Since this is 10 years, i feel this is wrong by law and you should asked your firm from where your debt things are launched. Also you can ask them to help you with the car loan. Also this things depend on the companies you approach for credit.

Get an answer from our members and Fox Symes representatives