2FOXTEL

5% · 1332,362 · 90%
1.3
Rates and Fees
1.2
Brand Manager for Foxtel? Claim your listing.

2,630 reviews
Wastedtime
Wastedtime2 posts

Never again

Absurdly expensive for 95% unwatched content and an extremely frustrating and time consuming process to disconnect followed by multiple spam calls trying to entice me back.
jade b.
jade b.

Hopeless

Hopeless service. Organised my change of address WELL in advance, told me everything would be activated on a certain date. It wasn’t. Had countless phone chats (adding up to about 5 hours) trying to get my service activated. It’s 4 days past what they had told me. Each time I call they say there is no record of a previous call to Foxtel and it’s like they have to start all over again. What a joke! VERY disappointed as I have been with them for 10 years. Going to cancel and move on.
Rob
Rob2 posts

Complete farce of a service

Complete farce of a so-called service.. Even when you've had enough and ditch it, it's still a complete debacle. Finding the correct account number and returning their boxes (either at your own cost or at your own inconvenience!). Any other SME that operated like this would be out of business within 6 months.
Andrew R.
Andrew R.Perth, WA

Poor Foxtel

The start of coverage of the 2024 Masters is so terrible. Just show the players. Foxtel has had 12 months to show the preview footage. Why would the first group not been shown.
brad
bradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

TOTAL FAILURE

Been a customer for a longtime with an IQ 4 box. Recently moved address and Foxtel have failed in every aspect in comparison to my previous service. Cancelled my Plan.
Stay well clear of them for any help in almost every aspect """" TERRIBLY USELESS""""
nemessis
nemessisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Isaac A.
Isaac A.

I will never ever look at Foxtel again or ever consider being their customer again

I signed up for a free trial, and their definition of free trial is to charge me $25 and put it in their "foxtel credit." Like are you freaking serious, that is not a free trial, that's just plain stupidity. And as well I was just wanting to watch NCAA basketball and that wasn't even accessible in their foxtel plan. Have to pay another $25 to do that, ridiculous. I cancelled after 20 minutes of having a free trial plan. And I've been trying to get my money back and it's ridiculously hard for no reason. Live chat is slow and can't even do anything to help
Michelle W.
Michelle W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Foxtel

Overpriced and won't look after existing customers who have been with them years. They don't answer the phone any longer and the chat people take so long to reply. Service used to be good and the value but now the basics is $70 plus $30 for sports, new customers get a new box and the same for $69. Bad customer service.
Andrew M.
Andrew M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor programing

Dropped nhra. Set timer to record mlb and get college basketball. It's getting worse. Pick up your game
Meg
MegHunter Region, NSW

Not happy

Have been a customer for over 10yrs and ask for a payment extension and they grant it but make watching movies/tv shows impossible with the round timer symbol in the middle of the screen!! Should have just denied the extension!! Can’t watch anything anyway!! What’s the point of the extension?? Are they that pressed for payment they can’t even extend your payment option without ruining your tv experience?!? I guess customer loyalty means nothing to them☹️
Rates and Fees
Dean M.
Dean M.

Terrible waste of money

Absolutely terrible service. Total garbage. Biggest waste of money. Hasn't worked properly for the last 2 years. I work away alot. Everytime i call up its a waste of time. Absolutely useless service. Can get every other streaming service for the same price anyways.
Steve K.
Steve K.

Foxtel Go not working

Foxtel Go no longer works on my phone, every time I try to log on it keeps coming up with an error code(AF4013). Last year during the nrl season I was able to watch all games on my phone via the foxtel Go app. But for some reason it's not working any more. Thinking of cancelling my subscription. Not happy Jan
Fleeced
FleecedAdelaide16 posts

Terrible Communication

Communication is terrible. I rang and spoke to two people earlier and neither understood what i was ringing about. One admitted that english was his second language. The other just went silent then hung up. Programs are mostly repeats and when I tried to give feedback about one of the music channels got nowhere. Waste of time.
Brett K.
Brett K.Illawarra, NSW2 posts

Foxtel go

Foxtel go not working, can't get it resolved. Every time I call I get a different reason. They sell the product but don't deliver.
Lapun
LapunCanberra 2600, ACT57 posts

Rae
Rae

Well why is Foxtel so boring and so expensive especially adding packages ridiculous prices I did add two packages and just got rid of the same two packages too expensive for me.. Foxtel need their customers so do something to keep these customers. CUSTOMERS are important.

Ryan4321
Ryan4321

Can't agree more.

Jo Earney
Jo Earney

Why is Foxtel full of crap and want your money and don’t care about the customers of excuse me victims. Why have I gone to the police to report Foxtel. Why is everyone cancelling Foxtel. Why are their jerks and creeps working for Foxtel. Oh forgot why is Foxtel now being called Fucktel

Queenofhearts

For months I have been trying to get a satellite dish on my roof of a third story building and they just didn't get back to me just kept taking the money out of my account while it was suspended. They said I would need to get building manager approval and which I did, then they said that couldn't go to three floor height building, continually taking out suspension fee. Now lost the plot with Foxtel, after all these years, dropping Foxtel as it is a waste of time and money. So much wasted time chatting with overseas people who just repeat what I already know. Goodbye Foxtel, good riddance! Has anybody had this runaround? If they want you to get foxtel, they should pay for the internet. The cost of Foxtel plus internet cost is high and ordinary TV channels are plugged into aerial anyhow!

Contact info for FOXTEL

Sat8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sun8:00 am - 8:00 pm
  • ABN: 65068671938

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Foxtel? Claim your listing.