FOXTEL

1,955 reviews

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Great

Foxtel is amazing a great way to connect the family it has everything from kids to adult to sports and movies. Easy to use and easy to set up great

AnthonyD

AnthonyDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Foxtel is a joke and rip off people

Cazwa

CazwaPerth, WA

Cant get hold of anyone

Foxtel. Have you sacked everyone. Been trying to get through for days. Want to drop mu plsn down to basic plan. Just went to put music max on. That's gone and a number of other music channels. Yet price goes up. Not happy.

Barry

BarrySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Disgusting service

I am trying to get someone to call me from foxtel, why is it so bloody hard FFS absolute crap service thinking about cancelling my subscription disgusting quality of product

Should be zero

satish

satishSydney, NSW

No internet for 8 days

Foxtel such a big company employee are rubbish and don’t know anything. Every time we ring they only say three working day will be running but we waited 8 days still nothing. Please employ good people who knows what they doing

GJK

GJKSouth Australia

Tricked me into putting Foxtel ‘on hold’

I was conned into keeping Foxtel for a year on hold. They assured me they would contact me to discuss a possible new package after 1 year. (Prior to this I was a Foxtel customer for 20 years)
The year passed they started direct debiting my account with no authority and never bothered to contact me.
After 5 phone calls to people who speak basic English and being told it several times it was cancelled they then sent me to a debt collector. I am reporting them to the Ombudsman.

KMarion

KMarionSydney, NSW

Worse service to deal with

I have had so many problems with Foxtel, totally fed up. The people they have answering customef enquires are not only rude but incompetent. Disgusting service and if you have a problem that’s too difficult they will just hang up on you. Foxtel you really need to read these reviews and do something about your pathetic excuse for customer service. You don’t seem to care at all about your customers. I have submitted a complaint last week still waiting for someone to call me.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

put on hold for 3hrs & 15 mins on 1/7/2020 & 2 hrs 30 mins today 2/7/2020

Useless people that work in the call centre, have no regulars for long term customers, Bill never the same from month to month, they don’t value customers loyalty, hung up on me when I wanted to speak to a supervisor after being on hold for over 2hrs& 30 mins

Frank A.

Frank A.Sydney, NSW

Hopeless

Terrible service. You can't talk to anyone and I suspect they changed their channel offers in some packages without telling anyone. I already moved my NBN to Aussie Broadban who are a real breath of fresh air compared to telstra

Max G.

Max G.South East Queensland, QLD

Leaving foxtel feels good

Big companies dont understand basic customer service. Look after the customer. There consultants spend more time arguing with you treating you like a loser for asking for basic customer service. Again to look after the customer. I didnt want to leave but due to terrible customer service and doubling there price no warning. The supervisor I spoke to India were so argumentative and couldn't understand bill shock when price doubles. Showing no compassion understanding refused to help never got back to me and hung up. It never felt so good to leave foxtel. Pay tv will go under binge is there only way to survive. In truth foxtel telstra should be shut down. Completely incompetent

burnt hand

burnt handSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless no wonder they are going broke

Just impossible to even contact them all I want is to sign up for another package. You have to phone 131999 but you never get through. Same goes for Telstra. Does News Corp no what a stupid organisation Telstra has become. I have my life savings with Telstra maybe I’m the stupid one

Michelle L.

Michelle L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The worst, so far on hold for 1 hour 50, when i was told 20 mins. Is this a joke? I will give an update if they answer.

1 hour 50 waiting on hold. They haven't even answered yet.
Do they think we have nothing better to do?
Seriously very slack customer service. Can't complain about it, there is none.

Don't be mistaken, this should be 0 stars

Just terrible customer service, and their advertising is misleading. You pay for multi-screen, but it doesn't even include all the channels. Staff have no idea how to answer your enquiries

Mario and Charmaine

Mario and CharmaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not reliable

we are paying paying a promotion for 12 months and we requested to be notified when the promotion is finished, we did not receive any notification and foxtel just send us a bill the day before the direct debit which is very inappropriate. Foxtel has done it before never send a notification when the promotion is finished! I will definitely finish my subscription. Im not very happy with this.

Kellie L.

Kellie L.Victoria

Pathetic service, wish I could give 0 stars

Worst customer service I have ever received and very few staff care about the customer. Waited for 2 and half months for a call back. Sat on hold for over 4 hours. Hardly anyone can speak English.

Roger

RogerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kodak all over again.

Poor service, over priced and failed to innovate, one of the most destructive businesses in the country. CV19 has shown how bad the business model is, stream, stream, stream, stream.

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Incredibly bad customer service

I was unable to talk to anyone. I had to communicate through text message. I have not received an invoice since February but have gotten every late reminder threatening to cut of internet and Foxtel. They have increased cost without informing me. NOT GOOD ENOUGH

I cannot rate Foxtel

We cannot give Foxtel a rating. For months - almost 2 years - we wanted to cancel our subscription. The operators wouldn't accept our desire and we ended up paying a hold over monthly fee. Finally in February our cancelation of subscription was acknowledged or so we thought....it's now June and we've been charged the full subscription fee for the last 5 months!! When we call we can't get onto a human. (My review will not be accepted unless I click a star rating. I have had to give a one star, however in reality I do not rate the product or the customer service)

Terrible Customer Service

Was enquiring about special offers available with Foxtel. Unfortunately not available to current customers (been with Foxtel for 6 years) and in addition to the service reps tone I ended up cancelling my subscription straight up.

Gurto

Gurtoasked

Why is Foxtel so crappy? What happened to you people? All you have to do is read your reviews. Continual appaling customer service, dropping out, buffering, no credit for loyalty & so many ads & repeats shows???? Absolutely shocking, very very bad service & structure!! Your customer service could learn some manners too !!

Shane O.

Hello Gurto, What they have done is absolutely disgusting, the company should be investigated by the ACCC..The sooner Foxtel goes under receivership the better..Out of something like 1900 odd reviews over 90% of the people have spoken. A 1 star rating, now who is telling the truth? They got me for an extra $240 the robbing bastards...

Richard B.

Richard B.asked

Do you have to disconnect from dish when you cancel Foxtel and will I lose normal tv reception ??

Sue

Sueasked

Why were we charged for another month after csncelling?

Shane O.

Because they are robbing from everyone, absolutely disgusting company...

Jayne
Jayne

Sue, I agree with Shane O. unfortunately! There appears to be no logical explanation. If you query them, from experience, they're likely say that your cancellation notification was received into the next billing period.They're a law unto themselves. We've mentioned leaving foxtel and going to Kayofor sports but guess what?? It's owned by Foxsport and has terrible reviews of ripoffs too!! No escaping them if you want to watch regular footy matches.

Rich