Foxtel Now

Foxtel Now

See the Best Online Streaming Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Downgraded to Foxtel Now from Go... Don't do it!!!!!

Paying to watch adverts....WTH?!!!!! If you have Go, do NOT change to Now, you will regret it as we certainly do. Recommend disconnecting when you are eventually forced to change, as there is ALWAYS another option out there - you just have to spend precious time and effort to find and set it up.

EDT

EDTSydney, NSW

A complete and utter rip off.

It's the most expensive streaming service with the smallest range of shows and movies AND it has ads!!
So not only are they charging YOU an arm and a leg, they're also making money off advertisers by forcing you to watch ads even though it's pay TV!

And what's even worse is the fact that their ads are glitchy, so often times the ad won't load, which prevents you from being able to watch the program you're trying to watch, because Foxtel insists you watch an ad before each episode, to pay for the show that you're already paying for.

Foxtel is one of the greediest companies out there.
I've cancelled my subscription and refuse to give them any more money.

Suz

SuzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Adds & programs

We first got foxtel 24 years ago , it was great very few adds and good programs . We did mind paying forthe privlege of vertially add free TV . Now ! The programs are less than average and repeat day after day and worse still , i count up to 11 adds one after the other during the few shows that i actually watch . Why do we pay for this when all of these advertisers are clearly paying foxtel to be able to play their adds ? It should theoreticly be cheaper than it was 24 years ago . Foxtel needs some competition and should be giving us what we pay for . The new programming has all but removed the 2 shows thatbbI actually did watch on a daily basis . Really anoyed and probablh time to cancel .

Foxtel now is a dinosaur! buffering all the time, even though i have fastest NBN

Aussie

AussieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Streaming issues

Pea See

Pea See

Worst app and customer service

Incredibly unstable app, keeps logging you out, videos freeze constantly, and chrome cast drops out depending on the day. Flagged to customer service which is of course offshore so can hardly understand but they then defer you to text as theres no local phone number and have to text your issue - responses sound like the person at the other end is just clicking automated responses. Its the worst customer service I have ever encountered - still have no chromecast and now the videos have stopped working. In an increasingly competitive market, they are the worst contenders!

Jason W

Jason WAU

Worst product invented

Keeps locking up and restarting. Not able to get channels. Drops Chromecast. Since software update it fails constantly. Foxtel informed us 2 months ago of problems but have not fixed.

Seagull

SeagullMandurah

Works well with Foxtel now box what's all the fuss?

Streaming / picture quality good with wireless, the odd flitter now and then. Plenty of channels. Sport yippee, Motobikes, golf, rugby union, surfing. Can turn subscription off/on if I choose. Better than Netflix. Took less than 0.5hr to set up. Looks great.

Jamie L.

Jamie L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Far too expensive and a slap in the face.

KRH

KRHSydney, NSW

Veeeeeery expensive for very little

Spend money paying for advertisements and not even full seasons of TVs shows. Only able to watch the 5 most recent eps of a TV show. The fact that you have to watch ads before, after and sometimes during? A joke. Will stick with my other streaming platforms. Save your money and don't bother with Foxtel.

Lilly T.

Lilly T.South East Queensland, QLD

Can you imagine have the audacity to charge your viewers a minimum of $55 a month and make them watch ads

You have to watch ads in between shows and sometimes during shows. There is no way of turning this off. Thankfully we have found another streaming platform to for with.

RipOff

RipOff

Nothing new

Foxtel now seems to charge a lot very little. You pay an awful lot of money for nothing as a lot of things a locked. Waste of money . Reactivated my account to watch afl grand final to find out they do not broadcast it so really why pay for a sports package when the sport you want to watch is not even on tghere

When will Foxtel get it right!

Worst Customer service, greedy corporate

I opted for a free trial, which I canceled before the offer period. However, i kept on getting a deduction of $25 each month for 3 months. When I called, I was told that my subscription wasn’t cancelled - I have no clue, how that happened, as i did get a confirmation on the screen - that subscription would end after free trail. I ended up paying for 3 months subscription, which i never used even for a minute.
Highly disappointed.

Will never recommend Foxtel

Ray R.

Ray R.Perth, WA

Don't be tempted by the cheap price tag

I haven't had the buffering problem that others have written about, I use a 4g connection and it's been fine. But. It's an awful service. I'm wary of sounding spoilt with this very much first world problem. You'll watch a few episodes of whatever then it'll just stop mid episode for no reason. The when you restart, it starts at a point 6 episodes ago. Or it will just play the audio, no video, but you can't stop the audio which continues overlayed on whatever else you start playing. So you have to unplug it and start over. And the whole time you're messing around with it you're thinking "I just could have downloaded it." Waste of time, waste of money. Could have been good, but isn't.

Katie

KatieHobart, TAS

The worst customer service Ever

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Most useless company ever dealt with

Foxtel are absolutely useless in terms of their customer service and managing any issues. I was told ID get an iq4 box to which they couldn't install satellite so they turned up installed table with an iQ2 box and don't seem to understand why I'm not happy with this service. I've since complained and they then without asking scheduled another appointment to install satellite even though we only had the service installed 2 months ago and have since cut the card off for the cable Foxtel box. Not only that we've had disconnections for 2 weeks already in a 2 month period along with a range of other issues. I don't actually know how a company can be as useless is Foxtel are within customer service and general handling of issues

Kie, Sydney

Kie, Sydney

Horrendous and I’m going to town. Why ACCC hasn’t stepped in to bring Foxtel down at this point is mind boggling!

Marty C.

Marty C.

Clearly not worth it

The service can't handle much traffic during peak hours so it lags a lot. Very limited library. Foxtel will be crushed once a handful of major American production companies/apple launch their own streaming services soon. They will raise their content licencing prices for other streaming service providers, killing them off.

meganshaw77

meganshaw77South-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible do not buy don’t recommend specially from Kogan

I bought a Foxtel now box from Kogan in May. Their customer service is appalling don’t even get back to me because the Foxtel now box I bought likes to turn itself on all the time waking me up during the night it’s as good as rubbish at the tip. I wouldn’t even waste my money on it. You can’t stream Netflix like the Apple TV box. Biggest waste of money going. I’ve been waiting since the 17.5.19 and get replies and keep getting told they will help me my unit is faulty so I’m best off leaving a review since they don’t like to contact you. It’s now August and still waiting to hear back. If I could do a negative star I would