Foxtel Now

Foxtel Now

1.3

Glenn

GlennHobart, TAS

Foxtel for traveling but won't allow VPN use!!!

I got Foxtel Now as I travel a lot and refuse to connect to to a wifi network in a hotel without a VPN, so it's pretty much useless for me, you'd think that a company that is having so many people abandoning it right now would be doing everything to make sure their customers could have access to their service, unless they change their ways they won't be around long, so I'm canceling.

Bad streaming quality

I have download speeds around 40 Mbps but more often than not, there are seconds of buffering every few minutes, makes for an unbearable viewing experience. Stick with Netflix and Prime.

Anon

AnonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst streaming service available

I signed up for a 10 day free trial so I could watch one particular movie. The service itself has limited options on movies and tv shows and they still show advertisements. I then got charged $25 for a month of the service without notification the company refuses to give me a refund because they quote that the service is self managed. $25 for sh*t movies and tv shows and advertisements what a rip off. DONT USE THIS SERVICE.

cameron f.

cameron f.Perth, WA

Foxtel Now is rubbish

Even though we have fast internet speeds > 100 mbps the Foxtel live streaming service is always buffering, its so frustrating to watch any AFL games, by the end of the game you are minutes behind the actual live game. We have Netflix , Stan etc and we do not have this problem. Foxtel need to fix this issue if they expect customers to pay for their service.

Rick

RickHunter Region, NSW

Terrible

Scam!

They offered me $25per month which I have been on for a while now and then out of nowhere, they locked certain channels and told me I needed to upgrade my account to continue using those channels even though they were originally included in my plan. Absolutely appalling! CANCELED!

Luka D.

Luka D.

overpriced and the customer service is a disgrace

they added an extra pack without my knowledge adding an extra $10 per month. when i tried to query this they said I added it and there was nothing they can do about a refund, that I could just remove the extra package. I tried to explain that I never added it but they kept saying I did and would not believe me. $15 a month was okay but I am not paying $25 a month for this. The woman I spoke to was not helpful and was extremely rude, she would not listen to me at all. At least other streaming services don't have ads.

Linda J

Linda JSouth East Queensland, QLD

A piece of garbage

I have to factory reset my Foxtel Now box on a weekly basis as it continually loses sound. I've tried the trouble shooting suggestions on the Foxtel website with no success and I'm losing patience having to enter all my details and reload apps everytime I want to watch a movie or TV show. Time for the bin.

Sam

Sam

Ads on a paid service

Paid $25 for a package on Foxtel Now only to have to watch 2 ads every episode. Absolutely rediculous! No other streaming service makes you watch ads when you pay so why do they?

adam

adamSydney, NSW

I can see why FOXTEL has a 1 STAR rating

Absolute rubbish

Friday and saturday nights never loads
All i want is the dish back always had signal
Nbn is major part of problem
Always in critical part of a show it stalls and wont load

Asked helped didn’t get it!

Asked a simple question if it’s possible to add my address to my pdf file bill from the foxtel assistant person. Every time I had to explain her again and every time she had an excuse or technical issue. At the end she ended the conversation with ‘just a moment please.’ It’s been 2 hours and still waiting! What a support coming from foxtel!

head

headsydney

Rubbish movies and cashing in on covid

They really need to look at some of the crappy movies that they "express from the U.S.A " dosnt mean they are good and at over$18 per movies its covert exploitation under the guise of covid.
Wake up Foxtel or my subscription will be going in the covid bin.

This is perhaps the worst value streaming service in Australia

Did I mention there are ads?

Peter X.

Peter X.Sydney, NSW

A Scam - They Scammed me with the Trail but they charged upfront $25

They meant to give a free trail, it is a total scam, they charge for the month upfront, and when you ask for the refund, they refuse saying it is a self-service account Foxtel Now.

The call centre and the billing team are based somewhere in India. They are very rude and they have no idea what they are doing.

Just asked to terminate the account.

Underhanded - Foxtel take your money during free trial

I looked at free trial , then I was charged. No where like Netflix did it say do yo agree after your free trial to go ahead. I tried to ring up and ask for a refund as they put me on maximum cost - well being channels etc. All I was told is its in the fine print when you sign up for a free trial! Be very careful. then if you call up to disconnect its a nightmare - call centres and department swaps. No one would get me a supervisor and no way will they refund money!!! Foxtel are very dodgy. Netflix and Stan are so above board in comparison. I would not trust Foxtel ever again.

padstow

padstowSydney

one star is too many

This is truly the most appalling streaming service out there. Everything buffers continuously, yet I have a internet cable speed of 100mbs. Play through my LG smart Tv which is hard wired to modem, so speed ain't the issue...Foxtel is the issue. Foxtel hurry up and bury yourself.
You don't belong in the game any longer, so just leave it to the performers who can stream properly.

Jay

JayDarwin, NT

Past 6pm all it does it buffer

Foxtel now has plenty of shows however past 6pm always buffers and makes it in watchable I have a good internet bundle and other apps like Netflix and Stan never have a issue. $104 a month for a buffering service is a joke

Foxtel now is a waste of.money

We pay $104 per month, iuts constantly buffering, cutting out, and we pay to turn it off for long periods. Foxtel take no responsibility but we have a fast and strong internet coverage. We don't recommend this morning service at all

Lucas H.

Lucas H.Far North Queensland, QLD

An absolute joke, nothing but greed

I pay just short of $50 a month for my account and any on demand movie has a 30 second ad standard. What an absolute joke I pay nearly 3 times the amount for the movie option than what Netflix costs and I’m forced to watch ads? Live Tv I can understand but imagine opening Netflix which you pay for to have to watch a 30 second ad each and every time. I will never support or allow them to play but the trick is after refereeing 50+ times it gives way and doesn’t show any ads. If I wasn’t paying $29 and it was free then sure ads are fine but I pay money for this... rubbish.