3% · 13354 · 93%

Rates and Fees
1.3
Brand Manager for Foxtel? Claim your listing.

Tim hunt
Tim hunt8 posts
  Now

Useless Foxtel as usual

It's rubbish doesn't load have to switch power off to all your appliances to reboot it , can't speak to customer support have to message which makes you feel like your not an actual customer
Geoffrey
Geoffrey5 posts

Crape products

Since updated Android to 13, I am useing Android 14. Seams Foxtel Go, now no longer works on an Android system. Are they promoting Apple products only. Another dissatisfied customer.
Unhappy subscriber
Unhappy subscriber

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Avoid at all costs, unless you want to pay big bucks for a constant error message that no amount of rebooting, logging off/logging in, clearing caches etc will fix.
That's ok, I love watching error messages! Oh, and don't bother trying to 'chat' with online "help" as you will legitimately lose the will to live. I think this is a genuine effort to be so unhelpful that people just give up and disconnect.
Andrew
Andrew2 posts
  Verified Essentials + Movies Pack

Pay a HIGH price and to still WATCH ads? No

Don't be fooled. Even when paying a subscription there are ads at the start of VOD content. Not acceptable. I cancelled.
Wayne
Wayne
  All Packs

how does this product exist or is it a money laundering scam

I just signed up for the 10day free trial and am completely disgusted with what is on offer and the PRICES they charge. Worst service in Australia IMHO paying for ads
dtrivett62
dtrivett62
  All Packs

Constantly crashed or full time technology issues

Just constantly stops transmitting and have had the same tech issue for weeks. Uninstalled multiple times but the tech issue remains and now can not be logged into at all. This is the phone but app but same issues of freezing on other devices.
Barry S.
Barry S.4 posts

Foxtel now box

Foxtel now box i bought second hand is a piece of rubbish the free to air drops out regularly and this that I bought it second hand don’t buy them second hand you don’t know what your buying
Ines
InesSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Essentials Pack

Absolutely Ridiculous, We paid to watch advertisement....so it must be free then

How on earth Australia government allows a platform to do this, it should be illegal, I totally get it with youtube because it's free. But you are PAYING Foxtel Now, they charged in advance and besides of this you have to watch 2 full ads (because it didn't have the skip botton either) and after 45 seconds of ads is when you are allow to watch the tv show selected, it is absolutely ridiculous, I don't understand how this people are still in business
Annette
Annette11 posts

Ranks lower than zero

Foxtel streaming service problems regularly no service no support provided
Juan Eldridge
Juan EldridgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammers

Signed up for a free 10 day trial but was instantly charged $59 and after an hour talking to the worse customer chat told I was out of luck and I wouldn’t get a refund.

Total scam

Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC33 posts

Terrible

I would give minus stars if I could. I am still on the cable service and they are virtually trying to bully me into changing , I have been with them from the start but when cable stops in my area I won’t be staying with them. Terrible customer service, way to expensive . Have joined binge more shows, cheap and no commercials. See ya foxtel
Raf3 posts

0 Stars. Bunch of crooks

Don't do it. Binge is run by the same crooks who will steal your money, but at least they're not charging you 9x the cost. They DO NOT have any level of decent customer service, besides people who will respond "Sorry go to hell we can technically do this this and this".
Raf

To my enormous surprise, Foxtel Now did call and refunded the contested payment.

Cam
CamNorth-West & West coast, TAS3 posts
  Verified All Packs
Nova
Nova
  Essentials Pack

Legalised thievery

Didnt pay or resubscribe, was billed, wouldnt refund, online staff kept ignoring the online chat so it would timeout, then wouldnt respond when i would open new chats and would close it as soon as i gave my details... They then cancelled my account and wouldnt even let me access my month subscription that they wrongfully charged me.

Funing on so many levels.
Crooks!

Lisa
Lisa2 posts

Worst customer service
Apart from not being able to understand the to fast pretend English absolutely no help at all
Gave me 3 internet boxes No local chanels
No wi-fi extender lol gunna have to watch all 3 near the modem

B M. · Now

What do we get for $25 per month? Using 10 day Trial so my question is also What is excluded for $25; Essentials.

We bought 3 of these NOW boxes. We get a 10 day trial, so we used it on one of them. We were able to unlock all 3 boxes with the one Foxtel trial account but only two of them can function concurrently on one account. So we will need at least two Foxtel accounts after the trial. We have 3 trials, but they open up almost everything on the Foxtel home screen, which is not giving us the experience of trialing the $25 essentials package.

I contacted customer service but they can only tell me the minimum monthly subscription is $25.

They said I get Lifestyle and POP.
I don't know what those categories include. I don't know if it is Live TV channels, On-demand, or something else.

I will have to spend $25 and find out how measly or how generous that subscription is.

I hope the advertising is removed from the rewind and fast-forward, because that sucks my download.

Jeff
Jeff
QLDZDR
QLDZDR
Dee · Now

Why the hell do I need to pay $100 + just to watch one channel "crime and investigation" ????? Seriously, why do that?
Give the customers a choice of what they want to watch and not scam them by having to pay for the whole package just for one channel, what the hell?! Rip off - No thanks !

Grahama
Grahama

Dee, Foxtel are not there to offer customer service, they are there to gouge as much money as they can

Dee

Agreed... it's ridiculous I was on the phone with them for almost 2 hours...!!!!!!!!!

Never will I ever get a contract with FOXTEL- that's asking for it!

dave
dave

dee try Binge streaming only $10.00 a month you will get you're get
crime and investigation channel

rangi w.
rangi w. · Now

Can i pay my foxtel at telsta store

Jim
Jim

I have no idea ring them and ask them.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Foxtel? Claim your listing.