Foxtel Now

Foxtel Now

Shaz B.

Shaz B.Sydney, NSW

Expensive, 20 sec Ads, missing episodes

I signed up wanting to watch Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens but only realised there's 4 episodes out of 9 from season 1 - streaming rights issue.
After watching two episodes, there was a 20 sec ad. what the hell, paid subscription shouldn't even have ads. Disappointed with this service.

Boatsbeatwork

BoatsbeatworkGold coast

Foxtel now crap streaming

Foxtel have the most pathetic streaming quality.
They lie constantly about the reasons, if it's an over busy internet at the moment why can I stream a 4k movie on my Xbox one x from Microsoft perfectly.
Stop the crap Foxtel and give us what we pay you for.

Rachel E.

Rachel E.

Easy to use, but not worth the price tag

We received a year of free Foxtel Now with a new phone purchase. During the free trial, we noticed Foxtel tends to buffer a lot compared to other streaming services (Netflix & Stan), that do not buffer at all! Once the free trail had finished, we decided to keep if for one more month, but even with the $25 price tag it just wasn't worth it. Unfortunately Foxtel has many, many, adds that run through the shows, as well as shows running at certain times that you can't watch again later. This paired with its limited library, just made it not worth it for us when other streaming services offer so much more for a fraction of the cost.

The worst

Charge me $35/mo then still send me ads?? Ha! Terrible value for money and the only streaming service that lags for me. I curse Rupert Murdoch every time I use this platform

Mick

MickNew South Wales

Simply Awful

Give yourself at least 5-10 minutes to fire these Foxtel Now boxes up. They are that bad. Buggy, slow, unreliable, freeze regularly etc. Etc I'm convinced Foxtel inflict these abominations on the public so that they will turn to paying extra for the full foxtel service. Avoid like Corona Virus!

Alan Z.

Alan Z.Sydney, NSW

25$ for basic life style still not able to watch fawlty towers

After paying 25$ for lifestyle still not able to watch fawlty tower , need to pay another 104$ to watch good tv series even if 20 years old movies or tv series.
This scam in Australia is laughable and sad in same time
300 useless people in Foxtel getting paid by ripping off hardworking Australian and no one keep these parasites accountable

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Rip off hangs and crashes all the time

Basic package is $25 per month, plus various to get drama etc.
Beware you can't add on doco's without paying $104 per month for everything.
The product hangs and crashes a lot.
Back to the Spoke TV box for Netflix.
Phoned tech support and complained about price of docos however the outsourced overseas call centre are pathetic and obviously cheap for Their news Corp master's.
Selling the box on eBay soon

Pete

PeteSydney, NSW

Grubs

Beware of their automated credit card charge

I cancelled and got a confirmation email that it was successfully cancelled and still being charged for it every month for 3 months after the cancellation.
My advice is to call your credit card provider and tell them to block Foxtel.
The reason I cancelled because of the contstant buffering issues. Not worth your money.

Pete C.

Pete C.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Buffering constantly and now adds on the app

Basically cannot watch at night as constantly buffering. I have top tier NBN and stan and netflix never buffer. Now using foxtel go app there are ads before I can watch anything. We are cancelling our subscription.

Patrick L.

Patrick L.Sydney, NSW

Moving Popular Package Foxtel Now Television Shows, To Fox Branded Channels In Drama Package To Increase Price.

Marto72

Marto72Southwest, VIC

The Foxtel Now box is buggy...

I've used 5 different media boxes and have had 3 different SMART TVs, this thing is in its own league in terms of 'buggy'.
When you turn it on, it's pot luck. It has trouble finding a network connection, has so many other quirks... Once it works, it does the job well. I just get frustrated with the box and its Android OS, it's a POS.
Foxtel shouldn't have been cheap and done like Telstra did, use a Roku. Bullet proof box / OS.

Michelle

MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Absolute rip off and terrible customer service.

ChrisOz

ChrisOzSydney, NSW

Overpriced, underperforming service riddled with ads and delivering repetitive content

Downgraded to Foxtel Now from Go... Don't do it!!!!!

Paying to watch adverts....WTH?!!!!! If you have Go, do NOT change to Now, you will regret it as we certainly do. Recommend disconnecting when you are eventually forced to change, as there is ALWAYS another option out there - you just have to spend precious time and effort to find and set it up.

EDT

EDTSydney, NSW

A complete and utter rip off.

It's the most expensive streaming service with the smallest range of shows and movies AND it has ads!!
So not only are they charging YOU an arm and a leg, they're also making money off advertisers by forcing you to watch ads even though it's pay TV!

And what's even worse is the fact that their ads are glitchy, so often times the ad won't load, which prevents you from being able to watch the program you're trying to watch, because Foxtel insists you watch an ad before each episode, to pay for the show that you're already paying for.

Foxtel is one of the greediest companies out there.
I've cancelled my subscription and refuse to give them any more money.

Suz

SuzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Adds & programs

We first got foxtel 24 years ago , it was great very few adds and good programs . We did mind paying forthe privlege of vertially add free TV . Now ! The programs are less than average and repeat day after day and worse still , i count up to 11 adds one after the other during the few shows that i actually watch . Why do we pay for this when all of these advertisers are clearly paying foxtel to be able to play their adds ? It should theoreticly be cheaper than it was 24 years ago . Foxtel needs some competition and should be giving us what we pay for . The new programming has all but removed the 2 shows thatbbI actually did watch on a daily basis . Really anoyed and probablh time to cancel .

Foxtel now is a dinosaur! buffering all the time, even though i have fastest NBN

Aussie

AussieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Streaming issues

Pea See

Pea See

Worst app and customer service

Incredibly unstable app, keeps logging you out, videos freeze constantly, and chrome cast drops out depending on the day. Flagged to customer service which is of course offshore so can hardly understand but they then defer you to text as theres no local phone number and have to text your issue - responses sound like the person at the other end is just clicking automated responses. Its the worst customer service I have ever encountered - still have no chromecast and now the videos have stopped working. In an increasingly competitive market, they are the worst contenders!