Really Helpful

Had a problem with downloads not showing up on app as deleted so it wouldn't let me download more - contacted Stan, received a response almost immediately, fixed problem, haven't had the issue occur since. Very helpful support from Russell!

Aaron

AaronHobart, TAS

Amazing Customer Service

John from Stan.Stan

Thanks so much for your feedback on Stan Sport Aaron. We really appreciate it! We're stoked to hear you're enjoying Stan Sport and we're so pleased our team were able to assist you. We hope you enjoy The Breakdown!

John Wagner

John WagnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big Live-streaming problem finally fixed

I was unable to watch live-streaming of Rugby matches on Stan Sport, because the picture kept FREEZING.
After interchanging numerous unsuccessful emails with Stan Support, Michael and Russell (in particular) send my problem to the Stan Tech Team, who were able to correct the problem.
At all times I got the impression that (during these sport "teething problems") all Stan Support staff were courteous and keen to assist an 81 year old with little or no tech skills! Much appreciated ! John Wagner

John from Stan.Stan

Thank you so much for the amazing 5-star review John. We're sorry you experienced issues with Stan Sport but so glad our team were able to assist you :)

Loosie 4wardPeel, WA

Rugby rubbbish

Shame on rugby australia and Stan for combining to take over the broadcasting of all the rugby.. l cant watch it live.. they limit it to certain models of tv.. i have a brand new 70 inch Hisense and its not one of the 3 that can show the game live.. ive never experienced that before.. Hisense must have 20 plus models...
Its a backward step for super 15 viewing and i will be ditching it as should everyone else.. What a joke

Customer service

Was having difficulty accessing Stan Sport. Customer service (Russell) was excellent. I was contacted within minutes, and the problem was resolved. Now looking forward to the rugby season again. Thanks.

John from Stan.Stan

Great to hear Russell was able to assist you! Thanks for the 5-star review :)

Delighted!

Had issues connecting my new Google Chromecast and after several frustrating hours trying to work it out myself, sought help from STAN helpdesk.
Don't consider myself good at understanding technical instructions but Deirdre and Ken got me sorted in no time! Excellent service!

John from Stan.Stan

Great to hear our team were able to promptly assist you with your Chromecast Adrienne. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review :)

Mak

MakSouth East Queensland, QLD

rugby replay

Why is it not yet possible to watch last nights game Reds v Rebels on replay - why do you not release it directly, and when do you release it? It seems unnecessary

Scott P.

Scott P.South East Queensland, QLD

Stan Sport is rubbish

12 hours after a live game and i still cant watch the replay! Other sports streaming services dont have this problem. On other apps I can watch replays almost instantly so whats the hold up stan? Absolute rubbish.

Andrew G.

Andrew G.Sydney, NSW

STAN is STANsational. STAN support staff deserve a STANding ovation STAN Sport is SubSTANdard.

Who came up with the idea of calling Stan rugby, Stan sport? IT’S JUST RUGBY !!!!! Has Scotty from marketing joined Stan’s advertising team? Call a spade a spade for god’s sake. There is enough Hoodoo in this world already. No wonder the kiddies are going mad. PS I love rugby but, I don’t need to pay $120 a year to love it. Surely you can add to this add on by actually having some sport In Stan sport? Stan you can fix this, put Russell (Stan Support) in charge of everything.

John from Stan.Stan

Thanks for your 5-star review Andrew :)

Mark L

Mark LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stan sport is rubbish

Just tried to watch reds v rebels after missing the start - no option to watch from the start. Clicked and that gave away the score. A bit backwards step from Kayo.
Shame on you Rugby Australia for signing up these amateurs!

Sean C

Sean C

Can’t deliver live sport

Was keen to watch rugby but went into Stan tonight and it’s says can’t deliver live sport and I have to wait for the replay! I am not paying to watch replays and you should have the technology to deliver a live game before signing a contract to deliver live sport. Not delivering is breach of contract. This company is a joke as much as the Australian Rugby Union is. I should also mention that I have a internet connection that’s runs at 94mbps so there should be zero issue to stream live TV or a movie but Stan fail in both these areas. Don’t have a problem with Netflix, Apple only Stan because they are cheap and have crappy technology and clearly the E team at all levels. Don’t waste your money on this poor service.

TIMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shithouse

Tried to sign up for the 30 day trial. You get to the end and it just stalls at 'loading...'. Clearly the product is rubbish if you can't even sign up.

John from Stan.Stan

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble signing up. Please get in touch with our Support Team at support@stan.com.au who will be able to assist you in resolving any issues you're experiencing with registration.

Ok will do.

Excellent customer service

I had a problem with STAN sport. Put in a request for help, it was answered almost immediately. Patrick gave me instructions on how to fix it, and I managed to do so esdily. Thanks Patrick, you are fantastic.

John from Stan.Stan

We'll be sure to pass this wonderful feedback onto Patrick. Thanks Cheryl!

Jill

Jill

Enabled me to Chromecast

Russell and Patrick solved my chromecast problem and other queries quickly and efficiently. As much as I would like to say more to achieve my 30 words, I feel that five stars and a good report should be adequate

John from Stan.Stan

Thanks for the 5-star review Jill! We really appreciate it.

Lis R

Lis RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Installing Stan

Thank you to Margeaux for helping us set up the Stan app on our TV. I was so frustrated but thanks to Margeaux’s phone call we are on. It was so much easier talking to some one than trying to navigate via emails. My husband is now happily watching the rugby.

John from Stan.Stan

Glad to hear Margeaux was able to assist you here Lis! We appreciate your review :)

Julie T

Julie TSydney, NSW

Great Support

Couldn’t get the rugby up & running. Very prompt assistance from the Stan support team ( Thomas, Deidre & Michael) solved the problem for us. It ended up being a fairly simple fix but we couldn’t have worked it out with their help. Now in rugby heaven!

John from Stan.Stan

Great to hear the team were able to assist! Thanks for the 5-star review Julie :)

Great assistance & prompt service!

I would recommended Stan. I had an issue with logging on and the rugby fans in the household were getting very anxious about missing the game! Russell for Stan support resolve my issue within minutes of asking for assistance on line!
Fabulous customer service is had to beat!
Thanks Russell & Stan
Freya

John from Stan.Stan

Great to hear the team could assist you so promptly Freya! Thanks for this fantastic review.

Pam

PamSydney, NSW

Finally Stan is working

after lots of emails and different people responding we finally were able to get Stan going without any hitches. It is not easy for older people to know how to navigate the technical things but finally our issue was resolved.

Customer Service is great!

I had issues logging into Stan and sent an email with my problem. The technical department (Russell) emailed me straight away with a solution to get the problem fixed. So easy and efficient! Thank you!

naomi

naomiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst support ever!!!

Stan sport isn't working, have been trying to get help for 6 days now and they are asking they same questions I've relied to days ago! They don't call when you set up a time, considering cancelling the entire subscription.

John from Stan.Stan

Hi Naomi. We're sorry to hear this. We have confirmed with our team that they have been in touch via phone. If you do have any further issues, be sure to let us know in a reply email and our team would be more than happy to phone you back.

Mal J.asked

Can I record rugby games if I'm away to play at a later time or day? Is there a Stan set top box with a hard drive? Or is there another way?

John from Stan.Stan

Hi there Mal, Stan is an app you access on your Smart devices. Once a live game has finished, you will be able to access the replays on-demand later. We’ll also have mini-matches and highlights if you are short for time.

Mal J.

Thanks John. How long do replays stay on the portal?

John from Stan.Stan

These replays will be available to watch on Stan Sport for a long time to come.

Curiousasked

Why is there such a delay for a full replay for super rugby matches? It costs the same money so I don't understand. It seems unfair if you are unable to watch live that you are penalised a waiting period. Don't say you have generously provided a 20 min highlight package. Highlights are subjective.

Loosie 4ward

You need to check if ur tv make and model type is capable of receiving the live coverage. I have a new hisense and it cant.. only 3 models will do it for hisense... its rubbish tech from Stan

Curious

Thanks.I was asking more about if you are unavailable to watch the live broadcast why you are penalised an extraordinarily long wait time to see a replay. Seems like a bad business decision for subscribers and due to this I am not likely to renew my sub or recommend to anyone else.

Wayne

Wayneasked

How long after a game is finished can I watch a replay? If a game has started how do I go back to the beginning please?

John from Stan.Stan

Replays will become available within 24 hours on devices that do not support live streaming with Stan Sport. If your device supports live streaming, you will be able to access the replay immediately after the match has finished. On the match page, you will see an option to watch "From Start" when the game is live.

Get an answer from our members and Stan representatives

Other Online Streaming Services