Membersip log on issues

Thank you Liam for your very quick response and assistance in getting us back on line. Your knowlwedge and working in the background, made the whole process so much easier.

John from Stan.Stan

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review Perry :)

Hamish

HamishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast response

Thanks Ken for your speedy diagnosis of my problem. I would have expected to wait some considerable time for a response so I was quite surprised at how quickly you responded.
Such a simple trick to get the result I needed.
Cheers
James

John from Stan.Stan

We're glad Ken was able to resolve the issue very quickly for you Hamish. Thanks for your review :)

chris

chrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

POWERS LAST EPISODE

I will keep this short but I take it everyone has been loving power the tv series but get this, STAN has held back giving up the last episode until January next year, that's right they are leaving it a full 2 months before we see the final episode. What a joke stan. This is why your product is dodgy at best, who does that and with that time frame. I will continue to tell people not to pay for your streaming service as this is how you treat subscribers.

Joy

JoyGippsland, VIC

Happy to have Stan running again!

Thanks Daniel- resolved my issue with your patience & support. Even better to receive good, respectful customer service from a friendly voice which appears to be getting rarer by the day. Joy

John from Stan.Stan

Hi Joy, thank you for this wonderful review. We will be sure to pass your feedback onto Daniel.

Resolved

I received prompt responses from Deirdre and Ken who asked the right questions to correctly fix the problem in a reasonable time frame. Thank you for your support and solution.

John from Stan.Stan

Great to hear Deirdre and Ken were able to promptly resolve the issue you were experiencing. Thanks for your review :)

Kyle

KylePerth, WA

Ken from tech support assisted me with getting access to my account. Glad to be back on STAN as the kids were going crazy they couldn't watch Toy story thanks again

John from Stan.Stan

We're glad Ken was able to resolve the issue and the kids were able to stream Toy Story :) Thank you for the review

JillsieSouth West, WA

Fantastic support

I had an issue being unable to download with error code(I think it was d31, too many downloads) I emailed the support team and the issue was sorted very promptly. Thanks to Margeaux & Deirdre for the great work and clear communication. Well done!

Jacobsongenuine20

Jacobsongenuine20Sydney, NSW

Amazing

Absolutely destroys Netflix
Way better content
Way better experience
To be honest Im surprised how well their management team have gained marketshare. Just when you thought Netflix was the Monopoly... boom!

Meg

Meg

Great selection of shows

I had nefilix for ages, but recently got Stan. I love the variety of tv series they have, good selection and different variety to Netflix. We use on the play station so at times difficult to work out the control functions, but overall its good.

Eric B.

Eric B.South-East, TAS

We switched from Netflix because of customer service

We've had Stan for a couple of months now. The kids section is much better than that of Netflix and other shows are comparable. Would only suggest more reality shows like Survivor, Masterchef, etc and outdoors shows like Man Vs. Wild. But overall, we've been very happy with the service. We originally switched because Netflix had problems that their customer service couldn't/wouldn't resolve, but now that we've made the switch we couldn't be happier.

Morse code media

Only had Stan for a few days but it keeps pausing and waiting for stream to catch-up.
Very frustrating and doesnt seem to be the pause when i change back to Netflix.
Also only seems to like Samsung because it becomes difficult to set up on Different brands of tv.
Most likely to stick with Netflix unless something changes soon.
Lucky its only a free month trial because I would not pay for it.

John from Stan.Stan

This doesn't sound right at all and we'd love to assist you. Buffering always happens for a reason so let us resolve it for you. Get in touch with our support team by emailing support@stan.com.au

Kirsty

KirstyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer support

I had a problem with someone using my mum's credit card for their stan account and her bank wouldn't stop any of the payments I contacted support and an amazing lady called Alyssa was amazing nothing was to hard for her.. she did everything to help and didn't stop till she succeeded.. thank you so much Alyssa your amazing

John from Stan.Stan

We are so pleased to hear this Kirsty! Thank you for the wonderful review.

Sam

Sam

Criminals and liars.

They charged me for service unauthorised. Don't give them credit card or pay pal details. They refuse to give me refund and access to my account. Customer service terrible. Avoid.

CheekyKezza

CheekyKezzaSouth Australia

Great assistance with trouble

I was having an issue trying to register my credit card details it wouldn't accept it so I wrote to customer service and Liam help me out greatly appreciated

South Australia
Kerry

John from Stan.Stan

Thanks for the feedback Kerry - We're pleased the issue was resolved for you.

On line assistantance

Paid my subscription twice due to a typo error. Liam helped me rectify the problem very quickly.
Awsome online assistance
Cheers mate.
Chris Chapman

Bunbury wa
Stan hard to live without you.

John from Stan.Stan

Great to hear Liam was able to resolve this issue promptly for you Chris. Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

Judi E.

Judi E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service

I had a problem with my signing up and account, Margeaux was extremely helpful and solved my problem, with my first reply, within 10 miniutes of my email then very quickly and efficiently.

John from Stan.Stan

Hi Judi. Glad the problem was solved quickly for you and you were able to get to streaming! Thanks for the great review :)

Couldnt view

Deirdre was very efficient and supper profession
My issue was resolved very quickly.

Happy customer

Please keep up with new shows to keep me Intersted. As I watch Stan daily. Being a shift worker its great to have

John from Stan.Stan

Glad to hear it :) Thanks so much for your review Louise!

Beth

BethHunter Region, NSW

A30 Error Code

I emailed Deirdre at Stan who responded promptly with a fix suggestion

After following the steps the Stan returned and problem solved

Deirdre also followed up to ensure all was good

Awesome job Thankyou

John from Stan.Stan

We're glad Deirdre was able to assist you and resolve the issue. Thanks for your review, Beth!

NFP

NFPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Telstra 6month deal

Applied through Telstra Plus which ended up a disaster. Thanks to the support of Stan from Maggie it was sorted! Just wanted to be access it on my Apple TV as well but this Telstra offer only seems to be for iPhone and iPad.

John from Stan.Stan

We're glad Maggie was able to assist you with this offer. We hope you're enjoying Stan :)

Not loading, constant buffering, mutes during movie/episode.

Stan has a wider range of movies/t.v. shows than netflix, but you cannot watch comfortably as during episodes it will casually buffer or mute itself, making me have to rewind constantly. The muting doesn't last long but it is an inconvenience. Plus there are some movies on there that just won't load at all.
It's not worth it.

John from Stan.Stan

Hey there. Sorry to hear this. You definitely shouldn't be experiencing these issues. May we ask you to please get in touch with us at support@stan.com.au so our team can assist in resolving this issue?