Chris R

Chris RAU

Absolutely shocking

Stan the last 4 or 5 weeks has been absolutely awful. Theyve got some good shows that we really want to watch but it lasts less than 60 seconds every single time before cutting out. Its insanely frustrating especially on a Saturday or Sunday night when you just want to kick back and relax . Weve just tried watching godfather of Harlem and its literally cut out and gone back to the homepage of Apple TV 8 or 9 times and havent gone past the first 3 minutes of the show. Its a disgrace its absolutely shocking Its such a waste of money. Now putting Netflix on and Ill be canceling our Stan subscription tomorrow.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service- Ken and Ryan were extremely helpful when I ran in to some technical difficulties. Selection of shows is extensive and the packages are reasonably priced. Very happy Stan customer

Bern

BernEyre Peninsula, SA

Account confusin

Alyssa and Margaux , awesome customer service , absolutely brilliant ,prompt response and result I cant thank them enough for the professional assistance, was so much simpler than I had anticipated thankyou heaps

Ro.

Ro.

Alyssa from Stan, efficient +++

Alyssa from Stan was awesome! She fixed the issue immediately and gave me a 4 month credit. Thanks so much Alyssa for all your help, youre a real asset to Stan!

New customer. Great product.

I joined stan with a gift card subscription and it was a very straight forward easy sign up, the site is well set up and easy to use, I bought the premium monthly for streaming HD and 4K, movie quality is good and quite a lot of them, only the amount of 4k content needs to grow please Stan, other than that Im very happy with it, thankyou stan, no more boring repetitive free to air public tv, YAY!

John from Stan.Stan

Hi Ando. Thanks so much for your feedback and we're happy to hear you're enjoying Stan! We've let our Content Team know you'd love to see more 4K titles on Stan.

Excellent and fast service

Ken from Stan helped me resolve a couple of issues with Stan. I couldnt believe how fast he responded and fixes were all good first time. Very happy with Stan.

John from Stan.Stan

Thanks for the great feedback Gillian. We'll be sure to pass this onto Ken :)

Matt

Matt

Wardrobe

I asked a very specific question and Liam went out of his way.
To find a wardrobe item I was interested in buying for my partner.

He was able to locate supplier and style name.
That was fantastic.

Great help.

Nicole L.

Nicole L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great technical support

Couldn't play my downloads. Prompt replies from support team had the problem fixed in no time. Margeaux was brilliant. Quick and easy instructions. Very impressed with the service from stan

John from Stan.Stan

Hi Nicole! We will be sure to send your awesome feedback to Margeaux. Thank you for your review.

Ty A.

Ty A.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Upcoming Shows

The customer service from Maggie was exceptional, she was able to answer my question to an upcoming season of a reality show. Kept me informed and I cant wait to watch.

John from Stan.Stan

Thank you so much for your feedback here. We're so pleased to hear Maggie was able to assist you.

Customer service amazing

Could not get into my Stan. My fault. Contacted customer service they fixed everything. So happy, Thankyou to Daniel, Maggie and Deirdre awesome job thankyou. Very happy customer. Oh and Stan is awesome always something to watch.

John from Stan.Stan

We're glad you're enjoying Stan and that our Support Team were able to assist you in accessing your account :) Thanks for the feedback Caz!

Kalinda

KalindaPerth, WA

Stan has great variety of shows and fast support!

I added Stan to my list of streaming services about 4 months ago (for roughly $10 a month) and I have been very happy with the extra variety of programmes available, so it represents good value for money. I have been very happy with the support available Online since the response time has been fast and they have been able to sort my problems within 15minutes each time on the couple of occasions I needed them. Im not sure if they offer actual phone support, but then again Im not sure actual phone support is available through any other similar services either. But what can we realistically expect for $10 a month? In any case the online support has worked for me and Im not all that tech savvy.

Tony strahan

Tony strahanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent assistance

Deidre showed me a variety of ways to fix my issue until it was eventually fixed. I was going to give up but she responded with new approaches until I was happy

John from Stan.Stan

We're glad Deirdre was able to assist you! Thanks so much for your feedback Tony :)

Great technical support

I had an issue with not being able to watch Stan but i got help from the Support Team and Michael and Daniel were great, 5 stars folks. Thank you

John from Stan.Stan

Cheers for the wonderful feedback Bonita. We're glad Michael and Daniel were able to assist you!

Amy Victoria S.

Amy Victoria S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Had error code A9. Come up. I emailed in Stan customer service and spoke originally with ken about the issue. He refuted my Enquiry on to Daniel and within 10 minutes of having the issue arise it was already fixed with their advice, thank you very much for your quick response! Now Im binge watching dexter again !!!

John from Stan.Stan

Great news Amy! We're glad to hear you're enjoying Dexter and that Ken and Daniel were able to resolve the issue promptly.

Anna

AnnaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Stan app

I think they are really good, indeed.
There were some temporary problem but they fixed as soon as they can. I am very happy with they are customer services.
Anna

John from Stan.Stan

Hi Anna. Great to hear our team could assist you! Thanks for your feedback :)

Kat

KatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't play selected movies or shows

No matter what device I was using I couldn't get anything to play. I sent a request for help to Stan support and Maggie responded quickly advising to reload the app and login again. This worked and I was able to view what I wanted without any further issues.

John from Stan.Stan

We're pleased to hear Maggie was quickly able to assist you in resolving this issue. Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Technical issue

The smallest issue & we should’ve known, silly us! We couldn’t load any of Stan’s videos A19 error kept appearing & so we followed the prompts & cleared all data but still didn’t resolve the issue so we emailed stan & all it was, was our laptop & iPad needed software/safari updating, Stan was really quick to respond & obviously very helpful! Stupid us but thankyou!

John from Stan.Stan

We're always here to help! We're glad you're able to stream again on your Laptop without issue :)

Dunc

DuncPerth, WA

Disingenuous marketing methods to entrap you into rejoining. Vague T's & C's.

Stan contacted me offering a free trial month, but when I tried to submit my details, I was told that I had already had a free month, so they were going to "go ahead and charge me". Methinks they were aware of the fact that I just cancelled my Amazon Prime account...

John from Stan.Stan

Hi there! Could you please contact us at support@stan.com.au so we can look into this for you?

Sunshine

SunshineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

technical issue

I had a technical issue, which I fixed with the help and hint of my problem by Liam. when I replied to Liam to say thank you, I got a very quick reply from Patrick to make sure I was ok , I am very happy with the quick service from Stan on this occasion :)

John from Stan.Stan

Great to hear! Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback :)

Initial set up

Applied through Telstra Plus which ended up a disaster. Thanks to the support of Stan namely Alexandra , Liam ,Alyssa and Daniel through chat support confirmed that opening problem was with Telstra and not Stan. So far can strongly recommend this company

John from Stan.Stan

Hi John. Thanks for your feedback. We're always here to help! We're glad you're enjoying Stan :)

Nat

Natasked

How do I go back in episodes eg E18 but need to watch from E10 because I feel asleep

John from Stan.Stan

Hi Nat - If you are using a TV, simply click the back button on your remote and this will take you back to the previous page you were on, and from there you should be able to select the previous or an earlier episode. If you are using a mobile/tablet, click the X at the top right-hand corner of the screen to return to the previous page you were on to select a previous episode. Let us know if we can assist you further, we're here to help!

boofhead
boofhead

this function does not exist on the tv app. you have 2 options. play from start or resume playing. john from stan, is this getting fixed?

John from Stan.Stan

You can click the back button on your TV remote to return to the menu where you can select a different episode.

Nicola D.asked

Hi, when i select a series that i have been watching previously i get two options - continue playing from where i stopped or play from the beginning. I want to be able to select other episodes but i have no option. I feel like this should not be a difficult thing. Do I need some kind of update or something?Thanks

Brad
Brad

Did you work this out ? I also have the same frustration on Latest Apple TV

Nicola D.

No I did not, i am able to access episodes when using my laptop however. It is not very user friendly. I've tried everything. The only option is to fast forward or rewind from what i can see. It is a pretty poor setup really.

John from Stan.Stan

We can definitely assist you further here. Could you please contact us at support@stan.com.au? We look forward to hearing from you.

Ant

Antasked

Why does the program freeze after I rewind or pause? How do I get a Stan App update? When I click on it on my Sony Smart TV nothing happens.

John from Stan.Stan

Hi Ant, we'd love to assist you further. Could you please email our Support Team at support@stan.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Stan representatives

CategoryOnline Streaming Services