Verifiedstan.com.au

2,836 reviews
Verge C
Verge CSydney, NSW

Customer Support

Thank you to the Stan Customer Support team for resolvig an issue with subcription. Special thanks to Pele who solved the mystery for me.
Bel B
Bel BPerth, WA3 posts

A20 error code

Ken was very quick to respond to my email and the advice given fixed the issue instantly.
Great service by my standards
Kim S.
Kim S.2 posts

Poor Live Streaming & Overpriced

Rubbish streaming telecast of rugby & other live sport in Australia & have to pay a premium. Always a delay. Never an issue with any other streaming service only Stan. RA need to review their contract.
Jackie
Jackie3 posts
  Verified Sport

Stanfastic Service!

Emma, Andreas and Ken were super helpful and persistent in their endeavours to assist me to get my account up and running via my Amazon Fire Stick over almost a whole day and night. We finally succeeded and I am just so grateful to them.
hodgo
hodgoMid North Coast, NSW3 posts
Shelby
ShelbyPerth, WA2 posts

Not great

When watching live sports matches it always skips, buffers and pauses. When watching movies and tv shows it always pauses once or twice throughout, which is super annoying. Does offer a good range of movies and tv series for both adults and kids.
Allen
AllenSouth East Queensland, QLD34 posts
  Sport

Stan sport is worst Broadcast ever

I paid to watch All Blacks v England 2nd test .
Worst broadcast ever and during half time break , Stan takes a Quick Break . I mean Really !!!
Never will go with Stan Sport again
Juliet B.
Juliet B.
  Stan

Excellent service and a very quick response

Amazing and prompt service from Ken who assisted in resolving my issues
John Smith
John SmithSydney, NSW
Lisa G.
Lisa G.

Stan Support

We had a technical issue and got a detailled response from Kieren within 9 minutes of sending the query. Very impressed with how prompt Stan's support is.
El Diablo
El DiabloWestern Australia

Beware! There's NO 30-Day Free Trial

Stan pride themselves on being one of the only streaming services to offer a 30-day free trial to all new subscribers. I signed up for the Basic Plan and Stan Sports. According to Stan, during this 'free trial', I would have to pay $15 for Stan Sports, but the Basic Plan would be free for the first month. So, one can imagine my disgust and frustration, as a new subscriber, to find that Stan had immediately debited my bank account for the Sports package AND monthly subscription. Disappointed that I believed their false advertising. One has to wonder how many countless other new subscribers, like me, fell victim to this shameless money grab. Thinking of subscribing? Think again!
Clare M.
Clare M.2 posts

Stan sports

Thank you Emmanuel for helping me fix the problem with joining Stan sports most appreciated Show reply
Andre W.
Andre W.

Service I could recommend

I had a problem with loging into Stan.
Stan's Emmanuel provided nearly immediate assistance to resolve the problem.
Excellent service assistance? Show reply
Kevin B.
Kevin B.2 posts

rip off

signed up and paid from nz only to be told its only available in australia@. why take me money then??
Stan   DM

Hi Kevin, we can confirm that Stan is exclusive to Australia. Our Support Team will be able to give you a hand with cancelling the account and reimbursement at external link

Emma
EmmaCanberra 2600, ACT
  Basic

Same day response from support team!

I had a billing/account issue - sent an email around 9:00pm (Aus time) and the email was answered within minutes and the issue resolved the following morning. Really speedy responses from team members: Matthew, Brendan, Emmanuel and Pele. Thanks guys! Show reply

Jacob
Jacob · Sport

So far into the RWC… already experiencing a delay in commentating and game play. It’s only 1/2 seconds but very frustrating as I hear what’s happened before it’s happened. Please fix this, I just paid my money to watch this.

Louise M.
Louise M. · Sport

Watching the replay of the All Blacks Springboks this morning and suddenly the commentary jumps ahead. Tells us the final score and ruins it for us. I see this is a common complaint. Please please have this issue fixed for the Rugby world cup. There doesn't seem to be other options to watch non Australian games.

David E.
David E. · Premium Plan

OK how can I have Stan on my TV I am 81 I'm not to sure how to do that David Ellison Yours Sincerely.

Compare all Stan listings
CategoryOnline Streaming ServicesOnline Streaming ServicesOnline Streaming ServicesOnline Streaming Services
Price (RRP) $15$10$16$21
Content TypeSportsDocumentaries and Movies & TV ShowsDocumentaries and Movies & TV ShowsDocumentaries and Movies & TV Shows
Streaming FormatsUHD (Ultra HD) / 4KSD (Standard Definition)HD (High Definition)UHD (Ultra HD) / 4K
Simultaneous Viewing 1 screens3 screens4 screens