3.8 from 1,527 reviews

3.8

1,527 reviews

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with customer service and range of shows

Had an issue with signing up for Stan. I sent a query via the online form which was promptly attended to by Ken and Liam. (turns out I didn't click on a button I should have).
Thanks for your help!
Have gone a bit crazy bingeing Zoe's Extraordinary Playlist since signing up. Fabulous show!
Have started sifting through the tv comedy section and already have enough series on my watchlist to last me for quite a few months!

Thanks Liam 4 your assistance. Without it I would have never been able to solve the problem of returning to the Home Page after reviewing a film. Thank you once again.

Perfect service

Thanks Margeaux for ya help settin up Stan over the phone. She was extremely polite and very patient with me even when I got a bit confused with what she was tellin me to do she explained what to do so I understood what she was sayin

Diane

DianePerth, WA

Technical Issue resolved so fast

Contacted Patrick from Stan as my Stan picture on an Android TV kept stopping. Patrick gave us step by step instructions and our issue was resolved. So easy, should have contacted Stan months ago instead of putting up with it. Thank you Patrick

Prompt service

I had an issue with my billing and though it was going to be a long drawn out affair to resolve.
Deidre assisted and exceeded my expectations, I was going to disconnect but will now keep the service.

Vivienne W

Vivienne WSydney, NSW

Great to deal with.. thank you

I had been having some difficulty connecting back to Stan, but received a great deal of help from Michael, Patrick and Liam... all is now well
Very grateful for your patience...thank you all.

John from Stan.Stan

We're so pleased to hear this! Thanks for your feedback :)

Terrible site

Do not trust this site they will take your money even before the free trial is over. The customer support is pretty much no existent. They don't reply to messages on any format even email. Very hard to talk to someone about problems and issues. I wanted to join up because of a series that was supposedly on Stan but when I joined it wasn't even on there so this is how they suck you in. Don't believe what you read they are the worst! If I could I would give them no stars!!

Rhonda

RhondaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent help with problem that I had

I had a problem logging in caused by a problem with account names but thanks to Ken, Deirdre, Patrick and Michael my problem was solved in a very professional manner to my complete satisfaction. Very happy with the service I received.

John from Stan.Stan

So pleased to hear the team were able to assist! Thanks for your 5-star review, Rhonda - We really appreciate it :)

Rhiannon

RhiannonSouthwest, VIC

Prompt, friendly & help support

Deirdre in support is so friendly and helpful my old email was linked to my account and I Messaged them to say I couldn’t log in and they updated my new email within minutes and I was back into my account! I even got 1 month free when I reactivated my account very happy!

John from Stan.Stan

We're so glad to hear Deirdre was able to assist you Rhiannon! Thanks so much for the 5-star review :)

Kathy A.

Kathy A.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service Stan Support

Thank you to Ken from Stan Support for the excellent customer service in assisting me with my subscription issues. His response was friendly, fast very efficient, appreciate the great support.

John from Stan.Stan

Great to hear Ken was able to assist you Kathy! Thanks for leaving us this wonderful feedback and a 5-star review :)

Alpha M.

Alpha M.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Customer Service!

I have dealt with the Stan Customer Service Team a few times, and they are always timely, polite and helpful.
Couldn't ask for better support. Thank you Maggie, Patrick and Andreas!

John from Stan.Stan

This is so great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback. Glad our team have been able to assist you again here :)

John H.

John H.

Thank goodness for the fix it gang at Stan

I somehow lost my connection to Stan on one TV, and could not install it on another TV, a Samsung, but thanks to Patrick's help I was able to fix both problems in pretty quick time. Thanks a lot, could not have done it without you.

John from Stan.Stan

We're always here to help! Thanks for the feedback John - We'll be sure to pass it onto Patrick :)

Steven R.

Steven R.

Helpful and Efficient Customer Service

Maggie was a great help sorting out changes to my account. I never really watched Stan but the support process to cancel the account was seamless and responses were timely even though it was all via email

John from Stan.Stan

Great to hear Maggie was able to assist! Thanks for the 5-star review Steven :)

Rachel B

Rachel BSydney, NSW

Customer Support TipTop

For a large conpany who I can only imagine are extremely busy.. the customer support team are quick, efficient and helpful. No contact via phone can be a downfall but the email reply are always within a few hours and any issue that has occured over my time using Stan has been quickly resolved. Great shows, great team and a special thanks to Alyssa for helping!

John from Stan.Stan

We're glad Alyssa was able to assist you here Rachel. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our Team :)

Mitchell F.

Mitchell F.Sydney, NSW

Terrible speeds, save your time and money and just watch Netflix.

The streaming speeds for Stan are atrociously slow. I have a 300Mb/s download speed yet Stan still buffers every 30 seconds. Don’t waste your Money on this rubbish platform, just watch Netflix or amazon video.

John from Stan.Stan

Hi there Mitchell, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues when streaming Stan. Let us resolve your issue by getting in touch via support@stan.com.au. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Prompt customer support

Maggie and Ken from Stan support were really helpful and efficient when dealing with an issue regarding billing my account, considering I was from Sri Lanka, a region that does not support Stan's services & I was pleased with the manner they handled it :)

John from Stan.Stan

Great to hear our team were able to assist you Chamathaka. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review :)

Lynda

LyndaGriffith 2603, ACT

Stan tech support

Joined Stan for a trial but couldn't cast effectively. Magie and patrick helped me sort it - good tech support. Process was painful - nearly gave up but worked out the proble, Can only cast from mac using Chrome not Firefox.

John from Stan.Stan

We're pleased our team were able to assist you with this issue Lynda! Thank you for your review :)

Wouldn’t recommend

Stan has a Very basic range or movies and tv shows. I spent a lot of time scrolling though them all and wasn’t satisfied with any of the available shows. Tried to cancel my subscription but couldn’t via my phone as it said I need a computer which I don’t own. Wouldn’t recommend Stan.

John from Stan.Stan

Hi Reed, we're sorry to hear you're having issues cancelling. Please get in touch with our team at support@stan.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

Clarky

ClarkyPerth, WA

Not bad but not happy about the price

We were paying $15 per month in 2018. It is now $19. This is a 26% increase. When will it end?? With all these streaming services, I find that I might only watch one or two shows from each - it all adds up.

Warren

WarrenSydney, NSW

Professional Service

Had an issue an out of date App on our machine which had frozen. With Patrick's prompt professional approach he pointed us in the right direction to resolve our problem.

John from Stan.Stan

Great to hear Patrick was able to assist you! Thanks for the 5-star review Warren :)