3.5 from 1,073 reviews

Emails only
Diffident person every email
At least Netflix Foxtel you can talk to someone
Never again !!!!
Said they will cancel account still waiting
Just had email will cancel feb
So paid 4 months never used
Rip off!!!

Issues

Constant issues regarding loading and streaming. It’s nothing to do with my network as Netflix loads and plays immediately. I have called a few times now and all I get back is to turn my internet off and on again

John from Stan.Stan

Hey Jesse, thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. If you'd like us to take a further look into this issue and escalate with our Support Team, please send us an email at support@stan.com.au

Bree

BreePerth, WA

Help centre

I recently got locked out of our account, 1 day in to the free trial... (has nothing to do with helpful children !)
The help centre were really fabulous, Liam Maggie and Stuart communicated well and restarted my trial from today. I couldn’t have asked for better service.

John from Stan.Stan

Thanks for the wonderful review Bree!

Robert

RobertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Technical Support

I recently changed my email I remembered I needed to change my email in profile settings in Stan, I could log on with my old email but that’s as far as I got .So I contacted Stan support the help I received from Maggie and Ken was exceptional I left a message on Stan’s site explaining my predicament I was contacted by email answered a few security questions the reply came back with all the information I needed to log on. Again service excellent. I can highly recommend Stan and Stan’s service.

John from Stan.Stan

We're so glad to hear your feedback. Thanks Robert!

Chantelle

Chantelle

Stan wasn’t working but they helped me figure it out!

Stan wasn’t working on my browser, so I downloaded google chrome and it still wouldn’t work. Got in contact with Alyssa and Alexandra from Stan support and they gave me some things to try. It worked but then I had no sound and instead of leaving me to my own accord they helped me figure that out too! Such great help! Thanks ladies!

John from Stan.Stan

We're pleased our team were able to assist you. Thanks for your review Chantelle!

annoyed

annoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent

Great movies and tv shows and customer service are great to deal with. At these prices you can’t go wrong. Will be signed up with Stan for the foreseeable future

John from Stan.Stan

What amazing feedback. Thank you! We really appreciate your review and we're glad you're enjoying Stan.

Was having some technical issues last night, so I emailed through and got Margeaux who was super fast with a reply, very helpful and sorted out my issue . Thank you for your help

John from Stan.Stan

Great to her Margeaux was able to assist you! Thanks for your review Jazzy :)

MannySydney, NSW

Non Stan-dard Service

Problem resolved regarding loss of access due to a Telstra NBN 'glitch' causing the issue with excellent service from Margeaux and Ryan. Keep up the non Stan-dard work team, it's most appreciated and well above what is expected these days from some providers.

John from Stan.Stan

Always a pleasure to assist! Thanks for the great review Manny.

review_pewpew

review_pewpewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service!

I’ve had Stan for a while and have always enjoyed the content. Recently I had some issues with the playback and after contacting customer service I had an almost immediate response with complete understanding. Took no time at all. Good work, Stan!

John from Stan.Stan

Thank you for your feedback and review :) We're always here to help!

brodie

brodie

Quick response to resolve problem

Thanks for a very quick response in a few minutes from Alyssa to resolve problem. I signed up for free trial yesterday so not much more to add. Extra words.

John from Stan.Stan

Thanks for your review Brodie.

L.M.G

L.M.GSydney, NSW

Great support from the tech team!

Margeaux, Daniel, Alyssa were prompt and efficient in their response to no captions being available for the show I was watching. Deirdre confirmed that the captions had been added. Great to at an actual outcome out of the feedback I provided.

John from Stan.Stan

We appreciate your feedback and review! Thanks :)

Leslie H.

Leslie H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and professional help

Deidre responded to my request for help when the stream to my Samsung was freezing on downloading to stream. After a few questions and suggestions, a check on my download speed , and finally a recommended fix from Ken, problem solved. Pretty efficient help all round

John from Stan.Stan

Great to hear the issue was resolved Leslie! Thanks for the fantastic review :)

lukedeb

Hisense TV go back Episode?

On my Hisense TV how do I go back and watch an episode after my wife has already watched it? There doesn’t seem to be any way rondo this? Please Help.

John from Stan.Stan

Simply search for the title you wish to watch using the Search Bar. From there, select the title when it appears. Then, click on all episodes and you will see a list of seasons and episodes you can select from.

lukedeb

Thanks. Yes that worked although a lot of effort really. I don’t have to do this with Netflix. You can just select the show and find the episode or the likes from the main menu.

John from Stan.Stan

Hi Luke, you can also choose a title from the home screen. From there you would select all episodes and then you will be able to select an episode to watch.

KMR

KMRHobart, TAS

Quick Fix!

Maggie responded to my email query (app not loading on my Apple TV) quickly with a couple of trouble shooting suggestions. First one worked and problem resolved. Thanks so much! I wasn't expecting such efficient service. Very impressed and much appreciated!

John from Stan.Stan

Always here to help! Thanks for your feedback and review :)

Connection issue

I was having some tech issues and Ken replied to my email within 5 minutes.He gave detailed info on how to resolve the issue that were easy to follow.Fabulous service.....

John from Stan.Stan

Glad to hear Ken was able to assist you. Thank you for the 5-star review Lasha.

All

All

Thanks from a new customer

Thanks to Allysa and Andreas....problem with password fixed promptly and politely. Excellent service, it’s refreshing to deal with a company that is prepared to deal with a customers problems quickly and efficiently. Thanks again Alan Symonds.

John from Stan.Stan

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Alan!

Tech support

E-mailed Stan for help with a technical issue. Had contact with Alyssa and Ryan and the problem was fixed very quickly. It was just wonderful service and very quick. Much appreciated

John from Stan.Stan

We're always here to help! Glad the team could assist you Jen. Thank you for your great review :)

Tracy W.

Tracy W.South East Queensland, QLD

Tech support is fantastic!!

I emailed Stan with a technical issue I had downloading videos, and the wonderful Margeaux responded within a minute and the problem was solved!! The customer service could not have been more efficient!!

Error message resolved

Had an error message regarding my Stan account, I contacted them yesterday and they resolved my issue promptly and with efficiency. Definitely appreciate the help, thanks to Deirdre and team :)

Mele LASIKE

Mele LASIKE

Top Notch Customer Service

Emailed Customer Service and within minutes Ken was able to assist me with getting my Galaxy Tab 1 connected and up and running. Directions were user friendly and easy to understand! Thank you for your Top Notch Customer Service STAN!

John from Stan.Stan

Always a pleasure and always here to help! Thanks for the great review Mele :)

Clinton S.

Clinton S.asked

I been watching the flash and missed few episodes how do i go back previous episodes I've tried everything

Ian

Ianasked

We are new to Stan. Have subscribed, set up TV’s (Samsung smart TVs). The Stan app will not load unless you load Netflix first and then load the Stan app (????????). Once the Stan app loads and a Movie is selected we get the message “Just a moment. We’re fetching your stream” then nothing happens. We can stream Netflix. We have NBN speeds in excess of 40 mb/s. We can stream Stan wirelessly to our iPads. I have reloaded the Stan app without any change in the symptoms. What should we do now?

John from Stan.Stan

Hey Ian, that doesn't sound right at all! Our Support Team can definitely assist you here in resolving this issue. Could you please get in touch with them at support@stan.com.au?

Kellie B.

Kellie B.asked

How do I go back to previous episodes. Hubby & I are at different epispdes. The setting cog doesn't show episodes, just turn on or off autoplay next ep

You need to contact Stan for the answer Kellie

Lucas M.
Lucas M.

This is a problem for me as well. Once is start a series I can’t go back to an episode list like on Nerflix or on Stan through my iPhone and laptop. I have a TCL tv. Can’t work out what I’m missing.

John from Stan.Stan

Hi Kellie and Lucas. Simply search for the TV show you are watching in the search bar, once you locate the show, click on it. From there, select all episodes and pick whichever episode from the season you'd like to watch. If you are still having issues, please get in touch via support@stan.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Stan representatives