3.5 from 1,169 reviews

I was having an issue setting up my Free 6 months Stan account because I wasn’t
using my Telstra device. Andreas responsed within 10 minutes & resolved my issue on the spot. Thanks, awesome service!

Leonard M

Leonard MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Download issue with new TV

Well after a little frustration trying to get Stan working on my new television I email Andreas, Patrick & Daniel at Stan, return email within 15 minutes and solved. GO STAN

Kat P.

Kat P.South East Queensland, QLD

5 star for tech support! App still a little glitchy

Andreas from tech support is a star. Super prompt and helpful. Odd payment withdrawals, never same date each month and it is hard for them to find transactions. Have to cast to your TV before you search for a show/movie if using Google Chrome Cast, so has slightly less functionality than Netflix. Great you can download items now.

Fantastic service

I would like to thank Stan and especially Andeas for his prompt and very informative service in quickly fixing my issue I would like to recommend Andreas for a compliment for his fantastic service

Great customer service!

Was having problems with my stan app on the tv and sent a message to the help desk. Andreas was fantastic. Got back to me so quickly and solved my problem straight away.

caroljoy123

caroljoy123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

I needed to either Reactivate my old Stan account, or set it up again. Unfortunately, there was some issue whereby I could not receive emails from STAN when I was requesting a Password reset. Finally I sent off a message to STAN explaining all that I had done, confirming my correct email, and in no time at all I had an email from Deidre, who was most helpful and I was up and running within minutes. Great friendly customer service. Thanks STAN And Deidre.

John from Stan.Stan

This is wonderful feedback! Thanks so much for your review Carol :)

Geoffrey B.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding help team service. Well done!

Outstanding service. I had trouble setting up on a new TV and sent a short description of the error. Within about 10 minutes I received a return message. It was trial and error for a while and eventually we got it all going just fine. Excellent response time from all the staff, Michael, Maggie, Liam and Ken. I rarely waited more than 10 minutes for a response. Well done team.

John from Stan.Stan

Wow! What an amazing review. Thanks, Geoffrey. We're so pleased our team could assist you promptly!

Barbaranna

BarbarannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

loving stan

We initially had trouble setting tv up,,, but help line was very good and now we are loving it,,, they have more titles than netflix and some terrific series The price for a month is less than going to the movies..

John from Stan.Stan

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad our team were able to assist you and great to hear you're enjoying Stan :)

Trouble logging into stan

Liam and ken were great. Quick response polite accurate and able to fixThe problem efficiently I have no hesitation in contacting stand in the future via the Internet appreciate your help thank you Liam and Ken

John from Stan.Stan

We're pleased to hear Liam and Ken were able to assist you Narelle! Thanks for the great review :)

Worst streaming app available

John from Stan.Stan

Hi Stephen, definitely not normal behaviour so let us help you! DM us your email address so we can resolve your issue.

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great assistance

I Had trouble with opening my free trial using my computer. Margeaux was very helpful. Had a 2nd attempt & Daniel was able to walk me through it via another device which worked. They were both very courteous, patient & helpful which I very much appreciated.

John from Stan.Stan

Thank you for your review! We're really happy to hear the team we able to assist you here. We hope you're enjoying your free-trial!

Happy customer

Yes I certainly am especially now that I’m in self isolation -thank you once again.

Step by step trouble shooting

I was assisted by Ken from Stan to help with an issue on a new tv that I was installing. His step by step help resulted in being up and running in no time! Thanks Ken

John from Stan.Stan

We're so pleased to hear Ken was able to assist you with this Amy! Thank you for the 5-star review :)

Customer support

I experienced fantastic customer support. I was experiencing difficulties logging into my account and the issue was resolved promptly and professionally.
I would like to thank you ken who helped resolve the issue.

John from Stan.Stan

Hi Erica. Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback and we're pleased the team were able to assist you :)

jak2015

jak2015Perth, WA

Cancelled through iPhone and still got billed again

I used my iPhone subscriptions tab to cancel my subscription to Stan 23 days ago. I have just been charged again. I logged into the browser interface and cancelled there also. Support said I'm renewed for the next month and have only just cancelled today. I do not want this subscription and my usage report shows I haven't used it for 23 days. Why can't they refund the new charges, if I can show that I cancelled through iPhone.

Deborah

Deborah South East Queensland, QLD

I had a problem with casting Stan

Ken, Deirdre, and Alyssa.. Great team work, had a problem with casting Stan and they help me via email to fix the problem without these guys I'd be stuffed... keep up the great work thanks again everyone involved.. Deborah Chaston

John from Stan.Stan

Thanks Deborah for the review! Glad the team were able to assist you.

DMilward

DMilwardWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Was awesome problem was fixed really quick

Grate service problem was fixed really easy and quickly and very polite now everything is working I don’t know what I would have done with out the 101 out of 10

John from Stan.Stan

Great to hear it! Thanks for your 5-star review :)

D J A

D J AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quickly fixed!

I had some teething issues with my log in via AppleTV but Deirdre sorted me out in very quick time. The service was very efficient and helpful for me. Thank you!

John from Stan.Stan

We're glad Deirdre was able to assist you promptly. Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

Excellent Customer Service

Just had a very easy and satisfying experience with Maggie through Customer Support Online. Supplied a screenshot of my offer and they honoured it no problem with an extra bonus too.

John from Stan.Stan

We're happy to hear Maggie was able to assist you! Thank you Lizz for your review.

such helpful customer support

just received fab customer support online (thanks Ken!) to solve a tech issue. I was so impressed with them working to solve the issue straight away! thanks again
glad to have it up and running again

John from Stan.Stan

Thanks for the wonderful review Lyndel. We're glad Ken was able to assist you promptly!

Fantastic customer service!!

So impressed by the customer care service who worked fast in fixing my log in and account problem. Ken was very helpful and super fast.
Thanks again for your prompt response!!

John from Stan.Stan

Thanks for this feedback, Marcelle! We can assure you that we have passed this feedback on to Ken :)

Birdkage

Birdkageasked

How can I get a main menu up on Stan. If I want to go back to an episode of something I have already watched I can't. All I can do is resume the episode that I was watching previously. I cannot for the life of me get a list of episodes up.
Can someone help me out here.

Geoffrey B.

Go to history at the top of the screen to find what you have recently watched

John from Stan.Stan

Hi there. Up the very top of the home page towards the right-hand side you should see "History". Accessing this will bring up previously watched titles and episodes. Alternatively, click on the series from the home page or simply search for the title and click on it. From there, click on "All episodes" all available episodes will be listed!

Hannah A.

Hannah A.asked

If I have cancelled my account is there any way that I can see what season and episode I was up to in a show?

John from Stan.Stan

Hey Hannah, if your Stan account is cancelled you are unable to view your Watch History. However, our Support Team can definitely let you know what you were up to. You can email them at support@stan.com.au

Vince larosa

Vince larosaasked

Why is the volume on Stan so low , happens on all my television n don't have any sound problem with any other tv or movies or Netflix, does anyone else have this problem

John from Stan.Stan

Hi Vince. You should not be experiencing any issues with low volume. We'd really like to investigate this further for you. Could you please email our Support Team at support@stan.com.au? Thanks kindly in advance.

Get an answer from our members and Stan representatives

Other Online Streaming Services