Freeform F20

Freeform F20

See the Best Treadmills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not worth it spend more money Get a good one.

Very bad product. Display stopped working two times in one year. After numerous mails and conversations we ended up receiving a full refund. Thank God. I will try other things from this company. Fingers crossed.

Staying fit made easy

I always have problems with my work schedule and can’t find time to work out. Having my FreeForm F20 treadmill setup in the living area, I do about 30 minutes while I watch TV. Keeping fit and healthy is so easy now, thank you!

abas01

abas01Gladstone

Great treadmill at a great price!

I bought this FreeForm F20 treadmill after my 2nd baby to get back into shape and just do some light walking a few days a week. Have been using this for about 4 months now and it is performing very well each and every time. The main benefits for me on the F20 is that it is nice and compact, folds away easily and i can play my music while im walking. Great product at a great price!