FreezeFrame Revital Eyes

1.9

patchy

patchySouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time and money

Very disappointing after reading reviews elsewhere that highly recommended it. I bought it over 4 weeks ago for my puffy eyes but not a single difference to date. It is a gel which has a lot of moisture, but that's about all it does. So many products claim to help puffy eyes and I haven't found one yet other than one that works for six hours or so.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$42.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Gusty

GustyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t waste your time and your $$$

Purchased 5 weeks ago. Freezeframe Revitaleyes and Freezeframe Lash Presciption. I checked some reviews and was hopeful that it would be of some benefit.
But alas, no. Nothing to date and now I have no expectations that I will see any.
I’m not sure how much is left in the containers but will use it up in case a miracle occurs!
Priceline told me that it was a very popular product and they sold a lot.
Unfortunately neither product has worked for me. Not even a little bit.
So therefore I will not be repurchasing and will not recommend either product to anyone.

Purchased in November 2020 at Priceline for A$59.00.

joanne king

joanne kingPeel, WA

waste of money

i bought two of this product and i have been using it for 5 months now, morning and night...No change/ difference in under eye skin. waste of money !! will not purchase again !!

Purchased in March 2020 at Priceline for A$69.00.

Mirella

Mirella

SUPER EXPENSIVE RUBBISH

I was gullible to believe the advertisement I found in Women's Weekly (Australia). Do not waste your money. This product does not work. After using for 4 weeks I have seen no difference at all. Fortunately purchased when on sale but even that was too expensive for a 15ml bottle of what feels like icky water. By the way Australian Women's Weekly, shame on you, for misleading your readers by allowing such products be advertised in your magazine.

Purchased in July 2020 at Priceline.

My eyes Pop and Glow..

I am 75 and am a very experienced, addictive skin product user. My eyes always look puffy and creased on awakening, so a new product is always welcome. FREEZE FRAME Revital Eyes works very well for me.. the substence spreads very easily around the eye, and after a few minutes, the end result is a smooth alive look with a lovely glow to that area. Far nicer than other products which leave a dry appearance to the skin. My skin was not irritated and the effect lasted all day. Totally satisfied once again with a Freeze frame product.even more thrilled as came as a free gift.

Purchased in July 2020.

Waste of money

This product does not work. Tried product every day and night as instructed for approx 5 weeks and absolutely no difference or changes whatsoever. Definitely dont waste your money like I unfortunately did.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$65.00.

Frustrated5775

Frustrated5775AU

I have used this morning and night for no results.Very disappointed. Expensive rubbish.

I have used this for a month with no results. Very disappointed. Expensive rubbish. If I could get a refund I would. Never believe internet advertising is my motto for the future.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$77.00.

notfair

notfairFar North Queensland, QLD

Damaged goods

I bought this product for my mother from the chemist warehouse. My mother stated she could not dispense the product either due to a poor fitting lid or damaged lid. Product returned for refund but no money has been received as yet.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$55.00.

JaneB

JaneBAdelaide

Did not work

I used this product as instructed for a month and had no visible difference whatsoever. I have puffiness, dark circles and minor wrinkles and it did nothing for any of them. Disappointed but I guess not surprised and kick myself for buying

Purchased in December 2018 at Priceline for A$69.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Find out how FreezeFrame Revital Eyes compares to other Eye Care Products

Brilliant- a complete convert!

I am 52 years old with problematic puffiness and dark rings under my eyes. Cannot believe the change in a week. A new essential part of my regime. Nothing has been so successful. I don’t really have lines so don’t know if it works for this.

Rubbish - another con

Pffft - not one bit of difference.
I forgot the law of the internet - If it sounds too good to be true, it is!!
15mls of expensive bulldust. So disappointed.

What a load or rubbish does not work payed a lot of money for this product and no results

What a load of rubbish. Did not work payed a lot of money for this product and it did not work. Would like a refund.

Crystal

CrystalCanberra

Not good.

Doesn’t work for me. Didn’t see any result after using for 3 months. It’s quite expensive but no work at all. They always have special on their website that’s why I gave a try. Disappointed.

Complete waste of my time and money

Does not work waste of money don't buy it i learnt the hard way.
I want my money back no refund.
Not happy with no results to me its a scam.

Terrible a complete waste of time and money

I am most disappointed with this product. It does not do what it said it would i.e. reduce puffiness. It was a complete waste of money. I would not recommend to anyone.

Mim

MimMELBOURNE

Waste of money

Used this product for 7 weeks and found no change in dark circles, wrinkles or puffiness. It actually irritated and dried the skin under my eyes. What a complete waste of money, not cheap and feel ripped off once again!!!!

All hype no action

I was pretty excited to read (paid ads) about this magical eye product as the only one I've found that really does the job is hideously expensive and hard to get. But this didn't cheap, and it does NOTHING. I took a Selfy every day for a month: NO change. Going back to Elizabeth Arden at Chemist Warehouse - reasonably priced and far better than this snake oil.

Worked wonders for me

I love this product. It did take about 2 weeks to start showing results but then kept getting better. My family and friends have been complimenting me on how much younger I look

SavaanSydney

Lightened dark circles!

I've been using everyday twice daily for three weeks so far and I can definitely see a difference in the dark circles.. However it has done nothing to remove fine lines under eyes

Shu

ShuTasmania

Not worth the money

It is not as good as it promises. As long as you stop using it your wrinkles come back immediately. There are better things out there in the market.