FURminator Cat deShedding Tool

FURminator Cat deShedding Tool

Large Long Hair and Small Long Hair

See the Best Pet Grooming Clippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tim G

Tim GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extracts fur as described

We have two ragdoll cats with fine long coats. FURminator extracts too much of their coats fine long hair to the point of leaving an uneven result and making the cat look rather undignified.

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for $18.99.

Carly

CarlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Furminator By Name, Furminator By Nature

This is the best cat brush I've ever used. I saw good reviews online and there was a sale, so I bit the bullet and paid nearly $40 for a cat brush. It was so worth it though. I have been brushing my cat daily for two weeks and the fur just keeps coming. The amount of cat fluff being "distributed" in my house has decreased SIGNIFICANTLY. These brushes are pricey but they are worth it. I got a pink metallic limited edition one which looks very suave and the quality of materials is excellent. This isn't flimsy. My cat generally likes soft brushes but he seems to tolerate and even enjoy this brush. Maybe the sheer amount of fur I'm removing makes him feel good? I have now bought my mum's cat one for Christmas.

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

My cat comes to it

Surprisingly my rescue cat must have known what it was and runs to it. I can get a bit of fur off her back and tail but she's fussy as to where I touch. I would recommend it if your cat loves being brushed, however, be careful if your cat is a head butter. Mine has butted twice right onto the metal edge and got a freaked out of it thereafter. Can't blame her as it's pretty hard and perhaps sharp. It's taken a while to get her a little bit back used to it.

Silvia

SilviaBrisbane

Very effective

I bought a cat version and removed deep seated fluff/fur from my cat that amounted to almost her entire size in the first session alone. She loved it too.
This item is brilliant albeit a bit pricey.
One feature I found pointless is the eject button - fur comes off tool easily enough. I suggest manufacturer removes it and reduces price.