Gardenline (Aldi) Hand

Gardenline (Aldi) Hand

Terrible

Bought the Aldibhand mower also same problem with a he handle we did manage the put in for all of 10 mins
Resulting in it coming off in my hands I near fell because of it
I would of taken it back but tossed the docket out
In the shed in 2 pieces handle won't fit on

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Hand Push Mower Aldi

I bought the Hand Push Mower from Aldi. Got it home and there was no way that I could put the handle on! I rang the help line but they couldn't help, they said someone would get back to me. I'm still waiting. Waste of money. I am very disappointed.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Quiet, no petrol fumes or use if electricity

Used it when first got it home, went to use it again, the handle has come off, any chance of any one letting me know how it goes back on, pity it has been discontinued, the price was brilliant, I would recommend this to all who ask about it, as it is a good machine, very good for the environment

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great for the money!

Considering its low cost this is a great mower! We're throwing our electric hover mover out because this is quicker, easier and nicer to use (no lead to run over, much quieter, lighter to carry around and mow with, easier to clean etc). We prefer the look of the lawn after use and are actually enjoying cutting the grass again! If it doesn't last that long it's still good value. We aren't bothering with the grass box and the lawn should be better for it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Product OK..... service and support absolutely shocking

Product does the job, however when the blades started to hit the lower frame I called support and that was a horrible experience.... I rang about 5 times each time they did not get back to me when they said they would..... "someone will get back to you in 48 hours" ended up being never... eventually, on the 5th call, they rang back and fixed the problem in a matter of minutes.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Fantastic - No noise, no smell, just as quick as the petrol mower AND a better cut!

Bought one recently and very happy so far. It even tackled parts of the lawn that had gotten a little long. The cutting action of these mowers is more like scissors and gives a better cut than a petrol mower which pulls at the grass. I understand they have plastic gears which can wear out, but it has a 12 month warranty and at $40 the week after it was in the catalogue I'll be happy to get 12 months out of it. Very heartened to see another reviewer has gotten 6 years of of theirs!

I am already finding the stink of the neighbour's petrol mower annoying!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Loooooove it!

I have cooch grass and a big beautiful tree that drops endless twigs. While I've only used my mower once I am extremely happy. Yes, I need to rake up they larger twigs because they get stuck in the blades...However, the little extra effort is well worth not stinking like petrol after mowing, not having to worry about oil, or running out of petrol, mowing early in the morning because I don't have to consider noise restrictions, AND helping the planet.
The mower cuts beautifully (the catcher really isn't required because the clippings disappear into the lawn). I am so glad I bought this despite others telling me my lawn isn't suitable for a push reel mower.
The instructions say you shouldn't use this mower on wet grass, so I don't know how this mower will go on dewy grass. If reviews on other push reels are anything to go by, it shouldn't be a problem.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

I love this mower!

Friends and family tried to dissuade me from buying a manual mower as my gardens are quite large; however I stuck to my guns and I'm absolutely thrilled that I did. The front and side garden were a bit challenging as they were very overgrown (my electric mower died whilst doing the back garden); but this mower was more than up for the challenge AND gave a much nicer cut than my previous mower, so much so that my neighbour is considering getting one!

Perfect for people with small gardens

I took mine out of the box, put it together and it has been brilliant. Takes me about the same time to do my yard with this mower as it does with a conventional mower, as long as I mow regularly.
Cost me $50. A brilliant investment. Sits on the side of the step in my garage, ie, takes up no space.
Review number 2 talks about the air filter clogging up. Obviously this does not relate to THIS mower! We are talking about a person powered push mower here, not a fuel powered one with an air filter...
Cheap, good exercise, environmentally friendly, easy to store

Wouldn't be without it

This has been fantastic. I've used it for about 6 years on our garden without fail. Sometimes hard in long thick grass, but with a bit of patience and effort it seems to keep going. However, yesterday the roller broke so i am desperately looking for a replacement. No point getting rid of the whole thing just for the want of a roller, anyone know where i can get one?
Light weight, easy to transport, good catcher
Some grass types cause a challenge, but with patience and effort it will cut everything